Provide development expertise, technical analysis, and leadership in creating technical design and implementation of a portfolio of 'member-center' client ui, dispute, fraud and freeze alert micro-services. Apply broad technology background to regular interactions with the Architect and other analysts to determine technical requirements, build, develop and/or enhance automated solutions. Collaborate as a member of an Agile Team, comprised of a Technical Lead, Development Architect and Business Analyst in application design and requirements analysis. Implement integration with legacy main frame and support systems via negotiated APIs.
• Support peer code reviews of pull requests in Bitbucket and oversee, guide young inexperienced developers and interns.
• Process code improvements to automation platform and support changing requirements
• Employ patterns and languages to drive program and project across various disciplines and provide feedback and recommendations
• Enhance development processes, standards, and best practices and drive necessary improvements
• Analyze internal and external customer feedback to identify quality requirements
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of Software Design , Development lifecycle. And Software Development Methodologies.
• Exercise good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate and partner with enterprise architects, technical leaders, and Business partners both horizontally and vertically..
• Exercise excellent program / project management skills and an ability to manage a portfolio of initiatives.
• Demonstrate the ability to influence people regardless of reporting relationships and good negotiation skills
• Integrate third party solutions
• Demonstrate a high level of technical and organizational critical thinking and analysis, and the ability to strategize and look ahead at the big picture.
• Exercise the ability to operate with considerable latitude and independent judgement -a self-starter, requiring little following up to get things done.
• Possessive of good listening skills and able to articulates complex concepts in a way that is understood by the listener.
• Recognized subject matter expert and recognized internally for knowledge and expertise in technical domains.
- Sr. Java Software Engineer at Stone Resources /Equifax
- Sr. Java Software Engineer at Visionaire Partners/Genuine Parts Company
- Full Stack Microservice Developer at HCL/Synchrony Bank
- Senior Consultant/ SW Process Engineering at Octo Consulting Group
6 months at this Job
- MS Computer Science - Computer Science
- BS - Mathematics
• Devised innovative solutions, and documented resolutions for inclusion in future projects
• Java software design and development across an eight person development team while remaining focused on meeting client needs for functionality, timeline and performance
• Worked closely with senior software developers and testing team members to design and develop robust Java solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance
- JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER at Shop. com
- JAVA DEVELOPER INTERN at Shop. com
- MACHINE OPERATOR at Extreme Measures Machining
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Developed in both a front and back end capacity to develop market focused Enterprise legal management
• Implemented new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to drive forward Legal Hold SaaS application from development to general release.
• Took ownership of identifying and resolving security vulnerabilities, compliance issues, and business logic problems for the Legal Hold application reducing total vulnerabilities by 50%.
• Enhanced Selenium test suite within the Legal Hold pipeline to remove test dependencies and broken or outdated code increasing code coverage by 45%.
• Provided code reviews and offered complexity, duplications, coding rules, and potential bug fixes.
• Worked closely with Product Owners, QA, and UI|UX to deliver a reliable and user-friendly experience.
• Delivered valuable insight into product road map and program increment planning by accurately estimating work load, sprint velocity, and feature requirements needed for a successful PI.
• Continuously met sprint commitments and delivered quality code utilizing various code quality resources such as peer review, Junit testing, Mock MVC, and Selenium testing.
- Java Software Engineer at Mitratech
- Lab Instructor and Computer Science Tutor at Texas State University
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science - Computer Science
•Worked in Industry Operation Group to develop Bus Discount E-Card Operation System embedded in Alipay which significantly speed up operation efficiency up to 70% with Java 8, Spring, SOFA, MsgBroker and ZDAL.
• Implemented daily payment number grown from 3 million to 25 million through designed and developed Alipay Bus E-Card On-line Project which promote efficiency of delivering E-card target to different cities.
- Java Software Engineer Intern at Ant Financial
- Data Engineer Intern at Cardinal Operations
- Full-Stack Software Engineer at Lheip Tech Co, .Ltd
3 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Automobile Electronics Engineering - Automobile Electronics Engineering
Software development company based in Egypt. Designed and implemented backend and frontend of software programs. Tasks Performed: Achievements: Technologies Used: Java7, Apache Maven 3.3.9, Apache Tomcat, Apache ActiveMQ, Mule Standalone, JBoss, Nginx Clojure for Load Balancing, Oracle DB, SQL Server, Spring, ORM, Eclipse.
• Created high-performing financial modules with robust code.
• Developed Ant scripts to merge, test, build, and deploy automation.
• Implemented target trainings for team members on latest technologies.
• Designed SOAP Web Services with WSDL interfaces and created for distributed and extensible web servers that are platform and language independent.
• Improved performance by analyzing and implementing load balancing automation test.
