Responsibility as a Senior IT Support Technician was to provide 2nd level support to Parsons employees, home office users and contractors.
• Work with depot to procure and deploy systems.
• Deploy Cisco IP phones.
• Troubleshoot Microsoft SCCM download/install failures.
• Troubleshoot SafeNet Smart and CAC card authentication.
• Troubleshoot all end-user applications.
• Manage incidents and asset tracking via Saleforce.
- Senior IT Support Technician at Parsons
- Helpdesk Analyst at Karsun Solutions LLC
- Lead Deskside Technician at HCL Technologies
- Systems Specialist V at HydroGeoLogic, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Security+ Certification
- AAS in Network Engineering - Pursed
Contact: Brian Jackson, Brian Patterson, Michael Moyer. Title: I.T. Support technician/Consultant Performed software analysis and database maintenance.
- I.T. Support technician/Consultant at CoActive Partners - Technisource Inc
- Applications/Software Tester at CoActive Partners - Technisource Inc
- at Montgomery County - Transnet Inc
- at Health Partners of Philadelphia - Polin Associates
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Academic Course of Study
Cygnet Administrator Duties: Support SCADA Network Support Cygnet operations/request Build screens Work with Automation dept. on New Wells Customize and provide reports Conduct all maintenance on Cygnet Servers Cygnet Vendor Management IT Support Technician Duties: Drilling/Completions Support PC Support VMware Support Server Support Network Support Printer Support Field User Remote/Onsite Support Apple Products Support Vendor Management Project Management
Cygnet Administrator Duties:
Support SCADA Network
Support Cygnet operations/request
Work with Automation dept. on New Wells
Customize and provide reports
Conduct all maintenance on Cygnet Servers
Cygnet Vendor Management
IT Support Technician Duties:
Field User Remote/Onsite Support
Apple Products Support
- Cygnet Administrator/IT Support Technician at GEP Haynesville, LLC
- Team Lead/System Consultant at Long View Systems
- Field Computer Technician/Manager at Methods Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer information Systems
IT Support Technician helped Develop, Deploy and implement new computer hardware systems and printing services. Experience in the academic computing environment, desktop support, working in a team oriented capacity providing assistance to students, faculty and staff. Installation, imaging, maintenance and upgrade computer labs systems in residencial halls and university campus.
IT Support Technician helped Develop, Deploy and implement new computer hardware systems and printing services. Experience in the academic computing environment, desktop support, working in a team
oriented capacity providing assistance to students, faculty and staff.
Installation, imaging, maintenance and upgrade computer labs systems in residencial halls and university
- IT Support Technician at Columbia University Information Technology
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- - computer science
Duties: Telecommunications: The IT Support Technician will perform, under direct supervision and clearly defined safety procedures, the installation, maintenance and repair of various Telecommunications related equipment, using accepted practices and procedures. Perform troubleshooting, system configuration, system testing, issue resolution, take corrective actions and produce required documentation. Work in a team setting to gain knowledge and understanding of all telecommunications technologies and business processes as used in AEP Telecom. Uses existing procedures to safely solve routine or standard problems and provide assistance to other team members as needed. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed below: Telecommunications:
• Perform installation, maintenance, repair, configuration, administration, analysis and replacement of AEP's Enterprise, Owned, and Leased Telecommunications network and systems.
• Perform troubleshooting, system testing, and produce required documentation.
• Participate in cross-training of Radio, Transport, EMS/SCADA, Voice/Video, Network, and Mobile Data Computer Systems.
• Work in team setting to acquire an understanding of Telecommunications business unit and customer requirements.
• Participate in changing work schedules and priorities.
• Assist in database and record keeping systems for time-entry and asset tracking.
• Understanding of the interrelationship between telecommunications and network systems.
• Experience working successfully as part of a team, be part of a team.
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze and resolve system issues and act as a resource to others on technology issues.
