• Worked with java 1.8 concepts like filter, streams for looping and filtering criteria.
• Used various directives, filters and in-built services in Angular JS. Written Controllers and service objects.
• Written server side and client-side validations.
• Developed presentation layer using Struts framework.
• Having good experience in salesforce integration & spring.
• Involved in developing the service layer using Spring.
• Worked with SOA Technology, Created and consumed SOAP and Restful web services.
• Extensively used SOAPUI and Postman for testing web services.
• Worked on Spring Boot module and Amber Road Software.
• Used Spring JMS to perform asynchronous operations.
• Used Futures from concurrent API and Spring Async annotation to execute web service calls asynchronously and concurrently.
• Experience in web servers and Written unit tests using Junit and Mockito.
• Worked with object-oriented design principles like inheritance, polymorphism.
• Written queries to save and retrieve user data from MongoDB.
• RAD used as IDE tool for application development and debugging.
• Extensively used Core Java concepts Collections, Generics, Enums, Annotations and several utility classes from Apache like CollectionUtils and StringUtils etc.
• Involved in writing UNIX shell scripts for automating tasks.
• Configured Hudson jobs and fixed sonar violations.
• Provide the production support for the application to the business users.
• Worked with deployment shell scripts and Used Maven as a build tool.
• Written complex SQL queries and Used SQL developer for interacting with data base.
- Java consultant at Expedia
- Java/J2EE Developer at DirecTV
- Java/ J2EE Developer at eBay
7 months at this Job
Investments & Capital Markets (I & CM) supports the nation's and Freddie Mac's housing missions by ensuring the optimal financing assets of mortgage assets and the management of investment portfolios using state-of-art analytics and risk management, this module LPA project is managed to give access to credit requirements and view of credit risk allows to access loan's overall underwriting risk easily. Automated collateral validation an option to waive an appraisal for certain mortgages and income and asset validation, quickens borrower qualifications. Responsibilities: * Contributed to development of LPA Alternative Appraisal(LPAAA), which enables customers and Vendors to order and fulfill products entirely through one integration system - Home Value Enterprise. * Contributed to development of LPA Sailpoint, which enables user authentication and authorization migration from WAM to enterprise directory(ED) service and LP Customer Database(LPCD) to Oracle Identity Management(OIM). * Contributed to development of LPA eSafe DOCSS, which provides customers unique identification for loans, offers inputs from primary market loan to generate feedback Certificate and connects to Document Storage(DOCSS) to store generated Loan XML and PDF files. * Participated in user stories discussion, product release meetings, timeline estimation and efforts estimation. * Participated in analysis and design phase, design documents preparation, code review, performance tuning and triage calls. * Managed the build and release process of the company's product line. Administered the company's version control system. * Technologies used are Java 8, JQuery, JSON, SOAP API, Rest API, Jenkins, JDBC, Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Java Consultant at FreddieMac
- Java Consultant at FreddieMac
- Technical Leader at Stewart LLC /ISG Novasoft Technologies
- Projects Associate at Comcast Corporation/ Excelacom Technologies
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
Project: HR Interim Service -People systems
Project Description: This project is about building a RESTful web service which consume associate win number and respond with a termination reasons why the associate cannot be terminated or transferred from workday. This service is consumed by Interim-process service which will create the ticket in service now platform if the associate cannot be terminated or transferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development effort of web services, Design and develop REST based web services using SpringBoot and Java.
• Collaborate with developer scrum team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
• Analyzes user requests and worked with business users in developing or modifying the existing programs.
• Changed existing web service to call another Rest based web service to get the reason codes regarding associate termination.
• Build CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Maven build and deploy services on tomcat servers.
• Experience with GitHub and make a practice to check in the code into repository on a daily basis.
• Involved in code reviews with the team before the code is deployed into production.
• Develop Unit test cases using Junit.
