Streamlined new workshop software that increased work time keeping by 82%, saving the company an average of $117,000 per year.
● Strategically resolved previously "unsolvable" problems through in-depth analytical reasoning.
● Commended and promoted from Jr. IT system administrator for producing efficient technical, problem-solving skills; operative task prioritization; and customer service orientation support.
● Productively provided Windows 10 migration, VMware deployment, installations, configurations, troubleshooting, and fault isolation for over 50 automated data processing systems and peripheral equipment workshop stations.
● Provided daily, weekly, and/or bi-weekly consistent reporting to manager.
● Efficiently maintained hardware and software, monitor network servers, and continually analyzed server behavior to ensure optimal performance of the system.
● Ensured operating system security by applying appropriate security patches and releases.
● Maintained LAN back-up system and recover data when needed.
- IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Robinson Manufacturing Inc
- COMPUTER TECHNICIAN at La Curacao
7 years, 7 months at this Job
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR Essilor of America, Dallas, Texas 2016-Present Daily Duties include ◦ Manages and maintains production scheduler systems that processes 600 hundred jobs daily ◦ Enterprise Backup Engineer throughout US, China, Mexico and Puerto Rico for 500+ servers including Physical and Virtual Machines ◦ Provided technical assistance for corporate users and maintains ticket program ◦ Responds to inquiries and requests for assistance with the organizations computer systems ◦ Post consistent and reliable system availability reports ◦ Contributes looking for ways to improve all reports/metrics to meet the expectations of our customers and IT ◦ Responsible for installing, supporting, and maintaining servers ◦ 3rd Level on call support for planned and unplanned service outages and other problems. ◦ Other duties include Linux code updates, project management for systems-related projects, and Configure and ship port servers to customers.
- IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Essilor of America
- IT COMPUTER ANALYST at Essilor of America
- IT OPERATIONS SHIFT LEAD ANALYST / SUPERVISOR at Vartec/Excel Communications
- IT COMPUTER OPERATOR at Vartec/Excel Communications
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - Network Engineering and Management
- High school - General Curriculum
Eden Prairie Present
• Managing Active directory and group policies to ensure the security Of the company
• Maintaining PCs and laptops to ensure that end users uptime IT System Administrator
- IT System Administrator at Ocean Tech
- System Service Representative at IBM
- PC Technician at TEKSYSTEMS/3M
at this Job
- Associate Degree - Enterprise Computing Technology
My duties as the System Administrator include:
• Completing ready status for the NIST 800-171, reaching compliance on each item on the list.
• Administration and use of AlienVault USM, which includes HIDS, NIDS, and active alert generation for vulnerability and attacks.
• Sophos UTM 9 (Our firewall/router.) which includes web filtering, country/location blocking, NAT, SSL remote access and VPN, primary gateway services and more.
• Sophos Central management which includes end-point antivirus software for our thin clients and servers, email phishing defense, and control of global virus scans and updates.
• Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 management, administration, and installation.
• Microsoft Active Directory which includes administration of the domain controller system, group policies, security guidelines following the NIST 800-171, and management of all employee accounts. This server also includes the DNS, VMs, and the Certificate Authority for our smart cards.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 which includes our E2 Shop System database.
• Synology File Server and Synology FTP Server administration and management, which includes micromanagement of each person's file credentials and access, creating and maintaining each file path, and placing those file paths per user as needed according to their authorized access level.
• Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 administration and management which includes all aspects of office up to Enterprise level 3 subscriptions. This includes policies for email encryption and data loss prevention for mobile devices.
• Maintaining a record of all IT tickets using Spiceworks as well as records of major incidents. Record keeping also includes the creation of a new IT book detailing the system, network, software/hardware, creation of policies regarding cyber-security attacks, policies and procedures for new hires and more.
• Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 administration and management including Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration.
• Network Engineering which includes installation and management of switches, all network cabling from Cat5 to Cat6, wireless network management for guest and private networks using UniFi central management software for Ubiquiti access points, and preparation to migrate over to VoIP with a PoE system.
• Hardware/Software maintenance and repair which includes all aspects of the categories. Nothing is sent off that can be repaired or modified on site.
• Administration and management of our automated back-up and restore setup for all servers and critical IT system assets and data. Hard drives are stored behind multiple key access location points on site and critical history data is stored in a safety deposit box offsite.
• Administration and management of other major software systems including Solidworks, Surfcam, Discus, and PC-DMIS.
