- Java Programmer at Brooklyn Technical High School
- Student Tutor/Mentor at Youxiu Tutoring
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Computer Science
• Involved in WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus development and support on different environments.
• Involved in multiple customer application portal development using Websphere Application Server.
• Implemented Database Level Sorting in Entire Application using DOJO Ajax Call.
• Used Oracle11g as backend database using Windows OS. Involved in development of Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
• Implemented XML Mappings and Associated Action Mappings for Request processing.
• Implemented Quartz Scheduler jobs for automate mail and Roles Updating.
• Wrote JUnit test cases.
• Configured Hibernate's second level cache using EHCacheto reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
• Used JUnit, Mocktioand Power Mocks framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
• Used XML SAX parser to simulate xml file which has simulated test data.
• Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
• Developed various reports by using Am Charts API.
• Used Restful Web Services to inserted, deleted and updated add details and their information will be used by other two applications.
• Performed problem analysis and fixed Prod issues.
• Used Tiles Framework for reusable UI components.
• Wrote Hibernate mappings and POJO for DAO layer.
• Wrote Ajax Code to retrieve dynamic content using Asynchronous mechanism.
• Implemented new validation Expressions for Entire Project.
• Implemented Custom Interceptor for Roles and Access Privilege Checking's.
• Designed and developed Web services.
• Implemented JMS for Mailer service.
• Implement Custom validation using Interceptors.
• Wrote logic for Export the data in different formats (Pdf, doc, odt, xls and csv).
• Implemented fusion charts to display graphical Reports.
• Implemented JAVA Help Broker in Project to provide information to user.
• Wrote Stored Procedures, functions and views to retrieve the data Environment: Windows, UNIX, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, Java, SAX, Ant, WSDL, SOAP, CVS, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JUnit, WSAD, Web Services, Dojo, J Query, Tiles.
- Java Programmer at Deloitte Consulting
- J2EE Developer at Dex Media
- J2EE Developer at 3M
- Java Programmer at Midcontinent Communications
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Operate and maintain a dedicated server network providing a multiplayer gaming experience to clients. Program in Java several plugins adding additional functionality and performance increases to the dedicated server network. Maintain a team of staff members and delegate tasks ensuring a peaceful and smooth server operation. Manage advertising, merchandise, and sales of products related to server network. Troubleshoot and bugfix software failures and glitches, resolving them to ensure continued uptime.
- Server Administrator / Java Programmer at Self Employed
- Merchandising Team Lead at SAS Retail Services
- Merchandiser at SAS Retail Services
- Case Selector at CVS DC
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- N/A - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent - Computer Science
• Led the development and integration of a payment module in Java to replace a third-party system.
• Initiated PING services to determine the availability of Global Functions with a Boolean return.
• Applied a TTD approach to implement a payment status inquiry feature in the payment module.
• Extensively used SOAP UI for Web Services validation.
• Created and modified XML files for XSD validation of multiple records and for File Upload DAEMON.
• Documented XLM technical specifications for uploading claims with File Upload DAEMON.
• Extensively used SQL DML to test data patches before rolling the changes in Production.
• Used multiple Web Services requests to validate UTI changes for notices.
• Executed JAVA Batch to submit various batch jobs in synchronous and on demand.
• Troubleshooted Production issues using SOAP UI to track inter connectivities of Web Services.
• Identified DEC elements for inclusion in JAVA programs to eliminate duplicate payments.
• Wrote SAC Codes for in-house applications access control based on the Principle of Least Privilege.
• Retrieved VSAM files for validation using CLUSTER dataset record layout in IBM TSO.
• Provided release day support to systems' users.
- Java Programmer Analyst at Northrop Grumman
- Computer Systems Analyst at Netvision Resources
- Information Technology Specialist at Wilderness Technology Alliance
- Assistant Manager at CVS Corporation
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Certificate in Federal Executive Competencies
- Master of Science in Information Systems Technology - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Applied Computer Sciences
• Updated the codes and added new features like Search Optimization, Widget Optimization, admin features of the existing website to fulfilled customer needs.
• Contributed in resolving technical issues that arise during the web development to improve the quality service and quality assurance of users.
• Collaborated with other developers to fix bugs by reviewing design, functional specifications and code to boost the quality of code and user experience.
- Java Programmer at Ambit Techno Pvt. Ltd
- IT Officer at Odyssey Foundation Pvt. Ltd
- Secretary at Rotary Club of Sainbhu Bhaisepati
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor in Information Management Degree - BIM
Geofencing using Iot and Node MCU May 2018 - Jul 2018 Merchant Ordering System Using Python - tkinter(GUI) and firebase web server in Python package. Jun 2018 - Jul 2018 Home automation using Arduino and Node MCU with Iot protocols May 2018 - Jun 2018 Heart rate monitoring Mar 2018 - Mar 2018
Geofencing using Iot and Node MCU
May 2018 - Jul 2018
Merchant Ordering System
Using Python - tkinter(GUI) and firebase web server in
Jun 2018 - Jul 2018
Home automation using Arduino and Node MCU with Iot protocols
May 2018 - Jun 2018
Heart rate monitoring
Mar 2018 - Mar 2018
- Java Programmer at Cognizant
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - (B.Tech), Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
- CBSE - Board
• Web Scraping, extracting data from website.
