• Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
• Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS.
• Implemented the UI using Bootstrap.
• Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
• Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
• To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
• Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
• Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
• Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
• Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
• Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
• Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
• Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
• Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
• Followed Spring Boot and Spring framework for the development of the project.
• Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
• Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
• Developed Web Services for produce and consumed the services.
• Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
• Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
• Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
• Developed the Mapping Resource Files for the database entities.
• Worked under dual role when required as IT Business Analyst and java engineer to identify and monitor the implementation of business logic.
• Performed gap analysis to ensure requirements meet needs of both front/back end systems and solidify business requirements
• Designed and developed application's GUI screens using GWT framework.
• Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
• Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
• Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements.
• Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
• Used J-Unit Testing and Ant Scripts.
• Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology. Environment: Java, JDK, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, XML, JSON, Ajax, Struts2, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP, MVC design patterns, WebSphere Server, MySQL Server, JMS, JNDI, Ant, JIRA, GIT, Maven, LINUX.
- Java Engineer at CDK Global
- Java Developer at Walmart
- Java Developer at Charter Communications
- Java Developer at XPO Logistics
10 months at this Job
- Java Engineer at Chinese Academy of Science Institute of Automation
- Consumer Credit Manager at CITIC Bank
- Software Engineer at FOXCONN FIH Beijing Co.
- Team leader at FOXCONN FIH Beijing Co
1 year at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems Management
- - Technology
Responsible for implementing new designs and supporting the checkout and payment process using Java on the Apple Online Store (AOS) engineering team. - Introduced SonarQube integration to run code analysis on Apple's Bitbucket Maven repositories. Documented and taught the entire team to use the tool. - Formulated new designs and completed implementations to convert XML to JSON for further processing on another platform by different teams. - Presented new designs to the team and implemented code for better Exception handling and message queue processing across different Spring ApplicationEvent types. - Solved application startup issues and subsequently documented solutions. - Modified configuration files to consume and publish to different Solace messaging queues.
- Java Engineer at Advantis Global, contracting at Apple
- Software Developer at Apex Systems
- Java Developer at Walmart Labs
- Radio Frequency Engineer Intern at T-Mobile
4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Computer Science
Successfully led, designed, implemented, and delivering cybersecurity solutions and Java EE applications for large enterprises and Federal government organizations including Federal regulatory agencies and Federal
government contractors including work on behalf of the EPA, at the highest levels.
• Founded I/Metro, IRRI, Brook Falls Industries, ION, and Lawn.
• Experience integrating with Uber, Lyft, Jump, Lime, City Bike
• Identified security vulnerabilities and breaches and provided solutions for large enterprises and Federal government organizations including Federal regulatory agencies.
• Defined, proposed, designed, implemented, and deployed security authorizations/authentication schemes across the fields of telecommunications, Internet, Information Technology.
• Integrated and tightly coupled cybersecurity and enterprise-wide technical architecture including scope, definition, purpose, mission statement, recommendations, best practices, guidelines, and controls through projects' lifecycles.
• Designed, architected specific foundational and application architectural elements in all phases of projects - from requirements gathering, recommendations, analysis, planning, design, implementation, testing, validation, documentation, and assessments.
• Led and managed enterprise security and software architecture.
• Designed, developed, and utilized state of the art tools, software, techniques to analyze and provide solutions for a wide range of technical problems.
• Interfaced with senior technical leaders and led efforts to identify and develop cybersecurity solutions
• Focused on cybersecurity with elements of program and project management and software engineering design principles.
• Security strategic and tactical planning.
• Design and development of IoT devices and technology, connected technology, autonomous vehicle technology. SAN DIEGO LOS ANGELES SILICON VALLEY SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA e: [email protected] u: www.i-metro.com
• Design and development of adaptive traffic signal control and preemption systems using dynamic network theory, IoT, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
• Expert level multi-threaded software design and development (Web, Internet, Java, C/C++, C# .NET, OOA&D, Android, iOS, Xamarin).
• Worked with proven founders to develop and launch new companies.
• Founded new companies based on own ideas and collaborating with founders of early-stage companies.
• Specialized in product strategy, system design and user experience.
• Directed in-house design, engineering, and patents through patent applications and recommends prosecution strategy based upon company's best interests, timeline, and prioritization of I/Metro's Innovation Labs.
• Liaised directly with engineers to refine novelty and enhance likelihood of patent issuance.
• Analyzed prior art and recommend filing strategy in light of prior art analysis.
• Investigated invalidity of competitor patents to strengthen licensing deals.
• Authored at least four non-provisional patent applications and up to twenty office actions per quarter.
