Mason, OH Atos is a French IT services company that provides consulting & managed services and systems integration, hi-tech transactional services, cloud and cybersecurity services. IT Systems Administrator 2013-Present * Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints via email. * Utilize all technical resources to resolve customer requests. * Ability to apply deductive reasoning in order to troubleshoot problem and access issues. * Escalate unresolved cases to appropriate support specialist, management or service group for resolution. * Consult with the customers via phone or email to ensure the request has been fulfilled. * Participate in on-going training and departmental development. * Creation, deletion and maintenance of All Directory, Mainframe and Exchange accounts.
- IT Systems Administrator at ATOS
- Business Critical Operations -Incident Coordinator at ATOS
- Patient Access Rep at GREEN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Director Care Staff at Arbor House
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
September 2016-Present) Good Omen Bottling is the creator and manufacturer of Wild Tonic. A new start-up beverage producer that is growing rapidly. Now selling an alcohol version that has really gained national acceptance in is brief time in the market. With our current production / bottling location close to completion and outgrown, the owners are looking at future locations. IT Systems Administrator Responsibilities include planning, designing and building the network for our current locations including IP phone systems, (Avaya) and IP Cameras by AXIS and HikiVision and Ubiquity Access points covering all areas. Building in flexibility to meet the current and future network demands has been exciting and a rare opportunity. 1. Decommissioned Greenfield facility infrastructure fiber and CAT6, consolidated operations to two locations. Used HP switches, Fortinet Appliance, Dell Servers and Synology 12 bay storage device. 2. Built a secure and reliable Dell PowerEdge server network with for physical servers and 16 VM's at two locations ready to scale economically. 3. Deployed more than 16 servers on four physical servers utilizing VMware, vSphere 6.0EXI and Veeame to perform backups. 4. Designed and installed multi door RFID PROX button security system incorporating security cameras under budget. 5. Adopted "O'Beer Orchestrated", a brewery management solution built upon SAP and MS SQL 2014, installed O'Beer clients in user devices to enable staff interface connection. Set up and tested security settings from user file level to server SQL access permissions. 6. Competent in managing and troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, GPO and Exchange user restoration and management. 7. Designed and built a primary secure server space and a mirror backup replication server at secondary location. 8. Provide technical support to our local and national users and their PC's, Laptops and printers. Supporting Mac, Windows 10, Windows 7, Chrome and Android devices. 9. Drove a 99.5% online in Exchange. Implemented Mimecast email security/spam filter. Corrected server configuration problems that ensure smooth reboots and smooth daily operations. Experience in moving users to another database to clear errors, PowerShell. 10. Manage Active Directory, DNS and Microsoft Exchange 2016 user and privileging of folder management and security. 11. Avaya, Cisco and Alcatel VOIP network management, phone IP assignment and management. 12. Fortigate firewall appliance management and VPN user setup and network access privileges monitoring'. 13. Experience deploying Cisco and Ubiquity WAPS and switches. Set up layer 3 and 4 switches to manage traffic.
- IT Systems Administrator at Good Omen Bottling, Wild Tonic Kombucha
- LAN Administrator at Devereux
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Dauphin County Vocational Technology
• ⦁ IT systems administrator, designing IT business plans/Infrastructure
• ⦁ Maintain users/add users using Azure/Office3656
• ⦁ Update/maintain Mac/PC's attaching the devices to our domain and asset managing.
