• Developed various enterprise software solutions for the Columbian energy market.
• Was responsible for creating multiple Java console applications which interacted with Oracle database.
• Created digital signing and validation mechanisms to ensure data integrity.
• Created various database objects: tables, stored procedures, and views.
• Used Petri net modeling language for designing application execution workflow.
- Java Software Engineer at EnDimensions, LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Management and Informatics in technical systems - Management and Informatics
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- C++ Programming certificate
- C Programming certificate
- Java Software Engineer III at Xerox
- Software Developer III at Paychex, Inc.
- Senior Realtime Control Systems Engineer at Xerox
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Science, Mathematics
Jun. 2014-2016.12 One of the largest internet recruiting companies in China. Website: https://job.dajie.com/ Senior JAVA software engineer, participated in web development and product design Projects: (1) The RocketMQ Monitor Framework(Link: https://github.com/hitynsun/rocketmq_monitor): Description: The project was aimed at supervising all queues in our systems. Skills: SpringMVC, Curatorframework, MySQL. (2) The Statistics Logging Framework (Link: https://github.com/hitynsun/dj-framework-log-statistics): Description: The goal was to simplify log output process and standardize log management. Skills: Spring (3) The Resume-Expanding Project: Description: This project was aimed at expanding resume database in our own systems Technologies: Spring, Json Parser, MySQL, Redis, Table sharding. (4) The Chat Project: Description: This project was to build a Chat system. Skills: SpringMVC, Redis, MySQL.
- Senior JAVA software engineer at Dajie Century Technology Development Co., LTD
- JAVA software engineer at Wonders information co., LTD
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Management Information System
I have been developing new interfaces to the new Retail pricing system using Java 8 JBeret Java batch framework. Also mentoring other team members with less Java experience from time to time. Also looking into PL/SQL modules for issues in production. Technologies used: Java 8, Java Batch, JDBC, DB2, Oracle, Git, ECLIPSE, JSON, XML, Windows, LINUX etc.
- Java Software Engineer at Associated Wholesale Grocers
- Java Software Engineer at Verint Systems at Insight Global
- Application Engineer at Bradford & Galt
- Sr. Software Engineer at Infosys at Walmart
5 months at this Job
Develops, maintains, and extends enterprise Java applications that support customers and partners. Deploys SOAP-based web services to connect front-end user applications to enterprise level data sources; including the 3 credit bureaus, dark web monitoring, credit alerts, and ID theft protection, etc. Collaborates with members of TransUnion's Consumer Interactive and the Saksoft contract teams in an Agile environment to ensure completion of PI objectives.
• Uses Java Enterprise Edition, Oracle WebLogic, and Docker to build and deploy scalable web applications
• Led migration from Java 6/WebLogic 11g to Java 8/WebLogic 12c for 5 core web services
• Key player in the implementation of multi-branch Jenkins pipelines for of 95 applications and 40 containers
• Automated the Maven build process, unit and integration testing, docker container creation, and deployment of applications saving an average of 15 minutes per build
- Java Software Engineer at TransUnion
- Independent Software Developer at Skypunch LLC
- Information Manager at United States Air Force
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Software Development
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Management
• Build RESTful API’s using reactive programing (Webflux) and best practices
• Assisted in designing, building, and maintaining database to analyze life cycle of
• payment transactions, as well as modifying database objects accordingly
• Maintain merchant on boarding, settlements, clearing, transactions layers
• Integrate java systems with third party vendor solutions for payment processing
• Work heavily with Java Streams and Reactive Implementations
• Environment – Java 8, Kafka, SpringBoot, Reactive Cassandra, CloudFoundry,
- Advanced Java Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase
- Software Developer at Cognizant
- Full Stack Developer at General Assembly
- CONSUMER SERVICES ADVISOR at Microsoft Store
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Senior Java Software Engineer at Mitsubishi Motor North America
- Senior Java Software Engineer at America Honda Technology
- Senior Java Software Engineer at
- Senior Java Software Engineer at ReachLocal
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Mathematics
• Worked with a team of 4 to develop test cases into a jar using Junit, Jenkins, Gradle for covering struts. This was implemented to test session/requests saved throughout the .jsp pages in order to hit a 80% or above code coverage. Performed a walk through and mock-up to showcase within my first month on the job.
• Developed a python wrapper for automating the reading, listing and creation of CA certificates as a sidecar for our Vault. Requirements included removal of human interaction.
• Created static IP's for our Mac laptops in order to isolate test cases which removed the need for remote desktop logins. This was achieved by using Apple launchctl scripts which ran a Docker image using both NGINX and gunicorn in order to setup the proxy with YAML scripts to automate the creation or tear down of an isolated server.
• Created the architecture needed to achieve SSO for applications and allow our Mac and Windows users a Single-Sign-On.
- Java - Software Engineer Developer at TSYS
- Software Engineer at Kurolink (Startup)
- Programmer Analyst / Developer at Boeing
- Systems Analyst at Aflac
4 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Project Name: Development of PDEsoft9.0 - Participated in the design of database and completed UI and back stage of privilege management using Jquery, Java and Oracle. - Developed a primary framework of webOS with Jquery to make the UI part work as Windows.
- Full-time Java Software Engineer at Beijing PDE Information Technologies Co., Ltd
- Java Developer Intern at Edgesoft
8 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Architecture
- Bachelor of Engineering - Software Engineering
• Spring MVC and Hibernate development and maintenance using Spring Boot and Oracle Database. Some of the web applications are based on the Struts or Struts2 framework.
• Development of fixes for XSS vulnerabilities of Spring applications using OWASP packages such as Encoder and ESAPI, and internally developed code.
• Eclipse/STS was the main development tool.
• All source code management was done using Apache Subversion (SVN)/TortoiseSVN, Git/EGit and Bitbucket over SSH.
• All ticket and project management is done using Jira.
- Java Software Engineer at Accuity
- Java Web Developer at CCIM Institute
- JSP Web Engineer at LGMar Software (lgmar.com)
- JSP Web Developer/Loyalty Program Manager at INFORM P. LYKOS S.A
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Entrepreneurship & Leadership within Computer Science
- Bachelor - Computer Science/Programming
- Associate - Computer Science
- - Electrical Engineering