• Effectively integrate technology into training sessions and educated associates on Salesforce Lightning CRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, Skype for Business, Outlook, iPhone and iPad.
• Conduct 1-day weekly new hire associate training sessions for groups of 15 - 40.
• Collaborate with senior technology trainer and internal subject matter experts to identify learning objectives, content development or procurement, and delivery of proposed trainings.
• Utilize forward-thinking training delivery methods to better engage an ever-evolving training audience.
• Conduct weekly online training webinars for participants with varying skillsets.
• Ongoing needs analysis, leveraging attendee feedback and subject matter expertise to adjust learning strategy and curriculum.
• Contribute to the overall training effectiveness by identifying ways to continuously improve instructional methods.
- IT Trainer at TEKSystems
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT at Iso-Med Inc
- Business Analyst at KAYGEN Inc
- Business Analyst at First American Trust
8 months at this Job
- BS degree - Business Administration
Responsible for managing a 3-member migration team tasked with refreshing the, Prudhoe Bay, AK gas/oil industry leader, OS environment for 6,000 +/- customers from (Win7/Win10). Installing and supporting all business line applications. Proactively monitor the environment and provide issue remediation and management. Managing daily incidents management system. Managing industry knowledge base. Coordinate and manage all IT-related stock reports and the shipping/receiving from/to vendors to facilitate the environment refresh. Trainer for all software applications project-wide, including all latest Microsoft Office, O365 and other business applications to 6,000+/- customers. Manage Microsoft/O365 licensing for all users. Administrating Microsoft Azure AD. Managing Asset Life Cycle System.
- Team Lead/IT Trainer/Deployment Engineer at Prosource.it
- Paralegal at STL Law Group, LLC
- IT Manager at Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C
- Paralegal at The Law Offices of Carla J. Zolman
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Legal Studies for the Paralegal
The Institute for Advanced Learning and Research will have eight full time members who will address digital literacy and young adult employment issues in a micropolitan/rural region of southern Virginia. These AmeriCorps members will be responsible for mentoring 64 students in Computer Science (CS) and STEM-related activities and providing daily technology support to two school districts. The ServeIT program, designed as a pre-apprenticeship experience, will prepare economically disadvantaged young adults with information technology (IT) and work readiness skills, help them earn certifications and place them in IT apprenticeships or other employment within 30 days of the conclusion of their service year.
• Work with the IT departments and IT Resource Teachers to successfully support IT needs in schools or within the school system.
• Participate in all IT and CS trainings provided as the pre-apprenticeship requirements.
• Complete the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) within 30 days of enrollment.
• Mentor eight students following the Digital Citizenship Curriculum and IT Fundamentals for at least 1 hour each week for a 9-month period.
• Track all mentee interactions in the Mentor Log and keep information up-to-date.
• Document progress of learner's goals by using pre/post surveys, informal interviews, and other evaluation processes.
• Collaborate with staff, fellow AmeriCorps members, and partner organizations to develop and support service projects in the primary areas of focus, support pre-approved service projects, and increase STEM opportunities post accompaniment.
• Recruit volunteers to support identified literacy and STEM/CS service opportunities.
• Support summer out-of-school time STEM/CS experiences and bridge programs for K-12 students. This includes program development and execution.
• Attend all mandatory host site and ServeIT meetings.
• Attend all planned training sessions for AmeriCorps members.
• Complete and submit accurate and timely documentation of AmeriCorps service hours as required by the Host Agency.
• Participate in the MLK Day of Service, Day of Remembrance and Service and one additional service day.
- IT Trainer at ServeIT
- Instructional Designer at
- Scada Engineer (freelance) at Haarmeyer Electric
- Instructional Designer, freelance at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science
- AA - Information Technology
• Conduct one‐on‐one or classroom training for New Hires
• Assist in training mental health practices on EHR and ICS application, including training Providers, front office staff and managers/administrators, interns including office and clinical workflow.
• Evaluate the End Users level of skill on system after completing training and recommend further and/or site supervision‐employee cannot use system unsupervised until trainer deems appropriate level of proficiency
• Maintain training documents ensuring they are current with system workflow
• Helpdesk support for EHR/EPM/ICS application related issues
• Monitor tickets submitted by the End Users utilizing the IT Helpdesk Application
• Assist staff in troubleshooting issues through phone supervision, escalate issues when necessary
• Assist with the EHR implementation and upgrade plan at assigned Center within Gardner.
• Provide on‐site support on a case‐by‐case basis
• Assist with File Maintenance for all applications applicable
• Assist Billing Department with EHR related issues and provide support during monthly internal audit process.
• Participate in the testing of upgrades or new versions.
• Thoroughly test and document all workflows of EHR and ICS application
• Assist with development of training materials needed to teach changes to the End Users
• Assist with conducting training of upgrades and/or new versions
• Monitor data integrity in the EHR o Research and correct errors
• Determine reason for the errors and develop strategy so errors do not continue
• Keep accurate log of trainees attendance
• Other duties as assigned by the H.I.S. Managers and Director of H.I.S.
- Health IT Trainer at Gardner Family Care Corporation
- Billing Clerk at Gardner Family Care Corp
- Operations Manager at Staybridge Suites
- Order Processor at EXP Pharmaceutical Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Computer Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Management
This position requires the creation of training materials, development of training courses, and the live training of employees. The specific focus for this role is on training commercial drivers on how to use handheld devices. Secondary aspects of this role includes: Assisting with Helpdesk duties, Project Development, Project Management and Implementation, and dashboard creation and maintenance. Projects: Mobile POD Update & Replacement: Converted 8 legacy device sites from WinMo based devices to an iOS application. Converted 8 sites from paper based POD to electronic POD (80+ Users who had to be trained and integrated). Oversaw the deployment of 5 additional sites via remote support and training of the deployed instructor (40+ Users). Overhaul of the MDM platform via changes to deployment standards, security settings, application availability, and administrative ease of use. Assisted with internal training and development of new Field Sales Support Reps. Retraining of 40+ Territory Sales Managers to utilize iOS iPad Pros and a Citrix Environment instead of domain connected laptops. Development of departmental training program creation policy and procedures. Development of a Power BI Dashboard to monitor IT Service Desk ticket count and other performance indicators.
- IT Trainer at PetroChoice
- IT Support Specialist at Batten Lee, PLLC
- Adjunct IT Instructor at Miller-Motte Technical College
- Classroom Technology Student Worker at East Carolina University
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MS - Information Technology and Management
- BS - Industrial Technology
- AAS - Networking Technology
Rush - San Antonio: Warranty Manager
• Continue all duties performed as Warranty Administrator at Rush's largest store
• Maintain warranty reports & receivables
• Train & hire warranty administrators in all warranty duties while maintaining a "clean" WIP
• Worked with technicians & foreman to submit accurate warranty claims & minimize warranty tasks
• Advised other Rush stores on warranty inquiries
• Working relationship with all OEM Dealer Service Managers Rush - Austin: Warranty Administrator
• Execute weekly payroll for service technicians and submit to Payroll in a timely manner
• Certified Cummins, Hino, Isuzu & Peterbilt Warranty Administrator through Cummins & OEMs
• Proactively investigates all unpaid claims. Correcting or appealing them within time constraints to insure payment and approval
• Maintain warranty parts, packaged & shipped out in timely manner for warranty approval consideration
• Reviews and submits all service warranty claims for dealership departments (Service, Truck Sales & Parts)
• Maintain Work-in-Progress report & "cleaned up" aged Work Orders to 45 days and Daily Cash Sheet to support daily department goals
• Excelled in inter-department communication Rush - Pharr: Service Clerk/Warranty Admin
• Assisted service manager on a daily basis with reports on receivables and assignments
• Proficient in support within Service Department: covered front counter when advisors were away, helped mobile clerk with data entry and payment collections, supported warranty manager on daily basis
• Submitted warranty claims electronically. Maintained all customer records as required by the warrantor. Returned warrantable failed parts to the manufacturer for warranty approval
• Interacted with external vendor representatives regarding current claims, while maintained and provided all verified criteria required to ensure payment and approval
• Reviewed and submitted all service warranty claims for dealership departments (Service, Body Shop, Truck Sales & Parts)
• Managed responsibility of training technicians by instructing them to stay current and certified
• Tasked with Tech Pro: current on trainings & certification was recorded for each technician
• Assisted with mobile tech accounts: timesheets, billing, per diems, vehicles, fuel cards & lodging
• Maintained technician software such as: Cummins Insite, Paccar Davie, Paccar ESA, Bendix ACOM, Allison DOC, Oshkosh, CAT ET, Nexiq, Hino DXII, etc.
