Focused on the integration of the IS function and the information technology architecture with the enterprise. Project: to examine and align IT with the strategy of the organization selected related to information technology architecture.
- IT Teacher at IS Integration
- Teacher at Security and Ethics
- CIS Project Management at
- Teacher at Enterprise Models
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Elementary Clear Teaching Credential - Education
- Master of Information Systems - Information Systems
- Master's - Elementary Education
- Silver Springs Ohio Masters of Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Design curriculum map for IT Academy and facilitate meetings as an academy lead teacher Teaching AP Computer Science Principles, Computational Fundamentals and Computer Programming I
• Provided mentor role while facilitating SDLCs, researching and road mapping student created products.
• Researching and Utilizing of available technologies for Academy purposes in addition to other regular teaching duties
- Lead Information Technology (IT) Teacher at DALLAS INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Cloud-based Software (Salesforce) Consultant at COMMUNICATE MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES
- Consulting Business and System Analyst at LIA HEALTH ALLIANCE
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in General Studies of Biochemistry - Marketing and Public Administration
STEM Space Coordinator.
• PYP(IB) Curriculum Support.
• IT Teacher Grades 4 and 5.
- COORDINATOR/IT TEACHER at STEM
- SPANISH TEACHER at International School of Indiana
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR/LINE LEAD at CHEP
- PROJECT MANAGER at ConAgra Foods
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B-Tec - Arts, Graphic Design and Print
- International Baccalaureate
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Teaching of ICT subject
• Giving assistant to teachers
• Installing the right software into respective systems
• Assigning Id and Passwords to each user
• Training respected personnel in using software
• Answering the queries in person or on telephone or email
- IT Teacher/Technician (Chililabombwe) at Post
- Programmer at Post
- IT Field Technician at Post
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Computer maintenance and repair
- Computer Science/ IT Teacher at BRAIN INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Assistant Network Administrator at GOVERNMENT BILINGUAL HIGH SCHOOL
- at INSTITUTE of LANGUAGES and BUSINESS STUDIES
- Computer Science Teacher at GOVERNMENT BILINGUAL HIGH SCHOOL
4 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE Technology
- CERTIFICATE - MATHEMATICS
- CERTIFICATE - SCIENCES
study Centre Mandi (H.P.) branch
- IT Teacher at Lovely Professional University (LPU)
7 months at this Job
• Setting Up Meetings Between Faculty & Staff
• Setting Up Business & Marketing Efforts Within Alpha Pax
• Training Staff to Achieve Microsoft Certified Professional Cert.
- ASSISTANT IT TEACHER at ALPHA PAX LTD
- EVENING FACILITIES MANAGER at ALPHA PAX LTD
- BCH IT ASSOCIATE at BAPTIST CHILDREN'S HOME
6 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Professional
I create lesson plans and assessments. I teach Computer Information Systems I & II, Keyboarding, Desktop Publishing and Financial Literacy to students in grades 9-12. I prepare students for assessments to achieve Microsoft Office industry certifications and certification in W!SE Financial Literacy.
- Business IT Teacher at Virginia Beach City Schools
- ITRT (Teacher) at Richmond Public Schools
- ITRT/CRS (Teacher) at Isle of Wight County Schools
- Business Education Teacher at Durham Public Schools
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Instructional Technology
- Master of Science - Education Media Design & Technology
- A.A.S. - Computer Information Systems
FUNCIONES: Teaching English, Profesor jefe, profesor y supervisor en el área de convivencia. CONTACTO: 228278290-228278242 Starting: April 2015 End: July 2018 PRIVATEACHERS POSICION: Coordinador pedagogico y docente de inglés FUNCIONES: Desarrollar planes de estudio, coordinacion de clases y enseñanza. CONTACTO: 998203551 COLEGIO SAN JOSE FUNDACION ASTORECA. Lampa-Chile POSICION: Profesor de inglés en media. FUNCIONES: Reemplazo, Planeacion de clases, enseñanza del idioma CONTACTO: 2 23553340 COLEGIO PHILADELPHIA INTERNACIONAL Cali-Colombia POSICION: English and IT Teacher FUNCIONES: Teaching English, director de grupo, profesor y supervisor de las clase de tecnologia CONTACTO: 555 2939- 555 2960 Comienzo: 16-Agosto 2013 Termino. 30 -Junio-2014 COLEGIO BILINBÛE DIANA OESE Cali- Colombia
- English Teacher at
- English Teacher at Enseñanza de Inglés
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Lic. - Lenguas Extranjeras Ingles-Frances
- Educacion secundaria
- Master - Direccion y Gestion de la Educacion
NON- RELATED REFEREES WORK EXPERIENCE
• Mr. Vidura Weerabahu.
• I worked in a 6 months as a HR Assistant Internship at Globe HR Executive Knitting PVT Ltd, Kadawala Dunagaha, Sri Lanka Globe Knitting Private Limited
• I worked in an 11 months as a Data Entry Operator at CCL, Kadawala, Dunagaha. Katuwellegama in 2015 year. Tel: - 031 2246167 Mobile: - 076 918 2443 Email: - [email protected] ABILITIES ting.com
• Filling up ABH Forms.
• Making personal files of new employees.
• Mr. Charith Jayasekara.
• Creating worksheet for employees. IT Teacher,
• Applying Transport. Benedict XVI Catholic Institute,
• Photocopy and create books of employees. 495, Minuwangoda Road,
• Arranging the documents separately in to the files according to Bolawalana, Negombo. the relevant department. Phone: -031 222 4422 : -031 222 4333 Email: [email protected]
at this Job