• Lead engineer for US new site acquisition integrations.
• Provide all levels of IT support for all LGC sites globally ◦ Duties included server infrastructure, LIMS, ERP, PBX, and escalated general desktop support.
• IT Project Manager for temperature monitoring system and physical security system buildouts.
• Provide mentorship to desktop support personnel, working with them to resolve outstanding issues and assigning project work.
• Assist US IT Director and US Desktop Support Manager with IT interviews.
• Core engineer of windows service migrations for centralized datacenter.
• Procure and track IT equipment for assigned global projects.
• Work with divisional heads on yearly IT budget for BAU and specialty projects.
• Build and maintain Cisco ASA firewalls and switches for assigned sites ◦ Includes budgeting, procurement, and policy customization needed per site
• Backup administrator for SCCM, Puppet, and Splunk
- IT Systems Engineer at LGC Group
- IT Analyst at LGC Group
- Senior Software Support Specialist at Loadspring Solutions
- Systems Administrator at Kiva Systems Inc
9 months at this Job
- - Culinary Arts/Business
Resolves IT hardware and infrastructure issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function. Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves issues including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity. Applies server security patches, workstation security patches and server operating system upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of the technical environment. Supports new infrastructure projects across multiple network enclaves. Designs, builds and operates highly available end-user systems in support of government contracts. Conducts security RMF operations to ensure availability of hardened systems that conform to stringent customer driven requirements. Engineers IT system solutions that provide business partners advanced capabilities ultimately resulting in awarded contracts and company growth. - Engineered robust VDI OS architecture that is in use across multiple business groups. - Developed SCCM platform increasing security and availability. - Received out of cycle promotion for superb job performance and recognition from CIO.
- IT Systems Engineer at 3, CACI International Inc
- LAN Administrator at 3, CACI International Inc
- Information Systems Technician at Alku Government Solutions
- Aerospace Maintenance Craftsman at United States Air Force
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Networks and Cybersecurity - Computer Networks and Cybersecurity
- Associates Degree in Aerospace Maintenance Technology - Aerospace Maintenance Technology
• Information Technology Systems Engineer for a hosting company/Value added reseller of Allscripts Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System products, as well as Electronic Faxing and Scanning products, some SQL tasks
• Server Administration, Building Virtual Servers, Setting up Network Load Balancing. Assisted with configuring Storage Network Switching. Customer and Internal Desktop Support, Network troubleshooting, and Application support
• Use of remote desktop support tools to provide technical support to customers using EHR, and PM systems.
• Assist in the maintenance and administration of several servers at a number of co-located data centers using RDP and VSpere.
• Provide desktop support to internal staff. Supported development group with server access and SQL DB backup/restore
• Setup network hardware, added memory and processors to servers.
• Creation documentation and tip sheets for software/hardware installation and troubleshooting.
- IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER at FORMATIV HEALTH
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR at ESCRIBE EMR SOLUTIONS INC/LILLECORP
- SELF EMPLOYED CONSULTANT AND CONTRACTOR at Information Technology Services
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGER at US ONCOLOGY INC
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- - X-RAY TECHNOLOGY
- - ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY
- - ENGINEERING AIDE-CIVILIAN
- - MULTITRACK RECORDING TECHNOLOGY
- - Computers
• Responsible for IT Department Management and Operations, supporting 100 computer users across 5 sites throughout the mid-west.
• Established trusted relationships with vendors while managing services rendered and contract negotiations.
• Responsible for company-wide software licensing management and allocation.
• Planning, Management, and Implementation of IT projects while keeping expenditures low.
• Responsible for SharePoint Online Development and Administration.
• Implementation and maintenance of McAfee Anti-Virus and Web Filtering solution.
• Administration of company's Office 365 environment to ensure optimal configuration and security.
• Implemented and managed the company's Mobile Device Management solution (AirWatch).
• Responsible for local and remote end-user support. Accomplishments
• Reduced annual spend on Print Services through vendor consolidation and contract negotiation.
• Reduced annual spend on Cellular usage by consolidating vendors, contract negotiation, as well as policy creation and enforcement.
• Reduced third-party IT support costs by 50%.
• Decrease inventory, application pricing, and licensing expenses by establishing standardization for applications, Laptops & desktops, and networking systems.
• Multi-Site Phone/Fax system Migration to Skype for Business & eFax Corporate.
• Developed in-house Support Ticketing System, integrated with SharePoint Online.
• Increased wireless network efficiency by deploying new wireless solution across 5 sites.
