IT Support Manager - The Villages
PC Support & Maintenance
● VOIP w/ Cisco Phones, POE Switches JIVE
● Sonicwall Router / Firewall inc/ Failover Content Filtering and VPN
● Windows Active Directory / Server 2016
● Android / iOS / Push to Talk Phones Device
● MS Office / G Suite / Medi routes
● Amazon S3
● Samsung Security Cameras
● Physical Networking (Ethernet and coax) GRIFFIN ELECTRIC - Tools Specialist - Duluth, GA
● Checked daily route and necessary tools needed for job sites
● Ensured materials and tools were loaded onto truck for delivery
● Checked in and out tools for inventory
● Kept track of maintenance records ACCURATE BOOMED SERVICES - TECHNICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER MEDICAL DEVICES
● Worked closely with Logistics Administrator to ensure weekly pickups and deliveries were done on schedule
● Kept up maintenance on company vehicles
● Maintained weekly expense budget
● Established good relationships with customers and vendors SPRINT - TECHNICIAN AND SALES - Ocala FL
● Repaired and maintained smart phones by APPLE, Motorola, LG, and Samsung
● Purchased and maintained office supply inventories, and being careful to adhere to budgeting practices
● Completed Quarterly Inventory of parts, and sales devices
● Greeted visitors and determined to whom and when they could speak with specific individuals ALLINA HOSPITALS & CLINICS BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN - Minneapolis MN
● Responsible for calibrating, troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, and installing clinical equipment maintained by Allina CES within Allina Health facilities under the mentorship of another technician.
● All equipment maintenance is completed in accordance with hazards, safety and infection control, electrical safety, codes, standards, regulations and regulatory standard agencies
● Performs preventive maintenance on equipment included on BMET Checklists
● Performs repairs, installations and calibrations on equipment primarily MEDRAD Injectors for Radiology Suite MEDRAD INC. FIELD SERVICE REP- Minneapolis MN
● Provide field service support by performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and installation of MEDRAD injector systems.
● Sell and promote Service Department Programs to end-user customers and dealers throughout the territory
● Provide technical telephone support and product information to dealers and hospital personnel;
● Assist Sales and Applications teams with demo equipment installation and in-service support as needed
● Process support documentation for work output and maintaining inventory control of spare parts.
- IT Support Manager at VILLAGE AIRPORT VAN
5 months at this Job
- Google Inc - Information Technologies
Supervised, installed, employed, maintained, troubleshot, and assisted users with battlefield signal support systems, terminal
devices, satellite communications equipment, and automated telecommunications computer systems, including local area
networks and routers.
• Maintenance $2M in IT equipment and vehicles; planned, coordinated, installed, and continuously analyzed system design, hardware and software
• Implemented and managed an employee training program to cross-level competencies with a team of 20 employees in different job fields and operating environments
• Managed 750 resolving account creation requests, password reset / unlock, software / hardware installation requests, imaging / reimagining workstations, desktop / laptop / printer / scanner troubleshooting requests for 750 end users
• Supervised, trained, and mentored employees with no prior IT experience Service Engineer Manager Service Engineer Manager for an organization consisting of over 1,200 users. Accountable for the maintenance and operation of $1.5M in communications equipment including switches, routers, encryption devices, and satellites. Installed equipment, diagnosed product defects and malfunctions, and answered customer inquiries.
• Managed, monitored, and troubleshot communications equipment with 24 / 7 on call service, in turn preventing unscheduled service outages in the operations center
• Assisted in the engineering of a classified network; supervised the installation and configuration of new network switches, servers, and cabling
• Assisted the Director of Information Security with Communications Security audits, enforcement and re-training violating users
• Enforced physical security, controlled cryptographic items and information assurance policies and ensured compliance with standard operating procedures Network Service Engineer Operated and maintained Windows based workstations and Servers, VOIP Phones, and Satellite Internet Service for over 500 users. Planned, programmed, integrated, coordinated, and evaluated IT requirements; developed and maintained IT architecture and telecommunication.
