Advertising, Reporting, General Accounting, Negotiating Lease Agreements, Cash Handling, Payment Collections, Bill Paying, forecasting, Scheduling Expenditures, Analyzing Variances, initiating corrective action, Property Security, Contracting with security patrol service, Installation and Maintenance of Security Equipment, Establishing and Enforcing Policies and Procedures, Emergency Respondent, Point of Contact, Lead Trainer, Executive Management, Assistant Property Manager, Collecting, Analyzing, and Summarizing Data and Trends, Kept Current on Educational Opportunities, Networking Events, Event Coordination, Employee Corrective Actions, Training Curriculum Development, Maintaining Personal Networks, Tier 1 tech Support, Professional Organization Membership Holder, Office Function Management, Desktop Support, Network Support, Business Support for 120+ virtual and executive tenant offices. Billing and Account Management for Tenants and Vendors, Server Maintenance Support, Network Infrastructure Support, Liaised with partners, vendors, clients and external accounts, Maintained control of assets and inventory, Supervision of office support staff, lead trainer for all Full Time/Temp/Part Time Staff office administration and Network Troubleshooting and Organizational Software basic use and Higher level experience as needed, Client device troubleshooting for all 30+ Executive offices, File System Maintenance, Lead Marketing Management, Graphic Design, Advanced Excel/Publisher trainer, QuickBooks, WordPress, Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suites, Coordinates training and orientation for new technology users and helps them become familiar with equipment and networks, Organization Management, Process Development and Support, Assistant Repair for IT infrastructure. Establishes relationships with technology and component vendors Advises human resources colleagues on staffing needs and participates in the employee onboarding processes
- Manager / IT Support Manager at Business Support
- Food and Beverage Manager at Food
- Medical Technician/Tech Support at Animesh Sahai MD PLLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Sciences
- Associates - Network Security
Directly report to CIO / CISO. Prior to 2015 reported to VP, Cloud and Information Security Company has offices, telecommuters, and Customers on four continents. IT Support is run under ITIL/ISO27001 (ISO 27002 certification is expected later in 2019) umbrella on a service side supporting the in-house Agile development and fully-fledged DevOps teams. As a Global IT Support Manager, I have consolidated disparate global IT Support and Service Desk functions into a structured team aligned with company goals, creating a modern tiered Global Service Desk that has staff on three continents and provides robust and consistent 24x7 coverage to 800+ employees and 1500 Customers realizing 23% budget savings in the process. Go-to person for the C-level management internally and VP/director-level externally. Retained hands-on technical IT management capacity and interest. Assuage escalations and guide team in resolving sensitive situations while maintaining IT support contract terms and conditions. Responsible for the root cause analysis for these incidents to preclude future escalations. Initial War Room owner for Major Incidents Resolutions. Has been instrumental in attaining ISO 27001:2013 compliance and responsible for the IT support and Service Desk portion of it - including relevant portions of Policies and procedures authorship, quarterly audits and remediation. Manage, define, and oversee production operational support, ETL activities, releases, updates / upgrades, and backup / transfer of Customer's production data. Ensure presence of the proper security processes for the transferred data. Notable example is an Insurance Company SAAS implementation - 20 million documents / 2TB SQL 2008 database. Plan, manage, prioritize, and schedule IT support activities. Develop, monitor, and enforce SLA and KPI. Develop Staff training programs for employee growth and cross platform training. [email protected] - Cell: 310-795-1193 - Woodland Hills, CA 91367 (Greater Los Angeles Area) Perform business and process analysis, translating business requirements into technical solutions. Identify and implement IT process improvements. Set production and development support processes that ensure proactive resolution of imminently forthcoming issues prior to their surfacing and affecting the enterprise via Jira ticketing system, Zabbix performance monitoring, and Wazuh HIDS. Process has built-in escalations and notifications to R&D and DevOps stakeholders and SMEs where appropriate. Notable recent project has been Desjardins support that encompassed multiple projects, in-house and Azure implementation, Jira and Confluence integration, links and processes with DevOps and R&D on both sides, Active Directory, FreeIPA, Nexus, Mercurial, and GIT management that has received Customers' industry commendation on several occasions. Own user provisioning and access rights to all cloud-based and in-house systems, including Google Suite administration. Oversee end-user application deployment and licensing; oversee and personally perform issue troubleshooting and support.
