• Used Talend reusable components like routines, context variable and global Map variables.
• Work as a full stack developer responsible for web and middle-tier development for a customer facing e-commerce web application.
• Monitored and supported the Talend jobs scheduled through Talend Admin Center (TAC).
• Develops and/or configures, builds, reviews and unit tests software/solutions.
• Parsing XML file to tables in oracle db using Talend components. Implementing Rest API in Talend environment
• Worked on Migration projects to migrate data from data warehouses on Oracle/DB2 and migrated those to Netezza.
• Involved in creating and consuming web services using REST web service.
• Test web service calls from the backend client systems using SoapUI
• Designed RESTful web services with JSON representation for handling AJAX requests.
• Extensive implementation of HTML 5 and CSS for design and styling of web pages.
• Developed responsive web pages for new modules using Bootstrap and AngularJS.
• Worked on Talend ETL and used features such as Context variables, Database components like tMSSQLInput, tOracleOutput, file components, ELT components etc.
- Senior Java Web Developer at Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits
- Senior Java Developer at State of WI, Wisconsin
- Senior Java Web Application Developer at Sheridan/Envision Health Care
- Senior Java Developer at Computer Aid Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Full stack Java Web developer at Pacific Commerce
- Java Consultant at Ohio State University
- at Gomoku AI
- at Mario Bro
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Sci & Eng
Developer: Worked with Java based web applications using WebLogic, Eclipse, Toad and Oracle.
- Java Web Developer at Peerless Technologies
- Application & Web Developer/Systems Administrator at Valued Relationships Inc
- Network Administrator/Web Developer/Programmer at PCC Internet Group
- Installer/System & Database Administrator at Valued Relationships Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Science
- - Electrical Systems Journeyman
Blue Ash, OH. Sep 14 - Till date
Description: Kroger is one of the largest grocery companies in the United States. This web application (www.kroger.com) provides online and several interfaces to manage user accounts. Customers can also view their profile, campaign preferences and fuel point's activity.
Role: Sr. Java/Web developer
• Responsible for reviewing business user requirements and also participated in meeting the users with Business Analysts.
• Written technical design documents and detailed design documents based on the requirement specifications.
• Followed Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application and participated in weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
• Developed presentation tier as JSPs, HTML and CSS with custom tag libraries using Struts 2.0 Framework.
• Used the Struts 2.0 framework to build the web application and spring to develop light weight business component.
• Used Struts/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology
• Used spring integration with Struts by implementing Delegating Struts Action management to Spring Framework.
• Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
• Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action. Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
• Development of EJB's, Servlets and JSP files for implementing Business rules and Security options using WebLogic App Server.
• Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts Application Framework.
• Designed rich user interface application using AJAX, Java Script, CSS3, GWT and HTML5.
• Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
• Wrote spring configuration file to define beans, define data source and hibernate properties.
• Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3.
• Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
• The Application was hosted by Web Logic Server and developed using Eclipse.
• Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
• Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) for the supplier payment module.
• Used JAX RPC and used JAXB for marshaling and unmarshaling of message data.
• Used Log4J for logging in the application, Ant tool to build and configure J2EE applications
• Used JUnit for debugging the application.
• Used SVN for Version Control.
• Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures as per the requirements.
• Involved in Unit, Integration and Performance Testing for the new enhancements. Environment: JavaEE 1.6, Java 6, Web Logic Application Server, Eclipse 3.4, Servlets, JSP 2.1, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Struts 2, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JTA, XML, XSL, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JUnit, Log4J, ANT, SVN, Oracle 10g, Linux.
- Sr. Java/Web developer at Kroger Inc
- Sr. Java/Web developer at Kentucky Mutual Insurance
- Java developer at EGL
- Java developer at Provident CU
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily
basis with graphic designers, back-end developers and marketers.
• Developing and maintaining the frontend functionality of websites.
• Participating in discussions with clients to clarify what they want.
• Designing prototypes for apps and websites.
• Creating logos, banners and buttons for websites.
• Simultaneously managing several databases and reporting tools.
• Contacting external webmasters to confirm link placements.
• Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues.
• Developing websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web properties.
• Providing technical support to end users.
• Identifying and correcting software deficiencies.
• Excellent problem solving and attention to detail. Able to manage multiple deadlines/projects and keep key players informed
- Java Web Developer at
- QA Automation Engineer- Alfrin, India at Knowledge Base Solution (KBS)
4 months at this Job
- Certification in Web Authoring
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics and Education
• Participated in design and analyzing requirements with functional team.
• Design and develop Java RESTful web services that connects with SQL server and Oracle databases in the back-end and return JSON data to UI Portal side using Angular 4 and Spring-Boot, RESTful and JPA on the server side.
• Modularity using Java for designing Interfaces, classes and business methods in Java
• Developed the application using J2EE, Java 1.8 architecture specification and Design patterns
• Involved in Agile Methodology (Scrum) that includes daily scrum with team and followed Test Driven Environment following OOD.
• Extensively used Spring JDBC template and JPA for performing Database Transactions.
• PL/SQL queries and JDBC module is developed for querying the database to get members.
• SOAP UI is used for Testing the web services.
• Performance tuning, Refactoring and Reusability of Java code is addressed in regular basis.
• Written Junit Test Cases to test the web service components Environment: JIRA, RESTFUL, SQL Developer, Spring-Boot, Hibernate, JPA 2.0, Angular 4, IntelliJ, SOAP UI, Oracle, SQL, Log4j, Maven
- Java Web Developer at UBS Financial Services
- Full Stack Java Developer at MVC, JSON
- Full Stack Java Developer, American Education System at
- Java/J2EE Developer, Pricing Execution at Freddie Mac
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Information Systems
Spring + Hibernate I developed customs components reusable for all projects of the company. Using the clean code principles and responsive designs. I have contributed new ideas on design of components, optimization of listings and architectural design. On all projects were used as a database manager system MySQL and SQL Server, we used Mercurial , as a version control system
- Java Web Developer at Everis Spain
- Java Web Developer at Epinom
- Intership at Capitole
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Computer Science - Computer Engineering
- Java Web Developer at Tata Consultancy Services
- Java developer at Tata Consultancy Services
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- MCA - Master of Computer Applications - Computer Science
- B.Sc. - Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- With Smart GWT + EJB 3.0 I developed customs components reusable for all projects of the company. - All my works are developed using the clean code principles. - I have contributed new ideas on design of components, optimization of listings and architectural design. - We use SCRUM managing product development. - On all projects were used as a database manager system Oracle , As a version control system, we used GIT and Gerrit.
- With Smart GWT + EJB 3.0 I developed customs components reusable for all projects of the company.
- All my works are developed using the clean code principles.
- I have contributed new ideas on design of components, optimization of listings and architectural design.
- We use SCRUM managing product development.
- On all projects were used as a database manager system Oracle , As a version control system, we used GIT and Gerrit.
- Sr. Java Web Developer at Power Costs, Inc
- Java Web Developer at Dynamic CAFM Services
- Full Stack Developer at Primeria Consulting
- Mobile Developer at WonTecSolutions
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Degree in Computer Engineering - Software Engineering
- Degree in Computer Engineering - Software Engineering
typically referred to and branded as UPS, is the largest shipment and logistics company in the world. Apps provides safe and convenient access, connecting customers and delivery information they need. The platform will continue to expand with enhancements and new apps introduced throughout the life and include lot of great features such as Google Search, Route Mapping etc. Responsibilities:
• Developed Automated Testing using Selenium, junit and testing in interlay.
• Enhanced Registration Process using java (POJO), Rest, xml, json and maven technologies.
• Responsibilities include Front End Development, Troubleshooting, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Selenium Testing, and Web Services Development.
• Developed complete Web tier of the application using Spring MVC Framework.
• Developed Struts framework classes and integration with spring.
• Used various components of struts like Action Classes, Action Servlet, Action Forms, Tiles, Validation Framework, etc.
• Developed different components of application such as JSPs, POJOs, using ECLIPSE and used GIT for version control.
• Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
• Developed user interfaces for internal testing of the services / subservices in JSP, Servlets and JSF.
• Developed J2EE Managed Beans to retrieve and submit using the JSF Framework.
• Building and deployment of JAR files on test, stage systems in Tomcat.
• Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
• Deployed business components into Tomcat Application Server 5.0 and involved in transaction management and security management.
• Implemented log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary.
• Used Web Logic Workshop, Eclipse 3.0 as development IDE for web applications.
• Developed Struts framework classes and integration with spring.
• Used stored procedures, triggers, cursors, packages, Anonymous PL/SQL to store, retrieve, delete and update the database tables by using PL/SQL.
• Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
• Participated in overall design and derived detail design using UML class diagrams.
• Worked with the configuration of Hibernate and creation of domain objects through eclipse.
• Responsible for Requirement gathering, coding, testing and documentation. Environment: Java, JSP, JSF, HTML5, Tomcat Application Server 5.0, Struts, Web services, J2EE, Design Patterns, Servlets, Hibernate, Struts Tag Libraries/JSTL, XML, UML, JUnit, Oracle 10g, Apache Tomcat, Log4J, CSS, JSF, VSS, ANT, Windows XP/2007.
- Java/Web Developer at United Parcel Service of North America, Inc
- Java Developer at DowAgro, OR
- Java Developer at TD Ameritrade, New Jersey, NJ
- J2EE Developer at Aven Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Science Engineering