install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications monitor and maintain computer systems and networks talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults Maintain and support Active Directory environments. charge of the purchasing of IT equipment replace parts as required set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate) test and evaluate new technology conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment. Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks; Routers, Switches Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues; Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances; Performing system upgrades following new releases; Monitoring and maintaining network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways Setup, Repair and configure the Emails account POP, IMAP, EXCHANGE..... manage the check in check out system (easy clocking,Time clock,.....) teach and train the new employees at the IT department deal with operating system such as windows 10, windows 8, windows 7,...and office license 2016 ,2013,2010,2007.
- IT Team Leader at Shamin Hotels
- IT Office Administrator at Ministry of Education (Jordan)
- Senior Account Manager at Solutions Development kit
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Software Engineering
I retired from goodyear after 41 years in 2009 and have worked for an attorney as office mgr for 10 years.
- IT Team Leader at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Plant
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Development of data marts and FTs (fact table) in coordination with the departments of Marketing (Product & Pricing), Sales and Finance.
• Report and Universe design using Business Object
• Administration of Business Object (User creation, rights and security management, scheduling reports, publications, perform cleanup and system report by using QueryBulder).
• Knowledge sharing on the whole data warehouse and business needs.
• Automation and improvement of BI processes (Automation of daily/monthly checklist, list generation for mobile advertising) -Assist and motivate all the team members.
- MIS IT Team Leader at HM Concept&Technology
- Sr Analyst/Project Manager at Haiti Central Bank
- Sr Analyst/Programmer at Haiti Central Bank
- Help Desk Support Technician at Brother of Christian Instruction (FIC)
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master I in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Computer Science
o Maintain company's servers and workstations.
o Manage and integrates Mitel phone
o Troubleshoot software and hardware failures.
o Perform all kind of hardware and software installation.
o Manage and deploy virtualization.
o Administer company's emails using Microsoft Exchange and other MDaemon Email server.
o Programmed an independent web tool that deals with;
• Single-Sign on (SAML1 and 2)
• Data Encryption
• Centralize logging, messaging and error handling o Develop company's web and database management system.
- IT Team Leader / Software Developer at Money Concepts Corporation
- Network Administrator at NFAF Marketing Service
- Import-Export Manager at Regency Logistics Phils
- IT Administrator at The Regency Express Co., Ltd
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent
Support oil fields and gas plants production and finance Accomplishments:
• Data Warehousing with data from production SQL, budget forecast (Excel, Access), SCADA Historian, WellView, etc to support analytics (Spotfire, SSAS Cube).
• Train and lead a support team
• SSIS to import data to SQLL and TeraData from various sources.
• Developed web apps to move data to SQL from various SCADA (Ignition, Wonderware, IFix)
• Cyber security
• Use Solarwinds, IP monitor, and other tools to monitor network integrity
• Non-linear regression of Dimensionless Curve fitting for production forecast
• ML apps using Python R on Ubuntu
• Produced tutorial video with Youtube, Expression Encoder/Claro, and myriad documents to train users.
• Hired and managed skill trades, vendors for various projects
- IT Team Leader at Kinder Morgan
- Secured WCF. Lead on-site and off-shore dev at Infosys
- Role - IT Manager at Edward Aquifer Authority
- Role - President/Founder at Digital Computing System LLC
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- MS Computer Sciences - ML
- Microsoft Certified
Team Leader / IT System Administrator Contractor - Defense Health Agency Global Service Center Team Leader providing enterprise support for Army, Navy and Air Force end-users world wide Responsible for weekly, accurate and on-time Time Approval for team of 30+ SalientCRGT employees. I also assist with Recruiting, Interviewing, Benefits, Expense, HR and other employee related inquiries. Leading, mentoring and coaching an Enterprise team of 70+ technicians. Efficient and effective communicator across all levels of management and departments Ensure metric goals are met while maintaining excellent end-user support
- Team Leader IT System Administrator at Salient CRGT
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - General Business Administration
Led the IT program management of one of the largest Board of Directors governed investment programs, containing multiple projects varying in nature from organizational process improvements to implementing leading industry technology transforming legacy HR Systems into a hybrid platform (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) Cloud based solution. Managed monthly IT budget / financial planning variance analysis and quarterly forecasting integrated with HCM Program Business partner financial planning.
• Collaborated with HR Cloud Operating Model team to develop a new application systems delivery support Dev-Ops model (HR-COM) utilizing Agile methods and selecting industry leading Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools, such as: GitHub, Jenkins, ServiceNow, Plutora in meeting program business case cost / benefit goals and KP IT Strategic Initiatives.
• Directed team to improve IT Program Financial Review responsibility by hiring a Sr. Financial Analyst and introducing monthly reviews with HCM IT Program Managers on re-forecast projections and establishing stronger communications / business partner relationship with the client HR Program Office Finance team, thereby, improving accuracy in the program IT monthly / quarterly investment forecasts.