• Maintained, analyzed, troubleshot, and repaired computers / laptop, hardware, software and peripherals
• Installed and repaired routers, switches, and Ethernet cable in austere environments; improved LAN accessibility and availability of internet service to remote locations
• Re-imaged and base lined systems, provided user data recovery, user data backup, and system performance maintenance; installed 15K feet of new cabling to users with no prior network access
• Diagnosed and resolved network problems; ensured the rigorous application of information security / information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services
• Performed installation and configuration of Windows Software; manually updated and installed service packs, drivers and applications to improve computer efficiency and performance
- IT Support Manager at US Army
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Promoted from Oracle Senior Database Administrator Promoted from Help Desk Supervisor Promoted from Network Technician Promoted from PC Technician
• Supporting the overall IT infrastructure by strategic planning, implementation, and management
• Design and implementation of all IT policies/procedures and establishing SLA measurements to personnel
• Coordinating with CIO to ensure IT practices line up with the business objectives
• Work with vendors to procure equipment vital to the business by negotiating pricing to fit budgetary needs
• Review and evaluate new technologies and determining software/hardware upgrades
• Managing security and database systems to ensure high level protection consistent with the needs of the business
• Leading and providing strategic direction to both our support level teams and development teams
• Conduct training sessions for both internal and external personnel based off recurring patterns that create support needs
• Administering performance reviews, assigning goals, and developing a direction for employees to accomplish their personal career path
• Solving advanced technical problems for employees by acting as an IT expert
• Establishing disaster recovery techniques/testing for our mission critical systems and connections
• Lead project manager for recent items including Oracle R12 upgrade from 11i, SharePoint implementation, and SCCM implementation.
• Direct reports include a Help Desk Manager with a team of 8, Application Development Manager with a team of 4, and an Oracle Database Administrator.
• EBS DBA for Application releases 11.5-12.2.6 and Database releases 11.2-12c
• Experience in scripting at both the OS and database level (Crontab, SQL Plus, VI Editor, etc.)
• Backup procedures including cold backups, hot backups (RMAN)
• OS support on both AIX and Linux systems
• Patching and cloning on a regular basis (adpatch, adop)
• Database/Application upgrades as necessary (22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199)
• Vertex Tax administration
• SQL server (2010/2013 )and Access database administration for legacy applications
• Managed Help Desk staff of 5 employees
• Created documentation to streamline processes from both an administration and end user standpoint
• Identify ticket trends and design strategies to reduce counts
• Developed a weekly reporting method to provide IT leadership with information that directly accounts for technician worktime and ticket types
• Installation/configuration of a ticketing system (BMC Footprints) that is used by all Corporate departments across the company
• Assisted with office setup of switches, routers, firewalls, etc
• Cabling in offices as well as the datacenter
• Cisco Unified Messaging Center administration for a variety of Cisco phones
• Assist with escalated Help Desk tickets
• Server disk management (Windows Server, Linux, Ubuntu, AIX)
• Was the lone PC technician for a period of 1 year (assisted in 30+ tickets a day at times)
• Created knowledge base articles to assist both users and IT staff
• Upgraded and troubleshooted a variety of PC models (Lenovo, Dell, HP)
Promoted from Oracle Senior Database Administrator
Promoted from Help Desk Supervisor
Promoted from Network Technician
Promoted from PC Technician
- IT Support Manager at DeAngelo Brothers Inc
- Technical Support Department Manager at Pencor Services Inc
- Assistant Store Manager at Blockbuster Video
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Information Systems
Responsible for managing Technical support Team to support 2000 Users community on different Platform and enabling the business to scale while improving performance indicators impacting their efficiencies and improving overall user experience. Research, recommend and implement technology and process improvements to reduce overall support tickets and costs.
• Improved user support efficiency by streamlining team support activities and standardizing responses to common questions and problems.
• Focus on team member development, training, coaching and evaluation resulted in achieving users' satisfaction each year.
• Appointed IT Support Manager for Enterprise Support Services and handpicked by executive management as emergency contact based on calm demeanor, problem solving capabilities, and proven ability to handle stressful situations.
• Oversaw training, development, scheduling, and performance management for 12 technicians.
- IT Support Manager at Century21 Department Stores
- System Administrator at Century21 Department Stores
- PC Network Support Leader at Century21 Department Stores
- Network Layout Specialist at INFORMATION SERVICES, INC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Science
• Supervise and evaluate field technicians and other IT Support staff
• Monitor the ticket-tracking system to determine technicians' missions
• Organize support technicians' tasks to maximize efficiency and quality
• Schedule computer installations and upgrades; manage computing equipment transfer and storage as needed
• Provide bi-weekly activity reports and other documentation as requested by the Chief Technology Officer
• Partner with county staff and external vendors while assisting users in specifying functional requirements for technology needs; acts as a liaison between the county IT department and external vendors
• Lead the research, design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of desktop hardware, software, and all end-user peripheral technologies
• Provide senior engineering support for desktop design and implementation
• Coordinate the isolation and troubleshooting of hardware and software for desktop systems
• Maintain customer satisfaction by successfully managing all service areas that have an impact on client satisfaction (SLA achievements, migration support, innovation initiatives, continuous service improvement plan)
• Ensure consistency of process continuation and completion of deliverables
• Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities; analyze processes, recommend improvements, research potential technology solutions and coordinate the submission of project proposals
- IT Support Manager at York County Government
- Continuing Education Technology Instructor at Central Piedmont Community College
- User Support Manager at Winthrop University
- Systems Engineer at Synergy Coverage Solutions
6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Information Technology Management
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Technology
• Build and manage IT support environment including escalation practices to provide efficient and timely support
• Manage daily operations of IT Service Desk, Field Technicians and application support teams.