• ⦁ Office365 License management
• ⦁ Cisco Meraki monitoring and management
• ⦁ iPhone/iCloud management and provisioning
• ⦁ Create business plans and IT related infrastructure guidelines
• ⦁ Create onboarding and training material Experience
- IT Systems Administrator at SunEnergy1
- Parcel Ops Sr. Specialist, Supply Chain Omni-Channel Operations at Lowes Company Inc
- IT Analyst at Lowes Company Inc
- IT Contractor, Carolina IT Professionals at Lowes Company Inc
1 month at this Job
Intel Corporation) * Worked on Intel's VMWare team to support current virtual infrastructure by performing chassis/blade configurations, ESXi host management and upgrades, VM migrations, and troubleshooting any reported issues. * Transitioned support of remaining Altera physical and virtual server infrastructure, SCOM server monitoring, and DFS to contracted support company. * Worked with Intel InfoSec team to decommission existing Altera ITAR (military customer) environment, including server infrastructure and secure engineering lab, disposing of all hardware and documentation according to company policy. * Led efforts to migrate existing Altera Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, and NTT) under the Intel Cloud umbrella while retiring any unnecessary systems. * Assisted in the closure of the internal and external Altera DMZs by working with the application owners to identify the migration requirements while retiring what is no longer needed along the way. * Reconfigured all existing Altera server remote cards (Dell iDrac and HP iLO) to reside on secure (no internet) subnet. IT Systems Administrator (Altera Corporation) * Purchased, racked, and provisioned Dell and HP physical servers, as well as VMWare virtual servers, working directly with the application owner on the required specs. Maintained server health utilizing SCOM & Nagios monitoring tools. Refreshed hardware according to annual Server Hardware Refresh efforts. * Tested and deployed monthly Microsoft/Adobe security patches, ad hoc customized (scripted) software installations, and inventoried current software/hardware using LANDesk Management Suite on 4000+ nodes globally. * Worked on the IT Global Maintenance team to help coordinate a quarterly company-wide shutdown of all server infrastructure, in order for the related teams to perform any needed network, server, storage, or client upgrades. * Performed operational and escalation support for Active Directory, Exchange (Outlook), DNS, DHCP, and DFS for all related issues not resolved by the Help Desk or Desktop Support teams. * Performed monthly Data Center walkthroughs to dispose of any unnecessary equipment and contacted the vendor on warranty replacements for any faulty hardware identified. * Administered client backup infrastructure using Altiris Recovery Solution to execute daily client backups and ensure the integrity of the data by monitoring backups via integrated/custom built reports and performed random client restore jobs on 1200+ systems across North America. * Managed North America print services environment consisting of 3 Windows servers and 200+ Dell, HP, and Lexmark networked printers in over 12 business offices across North America. * Maintained global file permissions of network shares and SharePoint content, including Active Directory security group creation/management. * Created and managed integrated Windows/Exchange AD domain accounts for Employees/Contractors/Business Partners, configuring with Verisign secure email certificates where required. Audited these accounts for inactivity on a weekly basis and deprovisioned where necessary. * Met with current vendors to go over roadmap of existing products and any new features as well as potential vendors to discuss any possible services which may increase productivity in our environment. * Participated in quarterly SOX audits, checking for compliance around access to specific key systems. * Helped establish and write policies/procedures to implement standards in the workplace environment, reviewing these policies annually for necessary updates. * Created KB articles for company-wide knowledge base and "How To" articles for Global IT Training sessions. * Used Service-Now to manage operational case load.
- IT Systems Administrator at Altera Corporation
- Advanced Desktop Support Consultant (Red Carpet Group) at Cisco Systems
- Computer Technician/Quality Assurance Auditor at Compucom Systems Advanced Integration Center
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- AS in Computer Science - Worldwide Educational Services
Optiv is the authoritative source for information security. We deliver a comprehensive suite of solutions and services for enterprise-class organizations including businesses, governments and educational institutions to successfully
plan, build and operate their security systems and programs.
• In addition to the duties as an IT Systems Administrator, I also perform the following:
• Automate tasks to alleviate the responsibility from technicians; for example: A/V system housekeeping, Local Administrator Privileges, and Resetting the Active Directory user security token on machines, software installations/uninstallations.
• Investigate/respond to possible security incidents. This includes analyzing local computer logs, interviewing end users to confirm an infection entry point, checking latest security releases to confirm malicious software behavior, and deploy any AV scan or system fix.
• Remediation of any reported zero day threat with our approved software. This process involves building a software package in our endpoint system, and deploying the package to our company environment.
• Research requested software for company-wide approval.
