• On site IT support Technician. Manage everyday IT related issues at both campuses.
• Install new system.
• Support users in Software Applications, grant permissions and access to various resources.
• Monitor, troubleshoot and fix Flight Simulators.
- IT Support Technician/Admin at US AVIATION ACADEMY
- Print Press Operator at AEROTEK AT WOOT
- Technician at EDWARDS AUDIO VISUAL SERVICES
- at RELOCATING TO AMERICA
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
IT Support Technician helped Develop, Deploy and implement new computer hardware systems and printing services. Experience in the academic computing environment, desktop support, working in a team oriented capacity providing assistance to students, faculty and staff. Installation, imaging, maintenance and upgrade computer labs systems in residencial halls and university campus.
- IT Support Technician at Columbia University Information Technology
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- - computer science
Working as an IT support technician.
• Helping users with day to day computer needs onsite.
• Remoting-in into user's computer via team viewer solving problems on their computer.
• Preparing laptop computers for new hires.
• Jira ticketing system
- IT support technician at WeWork
- Manager at TAJ E CHAAT INC
- Repair Technician at TAJ E CHAAT INC
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
Proficient in Microsoft Primary IT support technician providing administrative support to teachers,
Word Suite: (Word, staff and students. Assist with configuration and testing, of classroom
Excel, PowerPoint, technologies - computers, projectors, printers. Document troubleshooting
Outlook) initiatives in ticketing system.
• CUNYfirst Notable Accomplishments:
• Ticket System
• Developed an approach for ensuring LCD projectors, smart boards, and other related audio/video equipment are functioning well; the initiative LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE reduced tickets by 80 percent, increasing performance efficiency within the
• Student Orientation institution Leader
• Troubleshooted hardware and software problems with promptness in an
• Student President effort to ensure the effective use of all products
• Student Ambassador
- IT support technician at Department of Education
- Community Advocate at The Future Inc
- at Mount Moriah Christian Academy
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A - Information Technology
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer care in IT Support according to a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Administer a Local area computer Network
• Resolving problems for users Reason for Leaving: End of Contract Name of Company: Department of Education Duration: 01/08/2018- 31/07/2020 Position: IT Support Technician Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
• Offer daily operations and systems support to Users
• Verify functionality of hardware and software components
• Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions
• Conduct daily network backup operations
• Windows 7/10 installation & setup
• Connecting printers to the Users
• Emails Setup Currently
- IT Support Technician at Masithuthuke Holdings
- IT Administrator Trainee at Department of Education
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
- - Maths & Science
Remote IT support technician assisting clients over the phone with email and general computer troubleshooting. Created and managed email accounts in Microsoft Exchange. Installed and configured printers for scan/print to email/file.
- IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN INTERN at IT LIGHTHOUSE
- Stocker/Cashier at Old Time Pottery
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Associate - SCIENCE
It Support Technician at Providence Healthcare Assisting with the installation, configuration, and the ongoing functionality of the system hardware and software, and upcoming implementations such as Zoom Rooms, iPad deployments configured with Mobile Device Management. Provide daily operations and systems support as needed and directed. Troubleshoot local hardware and software support in conjunction with Tech Keys and other vendor support teams at all sites as needed. System Technician at Kent Automation Assemble and wire custom machinery for pultrusion industry and window industry, Occasional infield service assistance for service department new machine installs and retrofits. Some machining of parts general fabrication. Layout and wire control panels. Network Provisioning Specialist at Acuative Contracted to assist with the configuration and provisioning of Cisco routers, switches, ASA firewalls, and servers for deployment to multiple sites. Key Functions: Replace Cisco IOS images with custom IOS images using tftp, USB, and ASDM interface Configure Cisco devices and prep for delivery Fully documents configurations for NOC use during and post site installation Cisco ASA5505, 2921, 892, 3560 Rack and stack Cisco UCS C240 M3 servers and Eaton 5P1000R UPS Asset Manager/Desktop Support at Goodyear Tire & Rubber In charge of full life cycle management of IT hardware assets, including: Hardware acquisition check-in and deployment to Goodyear employees nationwide Lease returns and final disposition of all of PCs from Goodyear operations nationwide Accurate inventory management through stringent record keeping procedures and reconciliation of asset management records with Goodyear Accounting team Daily reporting of detailed asset movements and weekly summary review of changes. Post deployment desk-side support including installing, inspecting, restoring, and repairing system hardware and software for desktops, laptops, printers. Desktop Deployment Robinson Memorial Hospital Supplied technical service and customer service for end users computer needs, including: Maintained inventory, implemented and managed deployments of new PCs Created standardized PC and laptop images for large scale imaging deployments Diagnosed and resolved networking issues, wireless and VPN configurations Seamless Lotus Notes migration including user data files to newly deployed PCs Desktop /Printer Deployment at MCPc Integral project contributor for several successful large-scale client installations, including: Avery Dennison, 6000 PC Refresh Project in 4 states (OH, PA, IN, IL) University Hospitals, 700 HP Printer Refresh MCPc Lab Project, Westfield Insurance, Erie Insurance, ECOT, 800 PC Image Deployment installations, security and general configurations, and end-user PC installations. Co-authored documentation of secure Cisco wireless environment. Established and documented PC rollout methodology for in-house tech support.
