- at We Plant App
- at Hack/IO
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science Engineering
- Front End Developer at Wallplay
- Front End Developer at Health Coach Institute
- Front End Developer at Peppercomm
at this Job
• Development of server-side logic such as routing, image storage to AWS and data storage.
• Integration of front-end elements, data processing, dynamic data binding and communication between APIs.
• Implementation of security and data protection using AWS cognito and Json Web Tokens.
- Front End Development Intern at OGK Creative
11 months at this Job
- Full Stack Web Development
- Full Stack Web Development
Analyze and document Vue.js code
Coordinate tasks and progress with globally-distributed team
Member of requirements review board
Interpret client requirements
Provide technical feedback and assist with prioritization
Introduced and implemented Software Development Lifecycle best practices and tools
Analyze workflow and recommend enhancements to process using existing tools
- Independent Study at
- SENIOR IT ANALYST at EATON CORPORATION
- SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION ANALYST at COVIDIEN
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- None - Recording Industry Management
Project Description: Web application for an IT solutions company’s salesperson that helps quickly find components which are compatible with each other and meet given requirements Roles & Responsibilities:
• Used Bootstrap to build a responsive application
• Used newer specifications of ECMAScript
• Used git to control versions
• Used ESLint to make certain there are no problematic patterns
• Used Prettier to make the code more readable
• Worked in a customer-facing role, including requirements gathering, etc.
• Created documentation for end users
• Responded to questions from end users
Project Description: Web application for an IT solutions company’s salesperson that helps quickly find components which are compatible with each other and meet given requirements
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Entrepreneur at self-employed
- Linux System Administrator at Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Manager of the Department of New Technologies at Internet Service Provider BitterNet
2 years at this Job
- Master of engineering - engineering
Fullstack Ruby/JS developer
- Graduate Assistant at Saint Louis University
10 months at this Job
- M.A. (non-holding) - Education Foundations
- B.A. - English
- Software Developer at Harvest Exchange Inc
- Non-Commissioned Officer (Sergeant) at Maine Army National Guard
- Growth Hacker Intern (Social Media Marketing) at Data Camp
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
• Utilize Restful Services and JSON in all application development.
• Actively developing and deploying to the App Store an implementation utilizing React-Native.
• App utilizes MongoDB, NodeJS and ExpressJS as a back-end server to handle business logic and data flow for geographic data.
• Deployed docker-ized servers to AWS for scalable implementations on EC2.
• Implemented Angular 2, VueJS and MySQL in early designs.
- ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER at XCELTRIP
- DATA ANALYST - BI at STATE FARM
- OWNER/CONSULTANT at PROPAL SOLUTIONS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associates in Science
Work on next-generation search projects (frontend) to unify platform functionality and interface. Responsible for implementing correct project architecture, component design, and improving app responsiveness and performance. Frontend stack includes React, Redux, Babel (ES6/7+), Webpack, Ava, PhantomJS, and JSdom.
- UI Developer at CodeScience
- Web Technology Consultant at TYEL Technologies
- Fullstack Web Developer at Firma8
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - (AS), Electrical Engineering
• Developed a new web-based application using React JS and Node JS.
• Collaborated with team members in an agile setting to support existing software and
• develop new solutions.
• Upgraded existing software to add new functionality and increase performance.
• Integrated in-house software with external APIs including Google Calendar.
• Increased software stability by implementing automated test suites using Jest JS.
- Den Leader (Volunteer) at Cub Scout Pack 121
- Popcorn Kernel (Volunteer) at Cub Scout Pack 121
- Web Applicaton Developer at Indiana University
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Systems