Supported and maintained the Company's IT systems including desktop provision, network infrastructure, and associated software and business applications. Updates the register of IT assets and contributed to audits of IT licensing arrangements. Coordinated IT equipment bookings and maintained equipment in a suitable condition for loan. Advised staff and Members on their use of standard IT applications.Monitored system alerts and reports on servers and reported problems to the concerned IT Team Leader.Handled server shutdowns and restored service according to documented procedures. IT Technician BLU VINE TECHNOLOGIES Jan till mar 15 /2018
- IT Team Leader at BLU VINE TECHNOLOGIES
- IT Technician at
2 months at this Job
Lead a team of 1 employee and 6 India based contractors with a $1.5M budget focused on development, maintenance and support of investment platforms and processes for a $15BB Private Equity, Real Estate and Hedge Fund of Funds portfolio. Manage daily IT data operations and governance processes (accounting, valuations, data loads & reconciliations) including technology support for ~50+ investment professionals.
• Led the implementation of an Alternative Investment management platform "eFront Invest" including the design of key interfaces into 3rd party accounting / custody platforms and enterprise risk tools (including BlackRock Aladdin).
• Enhanced Limited Partnership fund transparency by integrating "company holdings" data to enable aggregate exposure reporting across key dimensions including sectors/industries & countries.
• Developed robust performance reporting including TWR / IRR, LP Fund quartile benchmarking, Public Market Equivalent (PME) including capabilities to dynamically aggregate calculations across attributes such as fund managers, vintages and strategies.
• Designed all systems & processes with a focus on scalability to support commercial growth while enabling the flexibility required to support multiple clients (different operating currencies / reporting requirements). Assets under management on platforms has increased from $7BB to $15BB since implementation while supporting IT and Finance staff levels have remained flat. Developed & managed the Transitional Services Agreement (TSA) between GE and State Street as part of the July 2016 acquisition of GE Asset Management to enable continuity of key services during integration. TSA framework included 90+ services across technical and functional domains including defined Service Level Agreements, cost and usage rights. Subsequently led the GE separation initiative including management of the project plan, budget, steering committee reporting, and issue escalation through full separation in February 2018.
- IT Team Leader, Alternative Investments at State Street Global Advisors (Formerly GE Asset Management)
- IT Program Manager - Business Operations and ITO at GE Energy Services
- IT Team Leader - Corporate Audit Staff Systems at GE Asset Management
- Program Manager at Commercial IT Initiatives
9 years at this Job
- B.S. - Management Science and Information Systems
• Leading a diverse team with various levels of technical and customer service experience, both on-site and remote
• Oversee the daily activities of the OT Beat support team so that the needs of the customer are addressed in a professional, timely manner
• Responsible for team members daily metrics
• Work with team members to establish goals and review progress towards them
• Coordinate and implement on the job training for team members
• Perform basic and advanced troubleshooting and problem replication in order to identify/verify underlying cause of customer reported problems
- IT Team Leader at ORANGETHEORY FITNESS CORPORATE
- Help Desk Tech at ORANGETHEORY FITNESS CORPORATE
- Entry Level Software Support Specialist at ORANGETHEORY FITNESS CORPORATE
9 months at this Job
- AA - Liberal Arts & Sciences
Second level technical support for 300 end users and 60 servers.
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting for desktops, laptops and servers
• Server support for VMware, Citrix XenApp, AD, Exchange, Office 365
• Project planning for upgrades/implementation of software and hardware
• Documentation of processes for end user consumption
• Team Leader designation added in 2017
- Sr. Support Engineer - IT Team Leader at CMC Group
- IT Project Leader at Parker Hannifin
- at Parker Hannifin
- IT Technical Analyst at Parker Hannifin
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.B.A. in Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
• Lead US-Based IT-System team
• Mentored and trained junior staff members
• Implemented full Meraki switch stack and Meraki wireless network to significantly improve and stabilize the Burlington based and California based network.
• Assisted in Implementation of collaborative tools, including Cisco Web Ex, Spark and Bluejeans.
• Deployed Palo Alto border security appliances and implemented a segmented network with focus on VLAN security zones to replace previous flat network.
• Procured and implemented new Cisco Based video devices; utilizing TMS or Spark directory services.
• Managed and maintained MAC-based machines using Casper JAMF for implementation of base policy and security with focus on encryption standards and general software imaging.
