• My main responsibility at BVCAP is to troubleshoot computer issues and find the best solution with as little down time as possible for the user.
• Researching, collecting data, and problem-solving and decision making.
- It Tech | BVCAP at It Tech
- Server at La Tiendita
4 months at this Job
FL PC Repair/IT Tech
- Freelance Computer Repair at IT Tech
- Cashier at IT Tech
- Mail Handler at IT Tech
- Manager/Driver at Hungry Howie's Pizza
18 years, 6 months at this Job
Electronics\IT Tech Salvation Army responsible for testing and reconditioning electronics, laptops, desktop PCs as well as other devices. Daily tasks includes going through all donated electrical items, testing them for resale in the thrift store. Laptops, PCs and all other technical devices are all restored back to factory condition for resale. Other duties include some trouble shooting of Store equipment such as phone lines, printers and PCs used for daily operations.
- Electronics\IT Tech at Salvation Army
- Technical Solutions Rep III Mindlance at Hewlett Packard
- Systems Analyst- Macomb Call Center at Comcast Cablevision
- Local Operations Tech at Nextel communications
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Strawberry Fields Inc. - IT Tech and Webmaster Maintained the business's computer systems and website. Updated and installed business software and computer devices. Provided graphic art services. Building Maintenance Assistant Hung dry wall. Minor electrical repair. Plumbing. Basic Carpentry. Plastering. Installed fencing. Grounds upkeep. Car Repair Assistant Maintained a small fleet of cars for a school student transportation business. Basic car repair. Brakes. Changed out lights and windshield wipers. Washed and vacuumed cars. Checked fluids and air pressure. Also provided bookkeeping services.
- IT Tech Support at Strawberry Fields Inc
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - A+ and Net+ 2006 Standard Certification Training
- - Graphic Communications Technology
- High school
Education / IT Tech Assistant NSTP (National Society of Tax Professionals) Vancouver, WA Process Education registrations, run payments thru merchant, enter into database, Moderate Webinars, Adobe connect maintenance, Authorized.net for purchases, High volume of Weekly reports in Excel, Email Blast to members from Mail chimp, Update Blog, Report CE to IRS & CTEC for tax professionals.
- Education Specialist/ IT Tech Assistant at National Society of Tax Professionals
- Office Manager / Administrative Support for Sales Manager at Claremont Group
- Litigation Assistant at Zwicker & Associates
- Office Manager at Wright Choice, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Some college
Updated calendar online for upcoming and events and general notices
● Sent out email notifications to members of the school district
● Planned and organized appointments with counselors El Cerrito, CA- IT Tech - Intern August 2010 - May 2012
● Developed an understanding of building and designing websites
● Worked with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver to enhance websites and create web design
- IT Tech - Intern at West Contra Costa Unified School District
- Administrative Assistant at West Contra Costa School District
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Provided It tech support on data base system for customer Cellular devices. Some selected experiences includes:
• Answering phone calls and fixing customer devices
• Applying software customer services
• Making appointments for repairments, replacements and refund request for customer
• Phone services for 10 hours
- IT TECH SUPPORT at CONVERGYS
- STUDENT ASSISTANT-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY at FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE OF JACKSONVILLE
- Quick Lane Advisor at JEEP DODGE CHRYSLER ATLANTIC BLOUVARD LOCATION
- SECURITY OFFICER at FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE OF JACKSONVILLE
8 months at this Job
- - Intended
Currently working in the IT department as a Seasonal Equipment Coordinator/IT Tech
• Receiving & Deploying equipment.
• Organizing and troubleshooting of work stations.
• Equipment & workstation audits.
• Imaging thin clients. (HP & Dell)
• Hand radio/walkie Talkie repairs.
• Imaging of tablets.
• Laptop/Desktop repairs. (HHD Replacement, SSD Replacement, RAM Replacement, Screen Replacement, Keyboard Replacement, and Bios Edits.
• Software updates.
• Cable management.
• Cable sorting.
• Assign equipment to associates.
• Setup workstations.
• Password resets.
• Kiosk deployment.
• Daily reports.
• Complete/Create tickets in ticket cue system.
• Engage with customers directly on an everyday basis.
• Organize data using Excel.
• Asset management.
- IT Equipment Coordinator/IT Tech at Amazon Fulfillment Associates
- United States Postal Service at USPS
- United States Postal Service at USPS
- D&L Cleanup, LLC at D&L Cleanup, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Printing
• I started off as an operator, I worked my way up to Reservation Manager, and then was moved to IT department where I was later promoted to IT Tech manager in 2015.
• I was entrusted with e-filing airline rules, regulations and current contracts and commission agreements on a database available to all branches across the country.
• I performed troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems with Sabre.
• I provided orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
• I was in charge of training new employees to familiarize them with Sabre.
- IT Tech Manager at Adam Travel
- CID Lead Agent (Consider It Done) at Gaylord Entertainment
- Banquet Manager at Lettuce Entertain You
- Recording Studio Technician at (ahl-alquran)
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
I assembled glove boxes for the new 2015 GMC sierras and new 2015 Chevy Silverado. I had to fill in and take responsibility wherever was necessary IT Tech, Mayville High school
- Line worker and Line Manger at IT Tech
- Sales Representative at
4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - volunteer work