- Global IT Support Manager at EIS GROUP
- IT Services Manager at EXPERT MARKETS
- Sr. Engineer - "Engineering Support" at EXIGEN GROUP
- Engineer III at DATAMAX TECHNOLOGIES
5 years, 7 months at this Job
• IT Infrastructure Manager
• Project Management
• Business Analyst
• Help Desk Support Agent
• Asset Management
• Telecommunications Administrator
• Email / Messaging Administrator
• IT Trainer
• Vendor Negotiations
- IT Support Manager at Varsity Brands Inc
- Mentor Specialist at Stream International
18 years, 3 months at this Job
IT Support Portfolio:
• Architect offices
• Law Firms
• Banks / Financial
• NYU engineering
• Dental / Medical offices
• Police Dept
• Distribution companies
• Engineering offices
• Retail stores
• General contractors
• Insurange agencies
• Wholesale companies
• PERU PRESIDENT'S GENERAL SECRETARY OF GOVERNMENT -IT, Tech Support
• DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (Peru) - IT, Programmer Analyst Knowledge Software, Operating Systems Install, Administration and Monitoring AIX IBM RS/6000, D.O.S., Windows 98 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 / NT, Active Directory, Vmware, Virtualization, Windows Server 2008/2016, Microsoft Virtual, PowerShell. Technical Support Servers, Routers, Networks. Several Systems Analysis, Programming, Develop and Implementation Stocks, Buys, Estimates, Sales, Invoicing, Accounting, Receivables, Payables, Payroll, Banking. Installation, Setup, Settings, Maintenance, Upgrades, Monitoring Routers, Servers, Modems, Network Cards, . Network wiring, Storage, NAS. Peripherals, Computers Assembly and Maintenance. Communication Protocols Languages & Software MS Visual Basic, MS-SQL Server, MS Visual FoxPro, Fortran, Cobol, Websites design. Barcoding Handling of Barcode applied to accounting management software.
- IT Support Manager at Hempstead, NewYork
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Systems Engineering
- - Computer Programming
* Direct and coordinate information technology efforts related to security, networking, systems administration, telecommunications, servers, desktops, laptops, remote computing technology, hardware/software acquisition and asset management. * Responsible for all AV and Teleconferencing support, installation, and upgrades for 3 sites across North America. * Enhanced Service Desk Operations, Desktop Engineering Program and Asset Management operations with ITIL best practices to improve service delivery and reduce overall IT cost with the following processes: Event Monitoring, Incident, Release, Change and Problem Management. * Lead infrastructure teams located across North America through periods of exceptional growth, and through two company acquisitions and a conversion to a shared services support model. Upheld morale and fostered environment of camaraderie and trust among IT personnel. Work closely with human resources to recruit, retain key resources, set goals and monitor performance. * Communicate with senior management to define objectives for new technology and initiatives. Recommend modifications of existing business and technology processes to increase overall performance and productivity. * Manage vendor relationships which include performance, contract renewal and creating new vendor relationships. * Plan and manage 9 million operating budget and expense objectives encompassing payroll, training and travel, and hardware purchases. Accomplishments: * Increased Inventory Accuracy by 20% to 90%+ globally * Increased Resolution Time SLA's by 30% to 95%+ across all sites * Implemented Global Recycling program. * Migrated 2,500 computer\user accounts to primary active directory domain that enabled our division to be more seamless with other divisions. Upgraded 2,000 PC's to win 7, which dramatically improved users experience and decreased support issues.
- IT Support Manager at St Jude Medical
- Senior Desktop Support Technician at St. Jude Medical
- Team Lead at Perot Systems
9 years at this Job
• Manage and utilize support ticketing tools (Dell KACE) as well as support staff.
• Administer MDM (VMWare Airwatch, Dell Mobile Management) solution, deploy mobile devices, manage mobile plans and budget.
• Receive requests from departments or employees, compile procurement needs, and place orders when inventory is low, outdated, or inefficient. Ensure purchases arrive on schedule and meet departmental needs. Purchase and renew hardware and software support/maintenance.
• Manage all IT related equipment & network needs at three permanent sites & dozens of jobsites.
