• Imaged desktops and laptops.
• User Management, including account set ups, for Active Directory Users and Computers.
• Analyzed and resolved various Office 365 issues.
• Analyzed and resolved various network, printing, scanning, and PC issues.
• Hardware replacement for desktops and laptops.
• Lead contact for the OpenScape phone software.
• Lead contact for the AirWatch secure phone software.
• Completed some infoweb programming.
• As IT Team Leader, I managed a team that handled various software, hardware, and network issues.
• I coordinated with the CFO, and several IT managers from different teams, such as Networking, on many projects.
- Desktop Analyst & IT Team Leader at Gilchrist Hospice Care, Inc
- Managed Services Analyst at Gio Technologies, Inc
- Desktop Support Specialist at
- Support Desk Technician at PMP, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
• Manage Departmental Budgets
• Problem/Incident Management
• Change Management
• IT Managed Service Guidance
- IT TEAM LEADER at John Deere
- TECHNOLOGY ARCHITECT at John Deere
- IT TEAM LEADER at John Deere
- INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST at John Deere
5 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Assist in supervising, providing leadership, influence and direction to 17+ Helpdesk Desk Technicians in a 24x7 enterprise environment that provide accurate, timely technical support to over 35,000 users consisting of students, faculty, administrative & clinical employees via telephone, chat, email & remotely.
• Provide Level I & II remote troubleshooting support regarding installation, configuration of software, hardware, peripherals plus any other issues in a Windows and Mac/IOS enterprise environment.
• Provide network support that includes troubleshooting & configuration of TCP/IP, DHCP, VPN & Wireless connectivity.
• Provide troubleshooting support on mobile devices regarding email, wireless access and various proprietary applications.
• Experienced with Active Directory to support and maintain user accounts to include password resets, share drive mappings, group policy, login scripts and other account modifications as needed.
• Perform daily coaching, ongoing education and training so the technicians are fully engaged with departmental objectives and are committed to working efficiently toward continuous improvement and service excellence.
• Ensure that major system or application issues (planned and unplanned) are appropriately addressed and communicated.
• Proven ability to multitask, establish partnerships across teams, proactively address issues & opportunities for improvement in a fast paced, high volume environment, ensure that issues are appropriately assigned & necessary resources are engaged.
• Serve as major incident lead in accordance with IT service desk management guidelines.
• Record problems/concerns using Service-Now, establish acuity level and follow-up as necessary on reported incidents including escalation of problem/concern with the authority to bypass the standard escalation path as necessary.
• Provide positive impact of Service Desk operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, capacity planning, staffing and scheduling trends, identifying and defining productivity, quality, and customer service standards by contributing information and analysis to departmental strategic plans and reviews.
• Participate in key cross-functional team meetings to provide information on Service Desk processes and serve as an area expert on issues, which affect the quality and level of service provided to the customer.
• Screen the qualifications, experience of applicants, interview candidates, and make primary recommendations to hiring supervisor. Provide promotion recommendations to supervisor and director of Service Desk.
• Provide supervisor with evaluations of Service Desk Techs, Info used in their quarterly/yearly performance appraisals.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of disaster recovery procedures for the Service Desk.
• Participate in Service Desk on-call rotation as scheduled and perform other duties as assigned.
- IT Team Leader / Sr. Desktop Support Technician at University of Miami Health System
- IT Team Leader / Sr. Support Technician Level III at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DBA- Meineke Car Care Center at 2 Brothers Inc
- IT Technical Support Manager - Trading Floor Operations / FAST Group at Bear Stearns & Co
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- AS Diploma in Computer Operations - Computer Operations
Head of IT for Youth club.
Head of IT for Youth club.
- IT Team Leader at Saba Trust Homes for Orphaned Children
3 months at this Job
- High School
PBRM provides Business, IT Team, and Agile management services for Fortune 500 companies. Projects included Enterprise Resource Planning, Sales, and MRP projects.