• Changed SOAP service to Rest based web service with better techniques and also improved performance of the service. Environment: Java 1.7, SpringBoot, spring core, DB2, Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Junit, Tomcat 7.
- Java Consultant at Walmart Inc
- Java Consultant at Kohls Corp
- Java Consultant at The Inventory
- Java Consultant at Wells Fargo
6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology - Computer Science and Information Technology
Jul 2015 - Present
Record Management System/Self Service Feed Dash Board/Coverage Check Report/Data Stream for consuming GS Org feeds- Record Retention- Ref Data
Sr. Java Consultant
• Goldman Sachs is a leading Investment Bank (IB) head quartered in New York. Goldman Sachs has served as the preeminent financial advisor to companies, governments and investors from around the world. Goldman Sachs is one of the world's largest diversified financial services companies, with a reputation for excellence in advice and execution on a global scale. Goldman Sachs has more than 11000 people working on engineering side.
• As a member of Record retention team we manages the global data for the firm. All the data across the firm considered as a regulatory data is managed by our team. Our team receives data from across different divisions and their respective teams. Our team is responsible for providing infrastructure to different teams so that they can store their data needed for regulatory purposes in WORM. Responsibilities:
• Involved in development, handling deliverables, tracking status phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in the application.
• Worked intensively with Compliance team for improving the way to detect the Organization Coverage.
• Provided a solution to integrate Record Management System with the GS Org to clearly detect the team which is not covered for regulatory checks.
• In designing this process provided many important solutions which helped team to save many men hours by introducing the concept of reusing the existing the old data and provided a way to migrate the old data to new Divisions coming from GS Organization.
• Understood and developed Data Steam(internal application for moving data) from scratch to production level. Streams use to consume feeds from GS Org and use that data in different places of existing RMS and raising violation report for team not covered.
• Used Spring Framework.
• Extensive use of multithreading.
• Used GS Web UI tool kit (written over twitter bootstrap and angular) to develop UI for Feed Status Dash board for monitoring purposes and downloading reports for the GUI
• Developed REST Web Services using Jersey 1.9 for GUI interaction. When user selects a data range or a feed name or tech owner etc and submits a request, it sends a JSON request to web service and fetches the data in JSON format.
• Used hibernate for O/R mapping with database tables.
• Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0. Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
• Implemented various complex SQL queries.
• Implemented Business Logic using POJO's and used TomCat 6.0 to deploy the application.
• Used Maven as build tools for the development and deployment.
• Used log4j logging framework to capture the logging information.
• Used Hibernate as a persistence layer for database interactions.
• Involved in using all core Java Concepts into the application for the reusability of the code.
• Experience in using the Collections Framework to make ArrayList, HashSets and HashMaps.
• Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
• Participated in ensuring quality through code reviews and testing
• Developed various JUnit test cases for Unit and Functional Testing respectively.
• Performed code reviews and supervised junior developers.
