Managed troubleshooting and maintained IT systems for the entire facility. Assisted in the managing of capital budgets of $2MM. Managed help desk analyst and system support analyst and over 200 clients. Wrote capital projects and managed through completion through cooperative relationships with vendors and stakeholders. Collaborated with business leaders to determine IT needs and requirements.
• Managed the communication of problem escalation, outage notification and disruption to leadership team.
• Influenced and managed proposed initiatives to improve effectiveness; proposed continual service improvements and implementations.
• Maintained in-depth knowledge of all systems required to manage the production environment, what services they perform, and the importance of each.
• Installed and supported Microsoft Server 2003.
• Served as Team Leader for regular Global Team conferences that included Asia, North America and Europe.
• Provided user support for all hardware connected to the NT Server and AS400.
• Provided desk side support to end users and team with business applications and software problems.
• Implemented infrastructure for first time factory systems.
• Ensured all capital projects were delivered on time and within budget.
• Directed and managed migration from an Exchange environment to Google Applications environment.
• Performed training for employees regarding new systems and MS upgrades.
• Performed and created disaster recovery procedures as part of company readiness.
• Provided superior customer support and resolution skills for customer satisfaction. AVANTOR PERFORMANCE MATERIALS, Paris, KY
• Infrastructure Site Coordinator
• Technology Support Specialist
• Programmer Assistant
• Computer Operator
- IT Team Leader at AVANTOR PERFORMANCE MATERIALS
15 years at this Job
- - English
- - Computers
Manufacturer of agricultural, commercial, consumer and construction and forestry equipment. Responsible for leading and coordinating all Global SAP IT implementation and support activities associated with the demand planning, production planning, quality management and plant maintenance. Led major implementation projects of new and standard SAP solution implementations in Georgia USA, Rosario Argentina. Led enhancements and upgrades of SAP, ERP Enterprise Resource planning and SCM Supply Chain Management systems including SAP HANA upgrades. Implemented AGILE operating model improving cycle times and customer satisfaction.
Manufacturer of agricultural, commercial, consumer and construction and forestry equipment.
Responsible for leading and coordinating all Global SAP IT implementation and support activities associated with the demand planning, production planning, quality management and plant maintenance.
Led major implementation projects of new and standard SAP solution implementations in Georgia USA, Rosario Argentina. Led enhancements and upgrades of SAP, ERP Enterprise Resource planning and SCM Supply Chain Management systems including SAP HANA upgrades. Implemented AGILE operating model improving cycle times and customer satisfaction.
- Global IT Team Leader at Deere and Company
- Business Analyst at Deere and Company
- Materials Manager at J.W. SPEAKER CORPORATION
- Production Control Manager at DONALDSON COMPANY, INC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- BBA - Production and Operations Management
Manage 125 physical and virtual servers across three separate datacenters. Provision and configure new Windows VMs as needed on VMware ESXi. Provision storage from the Dell PowerVault iSCSI SAN. Work and assign tickets in ServiceNow. Supervise and provide backup to the desktop support person for overflow or escalated issues. Liaison between the business and corporate IT for requests that I do not have access to complete at a local level. Provide DBA support to our clustered SQL servers in two datacenters. Major Accomplishments
• Rebuilt two of our datacenters to migrate our VMware cluster from ESXi 4.1 to ESXi 6.0. This required me to select, purchase, and install at each site, three servers for VMware hosts, a fiber channel SAN and two Cisco fiber switches. This upgraded the infrastructure from 1Gb iSCSI to 16Gb fiber channel with full redundant paths and HA on all hosts.
• Rebuilt the Veritas backup system on a new server and tape library.
• Tested all company software to verify compatibility for corporate workstation OS migration from Win 7 to Win 10
- IT Team Leader at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Network Administrator at State of Delaware, Judicial Information Center
- Network Administrator at Foxfire Printing and Packaging
- Network Administrator at Diamond Medical Management Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Leading a small team of developers, created web apps for use by several facilities, ensuring consistent formatting of outfacing reports and data uniformity
• Created process for the retrieval and processing of data for the warehouse dashboards that is being implemented in other distribution centers in the company, eliminating confusion due to varying procedures
- IT TEAM LEADER at GameStop
- OPERATIONS IT SUPPORT at GameStop
- PRODUCTION MANAGER at Corydon Wood Products
- PALLET ASSEMBLER & SAW OPERATOR at PUCKETT & SON, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Web Development
- High school or equivalent
o Maintain corporate servers and workstations.
o Manage and integrates Mitel phone
o Troubleshoot software and hardware failures.
o Perform all kind of hardware and software installation.
o Manage and efficiently deploy virtualization (VMware / vCenter / Horizon View)
o Administer company's emails using Microsoft Exchange and other MDaemon Email server.
o Programmed an independent web tool that deals with;
• Single-Sign on (SAML1 and 2)
• Data Encryption
• Centralize logging, messaging and error handling o Develop company's web and database management system.