- IT Support Technician II at Providence HCM
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As an IT Support Technician, I Installed computing systems, diagnoses basic technology related problems and troubleshoots hardware and software malfunctions at 12 local school sites. . TYPICAL DUTIES Installs and tests computers and related devices on a local area network. Installs commercial off the shelf software. Inspects and diagnoses hardware malfunctions. Troubleshoots hardware and commercial off the shelf software problems, mobile computing device hardware, software applications and peripheral devices. Assists in establishing local site guidelines for and implements software security programs in accordance with District policies. Diagnoses and repairs basic technology related problems throughout a campus; contacts the Information Technology Division (ITD) regarding issues such as mobile computing, SIS/ISIS, local area networks, intrusion alarms, PA/Intercommunication systems, and telephone systems. Refers complex mobile device issues, such as warranty, policy, or procedural concerns to ITD. Sets up technology/computer labs, mobile computing carts, and mobile devices. Assists with set up and activation of student and staff single sign on accounts and creates and maintains user groups on the local network server. Acts as a resource in technology-related matters. Addresses connectivity problems to make sure computing devices and peripherals are properly connected to the local area network. Verifies and identifies CAT 5 cable labeling. Reports repair and service needs to ITD and other service providers in accordance with District policies. Provides first level support for operation to personal computer, mobile device, and peripheral equipment operation users. Maintains site inventory of technology hardware and software licensing; including ensuring hardware is logged, stripped and secured prior to disposal or return to vendor. Assists in ordering technology related supplies. May diagnose local server and local network communication problems. May develop and maintain local computer lab schedules. Maintains a repair log to track repairs by component, serial number, and model number. Refers major hardware issues to vendor services personnel for repair or replacement. May support multiple sites. May assist school administrators with maintaining an online presence, such as webpages and social networking sites as needed. Performs related duties as assigned. DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS AMONG RELATED CLASSES An IT Support Technician generally reports to a local site and installs and maintains computing systems, replaces malfunctioning components, and refers major hardware or software problems to service personnel. An IT Field Services Technician I installs, configures, and analyzes problems of desktop and laptop computers and software, and performs maintenance, service and repairs desktop and laptop computers and related peripherals. An Information Technology Support Assistant performs routine tasks associated with the installation of computers, such as copying programs, running check programs, verifying accuracy of inventory records, printing labels, and exchanging storage media and installing revised programs in computers at school sites. SUPERVISION General supervision is received from a higher-level supervisor or an administrator. No supervision is exercised. CLASS QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge of: Principles of software and hardware installation Hardware mechanical functioning, basic electronics, and tools used in the maintenance and simple repair of computer equipment Computing systems using Windows OS, Apple OS, iOS Android and Chrome Basic concepts of static web design Network access, including wireless, 3G and 4G Software applications for mobile devices Mobile device management and mobile access management technologies Internet, software and security applications Ability to: Analyze and diagnose simple malfunctions of hardware and software; perform required repairs Learn the characteristics of new types and models of computers and peripheral equipment Maintain effective working relationships with District personnel and service Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Carry out written and oral directions; read and follow logic diagrams and schematics Work independently; multitask and function in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes and multiple deadlines Maintain basic web pages Special Physical Requirement: Safely lift and carry objects weighing up to thirty-five pounds ENTRANCE QUALIFICATIONS Education: Graduation from high school or evidence of equivalent educational proficiency, supplemented by two courses involving the installation and maintenance of computer systems and related equipment. Experience: Six months of experience primarily involving the installation, set up, and maintenance of networked personal computers and other computing devices. Successful completion of a District sponsored internship in information technology may be substituted for the required experience. Special: A+ certification preferable. A valid California Driver License may be required for some positions. Use of an automobile may be required for some positions. This class description is not a complete statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Entrance requirements are representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skill, and /or abilities. To the extent permitted by law, management retains the discretion to add or change typical duties of a position at any time, as long as such addition or change is reasonably related to existing duties.
- IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at Los Angeles Unified School District
- IT Specialist Junior at MCLB
- Computer Hardware and Software Technician Intern at Econo Computers and Laptop
- Licensed and Bonded Income Tax Preparer at Liberty Tax Service
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Basic Computing
- - Applications
At ACW, I started off as an IT Support Technician that handled the daily tasks and issues that arose around the office such as hard drive failures, profile configurations, and various MFP problems. I would also be involved in ongoing projects that would help the company grow its IT infrastructure and help streamline operations. In April of 2017, I was promoted to Quality Assurance Analyst to contribute my abilities to a role that was more software related while also retaining most of my IT Technician duties. I propose and test new features for my company's web-based ordering software and mobile apps. In this role, I have learned many QA techniques and tools to assure the best results possible.
- IT Support Technician & QA Analyst at Air Culinaire Worldwide
- Technician at CoolGeeks Computer Repair
- Car-detailer at Regal Lakeland car dealership
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
• Respond to Tier I & Tier II Help Desk tickets and requests for over 400 employees
• Primary IT Support for all executive staff
• Respond to escalated Help Desk tickets and requests from Jr. IT Support Technician
• Manage Jr. IT Support Technician and delegate tasks
• User account setup for new users, transfers, promotions
• Offboarding for terminated users
• Additional user account management
• Server & Network administration
• Exchange/Email administration
• VOIP administration
• Software licensing administration
• Install, configure, and test laptops/desktops, mobile devices, peripherals and software
• Inventory management for all IT assets and peripherals
• Mobile Device Management for 600+ devices
• A/V setup and troubleshooting
• Work with Senior Leadership to draft and implement new processes for departments and organization
• Work with new and existing vendors to upgrade and streamline current processes and organizational efficiency
• Draft & update existing knowledge base documentation for procedures and processes
- Sr. IT Support Technician/Systems Administrator at Sitewise LLC
- Service Desk Analyst I at Optiv Security
- IT Support Specialist at Credit Union of Denver
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- None - Network Administration and Engineering