• Retained inventory of department electronics (laptops, hot spots & Nexiq) related to technicians
• Purchased necessary equipment for new Rush location (RTC - Brownsville) & former location (RTC - Pharr) Corporate: IT Trainer
• Learned & retained material to train and implement supervision of new company-wide software to nation-wide Rush dealerships
• Effective teaching style that is knowledgeable and beneficial to trainees
• Experience in one-on-one or classroom style instruction that was valuable and applicable
• Proficient in technical writing and providing instructional aids for trainees
• Adept to travel individually and in a group
• Managed schedule for individual and group events
• Constructed relationships with other departments and dealership employees throughout Rush
• Assisted with incident documentation and process improvement
• Coordinated and arranged travel for my team and myself; while securing accommodations for budgets & time Rush - Pharr: Cashier/Receptionist
• Excelled in ability to handle a variety of customer service, administrator tasks and resolved customer issues with expediency
• Demonstrated proficiency in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment
• Reconstituted client trust to prevent the loss of key accounts with disgruntled customers
• Assigned to assist customers at cash register taking accurate payment and end-of-shift cash sheet audits
• Frequent praise by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, and exemplary customer service
• Knowledgeable Rush Enterprises policies and multiple departments and entities (Ex. SAP)
- Cashier/Corporate IT Trainer/Service Clerk/Warranty at Rush Enterprises, Inc
- Secretary/Assistant at Douglas Remodeling, Inc
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Trains DHHS personnel on functions of NCFAST (North Carolina Families Accessing Services Through Technology) platform. Develops training aids,lesson plans, modifies and delivers training
- IT Trainer at Department of Health and Human Services
- Weapons Duty Officer at Decypher Technologies Ltd
- Warranty/Repair Coordinator at IOMAX USA
- Maintenance Operations Liaison / F-16, F-15, A-10 Wing Avionics Programs Manager at 57th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron / 57th Maintenance Group
1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Bachelor of Science degree - Education
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science
• Troubleshooting problems
• Help desk
• Fixing computers (hardware/software) running Windows and server using Windows Server 2008/2012
• Training on smartphones iOS and Andorid
• Installing PC's into consumer and business environments
- IT Trainer at SynaIT - High Point, NC -
- Sales CSR at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Department Manager at Toys 'R' Us
- CE at Icon Resource Group -NCR
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Edcuation
- High school or equivalent
Provided classroom and one-on-one training with all county employees as well as provided 24/7 help desk support.
- IT Trainer at Southern Data Solutions
- Legal Word Processor & IT Help Desk at Locke Lord LLP
- Legal Secretary at Martin & Associates
- Executive Assistant at Hotel Association of Greater Dallas
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- IT Certificates in Digital Forensics & e-Discovery
Responsible for all aspects of training and delivery for the following: CI*: Core Functionality wrote 350 page user guide & taught CI*: Flexible & Loss Sensitive Rating wrote 350 page user guide & taught ImageRight 3.3 File Retrieval wrote 200 page user guide & taught ImageRight 3.3 Workflow revised & taught cPAS: Claims Processing Admin System co-authored user guide & taught Binder XML taught * Commercial Intellisys® is a commercial insurance software program
- IT Trainer at Arch Insurance
- IT Training Manager / Advisor at Integration Training Center
- Training Manager at Pouliadis & Associates
- Instructor-Analyst at Bristol-Myers Squibb
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. in French & Spanish - French & Spanish