• Company required software tools developing.
- Java Programmer at 365Media Private Limited
- Intern at OneEmpower (India) Pvt Ltd
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Computer - Vidyalaya
- Bachelor of Science - Vidyalaya
- - Computer Science
• Ability to engage with business to understand business processes, analyze gaps for process enhancements and provide documented recommendations
• Extensive experience in gathering, managing and documenting business requirements, communicating effectively with senior management, developers and testers
• Proficient in the Agile framework and handling requirements and project tasks and deliverables swiftly.
• Experienced in facilitating scrum ceremonies and resolving impediments as Scrum Master.
• 6+ Years working experience in Health Care Medicaid and Medicare work, Data analysis and data warehousing tools.
• Worked closely with Project Manager for budget allocation, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), monitoring and reporting structure.
• Worked closely and fostered good working relationships with Business and Development teams.
• Successfully performed Scrum Ceremonies and resolved impediments faced by the team members.
• Conducted elicitation techniques like Focus groups, Brainstorming sessions for requirements gathering and requirement refinement.
• Adept at creating business requirements, transforming them into functional requirements and business process models using Unified Modeling Language (UML) - use cases, context diagrams, sequence diagrams, wiring diagrams and activity diagrams using Microsoft Visio and IBM Rational Rose
• Experience with and understanding of development processes and project methodologies, i.e., SDLC, DMAIC, CMM, Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, SAFe, ITIL, SCRUM and Extreme programming.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies with most recent experience following Agile sprints
• Collaborated effectively with diverse teams across geographies, building dependable relationships to achieve strategic and financial goals
• Analyzed, documented and validated data migration scope, risk, constraints, dependencies and constraints.
• Have good understanding of business process re-engineering and business modeling concepts; experience in data conversion projects.
• Creative and efficient leader with expertise in BPMN, facilitating multidisciplinary teams for Joint Application Requirements (JAR) sessions to conduct walkthroughs, surveys, questionnaires, interviews and brainstorming
• Skilled in motivating effort, removing obstacles and providing positive feedback for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Java Programmer Analyst at
- Java prrogrammer at
at this Job
Environment JDK, Spring, Spring Webflow, Oracle, JMS, JSP, Java Beans, Hibernate, RAD, XML, Log4j, Web Services, Micro-services.
Hadoolytics is a global software company with primary focus on Cloud & Big Data services and solutions. Hadoolytics brings unparalleled experience in architecting and implementing both transactional and analytical use of cases associated with Big Data. They use the leading Cloud platforms, NoSql databases, and Hadoop to solve exceptionally challenging business problems and deliver real value to customers. Roles & Responsibilities
• Analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation for buying control and inventory management business.
• Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation derived by changed requirement from client.
• Developed web application using Spring framework.
• Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Front-End Framework.
• Developed persistence layer using ORM Hibernate for transparently store objects into database.
• Project deployed on WebLogic server technology.
• Diagnosing and performing resolutions on Develop problems.
• Involved in providing Test Plans and Test Cases for Tester.
• Handled many different types of issues.
• Fixed high level and critical bugs in the application.
• Developed new pipeline processors assisting in commerce checkout and fulfillment extensions.
• Developed Custom Droplets and new search pages.
• Used dynamo components including Form Handlers and DSP tags in Java Server Pages.
• Worked with DevOps tools such as TeamCity.
• Used SVN version controls to check in/out files, etc. Also responsible for branching and merging the branch to mainly using Tortoise SVN tool.
- Senior Java Programmer at Hadoolytics
- Senior Java Developer at Clarivate
- Java Developer at Accenture
- Java Developer at USAA
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Technologies: Java 8.0, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, YARN, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Hbase, Gemfire, Cloudera Manager (CDH 5.9.1), Spring Boot, Rest, GIT, Maven, Jenkins. Brief Profile: Intraday Facility Monitor is a system implements Exposure monitoring logic, which monitors breach of any regulators or limit and tracking of each utilization of exposure. Responsibilities:
• Designed and Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for independent modules for better maintenance and timely implementation.
• Designed and developed Spark batch jobs to process high volume data with low latency and fine-tuned existing jobs for quicker processing.
• Designed and tuned HDFS file partitioning for better performance of reporting tool.
• Worked on migrating code from Spark version 1.6 to 2.2 and also improved performance and tuning the code.
• Worked on implementing Spark Streaming with Kafka for receiving messages from upstream on a topic and process them in real time.
• Implemented Gemfire in Client server architecture for loading reference data to process real-time messages using Kafka/ Spark Streaming.
• Designed and implemented QA tool to trigger Spark jobs in Unix Yarn from windows. Redesigned the application structure to allow multiple instances to be used in one environment.
• Involved in all technical challenges application team faces.
Technologies: Java 8.0, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, YARN, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Hbase, Gemfire, Cloudera Manager (CDH 5.9.1), Spring Boot, Rest, GIT, Maven, Jenkins.
Brief Profile: Intraday Facility Monitor is a system implements Exposure monitoring logic, which monitors breach of any regulators or limit and tracking of each utilization of exposure.
- Sr Java Programmer/ Lead at JPMC
- at Credit Suisse
- File Writer, MQ at Barclays Capital
- at Barclays Capital
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science and Engineering