• Deployed on-premise data storage solution with cloud backup.
• Improved network security by Configuring & Deploying McAfee Anti-Virus & Web Content filtering.
• Upgraded ERP solution (Jonas) to latest version.
• Integrated third-party HR software with our hosted SharePoint Environment.
• Configure Hosted SharePoint sites as needed.
• Configure Hosted MDM Solution (AirWatch) and deployed to end-user devices.
• Manage user permissions across Hosted SharePoint Environment.
• Created user focused "How-To" documentation for everyday tasks.
- IT Systems Engineer at ILLINI PRECAST LLC
- IT Systems Specialist at ROQUETTE AMERICA
- System Administrator at KLEIN TOOLS
- System Administrator at DIGITAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS CORPORATION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE - APPLIED SCIENCE
• Provided technical support to a high volume of end-users and POS systems throughout the observatory in a professional manner.
• Imaged and re-imaged new and faulty PC and Laptops and made sure that they were ready for deployment with all user programs and licenses working at Legends' standards.
• Delivered professional onsite and remote support to end-users and documented any problems and their solution in Ticketing Systems: Aware and ServiceNow.
• Ensure that the Legends IT infrastructure is implemented and maintained in line with company standards and that applications are maintained and operated consistent with compliance and regulatory requirements e.g., PCI.
• Updated drivers, patches, security updates and hotfixes, and maintained the inventory up-to-date with software license, Hardware and Logical Model numbers, IP, Names, and Dates in a well-organized spreadsheet.
• Researched, evaluated, and recommended software based on application needs of the clients & customers.
• Attended weekly meetings with the IT Director and Project managers discussing important information about future and current projects and how to better manage them for future development and implementation.
- IT Systems Engineer at Legends
- IT / Concession Supervisor at Legends
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science, B.S
Technology lead for the Computer Aided Dispatch (911) systems consisting of Web, Windows, MS SQL, and vendor provided applications. Liaison between technical staff, management, end users, and vendors regarding requests, standards and security. Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of network and server infrastructure, storage hardware, client server operating systems, virtual environment and services for all software and hardware systems. Develop operational, installation, configuration and upgrade documentation for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software systems.
- IT Systems Engineer at ST. LOUIS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Executive Vice President/COO at SUPERIOR CHOICE CREDIT UNION
- Interim Chief Information Security Officer at MINNESOTA STATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
- Data Center Manager at DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Provided on site/remote/phone support to both residential and small to mid size businesses * Installed and troubleshot networks with as many as 75 devices connected * Installed and maintained servers and workstations including adding/removing users and permissions through Active Directory * Configured firewalls and created VPNs * Repaired hardware/software issues with both Windows and Mac OSX systems
- IT Systems Engineer at Canyon Oak Technologies
- at Comcast Cable Communications, Inc
- at Comcast Cable Communications, Inc
- Internal Help Desk at Comcast Cable Communications, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Sciences - Information Systems Security
- - Engineering
Business Applications, Database Server Support, Web Application Support Linux System Administration (various releases) Internal LAMP application development Custom Computer System Support Basic IT End User Support Various Open Source Tools and Applications VMware ESXi - Virtualization Technology System Imaging and Recovery - Clonzilla, RSync, VMware Tools Network Infrastructure Support - Server & Desktop troubleshooting
- IT Systems Engineer at DeVine Consulting Inc. Supporting NASA
- Unix Administrator at DXC Technology / Hewlett Packard
- Unix Administrator at Alcatel-Lucent
- Unix Administrator at Xylan Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Masters Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Information Systems
Managed the IT customer service department. · Increased efficiencies by updating operating procedures and processes · Lead service department in reducing open support incident count by 50% · Grew company through onboarding multiple new clients.
- IT Systems Engineer at Computer Technologies, Inc
- Operations Manager at Apex Digital Solutions
- Business Unit & Project Manager at Apex Digital Solutions
- Senior Internet Applications Developer at Apex Digital Solutions
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Microsoft Azure Development Solutions (Currently taking 70-532 Azure Cert.)
• Set up DuckCreek Systems and worked in collaboration with Tcube Systems
• Atlassian technology experienced in Workflow Schemes and Application Support
• Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office proficient
• Experienced in VMWare and Azure VM Deployment using the Azure Portal and PowerShell
• Intermediate in CS, CPP and Python languages
- IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER I at SAFEPOINT INSURANCE MGA, LLC
- IT SUPPORT ANALYST at SafePoint Insurance
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - IT Program Design
- A.A. IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS - Database Management