- IT Support at Royal Pacific Funding in Costa Mesa, CA - Set up and configure computer workstations and IP phones for employees - Troubleshoot and solve various technical hardware and software issues
- IT Support at PH-IT Solutions
- Research Assistant at Marcus & Millichap
- Wireless Team Member at MarketSource/Target Mobile
- Delivery Driver at Pizza Hut
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration Concentration in Information Systems
IT Support Level 2 for Caribbean and south america
- Mars Caribbean IT Support at Mars Caribbean IT Support
- IT Help desk Level 2 at Carico International
- Technical Support at PlascoID
- Technical Service Representative at Smartech
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
I currently work in it support in it experts solution in kathmandu nepal
- it support assistant at it experts solution pvt ltd
- light vehical driver at Industrial services online limited
- light vehical driver at
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - school level
2004 - 2013 Originally employed by Westinghouse Electric Corporation which was purchased by Siemens in 1997, IT support services was separated and later sold to ATOS IT Solutions and Services in 2004.
• Built Engineering Linux workstations (using Web ELC to write Linux workstation build rules files) and upgraded the three system disks, copying the customer data to the "Export disk. Upon upgrade completion, a new Windows 7 VMware client was built and provided if requested by the customer. The new Engineering workstation disks were then delivered to the customer providing a minimal of 30 minutes to a max of one hour of outage.
• Provided direct support to remote site hardware support engineers, tutoring on building Energy Linux workstations and resolved all customer problems presented at Siemens Energy Sites.
• Supported and managed scripts that tracked daily TSM backups to assure each Unix/Linux Engineering client did successfully backup each night to allow for remedial effort incase of client backup failure.
• Provided Administrator and client support for TSM (Tivoli Storage Manger) Backup and Archive services for Unix/Linux Engineering workstations. Provided training and direct help to restore daily backup data as well as aid to "Archive" (Long term/permanent storage) and "Retrieve" customer data.
• Built, installed and supported the Engineering workstation pc client (From WABI, SunPC, including VMware client)
• Monitored daily Unix/Linux VMware pc client Microsoft patch updates and corrected any patch update problems where needed. Application Support
• Supported Hummingbird Exceed (Version 3 through Version 8), transitioning support for OpenText Exceed.
• Supported the installation Tight VNC for access to Siemens Engineering Linux workstations.
• Supported, wrote and documented a process for "Exiting" Siemens customers, that closed the active userid, removed entries from NIS+ and LDAP tables, then collected the home directories from the Engineering workstations, which allowed them to be released for reuse. Archived via TSM, (TSM Archive is long term or permanent storage of data) the "Exited" customer data. An index was assigned to each customer's userid creating a simple catalog, thus creating an easily usable system to locate for access or retrieval any desired customer data at any later time when requested.
• Wrote and supported a script used in the userid creation process. Updated the necessary NIS+ and LDAP tables to reflect the addition of new entries. Added a customer home directory to the specified Linux workstation or virtual server.
• Wrote and supported scripts for maintaining Operating System Tracking tables. These tables were used by other system scripts for managing, software updates and availability reports that were run on a regular schedule to assure all Unix/Linux workstations were up and available online. These tables were essentially a quick lookup list by Operating system level.
• Wrote and utilized a series of scripts to support Siemens Engineering Client migration from Orlando, FL., Hamilton, CA. and Jupiter, FL. to Charlotte, N.C. Updated authentication tables both NIS+ and LDAP to reflect customer move, (workstation name change, DNS status change, satellite server (software reference server) change reflect workstation move.
• Attained new network configurations (Clarify Ticket submitted) that were requested before customer arrival
• Sent shipping instructions (Clarify Ticket and email ) to local site hardware engineer to assure workstation was sent out on time.
• Sent reception and installation instructions (Clarify Ticket and email) to receiving hardware engineer to assure workstation was received in good condition (checked on arrival and installed in designated customer cube location.
• Active member in Siemens Information Security Advisor team. Scheduled and performed work area security audits. Sent out ISA security notices to IT group members, unrepresented Siemens customers and attended scheduled online meetings.
• Taught Basic Unix monthly as requested by customers, via Lotus Notes document.
- IT support at ATOS IT Solutions and Services
9 years at this Job
- B. S. - Mathematics
• Maintaining all computers, printers, Ethernet connections, printers, projectors
• Imaging computers, 3D printing consultations/requests, overseeing laser cutting
• Installation of operating systems, technical software including CAD, Solidworks
• Troubleshooting all software/hardware related problems for faculty/students
- IT Support at IT Support -College
4 months at this Job
- - Electrical/Computer Engineering
• Served as the IT Department while enrolled, provided IT support and responded to requests for assistance by staff and students.
• Managed software, anti-virus and Windows updates as needed.
• Troubleshoot, resolve and repair software, hardware and AV issues.
• Installed and updated software
• Works well with staff and students.
- Help Desk/IT Support at IT Department
- Front End /Host at Burtons Grill and Bar
- Food Runner/Busser at Joe's American Bar and Grill
- Host/Busser at Bertucci's Restaurant
1 year at this Job
Provide in-house IT support. Maintaining network continuity. Occasional off-site travel for installation of service devices.
- IT Support at WorkSmart Systems
- Customer Sales Associate at LOWE'S
- Install Helper at SUMMERS PHC
- Warehouse Assistant/Technician at TAYLORED SYSTEMS INC
7 months at this Job
- Certifications - Information Technology
• IT Support (troubleshooting for phone, laptops, and web-page)
• Administrative tasks (tracking incoming and outgoing assets)
- IT Support at C4A Firearms
1 year at this Job
IT Support system installation and configuration. supervise vendors on site. I am also enthusiastic about system admin in linux and program as well.
- IT Support at STANBIC BANK, Ghana
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BSc. Information Technology
Providing IT support involving help-desk, software research and installation, maintaining computer systems, troubleshooting computer errors.
- IT Support at MNR Group Inc
- IT Technician at Logos International School
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Coding Bootcamp - Web Development
- Diploma - Computer Information Management
- MTA - Microsoft Certified Associate in Networking
- Diploma - Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python
- Diploma - C Programming
- Certified Accounting Technician - Accounting and Finance