Provide IT Technical Support to businesses and corporations Such as Wal-Mart, Macy's, PacSun, and others.
• Install and configure local and networked printers, workstations (Windows7 and Windows 10), and other network devices.
• Troubleshoot physical and configuration level network connectivity issues in commercial networks.
• Install, test and troubleshoot structured cabling for data and voice lines.
• Cleanup switches and patch panels in communication rooms.
• Install and troubleshoot POS systems.
• Install and configure Shoppertrak customer tracking hardware.
• Imaging and re-imaging workstations.
- IT Technical Support Contractor at United Communication Services
- Store Manager at 7-Eleven Corporation
- Owner/Manager at Sun's Corporation of Richmond
- Network Administrator and Technical Support Coordinator at CorVel Corporation
5 months at this Job
- M.A. - International Affairs
- B. A. - Political Science
• Provide IT technical support & troubleshoot software & hardware issues
• Setup user mailboxes, shared mailboxes & distribution list.
• Provide Remote support with Windows 7, 8, 10, VPN, SCCM and Citrix Software
• Provide mobile device support (IPhone & Android). Provide RSA Token support.
• Document details of calls, problems and resolutions on all help desk tickets in queue
• Reset passwords & unlock user accounts in Active Directory
• Resolve hardware & software technical issues & provide printer support
• Provide Technical support to POS users
• Work helpdesk tickets in the ServiceNow ticket queue and troubleshoot IT issues
• Resolve hardware & software technical issues using the Knowledge Base
- IT Technical Support at KForce / Prime Technical
- IT Support Specialist at Shorter University
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS degree - Business Administration
Working at CTG as an IT Technical Support Specialist, I was responsible for assisting associates over the phone and guide the on how to fix their computers and walk them through the steps they had to take to give them a solution that will get the associate satisfied. I was responsible for treating the associates with respect. I was responsible for working with my co-workers to aid those that needed the help.
- IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT CTG at IBM
- SALES CONSULTANT at BEST BUY
- CASHIER MARSHALLS at BEST BUY
- SHIFT LEADER DUNKIN' DONUTS at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Computer Science degree - COMMUNICATION
Formerly Firstfoods Food Services Inc.)
2/F LGI Bldg., Ortigas, Avenue. Greenhills, San Juan
Tel. No. 725-8593 I.T. Technical Support Engr. - March 23, 2009 - Up to present
• Providing technical support across the company. -via remote desktop, over the telephone or on site visit.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and office equipment.
• Monitoring and maintaining servers, computers, networks, PABX system, DSL lines, and CCTV.
• Setting up domain accounts and bioscrypt login for new users.
• Installing and configuring POS computer and equipment.
• Responsible for POS price update, menu update, and account setup.
• Responding to technical service issues and request in a timely manner.
• Repairing computer, and office equipment. -replacing parts as necessary.
• Conducting site visits in an ongoing construction of branch store, and coordinating with engineers for structured cabling installation, and other concerns.
• Coordinating with ISP's, third party software vendor, and equipment supplier for after sales concerns.
- I.T. Technical Support Engr at Breakthroughs Food Services Inc
- Computer Technician at MICRONET Internetcom & Gaming
- Computer Technician at PCBUS Internet Services
10 years at this Job
- - System & Networking Technology
IT Technical Support Provided technical support to family, friends and acquaintances on an as needed basis. Responsibilities included installing/maintaining computers, mobile devices and tablets. Diagnosing general hardware/software issues, troubleshooting network connection issues, virus removal, performed upgrades and installed updates.
- IT Technical Support at Self Employed
- at Self Employed
- at Self Employed
- Data Entry Clerk/Administrative and Clerical Support at Phillips and Jordan, Incorporated
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Business and Computer Science
• Daily support of IT systems including PC maintenance (Desktop/Laptop), software support, networking and cable facility
• Organizing and planning events at various community centers (Marketing)
• Coordinate with other IT areas to resolve problems if necessary.
• Providing wired and wireless network technical support.
• Providing professional customer service and Technical support
• Tie work flow to schedule
• Providing monthly reports
- IT Technical Support at Altruistic Home Care Agency LLC
- Implementation Executive at Delta IT Services
- TOT approach to building capacity of STAFF at VaLueNow Limited-IT- Infrastructure Support Services
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- certification - Management, Public Administration
- certification - Public Relations
- certification - General studies
Lead responsible to oversee all IT request, upgrades and problems for Florida sites.