• Led development and deployment of International Money Transfer (IMT) module.
• Integrated Tomcat web server with Nginx to achieve load balancing.
• Recognized with Project Hero award 2 times.
Software development company based in Egypt.
Designed and implemented backend and frontend of software programs.
Technologies Used: Java7, Apache Maven 3.3.9, Apache Tomcat, Apache ActiveMQ, Mule Standalone, JBoss, Nginx Clojure for Load Balancing, Oracle DB, SQL Server, Spring, ORM, Eclipse.
- Java Software Engineer at CIT GLOBAL
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science (In progress via distance education)
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Getting several projects through online bids.
• Designing and coding projects using full Software Development Life Cycle of the applications.
• Testing the projects using JUnit Test.
• Accomplishment: Completed several projects successfully.
• Key Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JUnit, Eclipse.
- Java Software Engineer at Self-Exmployed
- Java Developer at Ace Info Solutions/NOAA
- Java Instructor at CTDC Institute
- Java Software Engineer/Developer at Ivantis Group
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
• Working on the back-end for a conversion project of Lottery Software customized for jurisdictions and site specific requirements in Java 8 Utilizing Spring running on Jboss 6.4 packaged in Maven 3.5.2.
• Use Git 2.21.0 for versioning control and management. Utilizing GitLab to store our remote repository.
• Write Rest APIs for request/response scenarios utilizing Spring Boot while testing them using Postman 7.2.2.
• Manage and track database table changes with Liquibase 3.6.3 release on a DB2 system.
• Implemented site specific requirements on our baseline system. Handle issue ticket management, assignment and tracking with Jira.
• Use IntelliJ IDEA to manage code editing, Unit testing and server implementation.
- Java Software Engineer at IGT Corporation
- Software Developer at Bravo Technologies LLC
- Software and Technology Developer at Virtual Business Office
- Adjunct Instructor at Bravo Technologies LLC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - implementation and design
● Developed brokerage software Promiscuous: - Server application, operation of investment accounts, communication with GPW (Warsaw Stock Exchange), exposing services to external systems, (JEE, Spring Framework, SOAP/REST Web Services, Maven, JUnit, Informix SQL, JPA, JMS, WebLogic) - Fat client application, interface GUI provides operation of investment accounts and state of accounts (Java, Eclipse RCP, SWT, JFace, Maven)
● Documented all designs
● Resolved emergency production issues
● Created help documents
● Prepared and performed unit tests
- Java / JEE Software Engineer at ASSECO POLAND S.A
- Java / JEE / C# Software Engineer at EUROPE BUSINESS PARTNERS
- Web Software Engineer at NETI-INTERIM
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Applied Informatics
- Bachelor's - Applied Computer Science
- High school or equivalent - Audiovisual Devices
• Followed engineering requirements and high level design.
• Conceptualized and implemented web service solutions.
• Added new features, re-factored logic and fixed faults to meet requirements.
• Performed analysis and documented the software system with UML.
• Interacted with Technical Requirements Analysts and Quality Assurance.
• Volunteered for on-site customer support and weekend support. Environment: Mac, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, WebLogic, Maven, IBM Jazz Rational Team Concert, SOAP UI
- Software Engineer at Gritter Francona Inc
- SRC, Software Engineer III at
- Morgan 6, Software Engineer at
- Software Engineer at Benefitfocus
2 years at this Job
- M.S. - Software Engineering
- B.A. - Philosophy
Fremont , California, February 2018 - present We are one of the early and leading providers of blockchain education. We build and teach classes for experienced software engineers using blockchain protocols like Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Tezos. Software Engineer (Hyperledger and Java EE)
I was one of the first employees who participated in various projects from maintaining the current students portal platform using Java EE technologies to building POCs using blockchain protocols like Hyperledger. I've also written smart contracts using Chaincode and deployed on decentralized nodes. This also includes exposure to Ethereum and Solidity.
• Created multiple channels for different organizations to communicate with privacy.
• Used Kafka as an Ordering Service. Also used CLI and Composer for development purpose.
• Mentored junior engineers on the concepts and uses of blockchain, consensus mechanisms like PoW , PoS, and DpoS.
• Generated certificates using standard certificate authority of Hyperledger Fabric-CA.
• Used JavaSDK and Go implementation of Fabric.
• Leveraged MetaMask to send transaction over Ethereum network, also wrote basic Solidity code on Ethereum.
• Leveraged Hibernate , Spring, and REST API to build the back end system.
- Software Engineer (Hyperledger and Java EE) at The Blockchain University
- Back-end Software Engineer at ZipRealty, Inc
- Java Software Engineer | Founder at Smart Apps
- Software Engineer at FOLIO INVESTING
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science