Venue Cabin Management system project is aimed to integrating cutting edge technologies and hardware to provide user experience of the devices intended to connect in the aircraft. Tools includes
Programmable Switch (PSW), Media Center Device (MCD), Cabin Configuration Designer (CCD), BDP Test App Tool and Venue Catalog Editor. Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, test, debug and document software components for Venue Cabin Management System software C++, Core Java, Linux and Test and Simulation tools.
• Interfacing with System Engineers to study and analyze the Hardware and System Requirements for Venue(TM) Releases.
• Define Concept of Operations and generate Software Requirements Specification for Venue(TM) Releases.
• Maintain source code using SVN.
• Participate in product brain-storming meetings with System Engineers, Project Managers and other stake holders during the design phase of the project.
• Software development and system integration of various components with Venue(TM) involving support for existing features.
• Prototype Graphic User Interface (GUI) flow and Proof of Concept application to get sign-off from the end customer.
• Resolve key issues raising during the integration testing and support Integration Test Plan (ITP) execution.
• Providing End to End support for the testing activities during System Testing.
• Resolve defects coming out of Software Operational Test (SOT), System Verification Test (SVT).
• Design and implement acceptance criteria, test cases, and test plans for new and existing features.
• Involved in bug-fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Java Engineer at COLLINS AEROSPACE
- Java Developer at Secure ID
- JSP Developer at ICICI Corporations
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor in computers - computers
- Master in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Developed company coordinate tool and to do list content system with the Vue framework based on RESTful API.
• Designed, researched, and implemented a database solution to improve tracking and reporting of employee accomplishments.
• Implemented the back-end logic using Java Servlet.
• Designed and created MySQL database and also wrote PHP script to populate the database with test data.
- Java Engineer Intern at
- Study Zone Tutor at Newcastle Library
- at Nanjing Linkcare Software Technologies LTD
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Associate in Science
Project: e-Commerce Description:
As a leading provider of anti-aging skincare products, Rodan + Fields leverages a direct selling business model that hinges on the ability of sales consultants to deliver targeted promotions and merchandizing strategies to customers. To keep pace with the company's growing direct sales business, Rodan + Fields sought flexible and scalable e-commerce technology that streamlines product content management and simplifies the organization's ability to fulfill its unique marketing requirements. Responsibilities:
• Followed Agile Methodology and Iterative Development throughout the project.
• Contributed to the team technical and business knowledge share programs.
• Work with Project Manager to estimate and produce timely deliverables.
• Worked on Enterprise Service layer to expose the account data.
• Used Spring Framework for dependency injection with the help of spring configuration files.
• Extensively worked on core e-commerce services userservice , cartservice , orderservice etc.
• Worked on WCMS driven pages setup and design.
• Worked for the Order History Page, by retrieving all the orders for a customer using the Order History service call.
• Implemented REST based Web service to expose Orders, Customers, Shipments, Products and Auto ships.
• Implemented JMS client to post messages into ActiveMQ.
• Implemented cron jobs to generated orders from Auto ship templets
• Developed Utility classes to create test data.
• Developed junits and integration tests for service layer.
• Working with jmeter to check API performance metrics & driving performance tests Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Hybris 4.8, SpringIOC, SpringMVC, REST, ActiveMQ, Sql/Plsql, SQL Server, JUnit, JSP, HTML, JSON, CSS, Maven, Windows 7, Unix, GIT.
- Sr. JAVA Engineer at Rodan and Fields
- JAVA Consultant at WellsFargo Bank
- Sr. Java developer at Thomson Reuters
- Sr. Java developer at Mphasis
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Project: Victory Project Transition
USAA sold Mutual fund unit to Victory capital. USAA provided requirement to develop new project for victory to handle the transition. Responsibilities:
• Agile methodology implemented.