• Experienced in technology including software systems, wireless charging transmitter and receiver devices, sensor systems, integrated circuits, renewable energy systems, electromagnetic components, global navigation satellite systems, smart devices and equipment, and user input devices.
- Principal Lead Java Engineer at www.i-metro.com
24 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Architecture, Industrial
- M.S. - Mathematics
- B.S. - Mathematics, Physics, Architecture & Industrial
Project: Commander Microservice API
Client: Capital One Bank Roles & Responsibilities
• Microservice REST API design & development, created business logic, database access layer, services, models, etc.
• Modified xml configuration to include additional maven dependencies
• Created unit tests to increase code coverage & atdds to complete quality testing
• Created configuration to deploy the code in different environments
• Created Amazon RDS snapshots and migrated database into different environments
• Configured RDS database, created tables, scripts, different user roles & permissions, etc.
• Created mock test scenarios & test cases to integrate external dependencies
• Created Mountebank test doubles and helped other developer complete integration testing Environment: Java, Spring, Maven, JDBC, Postgres, Mountebank, Amazon RDS & AWS EC2 Cloud, Postgres, SQL, Unix/Linux, Jira, Mac, ServiceNow, Agile, DevOps etc.
- Senior Java Engineer at Artec Information Systems
- Technical Lead at FreddieMac
- Senior Software Engineer at Objectwin Technology. Inc
- Software Engineer at SPRINT Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
* Developed Java Rest API for Integrating with CyberSource with Korean KCP Payment Processing * Maintained Adobe Flex order processing system
- Senior Java Engineer at Usana Inc
- Datalake Principal Engineer at Workfront, Lehi
- Senior Software Architect & Tech Lead Traceability Team at Autoliv USA
- Senior Hadoop Engineer at Verisk Health South Jordan
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associate Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Software Design and Development
• Responsible for front end client interaction which includes but is not limited to gathering requirements, troubleshooting, full stack development, Oracle DBA, Web server deployment, and front end modifications.
• HTML5-JSP-JSF front in development
• GIT and SVN repository
• Used Java spring boot to infuse dependency injection
• Developed spring boot controllers (mostly RESTful) and services
• Developed microservices to scale usingconcurrency across the application
• Oracle 11g DB, SQLServer, Eclipse IDE
• Nginx appliance Server, Tomcat Apache Server
• Introduction of JavaFX brand new before I left.
• JBoss application server.
• Technologies: Oracle 11g, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices SOA, TDD dependency injection, JUnit testing
• Mobile application development
- Lyno Group / ACH Alert-Java Engineer (independent contractor) at Bolden Solutions, LLC
- Java Engineer at Bolden Solutions, LLC
- Java Engineer/Architect (contractor) at Bolden Solutions, LLC
- Java Engineer at Bolden Solutions, LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Java Engineer - Backend at The Gap (via Avenue Code)
- Software Engineer at Puzzla.io
- Software Engineer Java/Angular at Beakur
- Desktop Authoring Tool Engineer at Coincident.tv
2 months at this Job
- MS - Data Analytics
- Bachelor's - Information Technology -Software Engineering
• Training by the senior Java engineer, learning Java Full Stack technologies of enterprise-oriented development.
• Development Environment: MyEclipse, MySQL, Tomcat 7.0
• Technical skills: JSP, Struts2, Spring, Hibernate, ajax, jQuery, MySQL, Tomcat 7.0
• Realize functions: Login and register, front-end and back-end verification. Shopping cart. User's order form management. Products display and inquiry function. Back-end products management, order management, user management, paging functions, etc.
- Java Full Stack Developer Online Training at ITcast technology co. LTD
- Java developer Intern at Chinasoft International Ltd
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry - Applied Chemistry
• Worked with a major business partner to provide integrated real estate search experience on their websites.
• Instrumented the three-way data flow between the affinity partner, an internal partner and our product.
• Implemented third party oauth using mutual authentication.
• Imparted technical and business knowledge to junior engineers, interns and other team members.
➢ Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, Apache Tomcat, REST APIs, JSON, JSP, J Query, JSTL, HTML, Maven, Bamboo, Microservices development, Dropwizard, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, DataDog, Kibana. Book of Business POC
• Lead the efforts on a POC for the book of business project that showcased basic CRUD operations and search indexing using a newer architecture.
➢ Atlas MongoDB, gRPC, ProtoBuf, GraphQL, Elastic Search, AWS, Gradle.
- Senior Java Engineer at ZapLabs LLC
- Java Engineer at Zaplabs LLC
- Jr Software Engineer at Infogain Corporation
- Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee at Tata Consultancy Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.S in Computer Science. - Computer Science
- B. Tech in Information Technology. - Technology