• Managed monthly IT budget / financial planning variance analysis and quarterly forecasting integrated with HCM Program business partner financial planning, resolved HCM Program Business Case - IT investment budget multi-million-dollar unfavorable gap.
• Partnered with IT Compliance team ensuring compliance with all SOX and other regulatory or process standards, including KP's IT System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- IT Program Director - HCM Cloud at KAISER PERMANENTE - IT
- Business Program Director at Apex Systems (contractor with KAISER PERMANENTE - TPMG)
- Business Program Director, Apex Systems (contractor at Kaiser Permanente - TPMG
- Program Manager at XEROX STATE HEALTHCARE LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance and MIS Concentrations
Lead team of technical professionals to provide IT, telephony, and project support for 210 users across 3 U.S. sites. Devise/execute strategic- and tactical-level plans to surpass enterprise targets for system performance and availability. Coordinate full lifecycle IT projects. Establish/cultivate relationships with technology vendors and service providers. Assess team and individual performance. Train and mentor IT staff. Plan/manage large-scale operating budget.
• Recommended strategy for drastically reducing licensing fees for projected cost of only $20K on $300K annual spend.
• Directed 15-person team through design, testing, and implementation of robust disaster recovery and business continuation plan.
• Led all phases of rollout and case load management for enterprise Siebel deployment.
• Captured $10K in annual savings through innovative data recovery and IT forensics initiatives.
• Collaborated with Cisco, AT&T, and internal teams to deploy/upgrade one T3 with 42Mbps, which enhanced network performance as well as new switches and server.
• Hand-picked as ETalk Project Coordinator to define Active Directory IDs on 140 workstations.
- IT Manager at GE CAPITAL/COMPUCOM
- at GE CAPITAL/COMPUCOM
- IT Team Leader at GE CAPITAL/COMPUCOM
- IT Project Leader at GE CAPITAL/COMPUCOM
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Systems Engineering
Boston, MA June 2016 - Present
Revenue: $6.3 billion - 16,000 employee American worldwide management consulting firm with 90 offices in 50 countries. Responsible for managing three local Boston office IT departments consisting of 12 technicians, supporting 1400 employees with all aspects of technology as it relates to IT and AV Operations, Customer support, and Infrastructure implementations and projects. Manage $3.6 million local IT budget, and ensure IT KPIs and SLAs are created, met, and optimized for business needs. Serve as a Business Relationship Manager by effectively communicating available service offerings, providing best in class customer service, collaboratively working towards new and innovative solutions, and building trust through transparency across the IT organization to effectively deliver value to stakeholders.
• Introduced and implemented Slack as a local and regional affiliation and collaboration tool for all Boston offices, enabling a new and innovative way of communicating throughout the company.
• Created and established a new global career development program for Local IT consisting of both technical and soft skills training, enabling a defined career path for technicians that improved productivity, efficiency, and morale.
• Implemented new work tracking and ticketing methodologies utilizing existing ServiceNow platform. This initiative improved Global local IT team efficiency with enhanced KPIs and SLAs, provided transparency with business partners, workload visibility, and team capacity information through customized metrics reporting.
• Managed IT design, budget, implementation, and operational support for office move to new building located at Pier 4. Redesigned and implemented new workstation technologies, digital signage, secure printing, AV design, implementation, QA testing, and created a new IT support model designed to enhance customer interaction, support, and improve technician efficiency.
- IT Manager at The Boston Consulting Group
- IT Service Delivery Manager at Imprivata
- Infrastructure Solutions Partner at Perkinelmer Life & Analytical Sciences
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
Responsible for teaching, training, monitoring use of new softwares to 16 centers and approximately 40 MDS Coordinators. Daily monitoring of accuracy of coding the MDS assessment, ICD-10 coding on the MDS assessment, remaining in compliance with CMS and Medicaid guidelines and time frames. Responsible for center visits, filling in at center level when necessary, providing quarterly training with MDS coordinators, weekly reimbursement calls, and daily monitoring of accuracy of coding. Attended weekly corporate consult meetings with clinical nursing team leader, reimbursement/rehabilitation team leader, billing team leader, and IT team leader. Continuous guidance and education of annual changes with CMS guidelines related to MDS assessments each October. Continual auditing of all coding with billing related to insurance, medicare, and medicaid assessments. Assistance and guidance provided with all appeals with MDS assessments at center level. Continual education provided to center level employees to assist them with education of center level CNA and nursing coding and documentation needs.
- Clinical Data Specialist/Regional MDS Consultant at Stonerise Healthcare
- Lead Minimum Data Set Coordinator for 135 bed facility at Eastbrook Center
- Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator at Marmet Center
- Psychiatric Nurse at Mildred Mitchell Bateman Hospital
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's in Science of Nursing - Science of Nursing
- Bachelor's in Science of Agriculture - Science of Agriculture