-Communication skills -English language improvment -CPR license renewed -Emergency response training
- Japanese Translator at Iruka Hawaii
- Cashier at McDonalds
- Dolphin tour guide at Papaya Marine Sports
- Kitchen Cook & Cashier at MugiMugi
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - English
Would like to introduce myself : I have an experience of more than eight years in translation, Transcription, Voice Over, Subtitling and interpretation from Japanese<>English language. Would love to have an opportunity to get associated with you . My Achievements are: Conducted the interpretation while focusing on business goals which resulted in successful negotiation for the license agreement. Improved communication dramatically by clearing confusions Avoided misunderstanding while translating the situation accurately and established a strong rapport with clients Some of my skills are: Being an intermediary during meetings in Japanese/English Contracts/Articles/Publications translation in Japanese/English Various industry and business knowledge in Automotive, Manufacturing, Medical and Education . I strongly believe that key to succeed in international business is having a clear communication and establishing a personalized connection. To achieve that, you need an interpreter or a translator to assist your communication in your clients' language Look forward to hear from you.
- Japanese Translator and Interpreter at Shindengen India Private Ltd
- Japanese Freelancer at
- Japanese Translator and Interpreter at TS Tech Sun Co. LTD
- Japanese Interpreter and Translator at Munjal Showa Ltd
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- N3 level - Japanese language
- B.A. - Maths-Eco
• Automotive Supplier Quality Control: Developing and managing component part suppliers.
• Translator: translating business plan presentations, speeches, contracts, emails, data, etc.
• Interpreter: interpreting between Japanese and English for engineering meetings, audits, etc. Capable of simultaneous translating.
• Japanese Coordinator: assisting Japanese expatriates and their families with everyday life including doctor appointments, taxes, bills, school registration, license renewals, etc.
- Supplier Quality Engineer, Japanese Translator/Interpreter, Japanese Coordinator at FCC Adams
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Perspective Degree Candidate in Economics
- Associate - Business Administration
Freelancing (Remote Operation)
• Japanese Translator/Interpreter
• Video Subtitling
• Brochures & Magazine Layouts
- Japanese Translator/Interpreter, Video Subtitling, Layout at FLS, Inc
- Co-Organizer / Director at TEDxHuntsville (non-profit organization)
- Postproduction Supervisor at Virgin Earth, Inc.
- Adjunct Professor of Film and Media Art at Temple University Japan
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Communication
- BA - Communications and Theater
- International Baccalaureate Certificate
Specialized in the fields of Politics, Finance, Business, and Art. Working for various clients.
- English-Japanese Translator at
- English Tutor at BYB English Center
- Japanese- English Translator at Motto LA magazine
- Volunteer at East Los Angeles Child Center
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Global Cultures
• Translate documents and newspaper articles in entertainment, business fields
• Perform certified translations of family registers, birth certificates, other official documents
- Freelance English/Japanese Translator at
- Bilingual Ad Quality Rater (Japanese/English) at Zerochaos/Google
- FCPA Due Diligence/Compliance Analyst (Independent Contractor), at Steele Compliance & Investigation Inc.
- Co-Owner/Operator (Translation/language services firm) at Occams Inc.
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration and International Management
- Bachelor's - Law and Politics; Concentration in Diplomacy and International Relations
Responsibilities Interpret Japanese/English Accomplishments I was in charge of an interpretation/ translation of a big hedge fund deal between the U.S. company and thier japanese counterparts. Skills Used The skill to interpret/ translate Japanese/English to negotiate deals between the american company and thier japanese counterparts during thier general meetings.
- Japanese Interpreter at International Interpreter
- English/Japanese translator/interpreter at Geneva Worldwide
- Japanese Translator/Interpreter/日英通訳/翻訳 at Ichiran Ltd. U.S A. /有限会社 一蘭
6 years at this Job
- highest level of Japanese liguistics degree and kanji study/漢字検定純一級/一級 - Japanese liguistics/漢字検定能力
- Master's - Japanese linguistics
Translator and Interpreter for Bengali, Hindi, & Japanese Simultaneous interpretation in all the three languages (simple/ complex & non-technical/ technical subjects) in the following fields: Medical, Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Financial, Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, Law Enforcement, and General Business.
- Translator and Interpreter for Bengali, Hindi, & Japanese at Stratus Video
- Bengali Team Lead & Translator/Interpreter for Hindi, Bengali & Japanese at GLOBO
- Translator and Interpreter at TransPerfect
- Translator and Interpreter at Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Japanese
- Bachelor of Arts - Japanese
- Certificate - Management
- - Bengali, Hindi, English, Japanese, Economics, Maths., Statistics
Manage English team of travel audio guide phone application. Translate Japanese travel audio guides to English. Edit and copy edit all English language content. Create taglines and content for posters advertising the product. Record and edit own voice for audio component.
- Editor/Translator at ON THE TRIP
- SCM Consultant Assistant/Japanese Translator at Trinamix Inc.
- Solutions Engineer at ERAS Inc.
- Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) at Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's, Summa Cum Laude - French Linguistics
Los Angeles Unified School District/ Santa Monica Malibu Unified School District * Japanese teacher (field trip planner): Grade 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 * Dance Performance teacher: Grade 6, 7, 8 * Reading Club teacher: Community service adviser Pacific Grove Unified School District/Salinas Unified High School District * Japanese teacher: Adult learners * All subject including Music, Art, P.E. Substitute teacher: Grade 9, 10, 11, 12, Juvenile hall school * Long term substitute teacher: At Risk students California State University Monterey Bay * Assistant for professors: Japanese level I * Japanese tutor: All University levels including proofread dissertations * Japanese Curriculum education material editor and layout: Digital learning materials for all levels. * Japanese Culture and Dance instructor: Upward Bound Summer program for high schools Lucia Mar Unified School District/ Grover Beach Park and Recreation * Summer program Music/Japanese instructor: Grade 6, 7, 8 * Paraprofessional: Grade 9, 10, 11, 12 * Classified teacher (Reading program teacher): Autism/Special Education mild to severe * Japanese, Voice, Piano, Hula for Fitness instructor: All ages Self employed: Music teacher, Lifelong musician and performer with songwriting and keyboard skill, singing, dancing, studio recordings. Promote concerts and coordinate music events, co-host TV shows. English and Japanese translator. Restaurant lead server/Warehouse production manager/Travel agent activity sales /Hotel group tour director/Retail store inventory manager
at this Job
- teaching certificate
- B.A. - World Language and Culture/A.A. General Education
- Masters in Education - Education/ Teaching Credential/World Language and Culture/Music
- - English
- - General Education
- - Liberal Art
- - Music/Business