- Principal IT Team Leader at PBRM LLC
- Software Engineering Manager at PBRM LLC
- Technical Lead, Scrum Master at PBRM LLC
- Technical Team Lead, Rockwell Collins-ARINC at GE Baker Hughes
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Electronics
Managing B2C & B2B digital development teams. Enterprise architect for digital business platforms. Liaison between IT & external digital agencies for IT architecture & development activities.Lead Agile/Scrum advocate introducing scrum practices & roles. Led creation of digital organization strategy. Established operational support model for e-commerce operation activities My Talents Sr IT Section Leader - Strategic Pricing
- Digital IT Team Leader - Operations at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Agile/Scrum Project Mgmt at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Business Relationship Manager at The Timken Company (B&PT)
- Sr. Engineering Programmer/Analyst at The Timken Company (B&PT)
4 years at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems
Managed IT Team Leader and successful Network Technician. Responsible for sensitive and large office clients’ mixed vendor environments – routinely installing and engineering networks from the ground up meeting rigorous SLA’s. Key Contributions:
Managed IT Team Leader and successful Network Technician. Responsible for sensitive and large office clients’ mixed vendor environments – routinely installing and engineering networks from the ground up meeting rigorous SLA’s.
- IT Services Team Lead at Pacific Office Automation
- IT Technician at NORTHWEST OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES
- Interactive Video Conference Startup Technician at NORTH IDAHO COLLEGE
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Computer Information Technology
• Lead Team to Purchase ERP System
• Installed ERP system
• Lead Team to realign Fiscal Year
• Programmer - Developed MRP System
• Have worked 30 years with Human Resources and Payroll with access to confidential Data
- IT Team Leader at BEHLEN MFG. CO
- IT DIRECTOR at BEHLEN MFG. CO
31 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Project Design - Communicate with team members from different departments; create
complete scopes for the company's main product iChineseReader - an online Chinese
learning platform; design structures, functions, and UX based on the scopes.
● Project Management - Create initial project scopes in detail for each version of iChineseReader, and balance scopes and budgets with our outsourcing development team; work closely with the outsourcing development team throughout the projects and make necessary adjustments to initial scopes in order to fulfill requirements of the project within scheduled period.
● IT Team Leader - Work as a bridge between outsourcing development team and in-house development team; assign tasks to in-house developers and designers based on their expertise; transfer the development process from outsourcing development company to company's in-house development team.
● IT Management - Manage company's technical issues, including internal network, hardware, and software; contact contracted IT Management company when WAN related issues arise; monitor and manage AWS services, including EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Route53, through Amazon AWS' management console; setup AWS services to omit the downtime when updating servers; transfer four websites hosting in GoDaddy to Amazon AWS; expand company's service globally across different AMS regions, involving setup of RDS and EC2 regional replicas via global VPC peering.
- IT Team Lead/Project Manager at iChineseEdu.com
- System Administrator/Inventory Management at EASTWIND BOOKS & ARTS, INC
- Project Coordinator/Web Developer at Hands-On-Prints
- Project Coordinator/Web Developer/System Administrator at PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree of Computer Science - Computer Science
• Managed end-user support to ensure timely and effective problem resolution for more than 1000 users and 600 computers.
• Reduced previous average time to complete of 78.78 hours to 25.95 hours while maintaining consistent workload.
• Increased percentage closed within 1 hour and 24 hours by 15.6% and 17.7%, respectively.
• Maintained overall user satisfaction score of 4.94/5.0 on internal surveys in 2014.
• Planned and implemented strategic computer replacement cycle, transitioning from a distributed purchasing model to a centralized I.T. model.
• Managed and maintained desktop patch management via WSUS, dental practice application/file server, and pre-clinical imaging lab file server.
- Desktop Support Manager/IT Team Leader at University of Tennessee, Graduate School of Medicine
- IT Specialist I at University of Tennessee, Graduate School of Medicine
- Network Specialist at University Health System
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Corporate Finance