Job Title IT Support Specialist
- IT Support Specialist at Raymour & Flanigan IT Department
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Systems/History Major GPA 3.34/Spring 2016 Deans List
- Regents Diploma
I Currently work as a It support specialist. From It support to fixing printers. Work with Active Directory(AD) and very good at explaining the process of what I am doing.
- IT Support Specialist at PM Associates
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Professional specialization - Computer science
Oversee computer systems for businesses and offer support to the system's users. This
was done by a ticketing system in which the end user submits the incident description to the IT department and this ticket escalates to the proper IT Support Specialist (level I,
II, III). Other occupations include Special Event Setups which consist of computers
deployment at a specific property in a specific range of time (Betting kiosks, Event
tickets sales). Skills & Tools:
• Active Directory Administration
• Windows PowerShell
• Remote Desktop troubleshooting (RDP, Bomgar, Remote Desktop Manager)
• Port activation (IDF management, cable tracing)
• Hiren's Boot CD
• Troubleshooting techniques
• Fluke Network products WORK HISTORY
- IT Support Specialist at CAESARS ENTRETAINMENT
- Restaurant Server at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips
- Lighting Technician at Pro-Action Media Service
- Network Infrastructure Technician at Havana University
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
IT Support Specialist, Kitsap Public Utility District #1 Provided Help Desk support to co-workers in person and over the phone. Maintained and oversaw upgrades to existing and new IT infrastructure such as VPN, VOIP phone systems, file recovery, and the migration from stand-alone servers to a Hyper-V virtual environment with redundancy and data restoration in mind. 7/2013 -1/2019
- IT Support Specialist at Kitsap Public Utility District #1
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science degree in Network Convergence and Technology - Network Convergence and Technology
Papertech is an industry leading developer of a quality control software for the production industry, primarily paper production. We allow our customer (the paper mills) to operate with highly advanced monitoring of their production equipment and allow them to have piece of mind and simplicity when it comes to quality control. As a IT Support Specialist I assist customers with end user training, software/hardware setups and configuration, and software support. I support our customers with various issue over phone or email and at times in person. Our main goal is to provide the customer with a memorable customer service experience when supporting them by getting any issue resolved promptly and in a timely manner.
- IT Support Specialist at Papertech LLC
- Technical Support Manager at Cropster Inc
- Service Desk Analyst at UC Davis
- Communications Support Analyst at SMA America
4 months at this Job
- Certification in Computer Information Science
- Associates in Automotive Technology - Automotive Technology
9000 Twin Silo Dr, Blue Bell, PA 19422 January 2nd 2019 to Present (Contract) Technology Services LLC 401 W THIRD ST STE 2 MOORESTOWN, NJ 08057 856-234-9993 Roaming technician responsible for assisting all staff members at 6 locations in PA, Trouble shooting Applications, Hardware issues, Desktops, Laptops, iPods, iPads, iPhones, Network printers, Installing Badge Printers, replacing Windows 7 OS with Windows 10 OS, troubling shooting VOIP Cisco and Mitel Phones. Network connectivity issues, Tracing network cables from wall jacks to the switch, MS Office 365 and utilizing Lansweeper to remotely connect to user's pc's. PCC Point Click Care, Sales Force, PracticeFusion and CareTracker, Assisting Residents with IT Issues and Holding Workshops for the Residents. IT Support Specialist Marks, O'Neill, O'Brien, Doherty & Kelly One Penn Center 1617 John F. Kennedy Blvd. Suite 1010 Philadelphia, PA. 19103 October 2nd 2017 to June 14th 2018 New user setup and start to finish, Active Directory ver.6.1, MS Office 2013, Exchange Server 2010, Worldox GX3 Documentation System, Legal Insight, Aboutime (Time Keeper), DBText for Inventory, Litescript for imaging pcs, Call-em-all, Mimecast, Barracuda, RSA, Bomgar to connect to pc's off the network, VNC, Citrix, NXB and 3CX Phone System, Trouble shooting network printer
- IT Support Specialist at ACTS Retirement Life Communities
- IT Support Specialist at Weber Gallagher
- IT Support Analyst at American Realty Capital
- IT Support Specialist at Buchanan
2 months at this Job
As an I.T. Support Specialist at Building and Earth, I would help end users with their computer problems whether it is hardware or software. Respond to help desk tickets and/or calls. Document any details regarding the issue. Resolve any conflicting issues the end user is having in a timely and sufficient manner. I also managed user's\technician's laptop - I would set up windows, create the user's profile and configure it for their needs as well as documented what laptop the user is assigned to. I also assist on updating the company website and employee portal, as well as editing and sending out a monthly newsletter.
- I.T. Support Specialist at Building and Earth Sciences, Inc.