- Security Analyst/IT Systems Administrator at Optiv Security
- IT Systems Administrator at Optiv Security
- IT Technician at Optiv Security
- Site Technician at Jeffco Public Schools
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - Computer Information Systems
I.T. support/administrator for district I.P., computer and security networks. Cisco and Cisco Meraki based layer 1 and layer 2 routers and switches, Cisco VoIP PBX, VMware Virtual Servers, Windows Server 2018 & 2012 r2 Servers including Microsoft GPO/AD & DHCP servers, VMWare and Oracle Virtual Box. Verkada & Ubiquiti security systems, windows 10, 7 and Linux OS support.
- I.T. Systems Administrator at Globe Unified School District
- NETWORK OPERATIONS MANAGER at AT&T
- Core Project Manager at AT&T
- Lead RDC Technician at AT&T
10 months at this Job
- diploma - Wireless Communications
Systems administrator for SMB in health care technology
• Provide desktop/phone/printer support for corporate office and remote employees.
• Process account create/modification/delete requests. Develop and distribute laptop/desktop/server images. Deploy system patches/updates/virus definitions. Create helpdesk FAQ documentation for corporate intranet site.
• Trained junior IT support staff in daily activities, IT processes, specialized software and hardware tools, inventory and asset management.
• Directly involved with and/or lead multiple implementation projects, including: network switch/firewall upgrade, new Hyper-V host server installation and migration of guest VMs to new hosts, deployment of screen recording software for call center, Symantec BackupExec appliance installation and configuration.
Systems administrator for SMB in health care technology
- IT Systems Administrator at Cardinal Health
- IT Service Desk Analyst at TalentWise
- IT Systems Administrator at Cardinal Health
- TSP Service Desk Analyst at Serco Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
• Responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies.
• Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management.
• Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software
• Serve as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and PC equipment
- IT Systems Administrator at ZXP Technologies
- Service Desk Analyst II at Dyonyx
- contractor at United Airlines
- Desktop Systems Specialist at Summit Financial Printing
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Network Engineering
Manage the day-to-day technical need of all staff at all 18 locations. Implement and design policies that fundamentally shape the way staff and guests interact with YouthCare systems with a focus on cross-platform integration and security. Monitor and manage all IT infrastructure components. Manage vendor relations and contracts for 3rd-party technology services. Collaborate with staff of all levels to plan for future IT developments.
- IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at YOUTHCARE
- MANAGED SERVICES TECHNICIAN at LATTIS NETWORKS
- IT ADMINISTRATOR at GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
- CTO at AIR NETWORKS INC
2 years at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
Global Healing Center - I.T Systems Administrator
• Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
• Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
• Migrated QuickBooks Windows application from Swizznet to AWS using AWS EC2 and Workspaces.
• Migrated companies' Linux webserver from IBM Soft Layer to AWS using EC2, RDS, Route53, and S3.
• Create and manage VPC and Bastion hosts.
• Extended corporate network into Amazon Virtual Private Cloud using Cisco Meraki's AMI.
• Designs and maintains IAM security policies within AWS.
• Assist with the thorough documentation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of standardized processes using JAMF Pro.
• Implemented imaging workflow for all macs assigned to companies' JSS server using Apple DEP and VPP.
• Creates solutions by using custom scripts for various company needs using bash, python, and apple scripts and cocoa dialog
• Creates, manages, develops, & secures enterprise ready ma Cos images, maintaining security updates and service packs for supported applications, and performing necessary QC and verification for installation on all supported Mac clients using tools such as JAMF Pro and NetSUS.
• Implemented NoMAD and NoMAD Login for Active Directory authentication.
• Installed and configured Microsoft Active Directory 2016 server utilizing DNS, GPO, and LDAP for user authentication and file sharing.
• Performs system resource management, manages system accounts, performs system-wide backups and data recovery using Code42 Backup cloud solution.
• Configured and implemented CRM with integrations to e-commerce platforms and various marketplaces.
• Implemented and maintains Cisco CES appliance with integration to G Suite.
• Strengthens network security by using Cisco CES, Umbrella, Threat Response, and Sophos Central Endpoint Protection.
- IT Systems Administrator at Global Healing Center
- IT Senior Support at Global Healing Center
- Desktop Support Engineer at Influence Health
- Application Support Specialist at Diamond Jacks Casino And Hotel
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science