Worked as a senior developer in developing backend services for Apple Online Store United States Application (AOS) and took ownership of few key services and being solely responsible for developing and maintaining microServices. Designed an even driven and distributed system to communicate among Upstream and downstream services. Encapsulated system behavior and business logic in services and used Spring REST, Java8, design patterns and required java libraries and implemented TDD. Packaged and deployed the services using Docker, Jenkins and various CI/CD tools and practiced hybrid cloud computing.
- Java Consultant at HCL Global Systems Inc
- Java Consultant at HCL Global Systems Inc
- Java Consultant at Veritis Group Inc
- Java Engineer at Tata Consultancy
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer and Information Sciences - Computer and Information Sciences
Project: PDCS (Placement Data Capture System)
PDCS (Placement Data Capture System) is a web based application maintained and hosted by Marsh GIT infrastructure. The objective of the PDCS application is to centralize submission and data capture for strategic countries with the primary focuses on the data collection and standardization for Marsh Global Analytic Reporting. Responsibilities:
• Worked as a java backend developer for the project.
• Developed the service layer and data layer using spring and hibernate.
• Developed hibernate dao layers and hbm config xml files.
• Developed JUnit Test cases for each service and controller classes.
• Involved in the unit testing of the developed component and fixing the bugs.
• Involved in code review & maintaining the coding quality and standards Environment:
• Java 1.6, WebSphere 7.0, Spring 3.2, Struts 2.1, Hibernate 4.1, Oracle, RAD 7.50 and Clearcase
- Senior Java Consultant at Marsh
- Senior Java Consultant at Guy Carpenter
- Senior Java Consultant at Ernst and Young
- Senior Java Consultant at NYC Dept of Health and Mental Hygiene
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - COMPUTER SCIENCE
• Worked as a Senior Consultant to develop from scratch part of a full stack customer facing web application where user would have the ability to add, configure and modify credit card reader equipment seamlessly as part of the automatic customer boarding process that eliminates paperwork and quickens onboarding process from a week to few seconds. Delivered the following as part of this grand initiative:
• Enhanced the Orders REST API by providing endpoints to add and validate order metadata to the order. Also created DB tables to store the metadata as part of this. Moreover, introduced a way to split an order into multiple depending on some tags in the configuration. As part of this, implemented wide variety of validation both using Spring and drools validation rule engine.
• Developed Order Shipping solution in the automated flow using 3rd party TPG Rest services.
• The microservice would read message from RabbitMQ queue, use OAuth2 token security to call TPG Rest APIs, use number of different REST API to create merchants and orders with TPG.
• Created a Poller to update the status of these orders using data from TPG REST calls and notify the customer when order is shipped.
• Used Spring Retry mechanism to create a fault tolerant system.
• Enhanced the Boarding decider microservice SAGA by providing the ability to off ramp from the automated process using a set of tags in the configuration. Also provided the ability to remove the order from automatic orchestration and move to the manual flow by creating salesforce case that would be handled manually.
• Wrote mobile friendly Equipment Ordering UI using Angular 6 enabling users to:
• View list of current and processed orders on the dashboard.
• Create new orders by searching a product using typeahead search.
• View the configuration for a device (survey) as a set of question and answers and provide their answers which were saved to the DB using REST calls.
• Get instant validation response for their answers thanks to the custom validation provided by developing a vast variety of question components such as email, zip code, address, percent and so on.
• View processed Order details with details about terminals and shipping.
• Single sign on developed using OAuth2 based security, angular oidc-client library, Ping identity provider. This enabled user to navigate seamlessly between boarding, quest and equipment UIs and call any microservice they are authorized to.
• Enhanced Survey configuration internal Angular 7 application and Spring Data Rest service to:
• Provide ability to update and delete existing survey, questions and tags in the UI.
• Provide a way for the admins to add and remove user access using the UI.
• Provide login credentials to access the app. Security was added to the angular app as part of this where ping and JWT tokens were used to allow user to authenticate themselves with microservices while making REST calls.
• Wrote manual metadata override UI enabling users to:
• View metadata for all items in an order marked for manual processing.
• Modify any order item(s) by correcting existing error and reprocess the order to resume the automated flow.
• Performed the following architectural work that go hand-in-hand to deliver the aforementioned applications:
• Created a mechanism to authorize users using annotations that can be used across multiple microservices.
• Developed an environment based angular configuration to allow easy development without hardcoding URLs and other configuration data required by the UI apps to work.
• Developed fault tolerance in RabbitMQ consumers by rewriting RabbitMQ connection settings using Broker configurator instead of channel factory and implementing exponential back off retries to be used in case of the failures.
• Rewrote parent maven POM to better adhere to the new architecture and avoid build failures caused by the jar hell. Also refactored some common code to their own libraries.
