• Excellent experience in various Financial domains like Fixed Income, Brokerage, Asset Services, Wealth Management, Portfolio management,
• Knowledge of various Financial securities like Phase 3 books system, LIBOR, LOANS, BONDS and it's pricing model, SWAPS, VAR, REPOS, CDO, Portfolio analysis management.
• Worked at following financial institution: Goldman Sachs - Asset Servicing - NJ, JPMorgan Chase - CIO - NY, WellsFargo Funds Management - Assets Management - MA, WellsFargo Securities: Fixed Income / Advisors - NC, TIAA-CREF - Wealth management - NC, AIG - Mortgage Insurance - NC
• Have extensive experience in Requirement gathering, preparing FRD (Functional requirement document), Use case scenarios, architectural layout, Technical design document (TDD), Test harness document. Understanding Business model and processes and providing appropriate cost effective enterprise solutions.
• Experienced in architect SOA based solutions as per latest SOA standards
• Experience in RESTful web services in various projects using Apache Wink and Restlet framework.
• Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Axis 2, Spring-WS, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, JSF, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, Enterprise Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, JAAS, RMI, XML, Swing, Java Beans and Jakarta Struts Frameworks. Adobe Flex, GWT, jQuery, Ext-JS, YUI, JBoss MQ, Websphere MQ V7,Selenium 2.5, VisualVM, Microservices, Rabbit MQ,npm
• Designed and integrated the full scale Struts/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures
• Developed Rest architecture based WebServices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
• Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
• Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
• Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes.
• Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF.
• Created Real-time Reporting systems and dashboards using Adobe Flex, xml, MySQL and Perl
• Used WebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
• Mentoring of junior members for Agile (Scrum) process & Junit testing
• Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP.
• Made SDLC recommendations and implemented Flex, xml development best practices.
• Accessed and manipulated the Oracle database environment by writing SQL queries in the oracle sql developer for testing purpose.
• Maintained VS Operating Systems RSF cluster communications subsystem.
• Used Maven for building and deployment purpose
• Used Clear Case for source Version Control.
• Generated PDF reports using ECF and iText.
• Implemented MVC architecture using Apache struts framework.
• Use of multiple tools, including Apache POI, iText and JFreeChart to create reports and charts
• Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Eclipse, maven, Jetty
• Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and issues
• Integrated with Apache Tomcat.
• Involved in creating user interfaces using JQuery.
• Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases
• Wrote various queries for data verification and manipulations
• Resolved issues pertaining to Autosys job failures
• Used SVN to keep track of source code versioning
- Java Architect at TD Ameritrade
- Java Architect at Fannie Mae
- Sr. Java Application Developer at Amazon.com
- Software Developer at CISCO
3 years, 6 months at this Job
➢ Completed project using Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers and View Resolvers of Spring MVC framework utilizing spring concepts like DI Dependency Injection and AOP Aspect Oriented Programming for business logic.
➢ Worked on modern development methodology Scrum and technologies like Java, J2EE, Web Services, XML, EJB, DWR (Direct Web Remoting), Adobe ColdFusion etc
➢ Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
➢ Implemented Spring Modules like IOC (Dependency Injection) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring MVC and Spring ORM.
➢ Developed hibernate DAO Accessor Classes using Spring JDBC Template, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
➢ Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans, Spring Controller Classes and configured with the corresponding JSP pages in spring-config.xml file.
➢ Used Java Swing based UI to enhance performance and support additional capacity for high-volume application.
➢ Developed implementation code to consume core Java, J2EE, web services, used Eclipse for development.
➢ Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory Developed web services components using XML, SOAP and Axis.
➢ Built REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
➢ Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes
➢ Created of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY
➢ Created the dynamic application prototype and implemented application UI utilizing Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
➢ Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer.
➢ Applied ILOG JRules on Loan Approvals; Developed barcode/label creation using Applet and JavaImaging; designed/Developed Swing UIs for attachment diagnosis.
➢ Used Angular JS and Node JS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication, server-side proxy, unit tests, cloud integration, slide pages and users switch. Write and maintain codes using technical specifications to update existing application.