- IT Support Manager at DEAN SNYDER CONSTRUCTION
- IT Purchaser and Software License Coordinator at TEAMQUEST CORPORATION
- Customer Service, Logistics, Procurement, & IT Manager at ALEXANDER TECHNOLOGIES
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Provide strong management, direction and guidance to the Support team
• Ensure that IT initiatives are implemented and aligned with global standards
• Work closely with management teams to ensure that business needs are met
• Ensure that regional requirements are reflected in the global IT strategy
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with relevant teams to ensure smooth service delivery
• Prioritize work in order to meet often aggressive timescales
• Communicate and report on IT initiatives effectively at all levels
• Manage and mitigate IT outages to ensure that key business areas are kept up-to-date with resolution progress
• Manage supplier relationships
• Provide comprehensive management reports on system availability and project delivery
- IT Support Manager at Ermenegildo Zegna Corp
- Senior IT Specialist at BVLGARI Corporation of America
- Senior IT Specialist at BVLGARI SPA
- Senior IT Specialist at BVLGARI SPA
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Computer science diploma - Computer Science
Managing and lead a team of three on the day-to-day operations for technical support
• Assigning orders to technicians
• Answering technical questions that support technician has with hardware or software
• Supervise and guide technicians on install of hardware or software for end users
• Coordinating the removal and installation from one anti-virus to another for the entire county
• Coordinating equipment acquisition with department directors (laptops, desktop, printers, etc )
• Managing a $50,000 IT replacement budget
- IT Support Manager at Franklin County
- IT Support Technician at Roanoke County
- IT Support Specialist at Renick Group
- Information User Technology Specialist at Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate's - Information Technology
- Bachelors of Science - Information Technologies
● Maintain the network health of all XBPC installed centers, Adaptability specifically on Bowling Center Scoring Networks: Brunswick Vector/Vector+, Qubica AMF Bowland/BowlandX/BES/BESX, Customer Service Steltronic Focus
● Manage internal IT support for on and offsite employees, Time Management including but not limited to, antivirus installs, troubleshooting, system configurations Sales & Marketing
● Setup and configure desktop/laptop computers, peripherals and Conflict Resolution accounts assigning security level
● Perform software/hardware installation; PC repair and maintenance; remote desktop support; and system database maintenance AWARDS
● Monitor internal and external network performance and security Dean's List - Fall 2013, Fall daily; perform network troubleshooting to resolve IT issues as 2014 and Spring 2015 needed
- IT Support Manager at Sports Challenge Network
- at Sports Challenge Network
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Specialist Degree - Information Security
IT Support Manager
• Supervisar y monitorear plataformas basadas en Windows 2008 R2 Server y Windows locales.
• Administrar y monitorear dispositivos con conectividad de red LAN, WAN e inalámbricos.
• Administrar y monitorear Software Management Supply Chain – Magaya y herramientas financieras – Software Quickbooks Premier 2018 y 2017.
• Configurar, administrar y monitorear almacenamiento de centralizado NAS con múltiples configuraciones RAID para copias de seguridad automática.
• Administrar, configurar y monitorear servicios de seguridad e impresión local y red.
• Proporcionar y supervisar los servicios de soporte IT para equipos locales y remotos para empleados.
• Responsable de la gestión de activos e inventario de IT.
• Proporcionar nuevas iniciativas de IT para el mejoramiento continuo. Inventory Supervisor
• Gestionar y administrar inventarios.
• Recepción y verificación del flete entregado pesos, piezas y estado de la carga recibida.
• Verificación de unidades y piezas con orden de empaque vs piezas físicas, evidencias fotográficas.
• Registrar en el sistema a través de Warehouse Receipts con Magaya Supply Chain Software.
• Gestionar, preservar e identificar los equipos físicos en el almacén.
• Gestionar la solicitud de despachos para envíos locales FCA, exportaciones y mensajería.
• Verificación de las orden de compra con al Inventario físico y en el Sistema de Información, evidencia fotográfica.
• Alistamiento del despacho y si es necesario proceso de reempaque.
• Gestionar orden de entrega para el envío de entrega elaborando un Cargo Release, Delivery Ticket or Bill of Lading.
• Informes diarios de las entradas y el inventario general "on hand", así como informes de novedades o incidentes con la carga recibida
- IT Support Manager and Inventory Supervisor at ADVANCED LOGISTICS INC.
- Lider IT Proyecto Implementacion SAP at UNIVERDIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA
- Coodinador Mesa de Ayuda IT at UNIVERDIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Master Business Administration
- MBA Master Business Administration - Énfasis en Mercadeo
- Graduado en Ingeniería de Sistemas
- Graduado Tecnólogo en Sistemas - Diseño e implementación de redes