- IT System Administrator at Sophos UTM
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Tech Support at TeleNetwork
- Full commission sales at Liberty National Insurance
5 months at this Job
- - Network Engineering
- - Business Science
• Ensure maximum availability of IT infrastructure and enterprise applications
• Implementation and support for Active Directory infrastructure for one principal site and 3 remote sites with 1000+ users
• Implementation, Deployment and administration of Microsoft Exchange Servers 2k3, 2k7
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
• Virtualization platform (Hyper-V).
• Installation, configuration, maintenance of Mcafee epolicy orchestrator, groupshield et anti-spam; Monitor the good health of mcafee client.
• Implementation, configuration and management of backup and archive solution using Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM 5.3) and Symantec VERITAS backup exec
• Experience on Advanced configuration of IBM NAS / SAN and Nexsan Satabeast SAN
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform remote maintenance interventions (Team Viewer, Remote Desktop)
• Deployment and maintenance of the company BlackBerry® Enterprise Server system
• Supervision of external scopes of work provided by contractors and service providers
• Collaboration and work with external project teams, following up the execution of the project and ensure a knowledge transfer
• Supervision of external scopes of work provided by contractors and service providers
• Create and maintain IT support and procedural documentation.
• Working closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff.
- IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at GROUPEMENT BERKINE
- SUPPORT ENGINEER LEVEL 2 at GROUPEMENT BERKINE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHER at UNIVERSITY MOULOUD MAMMERI TIZI-OUZOU ALGERIA
- IT ENGINEER at CAISSE NATIONALE DES RETRAITÉS ALGERIA
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Engineer diploma - Computer science
• Mange and admin IT operation for US office with China HQ, handling IT all issue and service for 100 employees at US office.
• Setup and maintain company MS Active Directory and MS servers
• Admin and maintain company Dell firewall and HP switch
• Support and maintain Office 365 portal including email/cloud/license services.
• Manage the IT infrastructure including support of desktop, laptop, telecommunications and wireless systems for local and remote employees
• Diagnose and troubleshoot to fix any operational issues, remote network troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot and maintain servers, computers, printers, scanners, and related software.
• Troubleshoot and maintain cellular devices and related software including email client integration software
• Install and support Allworx telecommunications/Telepresence systems
• Manage EMC/Retrospect backup solution. Keep track of all user system mandatory backup. Providing monthly report on systems that have no backup
• Manage and Troubleshoot badge/door security system, hardware and software
• Manage and train new team member to support Polycom VOIP system
• Provide technical support training to all desktop support team members
- IT System Administrator at Goertek USA electric Inc
- System Administrator at Camiwell(US)
- IT Systems Administrator at YOKOHAMA Label and Printing (Hong Kong ) Ltd
- System Engineer at DataWin Computer System Ltd
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BSC HOUS DEGREE OF BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Associate's degree - System Development & Administration
- Associate's degree - Computing and Accounting
• Developed and maintained installation, configuration and recovery procedures for the WMS (warehouse management system).
• Performed daily system monitoring, of all EDI transaction (in V2000) to ensure that all trading partner issues are resolved by close of business the same day.
• Participated in all design discussions and provided high level design inputs to the IT staff, and the warehouse manager.
• Worked with external consultants from V2K (V2000) programming team to complete EDI projects implementations.
• Support Mapped EDI documents to/from V2000 (V2K) and external 4030 /5010 ANSI X12 standard, GXS Catalogue and Intertrade Catalogue.
• Working hand to hand with the warehouse to create and send the ASN back on time to avoid any charge back.
• Performed code review and read raw data on all the EDI documents before movement into production or answer question to sales about EDI 850 file.
• Understood the latest developments in related EDI technologies
• Documented all warehouse application architecture design and analysis work for future use.