• Experience performing project implementation duties on assignments. Telecommunications Technical Proficiency: Have an understanding and be able to demonstrate support skills in one or more of the following areas. Radio Systems - Demonstrate understanding of Land Mobile radio systems, electronics, and antenna systems. Transport Systems - Exhibit a working knowledge of equipment used in the transport of telecommunications signals and systems, including analog/digital/spread spectrum microwave and fiber optic systems. Demonstrate understanding of fiber optic cable and splice methods and requirements. Exhibit understanding of AC/DC power systems. Voice/Video Systems - Demonstrate understanding of voice/video systems. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of IP telephony. Exhibit understanding of wiring requirements and installation methods. Networking Systems - Demonstrate understanding of LAN/WAN system requirements in the installation and maintenance of routers, switches and related equipment. Exhibit working knowledge of networking wireless devices, digital terminating equipment and various structured wiring requirements and industry standard practices. Demonstrate understanding of IP systems and architecture. Mobile Data Computer Systems - Exhibit a working knowledge of mobile data computers as well as troubleshooting techniques and processes. Exhibits the ability to configure basic computer hardware components, vehicle radio installation and wiring techniques.
- Telecommunications IT Support Technician Sr at American Electric Power
- Forward Signal Support NCO at "United States Army"
- Field Technician at "Ericsson"
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Armored Division's Combat Aviation Brigade
· Provide IT helpdesk support to over 100 staffing branches and 500 employees by troubleshooting hardware and software issues on computers. · Lead technician for setting up and maintaining time clock hardware for over 110 clients. · Process payroll batches for thousands of temporary employees each week. · Analyze payroll batches for incorrect hours and pay rates.
· Provide IT helpdesk support to over 100 staffing branches and 500 employees by troubleshooting hardware and software issues on computers.
· Lead technician for setting up and maintaining time clock hardware for over 110 clients.
· Process payroll batches for thousands of temporary employees each week.
· Analyze payroll batches for incorrect hours and pay rates.
- IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at THE ONIN GROUP
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS
IT Support Technician & Online Marketing
IT Support Technician & Online Marketing
- IT Support Technician & Online Marketing at FAY'S MARINA
- Technician and Owner at SAWYER TECHNICAL SERVICES
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology - Networking and Telecommunications
- Associates of the Arts - Information Technology
IT support and billing
IT support and billing
- IT Support Technician at Empire Computing and Consulting
- Phlebotomist/Receptionist at FLORIDA HEALTH CARE PLANS
- Lead Phlebotomist at Halifax Medical Center
- Central Specimen Receptionist at Gold Coast Hospital
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Solve technical issues using existing knowledge of key technologies & methodical
• Setup new user domain accounts, email accounts/mailboxes & group membership; image & configure new user desktops and laptops
• Provide tier 1 and 2 technical support for both restaurant & corporate locations
• Liase with multiple outside vendors to resolve issues Point of Sale & restaurant systems
• Record, track and document the problem solving process for reach request
- IT Support Technician at The Cheesecake Factory Corporate Support Center
- Senior Analyst at HCL Technologies
- Helpdesk Engineer at IGMAS Technologies
- Helpdesk Associate at Avanquest Software
6 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
As an IT Support Technician for Clark Associates, Inc., I am but one of the support team members who has their hands in most areas of the IT infrastructure by working on a variety of tasks and taking on complex projects and additional responsibilities. Provided support to all companies under the Clark umbrella. Position Responsibilities include but n limited to: PC, hardware and software configuration. Responding to helpdesk calls and tickets and resolves them in a timely manner. Worked with existing support team and systems administrators to ensure every issue is fully addressed. Properly documented issues, licensing, and equipment distribution. Participated in, and sometimes lead, projects to support the IT infrastructure.
• Assist with onboarding of new users and employee separations With in Active Directory
• Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory and Group Policy Management Console.
• Assist local and remote staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers as well as peripheral equipment.
• Managing MS exchange/Exchange Admin Center for User, shared, distribution, and Resource mailbox.
• Assisted End Users with Drive and Printer Mappings, Archiving Mail, Account Lockouts
• Monitor company spam emails via Barracuda ESG
• Monitor computers security and integrity via Bit Defender Gravity Zone
• Multi-site Environment some travel may be required
• Assist in maintaining asset management records for hardware, software, and software licenses.
• Provide troubleshooting and diagnostics of existing Ethernet wifi and VPN connections.
• Provided Android and iOS support for app and email setup.
• Enforcement of company compliant IT policies
- IT Support Technician at Clark Associates
- Service Desk Analyst (Contract) at Kforce Inc
- IT Technician I at Kass Shuler Law Firm
- Service Desk Analyst at IT Authorities
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science