I am a veteran IT Systems Administrator / Support Technician with over 23 years' experience in systems, networking, Active Directory, PC support and mobile communications. Expertise in configuring, troubleshooting, and repair of servers, laptops and desktop computers including supporting multiple offices and users in the US and abroad. Extensive experience in hardware and software troubleshooting. Proven skills in customer telephone technical support and on-site user support. Strong background in all Windows environments and mobile devices. Strong communication skills at all levels and excellent customer-focused service. I have held Dell certification in desktops, workstations, servers, storage and laptops; . Proficient with Lenovo, Dell and HP, laptops and servers, Analog, IP & digital Phones; Client-side email, Wireless and VPN configuration. Participated in multiple domain and E-mail migrations, and Data Center moves. Skilled in network TCP/IP protocol. Experienced in dealing with C Class Executives, and VIP customers. Functions effectively as a self-motivated, high energy individual and as a contributing team member.
EtQ, Burlington MA (software compliance) (contractor) September 2018 to present.
Administrator / desktop support
• Lenovo Think pads and Mac Book Pros, Thunderbolt docks.
• Windows 10, Mac OS, iPhones and Androids, Okta Office 365, IBM Notes, GTM, 3CX soft phones, Crestron wireless presentation
- IT Systems Administrator / Support Technician at IP & digital Phones
- Systems Administrator at Cambridge Trust Bank
- Help Desk Technician III at United Bio Source
- Work station support analyst at Upromise / SallieMae
4 months at this Job
- Certificate in PC Support
3990 East Broad St Columbus, OH 43218 United States 11/2012 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 IT Systems Administrator Support Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) as first point of contact providing professional customer services CNC. The Multinational Information Sharing (MNIS) service serves to assist in the facilitation of information sharing among DoD components and eligible foreign nations in support of planning and execution of military operations. Support intelligence and classified operations information exchange and sharing up to SECRET Releasable (REL). The global environment is managed by DISA to serve and interconnect command enterprise elements. The command enterprises consist of servers, applications, and encryption systems that form essentially autonomous service environments interconnecting command enclaves through existing regional communications networks for bilateral or multilateral access among cooperating nations and international organizations. To include Centrix, REL DMZ, Griffin, Web sense, Ironport.
- IT Systems Administrator at Cyber Defense Inc
- Helpdesk Technician at URS
- DMS Controller at CSC
- Network Engineer at Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
IT Systems/Network admin
Systems Administrator with 9+ years of computer IT-field related experience resolving technical issues and producing excellent end user service. Life experience in a wide range of industries from Industrial manufacturing, medical, pharmaceutical and Internet business development. Vast knowledge of laptops, servers, mobile devices and peripheral hardware with expansive understanding of Windows, OSX and Linux operating systems. Proficient in Windows environments supporting Active Directory with a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office versions and Adobe, solidworks for engineering. Implemented and maintained network infrastructure, firewalls, wireless solutions, anti-virus servers/clients, encryption software and supported VPN for end users. Proactive with documentation and Visio diagrams for helpdesk ticketing repositories and IT corporate protocols. Easily understands end-user issues to find positive solutions through the use of attained knowledge, troubleshooting, communication and follow up. Dedicated, result driven, team focused, hardworking, and a detailed oriented individual with prompt follow up, professionalism and care for the end user.
Affinity Gaming Inc.
IT Technician February 2018 - present
● VSphere architecture, administration of physical host servers and virtual servers
● Distributed application support of 3rd party gaming software
● Install, configure and update versions of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
● Active Directory architecture and administration of end users, security groups, endpoints and OUs
● Manage corporate file server and ensure all storage devices and raid controllers are configured maintained
● Configure scheduled backups using Comvault and Dell Tape Sans
● Upgrade, install, configure and support Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Ruckus networking appliances and switches
● Maintain corporate anti-virus solutions cylance
● VPN configuration and administration
● IT department password database creation and maintenance Secret server
● Install and configure IT department BMC-Trackit ticketing server
● Data center rebuild and install new HVAC, UPS battery backup, patch panels, environmental monitors, RFID key badge reader system
● In charge of NET30 contracts and purchasing for IT
● Remote level 3 support for Executives.
