Worked as Software Engineer for Itrix Computer Service, Pune from Aug 2016 to March 2018.
- Java Software Engineer at Netreach Software PVT LTD
- Team member at Netreach Software PVT LTD
- Team member at
- Team member at Sunhash Media
10 months at this Job
- B.E - Mss's
Environment: Core Java 1.6, Spring (Core, MVC, ORM, Data), Rest Services, MySQL, JQuery, Eclipse, Tomcat, Boostrap3, Windows 7, JIRA, Confluence, Kubernates, AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, JMS.
The framework will be architected with the ability to support diverse testing and monitoring platforms, and at the same time be easily extensible based on upcoming business needs with the goal, to reduce the turn-around time for the performance test cycles. Performance test framework is categorized into two modules Cloud Manager & Test Manager.
Cloud Manager mainly deals with Cloud VM manipulation (Creation, deletion, reboots), Installing software, Test Data Setup, fetching reports for the VM's created and monitoring.
Test Manager mainly deals with Test Execution, Test monitoring and Test Reporting.
• Work with Product Owner to understand and clarify the project requirements.
• Responsible for architecting the features.
• Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analysis, design and development.
• Extensive Agile development experience with Scrum of 2 weeks' period.
• Lead the team to understand the requirements and in developing the features.
• Used Spring MVC for application layer and Rest for the Web services.
• Used JQuery for UI related scripting and AJAX submissions to Controllers.
• Used Hibernate as the ORM for interacting with Database and application.
• Experience with Spring MVC and Dependency Injection.
• Integrated AWS SDK with the project and consumed EC2 services like start the VM, describe all instances, stop the service, describe instance status etc.
• Involved in testing, debugging, bugs fixing, and Technical documentation of the features.
• Involved in the Maintenance and Support of the System.
• Worked on JUnit and Postman for testing the written java classes and rest services.
• Involved in release management of the application.
• Integrated with different cloud vendor APIs for VM spin up and test execution on the VMs
• Contacted the Cloud support teams for any issues/clarifications needed.
• Familiar to use different cloud vendors as Open stack, Rackspace & AWS.
• Used Kubernates dashboard for container Management and pod creation etc.
• Supported the team for the issues raised during the performance testing process using the framework.
- Sr. Java Software Engineer at AT&T
- Senior Software Engineer at Medtronic
- Java Technical Lead - Harman at Symphony Teleca
- Senior Software Engineer at IonIdea Interactive Private Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Built internal software programs for company use working primarily in Java. Created and reviewed unit tests on production code. Wrote bash scripts for monitoring server loads. Collaborated with a team of developers, quality analysts, and business analysts. Developed programs that integrate production services with databases
- Java Software Engineer Intern at Vertafore
- Intern at JW Tek, Aubrun Hills, MI
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Design and develop technology solutions that are capable of integrating with other components
• Participating in detailed object-oriented analysis and design
• Automated a build and deployment process to run the latest version of the software every day.
- J2EE/JAVA Software Engineer at SAIC Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science CUM LAUDE
· As a member of the Hosted Payments team worked on sprint deliverables for a 3DS compliant card payment gateway. Used Docker, Spring Boot, Spring Roo. And Spring data.
- Java Software Engineer at Radial
- Software Engineer at Radial
- Senior Developer at Aramark
- Principal at Cirrus Lynx
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Master's - Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
* RPE (Real Property Explorer mobile app) - He worked on the requirements, design, coding, and testing for the REST Java server components which parsed data from the regional property websites (DC, Md, and VA) to support downloading JSON property information to mobile devices. * Triangle websites (postandparcel.info) - He performed troubleshooting, resolved problems, and implemented changes and enhancements in PHP running on Wordpress. * XReport - He used Java Swing to build the XReport editor for: adding and deleting elements in a tree structure, editing attributes, editing SQL, connecting to a database, and generating the actual PDF report. * XChart - Mr. Cook enhanced XReport using JfreeChart and Java to integrate charts of various types (bar, line, pie, time series) into a tabular report, based on financial data from an Oracle database.
- Senior Java Software Engineer at Dynaxys
- Senior Java Developer at Celera Genomics
- Senior Java Developer at Momentum Systems Inc
- Senior Java Developer at REI Systems Inc (short term contract for Oracle)
9 years at this Job
- BS degree - Physics
• Worked with a team of 4 to develop test cases into a jar using Junit, Jenkins, Gradle for covering struts. This was implemented to test session/requests saved throughout the .jsp pages in order to hit a 80% or above code coverage. Performed a walk through and mock-up to showcase within my first month on the job.
• Developed a python wrapper for automating the reading, listing and creation of CA certificates as a sidecar for our Vault. Requirements included removal of human interaction.
• Created static IP's for our Mac laptops in order to isolate test cases which removed the need for remote desktop logins. This was achieved by using Apple launchctl scripts which ran a Docker image using both NGINX and gunicorn in order to setup the proxy with YAML scripts to automate the creation or tear down of an isolated server.
• Created the architecture needed to achieve SSO for applications and allow our Mac and Windows users a Single-Sign-On.
- Java - Software Engineer Developer at TSYS
- Software Engineer at Kurolink (Startup)
- Programmer Analyst / Developer at Boeing
- Systems Analyst at Aflac
4 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Worked on Service Processor (SP) for HPE storage products. SP is service and management solution, delivers the following capabilities for HPE storage systems: initialization and configuration; monitor, process, and analyze events, alarms, and performance data; notify product support team on issues; provide available software updates and handle the update process user friendly and reliably. Design and implemented the event/alarm monitoring, processing and analyzing module; Design and implemented device maintenance and software update component; Also design and implemented sending notifications to support team with analyzed device performance data. REST webservice, Spring framework, JPA, and postgres DB is used in product development. Development and testing are done on VM environment. Git is used for source control and Agile for software development management.
- Senior Java Software Engineer (Storage) at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Senior Java Software Engineer (Cloud Network Manager) at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Senior Java Software Engineer (AFM) at Dell
- at Tellabs Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Software Engineer at Central Bank Of The Republic Of Turkey İstanbul (Outsource)
- Software Engineer at Outsource in Turkish Economy Bank
- Software Engineer at RS and Java. I enhanced the android app with Java
- at Teknik Proje Sorumlusu
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Rest based Microservice Development for client Cox enterprise
• Heavily used REST Web services Used: Java 8, kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Drools, jBPM and Spring Boot.
- Software Engineer II at Tin Roof Software
- Software Engineering Team Lead at Accenture
- Java Software Engineer at MICROS Systems, Inc
- Java Software Developer at TUHH
4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Computer Science - Design Patterns
- Master of Science - Global Innovation Management
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering