My position as a IT Support Specialist, I remote manage systems using Continuum RMM, I assist in setting up Fortigate firewalls and Cisco network switches for various clients, I provide desktop support for over 30+ companies located all over Florida, which is estimated over 250 end users. I pride myself in my Customer Service skills, and having built very strong rapport with all the end users I have had the pleasure of working with. I have also assisted in the programming of mobile devices for end use by various clients.
- IT Support Specialist II at My IT Master Inc
- Wireless Consultant at Wireless Advantage Communications Inc
- IT Support Technician (Contract) at Kelly Services
- Sales Representative at Chiefland Chrysler Dodge Jeep
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Tempus Unlimited - Stoughton, MA- IT Support Specialist September 2016 -
• PC Repair
• Printers - Copiers
• Website Design( Security Updates and website changes. Current website I manage: Tempusunlimited.org)
• Networking (Runs drops, patching, and punches)
• Security( Managed 32 security cameras and am responsible for making sure they are live at all times.)
• Mobile (Ipad, samsung, and Iphone setup and repair. I also use Mobile Device Manager to secure our mobile hardware)
• Microsoft Office (Installing, upgrading, and repair of WIN 10,13, and 16)
• mail ( Exchange account setup repair and removal of old employees)
• Training ( Train new employees for using IT equipment and retrain current employees)
• vpn - remote desktop and teamviewer
• VMWare( Virtual pc weekly updates and maintenance)
- IT Support Specialist at PCs and IT Networks
- Desktop Support Technician at CVS
- MA Customer Service at U-Haul - Taunton
- Co-Owner/Website Design at Multi Shop Stop
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
1 Casamba November 2018 to Current -Provide support to over 25,000 users for company developed SQL based software built on .Net platform through e-service, phone queues and web. -Microsoft SQL server 2012 -VMware (vspher Web Client) -Perform installs, troubleshooting and end user application support in client server, Citrix and Terminal services environments -Create, distribute and working e-service tickets from clients to help provide the quickest and shortest support IT Support Specialist MedManagement LLC - Birmingham, AL - June 2016 to November -Desktop support/VMware support/Active Directory/Proofpoint -Customer service/technical support with Quality Connect Software (medical billing and insurance software) -Installation of programs along with system operating to ensure proper set up for employees -Keep daily record of activities, problems and solutions through Sysaid Ticketing System -Monitor, track and prioritize assigned tasks; escalate where applicable. -Conduct computer diagnostics to solve technical support issues -Train for proper use of hardware and software -Repair, install and upgrade systems -Resolve complaints with strong negotiation skills while maintaining positive rapport -Write and Edit knowledge guidance for user regarding common issues
- IT Support Specialist at Software Support Tier
- IT Support Specialist at MedManagement, LLC
- Administrative Assistant/Appeals Support at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Care Management Internship at Greenbriar at the Altamont
2 months at this Job
- Master's in Health Care - Administration
- B.S in Health Care - Management
Surveillance Officer Not at liberty to discuss what actions I was required to do during my daily routine. IT Support Specialist Daily task includes daily backups of core systems, daily maintenance of systems and servers, compliance of SOP and ICS, and routine maintenance of computers, kiosks, NRT's, and many other technical devices.
- IT Support Specialist II at Isle Casino
- Machine Operator/Assistant at Mondi
- Machine Operator at Toyoda Gosei Missouri
- Renco (Machine) Operator at Newell Rubbermaid
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
• Answer and resolve end user issues via remote support, email, and phone.
• Update IT ticket system with all activity pertaining to the ticket.
• Support computers and various technological devices from multiple locations within Foresters network.
• Provide first level support for network and company-wide outages.
• Patch, Image, and deploy hardware and software for end users.
• Discuss with Senior IT Support Specialist in regards to any unresolved issues.
• Manage and maintain daily projects and tasks.
• Create Procedural Documentation
• Overview Termination Procedure
• Handle Company VIP Clients
• Test resolution for company-wide issues.
- IT Support Specialist at Foresters Financial
- PC Specialist at Hackensack Meridian Health
- IT Technician at GEM Office Technology
- Desktop Support Specialist Intern at KPMG LLP
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Cyber Security
- - computer fundamentals, network, internet and Microsoft
- - Computer Science
• Laptop & Desktop Support
• Rufus Boot/ISO Imaging
• Data recovery
• IPhone support
• Airsoft Administrator
• Sophos endpoint encryption admin
• PDQ Deployment Software
• Windows 10 Rollout, Lead Technician
• XP2 Operations administrator/engineer
• Exchange 2010 administrator
• Active Directory administration
• Cisco Any connect VPN configurations
• Windows 7, Window 10, environment
• Windows Server 2012/2008 Windows Server
• Microsoft Office 2016
• Network support/Port resets
• Poly Com/Interactive Desktop software support Phillips Academy 6-2016 to 11=2016 IT Support Specialist Contract Supported Platforms:
• Laptop & Desktop MacBook Pro and IMAC imaging
• Ghost Cast Server imaging platform
• Symantec Endpoint encryption admin
• Trend Micro AV admin
• MAC OS support, IMAC, Mac book Pro support
• IPhone, IPad, setup and support., .
• Track IT Ticketing System
• Bomgar Remote support tools,
• Forti Client VPN configurations
• Windows 7, Window 10, MAC OS
• Windows Server 2012/2008 Windows Server AD, Active Directory Admin
• Microsoft Office 2013/Office 365, Microsoft Office 2010
- It Support Specialist at Align Credit Union
- Lead Help Desk Analyst 11 at Beacon Health Options
- Regional Field Technical Manager at Sebenza US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- Desktop Support Technician Contract at National Helpdesk &\Sanofi Adventis Pasture
2 years, 2 months at this Job
IT Support Specialist are responsible handling system support activities for SCA
• They are responsible for providing excellent user experiences and working to resolve support issues in a prompt and professional manner.
• Provides password and login resets for end users
• Performs advanced system and network repairs, as well as provide computer information responses over email, phone, and in person as needed.
• IT Support Specialists also complete equipment set-up, handle account renewal or termination, revise support procedures, and suggest changes as needed.
• Communication Administrator
• operating peripheral equipment including printers and tape drives
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- IT Support Specialist at SCA Pharma
- Onsite Director at Bath Fitter
- System Administrator at Metova Federal, LLC
- Audio Visual Technician at Arkansas Military Department
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Visual Communication
- - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
Providing IT support and maintenance for the IT infrastructure and software at the warehouse level to insure efficiency.
IT Support Specialist
Responsibilities Include, but no limited to:
• Active Directory Administration.
• Mange and support prox card system & security cameras.
• Office 365 Administration.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair workstations, phones, printers, software, and hardware.
• Reimage and deploy computer equipment.
• Create and maintain Visio network/building diagrams.
• Provide technical support over the phone, email, or in person.
• Jira ticketing system.
• ShoreTel Phones/Director support
• Troubleshooting Windows 7 and 10.
• Documentation and inventory.
- IT Support Specialist at Northwest Wine Services
- IT Network Technician at TCT Computer Solutions
- Information Technology II at Washington State University
- MFA Technical Support at United Global Technologies - Contract
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Salisbury, MD Oct 2016 - Current Tishcon Corp is one of a select group of manufacturers who actually produce everything in house. Raj Chopra, CEO and Co-Founder of Tishcon, has an extensive background in industrial pharmacy, having taught in that area at Columbia University in New York. The company produces various types of United States Pharmacopeia (USP) compliant supplements including: tablets, capsules, softgels and the best chewable supplements in the world. IT Support Specialist * Reported to the VP of Manufacturing on a daily basis * Delegated formulas to senior staff members for approval * Created SQL queries to extract specific data from the database in MS Access * Generated comprehensive vitamin formula documentation via Microsoft Excel * Filed sensitive information in proper locations * Gathered required information to create formula documents * Deciphered top secret vitamin formulas * Dispatched secret formulas to proper staff for production * Presented at a daily end of the day meeting to discuss details of the total assignment completed
- IT Support Specialist at Tishcon Corporation
- Every day, we're proud to partner at Bank of America
- Quality Assurance Tester at Raytheon
- Software Test Specialist at American Academy of Pediatrics
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management
PFP / Schmitt-Sussman, Enterprises, Orange, CT
● 2017- Present IT Support Specialist PFP has been providing families with high-quality, affordable insurance protection Installation and configuration of software, hardware, and mobile devices for in-house and remote users, Duo multi-factor auth, antivirus, VPN clients, and insurance applications. Administration of Exchange and Active Directory, new hires and terminations. Creation of new accounts/shares, build and configuration of workstations/field tablets, support of ~250 in house users and field agents.
• Administration and support of Insurance training classes every month for field agents, verification of all tablets, equipment and passwords are ready each month
• Supporting CRM and insurance programs and creating and resetting passwords
• Setting Home systems and tablets with VPN and remote access to work as a Hybrid
• Training of new hires for IT
• Configuration and delivery of computer equipment for home and field users
- IT Support Specialist at PFP / Schmitt-Sussman, Enterprises
- Systems Support Engineer at COMPUCOM INC
- EXECUTIVE at BUSINESS MACHINES INC
- Systems Support Specialist at FINLAY INC
2 years at this Job
- Associates Degree