• Lead responsible for the overall accomplishment of IT projects for all Florida sites, and accountable for ensuring objectives of the project's assignment.
• Design and implement new IT procedures and policies to increase performance.
• Maintained Active Directory, IDM, Terminal Servers, VPN certificates, group policies, and VOIP telephone system.
• Oversee the proper function and uptime of the Labs equipment, including virtual servers and virtual desktop infrastructure.
• Evaluate and negotiate all vendor products in both hardware and software.
• Implementing standardization to improved operational efficiency, robust communication, and/or assurance of availability of service and the provision of consistent technical support and HIPAA compliance for the Labs equipment.
• Conduct extensive Disaster recovery testing's.
• Audit user accounts, groups, network access, validated workstations, Backups, application access, change controls, security procedures and policies for SOP's, HIPAA and SOX.
- Lead IT Technical Support at TEVA Pharmaceuticals
- Technical Support Supervisor at AvMed Health Plans
- Technical Support Analyst at MAKO Surgical Corp.
- IT Manager at Hamilton Risk Management
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- AS - Computer Science Network Administration
- Certificate - Technology
Responsible for providing a comprehensive fault finding and repair service for customers Desktop/ laptop products. Configuring and installing a wide variety of hardware and peripherals including: desktop PCs, laptops, printers, cameras, scanners, visualises, networks, active directories, network printers, TCP/IP and LANS.
• Technical analyzing, problem solving and problem pre-empting skills. Installing hardware and software system
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns, fixed faults on site or arranged for replacement equipment to be installed.
• Proficient in working with users remotely
• Demonstrated expertise in MAC OS, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
• Experience with TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, NFS, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, and ARP
• Experience with firewall applications, VPNs and other security solutions.
• Hands-on LAN/WAN troubleshooting experience using network protocol analyzers and traffic generators such as the sniffer or similar product.
• Intimate knowledge of all Microsoft Office, Server and Desktop Operating System Products.
• Hospitality Operations and Property Management systems beneficial.
• Communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and have demonstrated a history of high-level achievement.
• Develop and maintain appropriate support documentation for all appropriate systems to ensure the correct system operation and recovery can be carried out.
• Ensure adherence to technology security policies and procedures, protect against unauthorized access, identify and address breaches as required.
• Assist in identification of key business risks and mitigation recommendations.
• Effective skills in supporting server-room team
• Familiar with active directory security and policies
• Strong attention to detail
• Meeting face to face with clients and answering their IT queries orally or through demonstrations.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
• Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes.
• Providing desktop and network support to end users through telephone help lines.
• Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password.
• Keeping senior management informed of all changes in my areas of responsibility.
• Building relationships with potential new clients and strengthening ties with existing ones.
• Ensuring work place safety regulations are met.
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
• Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data. Servicing and maintaining equipment.
- IT Technical Support at Simplex Systems Plano
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Applications at RSI Repair Service Inc
- Data Architect at Mh-healthcare Ltd
- SAP BI/BW Consultant|HCL-AXON at Pick N Pay
6 months at this Job
Completed installation project for the robotics class with Raspberry Pi (Linux-based Raspbian OS), Arduino IDE, and Python. Designed instructions for Mechatronics class, assist students and staff with setup and configurations. Provide exceptional customer service and technical support for customers. Worked within established procedures: prioritizing user incidents and requests. Common tasks include install, upgrade and troubleshoot MS, Mac and Android systems, hardware and software issues, mobile devices and peripherals. System Administrator(volunteer) of CS lab classes network 125-150 hosts and +servers (installed and configured KMS server, fixed some problems in domain AD and DHCP services).
- IT Technical Support at Renton Technical College
- Information Security Analyst at FiveBy Solutions
- Systems Engineer at Compuvest Corp
- System Administrator at EMS Service Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
Provide support over the phone using GoToAssist/TeamViewer. Set-up/Configure Modems, Routers, & Firewalls Troubleshoot PCs and Macs for home and business users. Administrate AppRiver email/domain service for 100+ customers. Manage Back-up service for 100+ customers
- IT Technical Support at Executive IT Support
- Collaboration Support Desk Agent at Turner Techtronics
- Field Technician at DWD Networks
- IT Service Representative at Mini Pharmacy
8 months at this Job
- BA - Computer Science