- IT Team Leader at Click Software
- System Administrator at Click Software
- System Administrator at Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC
- IT Manager at MelmarkNE
5 years at this Job
IT Team Lead (2013-Present) Led global teams of John Deere employees and contingent workers. Created and managed SLA’s with third-party vendors. Facilitated teams to solve extremely complex technical issues. Spearheaded implementation of ACI (application centric infrastructure) in network centric mode to lower cost and increase capacity. Managed budgets up to $10 million and large scale cross-functional IT projects. * Improved efficiency and eliminated confusion by developing common Service Level Agreements (SLA) for 30 customers. * Participated as a member of the strategic sourcing team that transitioned group support to a new vendor and saved the company $2 million overall. * Worked diligently to save employees jobs. In the end, conducted terminations professionally and with compassion. SAP (2006-2013) Managed Service Relationship Manager – Oversee $2 million annual spend. * During tenure, grew contractor services workforce from three to 50 people, setting clear accountability expectations for Deere and supplier to achieve business outcomes. Team Leader, Global Team – Go-to technical resource for availability and uptime of John Deere factory global SAP systems. * Collaborated with technical teams in networking, database, and software as well as applications team on technical issues, performance issues, new features, etc. * During transition from US-based AG team to global team, transitioned from individual contributor to team leader. Project Manager – Represented the basis team and by proxy data center teams, such as network, database and server teams on implementing SAP at all John Deere factories in North America. * Prior to roll-out, implemented common standards in preparation for global team collaboration. Individual Contributor - General basis administrator to prepare John Deere technical systems for go lives. * Repaired stressed relationship with the German JD functional teams. Traveled to Germany frequently to implant into their working environment to understand their issues. * Met with individual functional teams regarding technical specifications and executed on requirements or turned over to other teams to carry out specs. Network Services (1999-2005) Managed all aspects of local area network, wireless networks, and metro-area networks in all John Deere offices and factories in Waterloo with guidance from corporate standards. This included software upgrades on core equipment, physical upgrades of core and edge equipment, providing financial estimates for project work, and implementing a communication system for automatic guided vehicles. * Utilized network skills to identify application performance problems and go-to person for deep packet analysis troubleshooting. WORK EXPERIENCE JOHN DEERE, Moline, IL IT Project Manager, Global Hosting Department, 2017 – Present IT Team Leader, Enterprise Network Services, 2016 – 2017 IT Team Leader, Enterprise Tools, 2011 – 2016 Project Manager, Basis Team, 2008 – 2011 Basis Administrator, 2006 – 2008 Network Engineer, 2003 – 2005 Network Administrator, 2001 – 2003 Help Desk, Tier 1, 1999 – 2001 Foundry Worker, 1997 – 1998
- IT Team Lead at Deere and Company
21 years, 4 months at this Job
● Project Design – Communicate with stakeholders for requirements, then create complete scopes for the company’s main product iChineseReader - an online Chinese learning platform. Design structures, functions, and UX based on the scopes.
● Project Management - Create initial project scopes in detail for each version of iChineseReader, and balance scopes and budgets with our outsourcing development team. Work closely with the outsourcing development team throughout the projects and make necessary adjustments to initial scopes in order to fulfill requirements of the project within scheduled period.
● IT Team Leader - Work as a bridge between outsourcing development team and in-house development team. Assign tasks to in-house developers and designers. Direct different parts of the project to dedicated team member. Also, in progress of transferring the development process from outsourcing development company to company’s in-house development team.
● IT Management - Manage company’s technical issues. Contact contracted IT Management company when necessary. Also, monitor and manage iChineseReader’s system resources, including EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Route53, through Amazon AWS’s management console and make adjustments when necessary. Setup IAM for contractors to access dedicated services. Also transfer four websites hosting in GoDaddy to Amazon AWS. Currently expanding company’s service globally across different AMS regions, involving setup of RDS and EC2 regional replicas via global VPC peering.
● Senior Technical Support - Provide higher tier support for employees and customers for issues that general technical support couldn’t handle, including network issues; hardware and software problems.
- IT Team Lead/Project Manager at iChineseEdu.com
- System Administrator/Inventory Management at EASTWIND BOOKS & ARTS, INC
- Project Coordinator/Web Developer at Hands-on-Prints
- Project Coordinator/Web Developer/System Administrator at PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree of Computer Science - Computer Science
• My teams are responsible for E2E IT delivery to 11 countries
• Support model: 24x7, manager to approximately 50 people
• Regular reports to CIO and board members
• Team administration, performance management
• Participation on multiple projects.
- IT application support department leader at Embed/IT
- IT application support manager at Nationale-Nederlanden- insurance company
- IT service desk manager at Nationale-Nederlanden- insurance company
- IT team leader at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree
Led IT Team across a variety of projects. Collaborated with IT Project Managers to develop focused plans and solutions. Monitored team progress toward timely delivery of goals. Managed systems installations and implementations. Ensured deadlines were successfully met. Drafted reports and worked with the management team. Involved individual IT team members in decision-making process through meetings
- Team Leader at Backup and Storage
- Backup & Recovery SME at IBM
- Backup Administrator at IBM
7 years at this Job
- Master's - System Engineering
- Associate - computer science
IT project manager, IT team leader, and software developer for many in-house and client (US Courts, HHS, USMS, CBP, Siemens, +) tools through multiple life cycles and across many platforms. Participate in strategic planning and project identification, develop SOWs and WBSs, and respond to client RFPs. Define project objectives and scope, meet with key stakeholders to define deliverables, set budgets and allocate resources, track and report progress, manage changes and scope creep, and identify and mitigate risks. Manage subcontractors and staff programmers, track team and individual progress against MS Project schedules and budgets, and facilitate team meetings. Produce custom tools. Code user interfaces; develop and code program logic; configure and manage web and database servers; manage databases; manage user authentication; provide training; monitor user feedback, and manage upgrades to tools. Proposal writer, PowerPoint presenter, blog writer, equipment purchaser/installer/troubleshooter, and general problem solver.
- IT Project Manager | IT Manager | Full Stack Web Developer at FENTRESS INCORPORATED
- Offshore Manufacturing Project Engineer at WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Reliability Engineer at WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC COMPANY
25 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering