Promoted March 2017)
Promoted to a team lead position to direct a six-member IT team in handling all aspects of IT including database administration, programming/development, desktop support and electronic data interchange (EDI).
• Implement cross-functional IT skills training so team is well prepared and resilient when faced with challenging issues, which greatly improves IT incident response time and quality of work.
• Optimize system availability to improve average uptime to over 99.97% at both main datacenter and remote sites of multinational corporation.
• Refreshed Windows servers from Server 2008 R2 to Server 2016 to minimize security risks and outdated software vulnerabilities as well as improving productivity and efficiency.
• Continue to handle all system administration duties as well as providing technical support to resolve escalated problems from the team as needed.
- IT Team Lead / Systems Administrator at Office Star Products
- Systems Administrator at VMware vSphere and PuTTy
- IT Desktop Support Technician at Otto Instrument Service
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Systems
• Operational leadership of six Tier 1 and two Tier 2 technicians.
• Daily standup meetings with supervisors, team leads and team.
• Monthly objectives meetings with team members.
• Resolving Tier 1 and 2 level tickets as required.
• High skill level in technical documentation with a focus on requirements for review, escalation, and training.
• Creating and executing training for operational and technical topics, utilizing PowerPoint, itGlue, and prepared lab environments.
• Independently creating, piloting and training new workflow and procedural guidelines.
• Consistently meeting goals and metric requirements agreed upon with supervisors and upper management.
• Training new employees in technical and procedural workflow daily for 4 weeks after hiring.
• Teams are comprised of two squads of 5 technician's assigned 53 customers for specialized support and reliable communications. My position requires weekly to daily communications with these customers depending on their current support needs and ticket volume.
• Building business relationships with our customer's employees and points of contact as a resource for technical and support issues.
• Daily communications with our Technical Account Managers concerning our assigned customers to coordinate deployments and critical technical issues.
• All responsibilities of a Helpdesk Technician at Pacific Office Automation as documented below.
• Application Support: Salesforce, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite including Projects, Lacerte Tax, Maas360, Jamf, Auto Cad, Adobe Suite including Reader, Photoshop, and Lightroom. Admin level support of Office 365 and Exchange.
- IT TEAM LEAD at PACIFIC OFFICE AUTOMATION
- HELPDESK TECHNICIAN at PACIFIC OFFICE AUTOMATION
- SENIOR APPLECARE ADVISOR - TEAM LEAD at SPETEMBER
- SALES ASSOCIATE at
5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Responsibilities IT, Data Processing, AS400, SAP, Roadnet, Cadec, Excel Processing of Data from the AS400 to SAP for Invoicing and billing Ensure radio control devices are working properly Troubleshooting hardware and software problems, which include operating systems, drivers, security, printers, etc... Training other office personnel in accuracy of software and hardware issues.
IT, Data Processing, AS400, SAP, Roadnet, Cadec, Excel
Processing of Data from the AS400 to SAP for Invoicing and billing
Ensure radio control devices are working properly
Troubleshooting hardware and software problems, which include operating systems, drivers,
security, printers, etc...
Training other office personnel in accuracy of software and hardware issues.
- IT/Team Lead Data Processing at CHENEY BROTHERS INC
- Enterprise Configuration Technician at CDW Corp
- Field Service Computer Technician at Retail Control Solutions
- Senior Field Service Computer Engineer at Automatic Data Processing, (ADP)
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - Electronics Technician
in support of software applications that enable various business functions business technologies forward and identifying areas for new training or skill checks team member work for quality and guideline compliance and performance goals based on knowledge of processes and operations expectations and company progress and issues
• Manages a team of Global IT resources responsible for a broad range of IT activities
• Works with Global business partners to evaluate cost, performance, and results of
• Participates and contributes to IT/Business strategies designed to move company
• Builds/Maintains Business partner relationships
• Manages Global projects when a project manager is not available
• Manages Global team project/task allocations and negotiate workloads
• Communicates project status, barriers, and delays to business partners
• Ensures vendors adhere to company IT development standards
• Manages resolution of all support issues according to service level agreements
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals
• Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
• Communicates and integrates strategy in day to day interactions with team
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees
• Communicates project deadlines to team members
• Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations
• Develops, recommends and implements best practices within areas of responsibility
• Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing
• Completes deliverables required in support of key processes for business partner
• Promote steam chemistry and model behavior
• Resource Management
• Makes sure team members have appropriate/challenging workload
• Maintains awareness of work assignments and progress of team members
• Actively engages with Business Partners, keeping them up-to-date on project
• Fosters an atmosphere that embraces change and innovation
• Positively support broad IT initiatives
• Manages use of contractor resources where applicable
• Manages budget expenditures
in support of software applications that enable various business functions
and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
team member work for quality and guideline compliance
and performance goals
based on knowledge of processes and operations
progress and issues
- IT Team Lead at Eastman Chemical Company
- Business Analyst at Eastman Chemical Company
- Project Manager at Eastman Chemical Company
- Staff Auditor at Eastman Chemical Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- - Accounting
- Associates of Arts - Business
I’m currently responsible for architecting .NET Core API Microservices, with Dependence Injection (DI), Object Oriented patterns and developing custom middleware Gateways and JWT and Basic token validators. Also responsible for setting and making deadline within an agile environment while managing a team of three .NET developers and two React UI developers. · Design and create Web API Microservices using .NET Core 2.2 C# · Implement code designs with Dependency Injection (DI) · Created custom Middleware to validating JWT and Basic tokens · Created custom Gateway Middleware to route requests to internal Web APIs · Implemented code reviews with Azure DevOps pull request · Created Azure Pipeline to push code to designated servers · Lead a team of thee .NET Developers and two React Developer · Design a Visual Studio application template to quickly create Web APIs with my coding pattern Develop in an Agile environment with two week sprints
I’m currently responsible for architecting .NET Core API Microservices, with Dependence Injection (DI), Object Oriented patterns and developing custom middleware Gateways and JWT and Basic token validators. Also responsible for setting and making deadline within an agile environment while managing a team of three .NET developers and two React UI developers.