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Sciences - Software Development Technology
I am currently working as an IT Support Specialist III as team lead on the front half night shift for Bank of the West. I troubleshoot network connections on routers, switches, ATM's, and firewalls. We also support server and application teams. I use remote desktop, Secure CRT, vSphere, Horizon 7 VMWare (VDI environment) and Putty to access equipment. I run network sniffers to trap and trace traffic on devices for analysis purposes. My current position splits our time between assisting several teams with troubleshooting, starting and hosting incident bridge calls and troubleshooting our network devices. We use Remote Desktop, Splunk, vShpere, Safenet, SolarWinds, Cherwell, Everbridge, Adobe Connect, Citrix, EasyIP and IPAM to assist.
We work on a global scale as Bank of the West and BNP Paribas are partnered to provide quality service worldwide. We work with our offshore teams in India to trouble shoot servers, monitor changes and help trouble shoot VDI access.
I have used Belkin, Sonic Firewall, Linksys, and Cisco security devices.
We are currently running Remote Desktop, Splunk, vShpere, Safenet, SolarWinds, Cherwell, Everbridge, Adobe Connect, Citrix, EasyIP, IPAM and Active Directory Security.
Microsoft Lync and Cisco WebEx are used if we need to share someone's desktop for troubleshoot purposes.
• Provided 40 years of customer service in person, over the phone, and on the computer
• Troubleshoot Cisco, HP, Vanguard routers and switches hardware issues
• Troubleshoot network connections on routers, ATM's, firewalls, and servers
• Troubleshoot by using Remote Desktop, Secure CRT and Putty to access this equipment
• Help customers troubleshoot VPN and VDI connections
• Microsoft Lync and Cisco WebEx to share desktops for troubleshooting
• Maintain high level of security for all devices
• Bank of the West utilizes Solarwinds to monitor device and Cherwell Ticketing System to track ongoing problems
- IT Support Specialist III at Bank of the West Omaha, NE
- Network Engineer at First Data Corp
- Systems Engineer I at ICE Technologies
- Support Specialist at DMACC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- License - Cosmetology
IT Support Specialist reporting to IT Director supporting 11 locations and 180+ internal clients supporting all IT related functions.
● Lead IT projects as assigned.
● Train users on new systems as they are implemented.
● Configuration and implementation of all Cisco ASA, Catalyst, and Small Business switches.
● Microsoft Active Directory 2016 administration.
● Implementation HIPAA compliance measures throughout the network.
● Design, direct, and oversee installation of IT infrastructure at new clinics.
● Ensure network security through web filtering (OpenDNS), software updates, Webroot antivirus scans, Bitlocker hard drive encryption, Active Directory GPO, VLAN configurations, Cisco firewall, and VPN setups.
● Support of Onelogin bringing Single Sign On to business applications.
● Management of wireless environment on Cisco Meraki infrastructure along with implementation of 802.1x Radius authentication.
● Microsoft Office 365 administration.
● Administration of 8x8 VOIP phone system for enterprise and call center.
● Perform installation, configuration, and support of desktop hardware, software, printers, and other peripheral devices.
● Administration of camera and access control systems.
● Setup servers in VMWare environment.
● Ensure server and O365 backups through Datto high availability recovery solution.
● Track all requests through the Samanage Service Desk system to show IT's value to the business.
● Utilize Solarwinds to monitor network resources and send alerts for network based issues.
● Responsible for ensuring all IT documentation is up to date.
● Develop and maintain relationships with multiple vendors (MSP, EMR, Printer, Cabling, etc).
● Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- IT Support Specialist at Pain Treatment Centers of America
- Technical Analyst at Cabot Police Department
- Multi Skilled Assistant at Conway Regional Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Computer Systems and Network Technology
Big Rapids Products
• Managed Inventory for both Suppliers and Company Big Rapids, MI 49307
• On call 24/7 (3 Plants)
• Installed network infrastructure and server systems for plant floor, Mt. Sterling, KY production equipment, offices (1 Plant)
• Installed cellular booster systems ERP/IT Support Specialist
• Setup and installed forklift scanner systems & provided training Dec 2012-Current
• Provided support and training for shipping dept. (Not EDI)
• Setup inventory scanning system company wide
• Part of a the 3 man team to setup and manage the Plex ERP system
• Rolled out new features and modules to the ERP system
• Installation and management of VOIP office phone system and VOIP Paging System
• Implementation and management of tooling system
• Installed video surveillance system for 3 plants with remote access
• Replace/Install/Repair hardware including cellular phones, tablets & Workstations
• Designed and printed 3d prototypes and robot parts for production machines
• Headed many IT related implementations and installations
• 2 years of Auditing, Layered Process Audits and Full Process Audits
- ERP/IT Support Specialist at Big Rapids Products
- Owner at BCR
- Tutor at Ferris State University
- Machinist/Operator at Federal Screw Works
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree