I have one year experience and more that 7 years as IT trainer.
- IT trainer at Al Khawarizmi International
- Implementation Specialist at Creative Technology Solutions
- IT trainer at Al khawarizmi international college
- Computer Operator at Fire Fighting & Safety Co. L.LC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Studies
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Information Technology
• Providing classroom and online trainings, for groups and individuals for the following courses: ◦ MS Excel and MS Access. ◦ Structured Query Language. ◦ SAP Crystal Report. ◦ SQL Server 2016, Management Studio.
• Setting up and scheduling training classes, including inventorying and distributing participants' supplies.
• Administering proficiency assessment and class evaluation at the end of course, and forwarding to the CTO recommendations and trainees' feedback to improve the effectiveness and experience of the trainees.
• Administering trainee's access and privileges into the training and TST ENVs.
• Maintaining training Documentations, as well as the development of training materials for the various courses taught.
• Customizing the course content to suit the needs of the trainees; implementing instructional methods using company guidelines. Developing lectures, demos, conferences, meetings, and workshops to enhance the quality of training provided, and trainees' experience.
• Selecting and developing teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials.
• Maintaining test system changes and enhancements to ensure a smooth functioning of the learning and play ENV systems and also that it stays up and running.
• Using standardized operational and meaningful use reports to assure that the objectives of training is accomplished.
• Utilizing principles of adult learning to deliver a great trainee experience and also an effective knowledge transfer process; as well as escalating trainee encountered issues to the CTO when necessary.
- IT Trainer at DV CONSULTing
- Business Intelligence Analyst (Epic Clarity) at Inova Health Systems
- Clinical Systems Analyst at Valley Health Systems
- Business Analyst (ADOBE LiveCycle Designer) at Deloitte Consulting via Unica Group
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Oracle Certified
- Certificate in Database Administration
- Diploma in Computer Applications Software - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science - Management
1999 - 2014): Highly skilled professional with experience in e-commerce and IT business systems, coupled with expertise in IT services and process control management. History of directing diverse teams of up to 50 members. Developer of innovative solutions that increase quality and improve service level. Possess background in graphic / website design for non-profit industry. Client-focused leader known for sound investigation, problem solving, communication, and documentation skills. Recent success in completing Oracle BI Create Analyses and Dashboards Course from Oracle University. *Graphics Designer for publishing house (India) *IT Trainer (India) *Quality Co-ordinator - IT Technical Support of Microsoft and HP (UK) *IT Service Co-ordinator (UK) *IT Business Systems Administrator (UK)
- IT Trainer (India) at HP (UK)
15 years at this Job
- Masters in Information Technology - Information Technology
Independent trainer (contractor) for Cloud-based courses either vendor official, or customized. Courses are delivered onsite and online (Hybrid): Azure Infrastructure Architecting, Office 365 Administering and Implementing, Introduction to Cloud Computing, and Designing and Architecting AWS Infrastructure
- Certified Independent IT trainer at Learning Tree Intl.
- Microsoft Azure Migration Lead at Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC.
- Office 365 Migration Specialist at McCormick and Company
- Microsoft Cloud Engineer at New Signature
8 months at this Job
- Master - Engineering Management and Systems Engineering Washington
- B.S. - Computer Systems Engineering
• Assigns and maintains user access to network and software.
• Troubleshoot software and mobile data computer problems.
• Writes reports collecting information from department database resources for the various computer systems.
• Trains users on software and hardware.
• Extracting data from SQL, Foxpro, Access, Outlook, Top Speed, Faircom, and Comma Delimited as well as Fixed Width Text files (and other systems) and converting them into the Needles Data Structure
• Corrects data-entry errors and performs routine maintenance.
• Acts as a liaison between the IT department and vendors.
• Effective call management including logging, monitoring / updating, prioritizing and resolving calls, emails and indirect inquiries in a timely fashion
• Develops worksheets and other items for use by users.
• Maintains inventory.
• Support business applications such as the document management, records management, portals, collaboration, imaging, and workflow applications.
• Conduct new hire training on firm-standard software programs. Make a lasting first-impression on all newly hired personnel in your role as new hire ambassador.