• Address complicated support issues that are escalated by team members
• Manages the End User Support teams with regards to performance evaluations, promotions, training, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities
• Evolve and improve the ticketing system based on trends.
• Coordinate with telecom and network teams to achieve service and project delivery targets.
• Conduct regular meetings with teams to review status of IT support and services
• Assist in policy and procedure development
• Interact with Department heads to understand user requirements.
• Conduct regular meetings with Senior leadership to review trends, issues and gain feedback on support performance.
• Project Manager for IT Deployments.
• Point of Contact for vendors.
• Knowledge-base management
• Train staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques
• Create client facing communication to address service outages, system upgrades and general IT informational announcements
• Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the end user support team workload/performance and identify trends and issues
• Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI's and metrics and drive towards operational maturity
• Email and exchange Management, AD Users and groups Management, PowerShell and Batch Scripting, SCCM, Zendesk Admin
• Systems implementations Zendesk, TeamViewer, MDM. New Office setups.
• Great communications and collaboration skills across the End User Services Team
- IT Support Manager at Elwyn Inc
- IT Manager at Elwyn Inc
- IT Support Analyst at Elwyn Inc
- IT Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Direct all operational aspects for Help Desk, Network Management and Asset Tracking teams overseeing 32 employees as well as consultants to augment staff based on project requirements and capacity needs.
• Manage all Help Desk and support ticket responsibilities minimizing end-user productivity disruptions.
• Orchestrate staff efforts covering eight remote site networks and end-user laptops as well as deploy software installs/patches, hardware upgrades/configurations, and system integrations.
• Oversee monthly inventory management reconciliations to ensure accounting of all IT assets.
• Prioritize network maintenance and repairs based on urgency and scope of impacted to end-users.
• Generally coordinating and collaborating with Operations Manager on all issues affecting the performance of the team.
• Initial reviewer of team personnel appraisals.
• Initial reviewer of Expense Reports, Professional Development Requests, and other administrative requests.
• Conduit of company administrative and personnel information to and from employees.
- IT SUPPORT MANAGER at Fluor Government Group
- INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER at Flour Government Group
- IT SERVER TECHNICIAN at Fluor Government Group
- IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN at Flour Government Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE IN NETWORK AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT - NETWORK AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NETWORK AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT - Military Occupational Specialist
• Manage a team of over 10 support members including remote sites.
• Assign group and individual projects.
• Procured new helpdesk solution.
• Procured new cell phone provider that suited the business needs and lead the changeover and roll out efforts to move users to new devices and carrier.
• Responsible for documenting SOP's for systems/portal management, laptops, desktop (Windows and Mac) and mobile phones prior to deployment.
• Maintain healthy relationship with current and new venders.
• Train business on new technology, solutions and systems.
• Interview new candidate for multiple rolls and sites within IT department.
• Implement assets protocols management and conducted daily inventory logs of IT equipment.
• Conduct daily standup meetings with team to review pervious and current tasks, along with challenges and solutions.
• Attend daily executive meetings to review business challenges and solutions.
• Analyze recurring user cases then research and test permanent fix solutions before implantation.
• Audit account licenses and purchasing to find saving opportunities.
• Responsible for implementing incident documentation protocols.
- IT Support Manager at VPX Pharmaceuticals
- IT Business Analyst Consultant at World First Class Health
- Business System Analyst at Patient Care America
- IT Administrator at Patient Care America
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Science in Computer Programming and Analysis - Computer Programming and Analysis
Managed and supported Windows office environment and 50+ Point of Sales systems throughout North America. ◦ Key Duties: * Installed network equipment, desktops and Windows based Point of Sale systems. * Assisted in supporting Active Directory and Exchange email systems. * Configured system backups. * Technical support on-site and remotely.
- IT Support Manager at HoneyBaked Ham Co
- Technical Support at Trilogy Security Inc
- Systems Administrator/Systems Support at Yazaki North America, Inc
4 years at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Management Development Program
Manage IT equipment/ IT operations in a retail environment as well as manage the IT help desk consisting of two local technicians, two remote technicians in the US and five remote technicians in Canada. Operate as the IT project manager for new store openings and renovations. - Managed all IT purchasing for the US trimming $100k+ from the annual IT budget, stabilized the local network as well as stabilized IT support for over forty stores and eight distribution centers in the US. - Serve as technical escalation point for complex issues, the IT administrator and network engineer for the US corporate office and the personal IT technician for the executive team.
- IT Support Manager/ Project Manager at Dufresne Spencer Group
- Director of IT Support at Davidson Hotels & Resorts
- IT Systems Administrator at Covenant Dove, Inc
- IT Network Analyst at Vaco Technology, LLC
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Psychology