• Did a spike to evaluate the feasibility of using various serverless frameworks such as Open SaaS, Fission, Kubeless and Serverless.
- Sr. Java Consultant at Clearent
- Sr. Java Consultant at Enterprise Fleet Management
- Sr. Web Application Developer at Federal Reserve Bank
- Sr. Application Developer at Monsanto
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
This project involves new development to Honda Manufacturing of Alabama's intranet portal, where current work involves customization to their intranet portal, and postproduction bug fixes and enhancements. ❖ Involved in upgrade Liferay Portal from 6.0 EE to 6.2 EE. ❖ Involved in interactions with clients during requirement gathering, analysis and solution design. ❖ Involved in new development. ❖ Involved in bug fixes and enhancements to the current portal. ❖ On support team to provide solutions on issues. ❖ Worked on getting data from LDAP to display in phone directory portlet. ❖ Used JQuery validation for Client side validation. ❖ Extensively used JSON, Ajax and CSS to provide all the look and feel and dynamism to the pages. ❖ Developed and modified various portlet, hooks. Environment: Liferay Portal, Tomcat, MySQL, LDAP, Eclipse, JSP, JQuery, JDBC, SVN.
- Java Consultant at Liferay
- Java Consultant at Liferay
- Java Developer at Liferay
- Java Developer at Liferay
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Tech Stack: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Kafka (Apache & Confluent), Spring Cloud Stream, Docker, kubernetes & Oracle
Description: MGW (Messaging GateWay) is one of the first application which will route all the incoming/outgoing messages from SWIFT network. For the incoming messages we have rule engine (drools) which will decide message route (where to send) and vice versa it will receive all outgoing messages which should be sent back to SWIFT format. On an average it will process million messages per day.
The above business implementation was done in OSB technology and now I am working on re-designing the above project into micro services architecture (Kafka, spring boot, Kubernetes).
Role & Responsibilities:
• Understood the existing system completely and redesigned with micro services architecture
• Driven the complete project with all downstream systems intact with new architecture.
• Involved in all the agile meetings like Iteration Planning, Daily Scrum meetings and Iteration Retrospective meetings.
• Automate building and deploying Micro services using Docker Container/Images.
• Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Micro Services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
• Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
• Used Maven to build the application.
• Used Jenkins to deploy the services to develop and QA environments.
• Developed different utilities to support the testing using Spring Boot
- Senior Java Consultant - MGW at Northern Trust
- Senior Java Consultant - AMH at Northern Trust
- Java Consultant - TOE at Northern Trust
- Sr. Java/J2EE Developer at Best Buy
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.Tech in Computer Science - Computer Science
Projects Working and Handling ❖ Calendar App Design and Development Responsibilities ❖ Responsive for end to end development of calendar back end application. ❖ Deploying Calendar App in PR and RN dc's. ❖ Responsible for end to end development of Machine Learning using python. ❖ Migrating Geneva fdr data. ❖ Working with various teams. ❖ Involvinh in Geneva FDR couch base development for data migration. ❖ Handling offshore team. ❖ Responsible for all Caledar app CR's. ❖ Involving in Pilot Project of AWS ❖ Involving Calendar APP development using Java. KeyTechnologies/Skills:Java,Tomcat,Jetty,Junit,POSTMAN,Log4j,SOAP,Python,Spring,Machinelearning,Cassandra,Couchbase,MacOS,Nagios, Splunk, AWS, Intellij and Oracle.
- Senior Java Consultant/Software Developer at Apple
- Senior Java Programmer/Mule Developer at Radial
- Senior Programmer Analyst at Hewlett Packard
- Senior Programmer Analyst at CALPERS
3 months at this Job
- MBA - AS, BA/BS, MA/MS
Choice Order Portal and Admin Portal for User Management Description:
Choice transportation is transportation request order routing system will route the orders for/to participating vendors. The process of determining and assigning orders to the correct vendor is accomplished via a new worklist-based online Routing System. Participating vendors are limited to viewing and printing orders assigned to them, Contract Administration users will have the ability to see all orders and if necessary, re-assign them to a different vendor. Responsibilities:
• Initially created domain object mappings for data model and updated them as per the changes in the model further. Thus mastered the technique of automatically generating domain objects using Hibernate Tools.
• Used Spring Data JPA repositories for the data access object layer (DAO layer)
• Made custom implementations for repositories for custom SQL, JPQL and Criteria Query
• Produced the service layer classes using spring dependency management and spring transactional support annotations
• Used Spring framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms and View pages for Portal.
• Wrote JUNIT unit test cases for service layer methods.
• Participated in code walkthrough sessions to check the business logic services. Full knowledge of Agile Scrum and participated in all team meetings and standup meetings.
• Implemented Spring Transaction management in the service layer.