➢ Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
➢ Used Apache tomcat as web server and Weblogic 10.3.6 as an application server to deploy various components of application.
➢ Involved in design of EJB components for Credit Rating and Deposit Collection Management module and design of JMS-Message Driven Beans
➢ Wrote Hibernate HQL Queries to fetch data from the database.
➢ Used NoSql Databases like Apache Cassandra , MongoDB.
➢ Used Subversion (SVN) for software version control.
➢ Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
➢ Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
➢ Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
➢ Used Mercurial with hgTortoise for source control.
➢ Wrote Maven build scripts to compile Java classes and create jar, performed unit testing and package them into ear files.
➢ Used Amazon Web Services(AWS) for hosting some of the client-side applications.
- Java Architect at Bank of America
- Sr. Java Developer at SEI Investments
- Sr. Java Developer at U.S. Bancorp
- Java Developer at AT&T SERVICES INC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Science and Engineering
Client: TD Bank Project: DataExtract
DataExtract system is implemented as a centralized mechanism to access the backend database. It is a microservice, which is capable of processing the client request and providing the client with specific data based on business needs in a secure and flexible way Responsibilities:
• Architect and implement DataExtract microservice to retrieve and process data from the backend database and provide data to the client in csv format flexibly
• Integrate DataExtract microservice with multiple external systems to fulfill business needs in a secure way
• Incorporate Spring AOP to address cross-cutting concerns such as logging
• Apply design patterns and best practices into software development
• Prepare the documentation of software design with UML diagrams
• Deploy DataExtract microservice to remote JBoss server
• Utilize Postman to test DataExtract microservice end to end
• Carry out unit tests with Junit, PowerMock and Mockito Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, JPA, JSON, SQL, OAuth2, JWT, microservices, UML, Eclipse, Angular, IntelliJ, RESTful, Maven, Gradle, Oracle11g, Jackson, GIT, GitHub, Bitbucket, JUnit, PowerMock, Mockito, Agile, Jenkins, Feign, SonarQube, Splunk, Postman, SQuirrel, JBoss, Linux, Windows
- Java Architect at NTT DATA
- Java Architect at TEKSystems
- Java Architect at Veterans Sourcing Group
- Java Architect at J2 Solutions
9 months at this Job
- M.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Ph.D. - Biomedical Science
• Implemented AWS IAM integration using Spring Security for Mobile clients and Web Applications for Microservice Authentication across the enterprise for both Tenants and Clients.
• JWT token security integration with ADFS and Spring Security on top. Implemented role-based web service access (method annotated roles access derived from token).
• Developed and maintained Web services using a SOA driven approach utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Strut
• Created connections to the database using Hibernate session Factory and Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
• Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management
• Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
• Worked on integration of Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB using Mongo.js and created a persistent layer using Mongoose.
• Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
• Successfully performed migrations from Oracle 10g/11g to 11gR2 RAC (Real Application) Database. Responsible for data center migration from old data center to new data center and migrated and upgraded single instance database to multiple instance databases using export/import, Data Pump.
• Develop and maintain the applications built on Oracle Forms forthe purpose of different processes between customers and vendors for the internal Systems.
• Excellent Knowledge of Cassandra Architecture, Cassandra data modelling & Monitoring Cassandra using Opscenter.
• Designing and implementing security for Hadoop cluster with Kerberos secure authentication.
• Create json schemas for various Restful API as part of Micro Services development using Spring Boot.
• Design and develop SOAP Web Services using CXF/JAX-WS.
• Architect of subscriber view on EMA along with Architect of web services with MVC structure
• Build and deployment of eclipse plugins.
• Proficient in maintaining load-balancing and fail-over analysis of Weblogic application server
• Optimized ruby-on-rails based tool used for diagnostics of GitHub Enterprise appliances.
• Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like Git Hub over the time for improvements and new features.
• Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
• Scrum Agile Areas of expertise include Agile Principles, Tasking Meetings/Retrospectives, Communication Relative Estimation, Story-Based Development, Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings and Conflict Resolution
• Experience preparing UML technical system documentation.