- IT Systems Administrator at Affinity Gaming Inc
- Lead Technician at TechPro Inc
- IT Administrator / Technician at AAvex Technology
- Lead Technician at TechPro Inc
11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Mechanics
Responsibilities include the following; - Windows server administration for 2008 R2 and 2012 - VMware vSphere and vCenter for virtual desktop and database apps - Hyper convergence systems implementation - Cisco Meraki switches, Access Points and routers installation and configuration - Ubiquity WAP and Point to Point implementation per site requirements - Hosted Windows Active Directory, SCCM and Exchange administration - OSx server and Mac OSx administrator for Hybrid environment implementation - SQL 2008 and 2012 administration with scripting for query, custom GUI’s and reporting - ERP software administration – QuickBooks Cloud and ADP for payroll - Data Backup and disaster recovery manager for multiple sites – Cloud and Local backups via Carbonite and NetAPP - Watchguard Hosted admin – security, activity reporting and VPN management - Managed all windows 7/10 and MacOS Seirra/Mojave end user implementation / troubleshooting - MES administration with internal systems integrating Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC integration to SQL for manufacturing monitoring and reporting - HMI deployment and programing - MDM administrator for android and IOS environment, including hardware support for company mobile devices - Handheld scanner support for warehouse inventory systems - MFP printer, Badge printers, label printers - RFID implementation for access control systems and production system such as lot control - Web site administrator for business, sales and financial teams - Security camera and access control systems per site - badge access - Project management with cross functional teams – Management, Production, Quality, Maintenance and Engineering departments - Budget Planning and monitoring for IT department, inventory tracking, hosted services - Constant improvement Leader through Kaizen, PDCA, Kepner-Tregoe project management Certification
- IT Systems Administrator at Proton Power, Inc.
- IT Manager / Coordinator at Grupo Antolin Kentucky
- title IT Engineer at Plastic Omnium Auto Exterior
- title Systems Analyst at Storm Copper Components
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Business Administration
- Associates of applied science - Business Management
Hired as a full-time systems administrator in a lead role to manage and maintain a 30+ Windows server environment, ensuring 99.9% or better uptime. Evaluate, monitor and enhance IT infrastructure with an emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, security, data confidentiality and system integrity.
- IT Systems Administrator at Anchor Insurance Holdings
- Network Engineer at Yuma Solutions
- Network Engineer at Infotech Design Solutions
- Systems Engineer (Contract) at Princeton Information
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Network Administration
- Associate of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Computer Assisted Accounting
This was a very brief position. I was hired with the title of Systems Administrator but the position in fact was for a 1st Level Helpdesk position. Worked here for 8 days.
- IT Systems Administrator at Encore Electric
- IT Systems Administrator at Tallgrass Energy LP
- NT Systems Engineer at Kinder Morgan, Inc
- 2nd Level Desktop Support Engineer at Kinder Morgan, Inc
1 month at this Job
- - Education
Full time IT position in the IT/Systems Administration field. Responsibilities include:
• IT Networking
• Helpdesk Support
• Microsoft Active Directory
• System Administration
• Service Request Management
- IT Systems Administrator at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- Owner/Operator at Radiant Web Development
- Field Service Technician at CBIZ Network Solutions LLC
- Bench Technician at Sony Electronics
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics Engineering
· Systems Administrator supporting and maintaining server infrastructure on 300+ Government Servers. · Primary contact for TFS Migration Project, Migrating TFS 2010 to TFS 2018. Established CI/CD process for development. · Maintained and supported servers in an SDLC Environment supporting Test, Development, Staging, UAT and Production environments.
- IT Systems Administrator (Contract) at TEKsystems
- Senior Remote Office 365 Support Engineer (Contract) at Telecommuting/Virtual
- Senior Remote Systems/Infrastructure Engineer (Contract) at Telecommuting/Virtual
- System Engineer V (Contract) at Telecommuting/Virtual
4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Management Information Systems
9. IT Consultant (IT Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer, Systems Architect, Project Manager) Resume
Nov 2016 - Present
IT Consultant (IT Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer, Systems Architect, Project Manager)
• Offering IT services to local area businesses. Typical roles include IT Support, Server Administration and various IT services to accommodate customer needs.
• Servicing clients in Oil & Gas, Storage & Moving, Industrial Supply, Commerce and Employee Development business sectors.
• Travel to client sites for installation and implementation of IT related solutions.
• Project Manager. Involved in planning, execution and review for client IT projects.
• Quickly identify root cause of system problems, propose the steps to remediate and execute those steps while adhering to company change policy and industry best practices.
- IT Consultant (IT Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer, Systems Architect, Project Manager) at Independent IT Consulting
- IT Systems Consultant / IT Systems Administrator at Rocky Mountain Data
- IT Systems Consultant / IT Systems Administrator at Long View Systems
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
• Provide technical support to a network of 75-100 PCs both on and off-site.
• On-site administration of NEC and Vertical digital phone systems. ◦ Utilizing additional assistance from vendors when needed to resolve an issue.
• Administrator of the Spitfire Predictive Dialer server system. ◦ Maintain current calling databases and resolve any server issues.
• Experience configuring, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining multiple systems hardware, software and related infrastructure both on and off-site. ◦ Includes, but not limited to, designing and building multiple independently-functioning off-site call centers.
• Ensuring network security by maintaining a backup of all essential systems and running weekly security scans.
• Data entry of sales information and creation of on-the-spot proposals for salesmen.
• Update and maintain the main company lead database and ensuring all information is current and accurate.
- IT Systems Administrator at Five Star Commercial Roofing
- IT Support at Friends of Sue Errington Campaign
- Clinical Secretary at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Clinical Secretary at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A. - English and Communication
- B.S. - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance