- Java web developer at ODC project from AT&T/DirecTV
- Java web developer at ODC project from North Texas Tollway Authority
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Added some new features to the company's core product Caretalks in java. Front end: Dojo, Back end: Spring and Hibernate, Database: Oracle, Server: Tomcat
• Worked with the custom support team on product issues.
• Added some new features for a data import web site. Front end: Angular, Back end: Python, Database: MongoDB.
• Mentored new developers at Boston or offshore offices.
• Managed a team to conduct point release daily merge activities in Git.
- Sr. Java/Web Developer at American Well
- Sr. Java/Web Developer at iConsulting YRL
- Sr. Java/Web Developer at BigR.io
- Sr. Java/Web Developer at TSR Consulting Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Ph.D in Polymer Engineering - Polymer Engineering
- - Chemical Engineering
• Currently on a team to convert Struts applications into Spring MVC applications with microservices
• Create service programs to use JDBC to execute the SQL statements on a DB2 mainframe and SQL Server databases
• Experience with using jQuery Promise to perform ajax requests to the web server
• Create Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for each user story
• Use Jira tickets to track user stories progress and acceptance criteria for QA testing
• Use Bamboo and Ivy to build applications
• Agile Scrum Development Methodology
• Develop Test Plans and Junit Tests
- Java Web Developer at Central Bank and Shelter Insurance
- Software Developer III at Shelter Insurance
- Information Technology Specialist at Missouri Consolidated Healthcare Plan
- Development Support Unit Specialist at Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree
- Bachelor of Science degree - Aviation Technology
● Created an XSD file to validate UDP packets
● Writing maintainability reports on existing software ENVIRONMENT:
● Google Chrome
● Java 8 WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Java Web Developer at www.pci-sm.com
- Java/Ionic2 Developer at CoreSys Consulting
- Day Trader at Self Employed
- Apache Flex Developer at Leidos, Inc
11 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- With Smart GWT + EJB 3.0 I developed customs components reusable for all projects of the company. - All my works are developed using the clean code principles. - I have contributed new ideas on design of components, optimization of listings and architectural design. - We use SCRUM managing product development. - On all projects were used as a database manager system Oracle , As a version control system, we used GIT and Gerrit.
- Sr. Java Web Developer at Power Costs, Inc
- Java Web Developer at Dynamic CAFM Services
- Full Stack Developer at Primeria Consulting
- Mobile Developer at WonTecSolutions
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Degree in Computer Engineering - Software Engineering
- Degree in Computer Engineering - Software Engineering
- Java Web Developer at Together Techonology
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
• Work extensively on Spring boots for building web services.
• Teach students concepts of Core Java.
• Conduct technical code reviews and prepared unit test cases.
• Develop controllers for request by Spring controllers using Spring-MVC.
• Configure Maven for project compilation and building.
• Environment: Java (JDK 1.8), Hibernate, Spring Framework (Spring JDBC, Spring MVC), Maven, SQL, IntelliJ IDE.
- Java Web Developer Boot Camp Teacher at Montgomery College Information Technology Institute
- WordPress Developer Intern at Rukundo International
- Volunteer Web Developer at Animal Welfare League of Montgomery County
- Patient-Care Technician at Adventist HealthCare Physical Health & Rehabilitation
8 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Digital Media and Web Technologies
- B.S. - Computer Science
- Associates of Arts - General Studies
Project: Monetary Transaction Management
Description: The project is used to carry monetary transactions. Developed and enhanced monetary transactions functions during this development process. The primary goal of this project is to monitor funds withdraws, deposits and transfers between the accounts. This includes federal rules and regulations and compliances implemented.
• Involved in the entire life cycle of the project starting from the requirements, mockups, prototyping, design, coding, and integration testing and production deployment.
• Interacted with business owners on a regular basis to understand the desired functionalities and help them visualize the product by making suggestions.
• Worked with the system Admin to stand up the architecture in AWS Cloud. Responsible for setting up Dev, Test and production environments.
• Installed, deployed, and upgraded AWS Cloud-based servers and services in accordance with Company standards and project guidelines.
• Supported Pioneer Investments AWS Cloud Migration Activities. Created and hardened an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) utilizing Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks to be used by Pioneer Investments on the ECFM project.
