LOCATIONS: South West Asia/Middle East ❖ Supervised 1K+ maintenance actions while maintaining 12 Block 50 F-16s during a 7-month Deployment for Operation Inherent Resolve. ❖ Conducted back-shop inlet guide vane repairs for flight line preventing 17 engine inductions; saved 200 maintenance hours/$400K shipping cost. ❖ Established 332nd Expeditionary Aircraft Maintenance Squadron FOD program; ensured compliance of deployed maintenance personnel--imperative to 191 days without incident. US. AIR FORCE TRAINING ❖ Jet Engine Intermediate Maintenance Course (F110-GE-100/129) September-November 2015
- JET ENGINE MECHANIC at United States Air Force
- JET ENGINE MECHANIC at United States Air Force
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree - Aviation Maintenance Technology
Yuma, AZ (VMA-214) May 2012 to Aug 2016 AIRCRAFT MECHANIC / JET ENGINE MECHANIC / PLANE CAPTAIN -Performed maintenance by inspecting, testing, troubleshooting, removing and reinstalling components on a fleet of up to 16 military aircraft. -Maintained an extensive knowledge of fuel, oil, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems. -Conducted continuous Operational Risk Management (ORM) during flight line operations, ensuring safety of my co-workers, my equipment and all aircraft. Strong leadership and attention to detail proved invaluable and resulted in over 500 mishap free flight hours. QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE -Mentored and trained 100+ co-workers, quarterly, on aircraft maintenance procedures. -Inspect and verify quality of maintenance, proper documentation and strict compliance to all Naval Aviation Maintenance Programs (NAMP), Group Orders and Local Command Procedures (LCP's). -Supervised over one thousand separate flight line operations; aircraft take off and landings, aircraft inspections and pilot briefings, directly correlating to mission accomplishment. TEAM LEADER / WORK CENTER SUPERVISOR -Responsible for the supervision and delegation of all work center maintenance evolutions. -Ensure the safety and well-being of all co-workers. Conducted both formal and informal mentoring sessions to learn strengths and areas of improvement of the entire team. -Performed on the job training and problem solving while educating co-workers on common maintenance issues and demonstrated how to perform required repairs.
- AIRCRAFT MECHANIC / JET ENGINE MECHANIC / PLANE CAPTAIN at Marine Corps Air Station
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Residential and Commercial Photovoltaic Installation
- - Agribusiness, Hydroponics
- - Aviation Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Safety
- - Aviation Pricipals of Operation, Aviation Safety
Perform disassembly operations of F101 jet engines which include visual and physical checks of the individual parts of the engine to assess foreign object damage and excessive wear. Proficient in a wide variety of systems used by the government. Extremely knowledgeable of different tools common to the trade and use them with expertise. Attend daily meetings regarding production, process improvement, and safety.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at TINKER AFB
- Merchandising Execution Area Supervisor at The Home
- Student Center Supervisor at Graceland University
- Field Intern/Manager in Training at Sam's Club
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Sports Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration And Sports Management
Overhauled TFE731 -2 -3 -4 -5 -20 -40 -60 Engines. Cleaned inspected and assembled and dis-assembled engine using Manuals.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at Duncan Aviation
- Senor Supervisor at AMMROC
- Jet Engine Mechanic at Lockheed Martin
- Matinance Man at KELLY SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- High school
• Interpret and implement directives and publications pertaining to maintenance functions, including environmentally safe maintenance practices.
• Remove, install, inspect, repair, and modify engines, engine modules and components utilizing drawings, wiring and schematic diagrams, technical instructions, and analyzing operating characteristics of aircraft 200 West Orange Road, Orange, Massachusetts, 01364 413.230.1922
● [email protected]
- Jet Engine Mechanic at US Air Force, Department of Defense
- at Residential In-Home Care
- at Mass Mutual 7
- at Shriner's Hospital for Children
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate in Science
• Performed the Installation and Removal of Engine Build-up (EBU) kits on Pratt and Whitney 1100/1500/1900 Turbine Engines
• Executed disassembly, assembly, maintenance, repair, overhaul, and installation of various aircraft components in a maintenance / repair and overhaul environment
• Completed the installation and removal of Engine Build-up (EBU) kits on IAE V2500 Turbine engines
- Jet Engine Mechanic at United Technology Corporation
- Project Maintenance Technician at Sandestin Investments LLC
- Security Officer at PCH Hotels and Resorts
- Aircraft Technician at Pacific Architects and Engineers
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Studies in Small Business Management
In charge of tearing down, trouble shooting, inspecting and rebuilding F404 jet engines. I have two quality assurance billets with four workers under my supervision. Skilled with using precise measuring tools and power tools.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at United States Marine Corps - Marine Corps Base
- Aviation Mechanic at
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Inspected and repaired aircraft structures, mechanical components and hydraulic systems.
• Worked on both conventional and modified systems to troubleshoot and repair issues, alter assemblies and make final adjustments.
• Documented maintenance actions with an integrated data system.
• Met production goals by maintaining cost effective levels of spare parts inventory.
• Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
• Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
• Built and repaired engines for various different aircraft.
- Jet engine mechanic at Tinker Air Foce Base
- Dispatch Supervisor at Mid Central Energy
- Administration Clerk at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
- - General Studies
- - Business management
• Diagnose and troubleshoot aircraft engine problems
• Remove defective parts and replace with serviceable parts
- Jet Engine Mechanic at United States Air Force Reserve Command
- Asset Protection Associate at Walmart Stores Inc
- Farm Worker at Ohlde Dairy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Supervised and cross-trained a team of multi-functional technicians; aligned logistics operations, scheduled maintenance, equipment readiness and risk mitigation to support GE TF-34 for the A-10 Thunderbolt and the F117-PW-100 for the C-17 Globemaster lll operations. Diagnosed, troubleshot and repaired malfunctions on electrical, electronic, avionics and engine systems. Performed preventative and corrective maintenance, aligning repair, installation and overhaul on aircraft, systems and components; cross-coordinated operations with engineers, technicians and aircraft maintenance personnel; interpreted flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems. Oversaw tests on electrical systems, parts and equipment, checking compliance with applicable standards, evaluating malfunctions; tested and troubleshot instruments, components and service equipment, utilizing electronic testing equipment. Maintained logs of all repairs, tests/ adjustments.
• Repaired power and distribution systems including main, auxiliary and emergency systems.
• Reviewed maintenance data collection summaries to determine trends and production effectiveness; implemented a review process to align paperwork and maintenance logs; ensured all established standards and procedure compliance, including maintenance, tool control, HAZMAT and safety program guidelines.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at U.S. Air Force
- at Honeywell
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Engineering Management/Mechanical Engineer