30907 I currently work as the I.T. System Administrator for URBN Inc. where I grant and maintain user access in a variety of systems. These include AS/400, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, as well as a number of other in-house software(s).
- IT System Administrator at Self Employed
- PC/Network Repair Technician at Self Employed
- IT Support Representative at Self Employed
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Computer Networking
- High School Diploma - National Technical
- Certificate of Completion - Computer Networking
Team Leader / IT System Administrator Contractor - Defense Health Agency Global Service Center Team Leader providing enterprise support for Army, Navy and Air Force end-users world wide Responsible for weekly, accurate and on-time Time Approval for team of 30+ SalientCRGT employees. I also assist with Recruiting, Interviewing, Benefits, Expense, HR and other employee related inquiries. Leading, mentoring and coaching an Enterprise team of 70+ technicians. Efficient and effective communicator across all levels of management and departments Ensure metric goals are met while maintaining excellent end-user support
- Team Leader IT System Administrator at Salient CRGT
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - General Business Administration
IT System Administrator responsible for maintaining Inventory Management System for Warehouse management at the State Docks. Responsible for initial installation. Once installed, maintained the system to insure it runs at peak efficiency. Responsible for creating reports for use by the administrative staff at AST, Port Authority, as well as outside customers. Maintained a customer web portal where customers could log in and run reports on their inventory. Created and maintained a means of using FTP/SSH to transmit billing data from AST to the Alabama Port Authority. Also responsible for training staff on utilization of the system and assisted with internal problems they encountered.
- IT System Administrator at Alabama Steel Terminals
- Application Associate, Enterprise at Televox
- Notification Technical Services Specialist at Televox
- Software Support Representative at CPSI
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
Ediciones SM: Education Company Functions as System Administrator:
• Office 365 administration with over 100 accounts of internal and external users. Create and manage groups in Sharepoint.
• Active Directory administration, creating and managing user accounts, managing organizational unit and implementing policies.
• Working knowledge of DHCP/DNS Server.
• Ticket platform administration, technical support to over 100 users, 100 monthly tickets approximately.
• Backup Monitoring with Veeam Backup & Replication, Backup to Disk, Tape and Replication to the Cloud.
• Monitoring and inventory all devices connected to the network.
• Wi-Fi Administration, Ubiquiti Unifi dashboard management. (Corporate & Guest Wi-Fi Network).
• NetApp Administration, Create and manage aggregates, volumes, policies and preventive maintenance.
• Virtual Environment Administration with VMWare Hypervisor, over 20 virtual machines administration.
• Disaster Recovery Management, Tests are carried out a year ensuring business continuity.
• Security Policies, Email usage, acceptable use of technology resources, clean desk, passwords, IT service continuity plan, compliance, Etc.
• Documentation: Critical Processes, Credentials by devices or services, Licensing, Backup Logs, Network Diagrams, Frequent Incident. Restoration of Services.
• Structured cabling, Layout, Installation and Documentation.
• Firewall: Monitoring traffic, manage rules, VPN configuration with Cisco Any Connect and Fortinet FortiClient.
• Multifunction Printers administration: User accounts management, Accounting, Backups.
• VOIP: Manage user accounts, assign lines and add new phones.
• Diagnostics of the network with Nagios.
• Citrix: Creation of XenApp server, administration of user accounts, troubleshooting.
• Knowledge in SAP Database.
- IT System Administrator at Ediciones SM
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Security and Fraud Investigation
- Bachelor's - Information Systems, Networks
• Mange and admin IT operation for US office with China HQ, handling IT all issue and service for 100 employees at US office.
• Setup and maintain company MS Active Directory and MS servers
• Admin and maintain company Dell firewall and HP switch
• Support and maintain Office 365 portal including email/cloud/license services.
• Manage the IT infrastructure including support of desktop, laptop, telecommunications and wireless systems for local and remote employees
• Diagnose and troubleshoot to fix any operational issues, remote network troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot and maintain servers, computers, printers, scanners, and related software.
• Troubleshoot and maintain cellular devices and related software including email client integration software
• Install and support Allworx telecommunications/Telepresence systems
• Manage EMC/Retrospect backup solution. Keep track of all user system mandatory backup. Providing monthly report on systems that have no backup
• Manage and Troubleshoot badge/door security system, hardware and software
• Manage and train new team member to support Polycom VOIP system
• Provide technical support training to all desktop support team members
- IT System Administrator at Goertek USA electric Inc
- System Administrator at Camiwell(US)
- IT Systems Administrator at YOKOHAMA Label and Printing (Hong Kong ) Ltd
- System Engineer at DataWin Computer System Ltd
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BSC HOUS DEGREE OF BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Associate's degree - System Development & Administration
- Associate's degree - Computing and Accounting
Deskside support, hardware repair, system updates, network monitoring, new hire setup, new leavers archived and removed, IT procurement, IT Disposal, following safety regulations for new setups for users on the manufacturing floor, and offering ongoing training for users in the current ERP, Office, and other software as needed
- IT System Administrator at Weir Minerals -Linatex\Trio Engineered Products
- Field Engineer IV at Hewlett-Packard Corporation
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Communications
• Company - NOLIMIT (Srilanka biggest fashion Chain) Facebook.com/adzeethebozz
• Designation- Executive technical & Network Admin SKILLS & ABILITIES Linkdin/ adham rafeek
• Installing, configuring and administering network technologies such as LAN, WAN.