• Utilized AWS to set up Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs) for Management, Production and Testing environments with customer operational requirements and parameters (e.g., internet gateway, subnets, elastic Ip, and Security Groups).
• Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
• Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
• Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
• Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular2 and typescript.
• Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
• Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
• Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
• Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage AddedExcel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
• Used React JS with Redux to create a single page web application with efficient data flow between the client and server and used to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
• Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user's behavior based on screen-size (mobile and tablet), platform and orientation.
• Designed and maintained Web Service Interfaces to the Duane Reade Customer Loyalty Website. Frontend developed in Java and the business logic on AS/400 using MQ communication software and IBM Web-Sphere Portal.
• Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
• Used Angular 2 to consume RESTful web services & template driven forms and modern driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
• Mainly responsible for developing RESTful API using Spring framework. Developed different Controllers that return the responses both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
• Created RESTful web services for NoSQL database Integration.
• Designed and developed the application using Spring MVC - Implemented various Controllers, used spring's component-scan and Autowiring functionalities.
• Aspects in spring are used for logging and error handling.
• Implemented role based authorization using Spring security.
• Participated in developing with web pages using AngularJS, bootstrap and AJAX.
• Used Spring's JDBCTemplate for developing the DAO's for user contributions.
• Developed unit test cases using Junit framework.
• Used SVN version controls to check in/out files, etc. also responsible for branching, merging the branch to main using Tortoise SVN tool.
• Used data modeling for creating a data model by applying formal data modeling techniques.
• Build & Deployment in Web Sphere Application Server.
• Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
• Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
• Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
• Involved in deriving at class diagrams and sequence diagrams during the design phase of the project using UML.
• Wrote Docker scripts which can build environment (install apache spark, Oozie, map reduce) in a Docker container and then deploy and run our tests automatically against the environment. Once the testing is over the Docker containers are destroyed.
• Used JIRA for bug tracking on JAC (jira.atlassian.com).
• Used NoSql databases like Cassandra and Hbase.
• Supported both JSON and XML formats for the RESTful API. Used Jackson libraries for converting from POJOs to JSON and vice versa.
- Sr Java Web Developer at Pioneer Investments
- Java Full Stack Developer at Geisinger Health System
- Java Web Developer at Toyota Motor Sales
- Java Web Developer at State Of IOWA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Working as full stack developer on their Program Imperatives Management (PIM) application. Responsibilities:
• Development of presentation layer using Angular Js 1.5, Angular 5.x, Bootstrap, CSS, KendoUI
• Writing template for presentation layer using Kendo drop down, textboxes, numeric text boxes, tree list, grid, data source, view model, declarative and non-declarative initialization and configuration of kendo web widgets, event binding
• Creating new angular directives
• Writing Service and DAO layer for presentation layer using AngularJS
• Writing unit test using Jasmine
• Writing Junit test using Mockito
• Writing backend service, DAO and model classes using Core Java, Java Collections and spring
• Writing custom components in kendo to be used across modules such as Kendo Tooltip and Date Filter and Tree editing
• Saving and retrieving data using spring JPA
• Setting up Java model classes using JPA annotations
• Using SVN/GIT for the entire source Code control.
• Working with Design team and Product Owner to understand the requirements.
• Helping QA Team in testing application.
• Sharing technical knowledge and ideas with team Environment: IntelliJ, Web storm, Java 8, Core Java, Multi-Threading, Java Collections, AngularJs 1.x, Angular 5.x, Angular 4, HTML5, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Kendo UI, CSS, Gulp
- Java Web Developer, GM at yes
- Sr. Engineer Software at IHG
- Full stack Java UI Developer at Auto Tec
- Developer at APV India Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Masters in Economics - Economics
➢ Produced high quality reports using itext libraries inside of a java restful web service to respond to customer requests
➢ Developed advanced java software singlehandedly with support from our database department
➢ Designed, developed and maintained advanced java software systems including setting enterprise standards.
➢ Produced extremely robust software using repeated java junit testing via the maven system
➢ Used advanced windows powershell techniques to perform advanced integration testing after installation and deployment
➢ Used python scripts to process bank transactions and run external Cobol programs.
➢ Generated war files using Apache Ant and Maven and checking code in and out using svn.
- Senior Java Web Developer at Portrait Group
- Web Developer at Independent Projects
- Web Developer at Talentkeepers
- Web Developer at Campus Crusade for Christ
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Continuing educational computer