• Set up EDI trading partners as: Travel Smith, Orvis, Stein mart, Nordstrom, Chadwick's, Overstock.com, T J Maxx/Marshall fields, Dillard's, Cold Water Creek, and Norm Thompson, Marine Corp, Macy's, Stein-mart, Neiman Marcus, Disney, PVH, Von Maur, BCF, TJ Maxx, Zappo's, Amazon, Saks, Dillard's, Belk, K-mart/Sears, Saks, Von Maur, JC P .COM and Retail, Cole Haan, Vince Camuto, Kate Spade, Greg Norman, and many more
- EDI/IT System Administrator at Mallory & Church / DC DESIGNS Intl
- EDI/IT Tech Support outsourcing at Waitex Information System
- EDI/IT System Analyst logistic Administrator at NORTH BAY APPAREL LTD
- EDI/IT Logistic Coordinator at Alma Foundations
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Network Admin, Windows Server NT/4
- - Computer Sciences
- Diploma in Computer Programming - Computer Programming
* Responsible for both IT Technician and wireless network services including implementation, stability and integrity of in-house wireless network services * Participated in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of Cisco Meraki wireless network including installing access points. * Maintaining, adding new host, removing old hosts and updating of Solarwinds * Support and maintain in-house computer systems, workstations, and all peripheral devices * Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance * Reset user accounts, permissions and passwords using active directory for 700+ users * Design, test and implement hard drive cloning using Clonezilla, enabling faster deployment of new computers: reduced cloning from 4 hours to 20 minutes * Troubleshoot problem areas and provide end user training and assistance * Plan, test, implement and maintain Cisco wireless network for 12 sites * Involved in every aspect of daily operation including, Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) on the Avaya phone system * Design, test and implement Active Directory group policy * Set up Dell OptiPlex FX160 and Wyse for 200 thin clients * Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user's workstation hardware, peripheral devices, and printing/scanning devices * Plan, test and implement laptop encryption using Truecrypt * Perform set-up of conference rooms for meetings utilizing laptops, projectors and TV's * Track and resolve user support tickets with ConnectWise software
- IT System Administrator at North County Health Services
- Systems Engineer at North County Health Services
- Network Administrator at American Council
- User Administrator at Navy Marine Corps Intranet
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Employed with Sabio Systems as a System Admin/Contractor at Jemez Health & Human Services. Duties include: o Maintain and Configure HP Procurve 2900 series switches, 3COMM Switches, Cisco 2800 & 2900 routers, Cisco Meraki wireless. o Maintain and Manage, HP ProLiant Gen 8 & Gen 9 Servers. o Manage and Maintain Windows Server 2003, 2008 r2, 2012, 2016 o Assist to build their Exchange Environment from 2003 Exchange to the Current 2016 Exchange environment. o Most Recently installed and configure 2012 Datacenter with SQL 2012 Server while Transferring 2005 SQL Database to the 2012 environment. o Updated Disaster Recovery Plan and other Policies & Procedures for the IT Department such as Computer Use & Internet Use Policies. o Currently in the process to build and organize the clinic Disaster Recovery Plan, while upgrading and installing new Network Equipment. Some of these upgrades include: § Nimble SAN w/ VEAM backup solution § Cisco Nexus 3000 switches § HP Aruba Wireless 510 series § Eaton 9PX UPS System o Perform Switch Technology Administration of VLANS, Trunking, and LAN environments. o Able to monitor network connection using various routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, IGRP, EIGRP. o Manage and Maintain Internet and Intranet Websites using Google G-Suite; Google G-Suite Backup solution and Email Security. o Support Applications within Windows 7 & 10 environments o Knowledge of Active Directory o Experience troubleshooting Peripherals, Printers, FAX, and biometric devices. o Basic-Intermediate use of PowerShell for retrieving Email through the Exchange server. Using scripts to backup file(s)/Data through Google Drive account (Google Suite)
- IT System Administrator (Contractor) at Sabio Systems
- IT Contractor at BEStstaff Inc.
- IT Network Manager at Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino
- IT System Administrator at Camel Rock Casino/Pueblo of Tesuque Dev. Corp
11 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Information System Security
- Associates of Applied Science - Computer Network Systems
• Planning, building, configuring, patching, upgrading and troubleshooting of physical and virtual Linux servers (rack mounts/blades, and VMs).
• Planning, building, configuring, patching, upgrading and troubleshooting of physical and virtual Windows servers (rack mounts/blades, and VMs).
• Perform administration duties such as setting user accounts, roles, access, and privileges.
• Management of resources using VMware vSphere, SCCM, SCOM, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Group Policy (GPO), LDAP, DHCP.
• PowerShell scripting for various Windows Server operations, CLI batch file creation.
• Network engineering involving the use of hubs, switches, routers, and wireless access points.
• SI Ticketing System administrator responsible for adding, removing, and provisioning employees company-wide from SI ticketing system.
• Investigating, resolving, and closing of UEFI diagnostic problems and application issues through the SI ticketing system.
• Replace hardware as new products arrive for testing (motherboards, processors, memory, hard disk drives, optical drives, etc.).
• Installing, configuring and deploying new PCs & servers.
• Management of data server for collecting logs.
• Management and training of employees, development and deployment of training schedule in UEFI diagnostic testing.
• Responsible for creating, editing, deploying, and maintaining documentation to comply with NIST standards.
• Providing a high level of production to client through automation techniques using Selenium and coded UI.
• Exposure to ITIL, Agile, and Secure DevOps processes.
- IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Hewlett Packard, CO
- SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER at Lionbridge Technologies, ID
- CERTIFIED TRAINER at Verizon Wireless
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Information Systems - IT Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
- Associate of Science - Mathematics
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science