• Worked on JIRA tool. Environment: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Core Java, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, REST, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Ajax, Junit, Maven, Agile, Servlets, DB2, SVN, Tom Cat 6.0, Linux
- Sr. Java Consultant at Goldman Sachs, Jersey City
- Sr. Java Consultant at Morgan Stanley
- Senior Engineer at Ericsson
- Application Developer at IndiaMART Intermesh limited
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B. Tech - Electronics & Communication
Environment: Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring MVC, JQuery, Flex, Spring Rest Template, Apache HTTP Client, SOAP UI, Weblogic Responsibilities:
● Designed and made technical decisions on how to integrate new Access Control Restful Service to STARS
● Devised an effective and efficient solution to make necessary changes with the least amount of intrusions to the code, making full use of available Hibernate APIs
● Implemented required changes in solo within a short span of time with minimal and minor QA issues raised
● Successfully released developed changes in production without any red flags or alerts from that release
● Created Integration Tests to test performance of new Access Control Service on a simulated multithreaded environment using ExecutorService Fixed Thread Pool Implementation
● Did Weblogic deployments to UAT and QA environments for releases
● Organized the test user setup in QA and UAT environments
● Troubleshooting issues/problems encountered during development and QA testing
- Java Consultant at Verizon
- Java Consultant at Wells Fargo
- Sr. Developer at Carlson Wagonlit Travel - MNL
- System Analyst at Macquarie - MNL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
This project involves new development to Honda Manufacturing of Alabama's intranet portal, where current work involves customization to their intranet portal, and postproduction bug fixes and enhancements. ❖ Involved in upgrade Liferay Portal from 6.0 EE to 6.2 EE. ❖ Involved in interactions with clients during requirement gathering, analysis and solution design. ❖ Involved in new development. ❖ Involved in bug fixes and enhancements to the current portal. ❖ On support team to provide solutions on issues. ❖ Worked on getting data from LDAP to display in phone directory portlet. ❖ Used JQuery validation for Client side validation. ❖ Extensively used JSON, Ajax and CSS to provide all the look and feel and dynamism to the pages. ❖ Developed and modified various portlet, hooks. Environment: Liferay Portal, Tomcat, MySQL, LDAP, Eclipse, JSP, JQuery, JDBC, SVN.
- Java Consultant at Liferay
- Java Consultant at Liferay
- Java Developer at Liferay
- Java Developer at Liferay
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
BBNMS Lightspeed is ATT/Uverse order processing system OSS system for order creation, provisioning through various workflows interacts with different subsystems to enhance customer experience. The AT&T support agent's logs in to the Lightspeed application and processes the orders such as activations, installations and analyze orders flow in an Enterprise integration bus platform. BBNMS Lightspeed GUI is front-end GUI project is the conversion of JSF/faces/Flex UI screens based on PureMVC framework. The AT&T customers support agent's logs in to the Lightspeed application and process the orders such as activations, installations and analyze orders.
➢ Used Adobe LCDS Live Cycle Data Services in backend method calls.
➢ Involved in developing Flex screen in all phases design, impact analysis, estimation and implementation.
➢ Involved in developing in all phases design, impact analysis, estimation and implementation.
➢ Interacted business development, system engineers in design analysis and meetings to derive the detail analysis document.
➢ Involved in Agile methodologies, Iteration planning meetings, Scrum meetings, retrospective meetings.
➢ Involved in improving Performance enhancements of various slow response GUI screens.
➢ Used Restful Services in for complex backend method which of light-weight REST over HTTP.
➢ Used REST URI GET POST PUT DELETE api's a resource defined as per business.
➢ The REST apis are shared with other subsystems later we have single backend REST api shares multiple clients. Testing Restful webservices using Jersey Test Framework, REST-Assured
➢ Actively involved in Dev, ST and production support and solving severity issues.
➢ Worked in GIT repository platform for code base check-in and checkout.
➢ Involved in developing core components and project specific Utility Components.
➢ Used X-Planner for time tracking of each task.
➢ Involved in creating Wireframes with iRise to document the business requirements and verified with SE.
➢ Delivered Solutions and interact with Key members and Architect Solutions to take it forward.
➢ Worked in SONAR integrations to output code coverage metrics.
➢ Implemented LOG4J framework for logging the application.
➢ Developed and configured server running Lucene Template in apache camel bridge for fast search of alert errors module and retrieve facelets in search index.
➢ Used Wily Tool to analyze production system behaviors and root causes.
➢ GUI Front End AngularJS makes service Restful webservices calls to backend.
➢ Used Karma, Jasmine for testing, JS Mock, created angular directives, data table and custom components.