• Installing and configuring DHCP, Active directory, DNS and Firewalls.
• Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Networking Equipment's.
• Networking system troubleshooting skills.
• Installed Hard disks, CD Drives, Sound Blaster cards, CPU, Memory, Power supply unit, Network card, CCTV Camera, Hard disk controller card on PC systems.
• Possess excellent Technical, numerical and communication skills and Problem solving skills.
• Analysing and Resolving End User Workstation Problems including Network Printers
• Provide End User Training where require
• Windows Desktop, Remote/On desk Maintenance
• Maintenance of Vendor Contracts and SLAs of Devices & Services
• IT Savvy, Dynamic and Intelligent
• Exposure to a Desktop/Server Environment
• Exposure to Cloud & Virtualization technologies
• Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows Server technologies
• Vpn status monitoring
• DVR Network related issue handling
• Virus Protection and Eradication.
• Experience in Computer assembling and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- IT System Administrator at nolimit
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MSc in Information Technology - Information Technology
- BSc - IT hon Network Engineering
- Diploma in Access - programing
• Manage system infrastructure including, databases, testing computer equipment, firewalls, malware and other software and hardware. Provide technical support for IT issues that may arise. Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches or usability concerns.
• Configure LAN with R/S and APs such as UniFi, Meraki, Sonicwall and TP-Link
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
• Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
• Manage the physical environment of the server racks including cable management, documentation, labeling, and configuration of KVM switching for console and remote access.
• Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMware) of servers
- IT System Administrator at Innova Global Technology Inc
- IT Administrator at Municipality of Tehran
- Computer Technician at Marlik Computer Co
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Engineering
My duties as the System Administrator include:
• Completing ready status for the NIST 800-171, reaching compliance on each item on the list.
• Administration and use of AlienVault USM, which includes HIDS, NIDS, and active alert generation for vulnerability and attacks.
• Sophos UTM 9 (Our firewall/router.) which includes web filtering, country/location blocking, NAT, SSL remote access and VPN, primary gateway services and more.
• Sophos Central management which includes end-point antivirus software for our thin clients and servers, email phishing defense, and control of global virus scans and updates.
• Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 management, administration, and installation.
• Microsoft Active Directory which includes administration of the domain controller system, group policies, security guidelines following the NIST 800-171, and management of all employee accounts. This server also includes the DNS, VMs, and the Certificate Authority for our smart cards.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 which includes our E2 Shop System database.
• Synology File Server and Synology FTP Server administration and management, which includes micromanagement of each person's file credentials and access, creating and maintaining each file path, and placing those file paths per user as needed according to their authorized access level.
• Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 administration and management which includes all aspects of office up to Enterprise level 3 subscriptions. This includes policies for email encryption and data loss prevention for mobile devices.
• Maintaining a record of all IT tickets using Spiceworks as well as records of major incidents. Record keeping also includes the creation of a new IT book detailing the system, network, software/hardware, creation of policies regarding cyber-security attacks, policies and procedures for new hires and more.
• Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 administration and management including Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration.
• Network Engineering which includes installation and management of switches, all network cabling from Cat5 to Cat6, wireless network management for guest and private networks using UniFi central management software for Ubiquiti access points, and preparation to migrate over to VoIP with a PoE system.
• Hardware/Software maintenance and repair which includes all aspects of the categories. Nothing is sent off that can be repaired or modified on site.
• Administration and management of our automated back-up and restore setup for all servers and critical IT system assets and data. Hard drives are stored behind multiple key access location points on site and critical history data is stored in a safety deposit box offsite.
• Administration and management of other major software systems including Solidworks, Surfcam, Discus, and PC-DMIS.
- IT System Administrator at Sophos UTM
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Tech Support at TeleNetwork
- Full commission sales at Liberty National Insurance
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Network Engineering
- Associate - Business Science
Serve as Senior Systems Administrator and support Active Directory and local Group Policies for company
network interfaces; monitor, maintain and administer IT server, storage and network infrastructure.
• Provide daily onsite/offsite administration of systems, Continually searching for and addressing internal/external security weaknesses to harden the network and perform backups and quarterly disaster recovery tests.
• Utilize scripting and other resources to automate tasks such as server snapshots and data replication and perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems.
• Develop a well-respected professional relationship with staff and management, serving as the 'go-to' person for all inquires regarding system issues and resolution.
• Prepare evaluations of software or hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades
- IT System Administrator at BUNGE LODERS CROKLAAN
- SQL / VB .NET Developer at BRUCE HARRIS & ASSOCIATES
- Computer Applications Technician / Systems Analyst at THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- IT System Administrator at That Perennial Place
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - BCS