• Experience developing API's and interfaces using SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and have developed business event ABCS services (both provider API and requestor API services) using XML messages between Oracle and SQL server based applications
• Experienced implementing SOA Suite technology adapters (DB, JMS, File, BAM, B2B) to integrate with external systems
- Java Architect at Alphabet Inc
- Java Architect at Citigroup Inc
- Java Architect at Symantec
- Sr. Java Developer at Comcast Corporation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Science and Engineering
• Developed a POC for reading Bloomberg NewsFeeddata using Spring-Boot, Spring DataJava 8, Angular, React, Bootstrap
• Worked extensively with Docker, AWS and Kubernetes, Swagger, ActiveMQ, Spring Cloud
• Extensively worked with Oracle 12c, Spring Security
• Improved test coverage using JUNIT, Mockito and Jococo Reports.
• Worked extensively with React and Redux
• Worked extensively with Hibernate, writing stored Procedures PL/SQL using Oracle 12G
• Converted data from XML to Parquet using Java Spark, Kafka and Oozie Workflows.
• Worked with Express.js and Node 8+
• Worked extensively with Angular4 to build UI components
• Built hive tables on top of this for querying the data in Hadoop.
• Design, develop, and maintain full-stack internet-scale web applications on AWS
• Worked with Docker and Kubernetes Microservices.
• Focus on creating RESTful APIs, infrastructure and test automation.
• Extensive experience with CI/CD Jenkins.
- Java Architect at Federal Reserve Bank
- Solution Architect at Morgan Stanley
- Senior Full Stack Java Developer at Bunge Limited
- Senior FullstackJava Developer at Western Asset Management
10 months at this Job
- MSc - Computer Science
Nutanix, Inc. is publicly traded global company that provides enterprise virtualization and storage solutions. It specializes in cloud operating system that converges traditional silos of server, virtualization, storage and networking into one integrated solution and unifies private and public cloud into single software fabric. I am working and coordinating on deployment, testing, and implementation of the release process and on defining the various procedures to guarantee smooth and timely delivery of software products or updates into the non-production environments and their promotion and deployment to the production environment. Responsibilities:
• Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using technologies such as Core Java8, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services (REST/SOAP).
• Designed and worked on SAP Duet environment to expose Invoice, Purchase order CRUD operations using ODATA services.
• Worked extensively with big data tools, integrating Apache Solr search for multi-faced search, provided input on database design, and building stored procedures for smooth data.
• Managed MS Azure accounts utilized for disaster recovery/storage/Big Data Platform
• Worked extensively on LDAP integrations. Very good understanding of Integration with these varieties of protocols: SOAP, JDBC, and ODBC.
• Set up LDAP Server and integrate with Service Now Co-ordinate in integration of ServiceNow with Remedy.
• Worked on creating users, roles, groups and configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
• Strong knowledge on securing the web APIs data-integrity/confidentiality, basic auth and OAuth 2.0.
• Enforced OAuth 2.0 standard authentication level to the Rest APIS for required grant types such as Authorization code, Implicit, Client credentials
• Implemented MMS monitoring and backup (MongoDB Management Services) on cloud and on local servers (on-premise and OPS Manager).
• Build the Web API on the top of Flask/ Bottle framework to perform REST methods. Used MongoDB and MySQL databases in Web API development. Developed database migrations using SQLAlchemy Migration.
• Analyzed and worked on PII data [GDPR]and Salesforce Shield to help Audit team
• Implemented Personally identifiable information (PII)[GDPR] such as restrict column data to certain users/user groups using object level ACL.
• Migrated backend applications from Wildfly 9.2 to Wildfly 10 on multiple Windows 2016 nodes in preparation for data center move. This resulted in Security improvements and going from Java 8 to 9 in the application environment.
• Did UI development with technologies like HTML5, BootStrap, Reactjs, Angular2, TypeScript, JQuery, Redux and ES6.
• Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using AWS EC2container services and AWS admin console, and Worked on Spring cloud for Routing, Service-to- service calls, Load balancing.
• Designed and created Microservices business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring Boot.
• Developed microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster.
• Developed architecture of the application using Spring MVC and RESTful web services.