• Maintain a regular schedule of workshops, training classes, and coaching sessions to be maintained in the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Assist IT Training Manager on review, design, and development of training methods and materials for software upgrades, rollouts, and individual requests for development of non-standard training courses.
• Continually learn and become proficient in new software as the firm's technology needs evolve.
• Assist Applications Team in testing upgrades and integrating new applications. Provide secondary application support as needed to end users and internal departments.
- Application Support/IT Trainer at Law Offices of Michael A. DeMayo
- Account Resource Manager/Application Support at Diebold /Securitas/ Bank of America
- Electronic Security Programming Support Representative/Application Support at Diebold / Bank of America
- Corporate Technology Support at Robinson, Bradshaw, and Hinson Law Firm
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
• Analyzes the North Carolina Families Accessing Services Through Technology (NC FAST) system's functionality to develop classroom facilitator-led learning solutions and eLearning courses to support NC FAST implementation for child welfare social work practitioners.
• Works closely with the Training Lead, Training Scripts Writer, Applications Lead and subject matter experts to understand requirements to design training and develop course materials.
• Develops and maintains Adobe FrameMaker templates and scripts.
• Revises training materials for instructional training of adult learners.
• Facilitates instructor led- training and provides over the shoulder support through trainer led classroom instruction.
• Conducts virtual on-line trainings for registered participants via the learning management system platform, NC FAST's Learning Gateway.
• Performs critical tasks analysis and outline course content to align with training and state policy mandates.
• Uses learning management systems such as Moodle.
• Designs and develops templates, graphics, and audio/visual materials for use in on-line training, facilitator guides, power point presentations, participant guides and tests.
- Services Regional IT Trainer at Information Technology Division
- Human Services Senior Practitioner, Child Protective Services at Wake County Human Services
- Child Welfare Social Worker (Investigations and Assessments) at Durham County Department of Social Services
- Graduate Student Coordinator at School of Graduate Studies
10 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Student Human Resources Management
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Bachelor of Arts - Government
Responsibilities Develop training documents and classes for various software and technology related to real estate. Hold training classes for sessions ranging from 1-200 agents, lasting 1-4 hours each. Select and implement LMS. Consult on the newest technology trends. Accomplishments Developed all training classes, and documents. Designed and built a photography and video studio. Developed short training videos. Skills Used Time management, quality control, compliance, educator, photography, videography.
- IT Trainer at Semonin Realtors
- President and CEO at Laughing Man Art, LLC
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Biology
Develop curriculum design documents Create facilitator guide Design curriculum job aids Facilitate classroom training for on-site employee/participants.
- IT Trainer at Delta Dental
- Implementation Specialist at Rollins, Inc
- Wireless Master Trainer at Verizon
- Wireless Vendor Supervisor at Verizon
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Communications
UAC( United Arab Institute for Private Training) Subjects I taught: - Business Management - ICDL 2007 - MOS Applications: ◦ Word 2010 ◦ PowerPoint 2010 ◦ Excel 2010 ◦ Access 2010 ◦ Outlook 2010 ◦ Word 2007 ◦ Excel 2007 ◦ PowerPoint 2007
- IT Trainer at Pitman Training Center
- Business Analysis/Quality Assurance Supervisor at Pitman Training Center
- HR & Admin Division at Human Resource/Employees
- IT Project Manager at ADWEA
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Management Information Systems
- Associate Degree in Art and Science - Art and Science
• Perform classroom and web-based training of the FIPS 201 compliant, HSPD-12 credentialing software to a broad range of customers nationwide.
• Analyze, test, and resolve a variety of application, operations, and operating system software issues.
• Install hardware and software products to support training and lab environments.
• Create and maintain system policies and user documentation, including user guides and training material.
• Traveled domestically for 2 to 3 weeks monthly, for 3 years credentialing individuals.
• Deploy new software applications to a large community of web-based customers.
• Document development experience in MS Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Develop and design training documentation utilizing learning theory and instructional design principles.
• Demonstrate ability to train Didactical effectively with all audience levels and group sizes.
• Currently hold a Public Position of Trust with Social Security Administration.
- IT Trainer at ICF International
- Regional Service Technician II at Tolt Solutions
- Network Engineer at Data Networks
- Technical Trainer at Eastman Kodak Company
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- Associates Degree - Information Systems Security