Managed a team of 3 to develop a fully-fledged multipage java application to allow students to create an education plan that will help them meet their educational goals. Completed the project with an extensive documentation and presentation that led our project to be the best in class.
Co-Lead/Java Programmer Mission Hack 2.0 Apr 20 - Apr 21, 2018 Mission College
• Led a team of 5 to develop a student scheduling webpage and application within the small-time frame of 24 hours. The project was completed using time management and critical thinking when obstacles arose.
- Java Programmer at Mission College
- Co-Lead/Researcher RLDC at Mission College
- Designer/Assembly at Mission College
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
i am experienced java developer who programmed mobile apps using java. My role included writing scripts in eclipse and android studio, making database connections to retrieve data and set data using sqlite, combining with Xhtml for responsive layouts, Designing the entire graphics of the app such as icons, fonts, color scheme, images, and overall look and dynamic portion of the app. Fixed bugs, built in app widgets, created user registration systems, payment systems, and frequent updates needed to keep the app running. I also did all the backend support which meant, handling user form data input strictly in the Java language.
- Java Programmer at Pass-locker
- App Designer at Pass-locker
- web designer at Pass-locker
- Videographer/Editor at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Web Application Development
- Certificate of Web Application Development
- Certificate of Programmer
- Associates - Web Application Development
- Senior Server Side Java Programmer at Several Major Banks
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
• Developed internal API Java commands
• Developed stored procedures to return data to the Java commands
• Apply fixes and updates to the application user interface
• Enhanced query performance through query tuning
• Developed JUnit tests to determine accuracy of Java API
• Deployed application to Apache Tomcat server
• Respond to Bugzilla tickets in timely manner with documentation of fixes applied
• Isolate and reproduce bugs to produce test cases for future testing protocols
• Documented code using Javadoc, consistent with Senior Developer's specifications
• Manage VMware virtual machines for testing
- Java Programmer at SmartwerksUSA
- Manager at Ashworth Artisan Chocolate
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Software Engineering
Projects: Shop2.0 Shop2.0 is the part of Ecommerce application and is the hub of all NVIDIA products (GPU's, Laptops, Workstations, Monitors). It provides unique single page experience where a user can search, compare and buy products from NVIDIA, as well as, from its various partners, without searching elsewhere. Responsibilities:
• Participate in physical design and development planning meetings in order to decide the best solution to accommodate the business need.
• Experienced Agile methodology (Scrum) and built connection with the team to achieve results together.
• To synchronize product details (provided in different formats) from different retailers (Newegg, BestBuy and Hatch) with the database and schedule it for every 30 minutes.
• Analyze the keywords and make the search more intelligent, efficient and faster.
• Create services/documentation/workflows for user interface to fetch and manipulate the products.
• Used MySQL and Aurora Databases to implement the model and integrate with our system.
• Got hands on Jira for maintaining and creating tickets for the bugs and tasks.
• Used GitLab as a Version Control System for checking in changes.
• Identified and called out issues that impact project performance. Environment: Aurora Database, AWS EC2 Store Param, Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Tool Suite, GitLab, Swagger, JSON, Maven, Jira, Sonar Cube
- Java Programmer at NVidia Corporation
- Java Developer at NVidia Corporation
- Java Developer at NVidia Corporation
- Java/J2EE developer at Anetcorp India Pvt Ltd
10 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Bachelor of Science
A year of this job is more than enough to prove that i deserve something easier.
- Java Programmer at school district of providence
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school - computer programming
Currently working as a Senior Software Engineer in Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Java Programmer at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science and Information Technology
• Designed a framework to handle and log the application wide exceptions and errors.
• Implemented a module to generate automated decision letters for applicants of Medicaid System.
• Coded an automation script to forward the correspondences to applicants of Medicaid System.
• Designed the screens to generate manual correspondences for Medicaid applications.
• Technology Stack: Java, HP Extreme, XML, MS SQL DB
- Business Technology Analyst (Java Programmer) at Deloitte
- Associate Systems Analyst (Java Programmer) at National Stock Exchange of India Limited IT
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MS Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
• Responsible for gathering all required information and requirements for the project.
• Developed the enterprise application by integrating JSF/Spring/Hibernate
• Used Spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern for implementing business logic of the application.
• Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
• Executed Manual Testing on different modules of the application.
• Followed test driven design(TDD) technique and worked on Pair Programming.
• Performed the Backend Testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL statements on SQL Server Database manually.
- Java Programmer at AG Soft Technology
- Software Analyst QA at JMJ
- System Administrator at Windock Infotech
2 months at this Job
- - Engineering
- Certificate in Applications Development in Java
- certification in Software Testing
- B.Sc. in Computer Application - Computer Application
Project: TOMS (Total Offender Management System)
Project Description: The TOMS integration point will comprise of a Java enterprise application that will sit alongside of the TOMS application itself in the server environment. It will feature a RESTful web service and FTP drop location to facilitate inbound, outbound, and bi-directional invocations of the integration point.
• Involved in the project kick-off meetings, study of the legacy systems, design, development and architecture of the system. Interacted with the business analysts at the prototype stage.
• Developed prototypes, demonstrated proof of concepts and reviewed based on their feedback.
• Involved in the Architecture, Designing and Implementing of various modules.
• Develop/program new functionality and features in line with functional specifications and business requirements.
• Architected in a way for future maintenance and enhancements to be easier and more efficient.
• Implemented the Service Oriented Architecture development using RESTful Web Services with Jersey.
• DataSource has been configured for security purposes in Oracle Weblogic Server.
• Used JAXB API for Marshalling and Unmarshalling of XML file to Java Objects and vice versa.
• Implemented REST Web Services client to access the exposed web service for the Inbound Interfaces.
• Implemented REST messages for communication between web service client and service provider for few Outbound Interfaces.
• Implemented Quartz Scheduler to schedule our Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual TOMS interfaces.
• Configured the Weblogic queues and worked with the JMS to process the input messages.
• Maven has also been used as build tool management.
• Written Complex Oracle Queries using analytical functions such as PIVOT, RANK etc.,
• Worked in Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
• Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing. Involved in functional testing, unit testing and Integration testing and defect fixes.
• Effective working relationships with assigned business organizational stakeholders and coordinate and collaborate with IT team to deliver business solutions and assisted in identifying customer requirements
• Parsed an incoming XML and inserted into a table. Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse IDE (Mars version), Maven 3.3.3, TOAD 12.8, Oracle 11g, REST Web services, Jersey, Oracle Weblogic Server 12.1.3, Maven 3.3, Quartz Scheduler, Java Mail API, JMS Queue, SAX Parser.
- Sr Java Programmer at State of Indiana
- Sr. Analyst at Verizon
- Web Developer at Satyam Computer Services Ltd
- Software Engineer at Satyam Computer Services Ltd
3 years, 5 months at this Job