• Extensive experience in configuring Messaging with JMS Queues, JMS Topics and used Apache Camel for routing, transformation of messages between different transport mechanisms.
• Generated wireframes and application flow using HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap. Converted the wireframes to functional screens by integrating Angular JS front end with REST back end.
• Constructed the JAXRS web services using Apache CXF backend calling the spring framework services. All communication was managed using JSON using JACKSON library.
• Spring Security was used to provide JWT based token authentication for front end Angular JS client to interact with the back end REST end point.
• Implemented SVN for version controlling & tracking purpose.
• Developed and documented Test cases, Test scenarios & Test scripts for Unit testing and Black box testing and after all wrote show case documents for showing to the users and other teams.
• Created continuous integration builds using Maven tool & Jenkins. And set up build at specific time. Created additional dependencies for Maven by modifying pom.xml to include the JAR files Jackson JSON parser in build.
• Pre-owned Kendo UI components with Angular JS and Bootstrap to build Mobile First application. Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse (Kepler), Oracle 11g , Spring Data JPA, Spring JDBC, Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring JMS, Apache CXF REST, Apache Camel, Liferay portal, WebSphere portal, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Kendo UI for Angular JS, IBM MQ, Unix, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Bower, SVN, Maven, Apache Tomcat 8, Jenkins
- Java Consultant at Visiting Nurse Services of NY
- Java Developer at PNC Mortgage
- Java Web Developer at Bonnie Speed Logistics, OH
- Java Developer at Infosys
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Successfully Specialized in Core Java/J2EE Rest API architecture, design, and implementation by using Spring boot, JDK 11, Eclipse/IntelliJ, AWS DynamoDB technologies. * Multi-layer API architecture in configuration of DynamoDB tables and implantation of HTTP Client for Bulk and single object transformation. * Azure DevOps for Git Repos, code review, and work item management running in Scrum/Agile team environment. * Maven build with Mockito, JUnit testing, debugging, and integration.
- Sr. Application Developer - In Java (Consultant) at Accenture
- Sr. Software Engineer at Talution Group
- Consultant, Sr. Software Engineer at Creospan
- Consultant, Sr, Java Developer at Work bridge Associates
3 months at this Job
- BSEE - Closed Loop
Technical document creation and interaction with clients to understand the business requirements. ◦ Analyzing and documenting technical advantages of migrating from legacy system. ◦ Provided technical leadership for integration of the requirements, design and technology. ◦ Module lead for the project, mentoring and guiding 2 team members. ◦ Designed and developed the Spring batch job in Java for care management letter generation. ◦ Pioneering the TDD in the project by writing JUnits using Mockito to achieve 95% code coverage. ◦ Leading the team for Unit Testing related changes in the department. ◦ Aimed to meet deadlines well in advance, anticipated issues and planned to deal with them using my judgement and experience.
- Java Consultant at SDLC PARTNERS, L.P
- Senior Application Engineer at ORACLE INDIA PVT. LTD
- Senior Software Engineer at ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
- Senior Systems Engineer at INFOSYS LTD
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry's global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world's gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world's largest express transportation company.
• Involved actively in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the user stories and providing valuable inputs through Agile methodology. Analyzed and converted Business requirements into Technical requirements.
• Designed and Developed Microservices based applications using Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Spring DAO, Gradle, JDBC, Oracle. Used Eureka to call other proxies Microservices.
• Used Gradle as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GitHub, Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline Jobs
• Worked on Swagger UI to interact with the API'S. Designed and documented APIs using Swagger. Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
• Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) for application development.
• Main development also involves working with Service Oriented Architecture applications with reporting services utilizing JMS.
• Designed and implemented task queues using RabbitMQ to handle concurrent requests from clients.
• Used CI/CD tool Jenkins CI to Build, Test, Deploy the code in the Pivotal Cloud and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms. Configured Log4j for logging mechanism.
• Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Nexus Repository Manager for complex web application Deployment. Used Splunk to get logs.
• Developed unit and Integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito. Provided guidance on technical issues during deployment and got a chance to do defects tracking across multiple teams with cross collaborations.
• Tested REST API (with JSON) services with GET, POST, PUT and DEL by providing input in JSON parameters using Postman tool.
• Conducted code review sessions and provided valuable feedback. Supported QA teams in fixing the defects in timely manner.
• Participated in backlog grooming sessions to prioritize user stories
• Reported software defects in Agile Manager(AGM) and collaborated with the other developers to resolve technical issues.
• Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
• Involved in sprint planning meetings to discuss various development efforts for each story and provide the necessary status updates.
- Full Stack Java Consultant at FedEx Express
- Full Stack Java Developer at Liberty Mutual
- Sr. Java/J2EE Developer at Navistar
- Java/J2EE Developer at TD Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Computer Science - Computer Science