• Write RESTFUL services to be consumed by the view
• Work on the DAO layer using hibernate
• Worked on customizations and bug fixes
• Testing RESTFUL and SOAP services with SoapUI
• Write unit test cases with JUnit
• Worked on build and configuration management. Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP), JAX-WS, Java Persistence API (JPA), Gradle, Oracle, Eclipse, VS Code, SQL Developer, JBOSS and SOAP UI.
- Senior Java Engineer at United Services Automobile Association
- Senior Java Engineer at United Services Automobile Association
- Senior Java Developer at Accenture / TMHP
- Senior Java Developer at Charles Schwab
2 months at this Job
Did lots of cool stuff here
- Java Engineer at Tech Company ABC
- Barista at Starbucks
- Warehouse worker at Satemo Shipping Company
- Vice President of Engineering at Microsoft
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Doctorate - economics
- Bachelor of Arts
- Senior Python & Java Engineer at Torrential, Inc
- Lead Developer at D-Sci-D Consulting
- Senior Java Developer at NYC Department of Correction
- Senior Java Developer at Fitch Ratings
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Computer Science
- M.S. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- B.S. in Pharmacy - Pharmacy
Projects: Continuous Performance, Jenkins Shift Left, Performance Tuning and Approvals.
• Continuous Performance: Wrote a Python Program to automate the Load Test by updating the JMeter scripts with the latest load from production using Dynatrace APIs, running the tests and comparing 95% response times with baseline. Working on a POC to automate load test script generation using Taurus with production Dynatrace data.
• Jenkins Shift-Left Project: Wrote Jenkins Groovy scripts to integrate with Dynatrace, Maven and git plugins to send the Unit test, Integration test data to Dynatrace for each build.
• Performed JVM tuning and Performance Tuning and thrived for 100% success rate in root cause analysis of system crashes and identified performance issues for BOH, iCafe, Core, MDM, Café Systems, Kiosk and Ecommerce teams.
• Identified root causes for the production crashes, provided recommendations and built cases for measuring improvement for Multi-Threading issues, Stuck Threads causing memory leaks, JAXBContext performance problem, Hibernate validator performance issue, Response Payload Network issue (socketRead0), Memory Leaks / GC issues, Race conditions, Db indexing issues, DNS lookup issue, log-back issues, postgreSQL data type issue.
• Wrote sample tests and sample apps to demo performance issues for the Performance Shift Left presentation.
• Built Jmeter scripts with advanced bean-shell preprocessors for recreation of production issues and for Load testing. Configured and maintained application monitoring. Environment: Python 3.0, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, AngularJS, Hibernate, Jenkins pipeline(groovy), Jmeter, Dynatrace, Akamai, VisualVM, Eclipse MAT, IBM Thread analyzer, GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- Sr Java Engineer (Performance Tuning) at Panera Bread
- career break at
- Senior Full Stack Java Developer at Monsanto-TPS
- Senior Java/J2ee Developer at Sherwin Williams
6 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science Engineering
- Java engineer-Portals at Evamp & Saanga
- PHP Development Intern at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Information technology
• Created personalized customer UI with messages from the DB to increase revenue generated options. Created Java RESTful API's and PL/SQL Oracle Data Warehouse queries to retrieve this information. Used Java 8 and Spring Boot in Eclipse, unit test with JUnit.
• Constructed Docker containers with Java, Ubuntu and Tomcat for integrated testing by QA team.
• Configured Kafka through Java API's. Agile/Scrum sprints with Jira.
- Java Engineer Consultant at Fidelity Investments at Infosys
- Java Engineer at Access Point Inc
- Java Engineer Consultant at Lenovo at CTG Inc
- Java Engineer Consultant at General Dynamics at Softworld, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
Job Description: Maintain and update the Teradactor product. This included bug fixes, new features, and assisting in design discussions. Also involved office support and product training.
- Java Engineer at TeraDact Solutions
- Mobile Application Contractor at The Android
- Developer at Mansfield Center Defense Critical Language and Culture Program
- Technician, Lead Technician for last year at Griztech
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science