➢ Used Backend services are in spring framework Spring Data, Spring JPA. Environment: Windows/UNIX, JDK 1.7, Spring MVC, Docker, Adobe LCDS, Mule ESB, PureMVC, NodeJS, Mockitto, Python, Grunt, Bower, Java/J2EE, EJB, SOAP, Web logic Application Server, ANT, Eclipse, Apace Camel, Lucene, Maven, LOG4j, HP QC, iTrack, PMD, Subversion, Spring Tool Suite, ORACLE
- Senior Java Consultant at AT&T
- Senior Java Developer at Macys Systems & Technology
- Senior Java Developer at AT&T
- Senior Java Consultant at T-Mobile
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.E., in Computer Science & Engineering - Computer Science & Engineering
• Involvement in the full life cycle of the software design process including, requirements definition, prototyping, and proof of concept, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance in a fast-faced environment.
• Actively involved in re designing the Verizon mobile app server application.
• Involvement in breaking the application into micro services.
• Involvement in migrating applications to AWS.
• Estimate/Implement User Stories in Agile Environment.
• Work with business analysts to define software requirements for programming effort.
• Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to junior developers.
• Coordinate the offshore team.
• Work closely with iOS and Android client development.
• Build and consume APIs to communicate with various in-house and external applications.
• Develop RESTful webservices for my Verizon mobile app.
• Involvement in designing in database schema.
• Develop (coding) the application using various Java/J2EE technologies.
• Write MDBs to read messages from MQ Queues.
• Test the product using JUnit.
• Involve in code deployments using Jenkins.
• Use Log4j for debugging and logging the application.
• Use Accurev and Git version control.
• Perform code reviews.
• Environment: Agile, Design Patterns, Eclipse, Spring, Spring boot, JNDI, XML, Web Services, MQ Series, Android, iOS, Log4j, JUnit, Accurev, Quality Center, Splunk, Jira, Oracle, HBase, Windows 7/10, Linux, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Sr/Lead Java Consultant at Verizon Wireless
- Sr/Lead Java Consultant at AT&T
- Sr Java Consultant at Verizon Wireless
- Java Consultant at JPMorgan Chase
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Sr. Java Consultant at HARTFORT LIFE INSURANCE
- Sr. Java Developer at State Farm Insurance Corp, Bloomington-IL
- Sr. J2EE Developer at HM HEALTH SOLUTIONS, PITTUSBURG, PA
- Java Developer at KELLOGGS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Staples, Inc. is an American multinational office supply retailing corporation. It currently comprises over 1,500 stores in North America. Headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, Staples also does business extensively with enterprises in the United States and Canada. Staples sells office supplies, office machines, promotional products, technology, and business services both in stores and online. Staples Product Merchandising
This is an internal application which collects product merchandising information from different external/internal resources to finalize product features and properties for Dotcom and Staples business clients. I worked mostly in the backend on CNet part of this application. CNet is a third party vendor who provides product detail information. Staples Product Pricing
This is an internal application which finalize the product price for Dotcom and Staples business clients. I worked on eligibility and validation of applying MAP pricing of a product. I worked on front end as well as backend of the application Environment: Java 8, Maven, Spring boot, Spring batch, RabbitMQ, Spring microservices, Sonar, Jenkins, Oracle, GIT, BitBucket, Spring STS, Angular, MS Code. Cyber Source Batch Settlement
Cyber Source Authorization
Cyber Source Bank Communication (migration)
CyberSource provides credit card authorization and payment services for order fulfillment.
Implementing the CyberSource credit card services requires software development that uses the API request and reply fields to integrate the credit card services into your existing order management system Environment: Java 7, Java 8, Maven, GIT, Apache Tomcat 8, Restful Services, Spring, Sonar, AS400, DB2. Responsibilities:
● Implemented Cyber Source authorization in NGPOS proxy service.
● Implemented Cyber Source batch settlement in Batch settlement project.
● Migrated Cyber source authorization and Bank communication project to Maven/Spring using Restful services.
● Created Card Data Remediation utility for batch settlement.
- Sr. Java Consultant at Staples, Inc
- Sr. Java Consultant at Walmart Stores
- Sr. Software Engineer at Verizon Wireless
- Java Developer at Deloitte Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science