· Design and create Web API Microservices using .NET Core 2.2 C#
· Implement code designs with Dependency Injection (DI)
· Created custom Middleware to validating JWT and Basic tokens
· Created custom Gateway Middleware to route requests to internal Web APIs
· Implemented code reviews with Azure DevOps pull request
· Created Azure Pipeline to push code to designated servers
· Lead a team of thee .NET Developers and two React Developer
· Design a Visual Studio application template to quickly create Web APIs with my coding pattern
Develop in an Agile environment with two week sprints
- Software Architect / IT Team Lead at Gottlieb
- Lead React / Redux and .NET Developer at Florida Blue - GuideWell
- Senior .NET / SharePoint Developer at One Call Care Medical/Alluvion Staffing
- Senior .NET Developer at Department of Children and Family Services
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- 413 Flight Test Squadron, 96 Test Wing
• Manage IT Support Team of civilian and contractors supporting over 120 mobile users across AFMC, AFSOC and AAC.
• Create collaborative workspaces for real-time collaboration across the commands.
• Provided IT Support for Government and Contractor controlled facilities for weapons developmental tests.
• Plan, design and coordinate collaboration efforts to optimize mission effectiveness and information sharing.
• Direct and approve IT hardware and software eco system for aircraft instrumentation and data reduction, including networked and stand-alone systems for classified and unclassified data processing.
• Operational IT lead for lifecycle strategic planning responsible for Emission Security, Information Assurance, Authority to Operate (ATO), Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Computer Security.
• Create business process and collaboration solutions utilizing SharePoint, InfoPath, Adobe forms and workflows.
- 413 Flight Test Squadron, 96 Test Wing
- IT Team Lead at United States Air Force
- Process Analyst & IT Subject Matter Expert at home
- Business Process Reengineering Team Member at U.S. Air Force
- IT Team Lead at home
13 years at this Job
- MS - Human Resources Management
- BS - Computer Information & Science
- IT Team Lead at Total Quality Logistics
- Retail Sales Consultant at Glockner Honda Toyota
- Founder at My IT Guy
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
3 years, 8 months at this Job
responsible for leading and guiding workers to peak performances with my problem solving skills; Maintain excellent production systems to move to end product; install and repair motherboards, problem solve, analyze, scan, clean and repair units, package all Apple phones.
• Proven skills in customer service, material monitoring working with internal and external customer
- IT Team lead at Apple Inc. / Pegatron
- CEO & Founder at Amplified Media
- Lee Marketing and Advertising at Lee Marketing and Advertising
- Operations Manager & Program Director at Clear Channel
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism
- Certification - Journalism
Leading a team 8-12 Officers in the processes of streamlining IT operations of organization by installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware as well as software and developing, testing, debugging, upgrading, and maintain software programs. Analyzed, identified, isolated, and resolved access, hardware, and software issues, controlled sensitive data access, and provided support on integrated IT service delivery requirements. Facilitated global IT mission partners, clients, and key stakeholders with exceptional technical support, including provision of one-on-one consultation and application troubleshooting assistance. Assist with project management and system integrations for communication systems by developing and managing databases, defining data management standards, and analyzing as well as organizing data across various categories. Delivering exceptional technical customer support by assisting, guiding clients, identifying, resolving issues, exceeding service level agreements (SLA), and directing/overseeing operations of technical team. Key Achievements: * Commended by top management for displaying exceptional performance and promoted to position of Team Lead, leading 8-12 team members. * Designed and implemented application, resulting in efficient data transfer process. * Initiated three procedures that improved efficiency of moving customers from one department to another, reduced backlog and time frame of processes by 50%, and lessened SLT to 35%. * Delivered exceptional day-to-day technical support to 700+ users. * Worked on a team that identified as well as resolved technical anomalies, resulting in streamlined technical operations.
- Close Support IT Team Lead at Central Intelligence Agency
- IT Consultant at Network Services, Inc
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking - Computer Networking
• Desk side hardware/software support
• Application issues on MacOS MacOS 10.14 Mojave , Windows 7, Windows 10, and Chrome OS
• Assist users in setting up new devices following company procedure
• Support OKTA SSO Platform
• Support of the Google stack
• Basic Slack support
• Support for Adaxes/Active directory accounts
• Troubleshoot integration issues with IBM Notes
• Support conference room technology for Mac, Windows laptops
• Manage Chrome OS devices using the Google Admin Console
• Effectively establish and maintain relationships with other teams
• Engage with vendors to resolve issues with supported equipment
• Possess technical troubleshooting skills to isolate and diagnose common problems
• Cross-train and assist in supporting legacy infrastructures
- Desktop Support Technician/IT Team Lead at IBM/The Weather Channel
- Desktop Support Specialist at Shearman and Stirling Law Firm
- at Xerox Versalink B405
- Desktop Support Technician - Level II at Cognizant/Emblem Health
4 months at this Job
- BFA degree