• Worked on middle tier framework with Spring Hibernate and spring connectors to tie back-end business logic/systems with web properties via a corresponding RESTful API.
• Used Java 8 Streams, Lamba expressions and Functional Interfaces.
• Worked on creating and producing REST web services.
• Implemented validations using the Spring Validation framework.
• Have done POC on Spring Boot and Angular 2
• Implemented Presentation layer using Wire-framing, HTML5, CSS Framework, Node.JS, ExtJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, knockout JS.
• Experience in AngularJS, Web sockets, JQuery, JSON, JSONP, Bootstrap, HTML, Ajax, CSS3, SASS, Jasmine Unit Test Framework.
• Used Thymeleaf template engine that work both in web based and non-web based environments.
• Wrote RESTFUL Microservices with Spring Boot framework.
- Java Architect at Nutanix
- Lead Java Developer at Jobnimbus
- Sr. Java Developer at Home Depot
- Java Developer at Wells Fargo
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Java Architect at Gordon Food Services (GFS)in Grand Rapids, MI
- Java Architect/ AWS developer at GordonFoodService, GrandRapids,MI
- Tech Lead at Gordon Food Services (GFS)
- Technical Lead at Gordon Food Service, GrandRapids,MI
10 months at this Job
- B.TECH - COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
• In this project, I was able to acuire Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and application could consume microservices. Through understanding of microservices architecture using spring-boot.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script (ES6)
• Experience with data structure libraries like Immutable.js
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Knowledge of isomorphic React.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Java Architect (Remote) at State Street Bank and Trust
- Java Solutions Architect at 22nd Century Technologies, Inc
- at Non Profit in India
- Java Architect at Akamai
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Management
Merchant Services group runs a suite of applications for the acquirer business of Chase. The application landscape consists of several engines for authorization, settlements, reconciliation, deposits and operations. A Reconciliation project is underway to solve the business problem of matching Merchant Submissions with Settlements and providing a real time view to all the stakeholders including operations to mitigate funding delays. - Core team member on the Reconciliation Proof of Architecture design and development. In phase 1, an event driven Microservices / Kafka / Blockchain based architecture has been developed that provides real time matching between Merchant Submissions and Settlement processing with a potential to provide real time funding. - Participate actively in development sprints to get hands on coding exposure for the settlement application - Leading tech refresh projects that involve moving applications from a proprietary server (Weblogic) to a firm-wide recommended server stack (Tomcat based).
- Java Architect at J P Morgan
- at J P Morgan
- Trade Finance - Senior Java Developer/Architect at J P Morgan
- Senior Java Developer/Lead at J P Morgan
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics and Computer Programming
Project: PAP - Plataforma de Administración de Portafolios (Portfolio Management Platform) The goal was to build an application to let INFONAVIT (a government organization) invest their portfolios using interfaces for trading and compliance with regulatory laws, involving banks, valuation and fiduciaries, also allowing the users to make it easily and intuitive
• Designing new application for offer management system.
• Implemented spring batch for campaign file processing, processing millions of records at the time of initiating the daily operation.
• Integrated with various subsystems using REST services and configured enterprise Jenkins for continuous build environment, currently integrating the same for continuous deployment.
• Communicate with bank interfaces using SOAP to allow payment instructions.
• User Interface is developed using Angular 4 as base and Middleware is on Spring Boot including Batch, Web Security, REST, Test, JPA with MS SQL as database. We are building our product based on Agile - Scrum methodology.
• Maintenance in AWS, creating instances in EC2 or RDS, creating some security rules in Route53, installing and renovating certificates. Technologies: Spring Microservices - Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Spring Data JPA, Spring Boot Actuator, Angular, AngularJs, Swagger, Hibernate, Maven, Service Now, Java 1.8, AOP, Tomcat 8, Agile Methodology, SCRUM, Git CLI, Slf4J, MS SQL, AWS.
- Java Architect at Professional Asset Management
- Full Stack Software Developer at Professional Asset Management
- Full Stack Software Developer at Ve Por Mas Bank
- Senior Software Developer at Monex Bank and Interacciones Bank
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computing Engineering