- IT Team Leader / Software Developer at Money Concepts Corporation
- Network Administrator at NFAF Marketing Service
- Import-Export Manager at Regency Logistics Phils
- IT Administrator at The Regency Express Co., Ltd
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent
Shared Services Support for 40+ Enterprise Class of products and services purchased from 3rd party vendors with 7 direct reports and 50+ contractors in US, Canada, and India. Responsible for Managing the Transition in a Strategic Workforce Realignment in 2015 that saved over $700K with 4 months left in the fiscal year and a Year over Year reduction in total cost using a Managed Service / Managed Outcome Support Resource model. Reduced fiscal budget from $19M in 2013 to $10M in 2019. Improved Employee Engagement Index from 76% in 2016 to 89% in 2019 (Most Engaged Group)
- IT Team Leader at John Deere
- IT Business Relationship Manager at John Deere
- Project Manager, Enterprise Business Applications at John Deere
- Lead, IT Infrastructure Servers and Storage at John Deere
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA in Computer Science - Computer Science/Mgmt Information Systems
- Diploma - Mechanical Drafting
o Guided team members in customer service techniques, providing feedback and encouraging them to improve upon their skills. o Established open and professional relationships with team members which helped resolve issues and conflicts quickly. o Managed projects to ensure efficiency and positive client feedback
- Library IT Team Leader at CSUSB
- Library IT Student Assistant at CSUSB
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems and Technologies
IT team leader for 200 full time local employees and 200 remote employees throughout the local corporate office. Interim lead for nine Western regional locations, supporting all administrative staff to C-level executives. Evaluates, directs and manages support for enterprise desktop applications, messaging, web, servers, audio visual and VoIP systems as well as coordinating projects for nine regional locations. Administers desktop training, implements equipment standards, instruction of internal IT policies and procedures and best practices for all staff including orientation for new hires nationally. Implements operating systems, hardware and software upgrades and network infrastructure. Strategic planning and execution during acquisitions and mergers. Manages non-Lennar equipment acquired and merged into compatible corporate standards. Supervises and oversees policies in collaboration with all Lennar I support infrastructure groups. Hires, trains and evaluates IT staff implementing best policies and procedures to accomplish maximum workflow and achieve excellence in customer service.
- IT Site Administrator Supervisor at Lennar Homes
- Desktop Support Tier II at CenturyLink
- IT Support Technician at Central New Mexico Community College
- Network Technician at New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Provide IT support and software deployment for various businesses.
• Create/manage users, groups, permissions and security via Google Suite Admin Console.
• Monitor servers' and ensure normal operations of backup and network access storage.
• Design, build, and maintain websites.
• Research and perform proof of concept for new technology solutions.
- IT Consultant at Meng Li IT Consulting
- Customer Service Representatives at Iron Bow Technologies
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT and TEAM LEAD at Computer Generated Solutions
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT at Stream Global Services, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities: - Coordinated with FIFA IT team, Asian Football championship IT team, and UAE local organizing committee (Flash & Abu Dhabi sports council) to plan and implement all IT requirements for the FIFA Club World Cup 2017/2018 and AFC UAE 2019. - Hired and managed IT staff for the two above projects. - Worked with IT suppliers to upgrade IT infrastructure and install new IT services in eight football stadiums to meet FIFA and AFC IT requirements. - Worked with telecommunication companies to make sure all services for broadcast and media were ready before the start of the event and managed quality and billing for all services.
• Created and implemented IT strategies, policies, and SOP’s.
• Set department and individuals KPI’s.
• Managed the overall IT team for Flash Entertainment HQ, all Flash concerts, and sport events like FIFIA Club world cup and Asian Football Championship.
• Planned and implemented the project of moving Flash systems from on-prem datacenter to cloud datacenter (office365 with Microsoft Azure) and managed all systems after completion (users, licenses, subscriptions, VM’s, and overall system health).
• Planned and implemented the project of moving Flash filling system to Cloud (Microsoft StoreSimple with Microsoft Azure storage account) and managed the DR cloud-based site.
• Managed FIFA Club World Cup 2017/2018 and AFC UAE 2019:
• Planned and implemented all of Flash’s smaller events IT requirements including the Abu Dhabi Science Festival, Mother of the Nation, National Day, Yasalam (international artists concerts like Eminem, Madonna, Rihanna, Metalica, Guns N’ Roses and others.
• Worked with the business continuity team to fulfill all IT requirement for BCM project.
• Monitored Flash’s network performance and updated configuration on all Cisco devices (Routers, ASA, Call Manager, wireless controllers, and switches).
- Coordinated with FIFA IT team, Asian Football championship IT team, and UAE local organizing committee (Flash & Abu Dhabi sports council) to plan and implement all IT requirements for the FIFA Club World Cup 2017/2018 and AFC UAE 2019.
- Hired and managed IT staff for the two above projects.
- Worked with IT suppliers to upgrade IT infrastructure and install new IT services in eight football stadiums to meet FIFA and AFC IT requirements.
- Worked with telecommunication companies to make sure all services for broadcast and media were ready before the start of the event and managed quality and billing for all services.
- IT Manager at Flash Entertainment, www.thinkflash.ae
- IT-Team Leader -Operations at Depa United Group, www.depa.com
- IT Technical Support at Chalhoub Group, www.chalhoubgroup.com
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Managment - Human Resource Planning.