TRAVIS AFB, CA LACKLAND AFB, TX
• Perform preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on KC-10 CF6-50 jet engines.
• Ensure material readiness valued at over $4M for all assigned systems.
• Troubleshot and restored equipment and systems to working condition.
• Planned, organized, and directed jet engine maintenance activities.
• Accomplished Jet Engine Mechanic earning recognition for mechanical maintenance skill.
• Deployed with KC-10 aircraft in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM; instrumental in repair of over 400 maintenance discrepancies and generation of 1,858 combat missions, and provided 139M lbs. of fuel to 9,112 receiver aircraft.
• Earned 4 certificates through GE Aviation Technical Education Center in Cincinnati, OH.
• Prepared engines and propellers for installation, storage, or transportation.
• Disassembled and assembled engines adhering to prescribed procedures.
• Removed, installed, inspected, repaired, and modified engines, engine modules and components.
• Coordinated with the base engine manager to analyze scheduled engine removals; recommends forecast actions to the weekly or monthly maintenance schedules.
• Selected, used, and cared for special tools, hand tools, and test equipment.
• Plans, organizes, and directs military students in education instruction.
• Assisted and counseled students on adjustment to military requirements and lifestyle.
• Mentored and led student actions of 5.2K annually for largest Technical training school in the Air Force.
• Installed and removed engines on test stands, operated, evaluated, and performed test stand functions on engines
• Motivated student airmen to develop positive attitudes, effective human relations, and social skills for improving interpersonal and military relations.
- Accomplished Jet Engine Mechanic at USAF
10 years, 1 month at this Job
I was employed by Rolls-Royce as a jet engine mechanic on the F405 engine.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at Rolls-Royce
- Plane Captain at McDonnell Douglas
- Turbine Engine Mechanic at McTurbine Inc
- Tactical Fighter Aircraft Mechanic at United States Air Force
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
I perform disassembly operations on F101 jet engines which include, visual and physical checks of individual parts of the engine, to assess foreign object damage and excessive wear. I remove parts such as tubing, high and low pressure turbines, pumps, and other fixtures as defined by the technical orders. I work with work controlled documents (WCD), engine order records to make sure everything necessary to assemble the engine is ordered prior to going into gate two. I provide early detection of emerging problems regarding workstop for the production line. I thoroughly understand the gated process, cradle-to-grave, and support of production. I route materials for repair using various resources. I am proficient in a wide variety of systems used by the government. I fill out a variety of material tags for identification purposes, turn-ins, and serviceable items. I am extremely knowledgeable of different tools, common to the trade and use them with expertise. I have a vast knowledge of computers which I use to access manuals and related material. I have the ability to read, interpret, and apply applicable reference material, such as Technical Orders (TO) to accomplish various tasks. I have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. I attend daily meetings regarding production, a variety of briefings, process improvement meetings, and safety. I contribute to team efforts to complete daily tasks; to disassemble the F101 engine in each docking station.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at TINKER AFB
- Merchandiser Execution Area Supervisor at The Home Depot
- Memorial Student Center Supervisor at Graceland University
- Project Manager at Graceland Enactus
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration & Sport Management
Maintained a strict schedule in providing maintenance for Jet Engines. Navy Pilots would rely on the engines being repaired and ready to fly for the mission at hand.
- JET ENGINE MECHANIC at US NAVY
- HOSTESS/WAITRESS at TILTED KILT PUB AND EATERY
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- HS DIPLOMA
- Current College Student Mon-Wed - Veterinary Technician
I work the F108 engines and quick start auxillary systems on the KC-135R Stratotanker. I analyze engine trends, perform routine and preventative maintenance, troubleshoot issues that may occur, and supervise 15 individuals on a regular basis.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at Air National Guard
- Cyber Security Engineer at Air National Guard
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Workforce Education and Development
- Associate - Aviation Technology
Building jet engines ,inspecting all the engines. I did Anglo insp. For 3 Years
- Jet Engine Mechanic. Retired at General Electric
36 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
• Performed the Installation and Removal of Engine Build-up (EBU) kits on Pratt and Whitney 1100/1500/1900 Turbine Engines
• Executed disassembly, assembly, maintenance, repair, overhaul, and installation of various aircraft components in a maintenance / repair and overhaul environment
• Completed the installation and removal of Engine Build-up (EBU) kits on IAE V2500 Turbine engines
- Jet Engine Mechanic at United Technology Corporation
- Project Maintenance Technician at Sandestin Investments LLC
- Security Officer at PCH Hotels and Resorts
- Aircraft Technician at Pacific Architects and Engineers
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Overhauled TFE731 -2 -3 -4 -5 -20 -40 -60 Engines. Cleaned inspected and assembled and dis-assembled engine using Manuals.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at Duncan Aviation
- Senor Supervisor at AMMROC
- Jet Engine Mechanic at Lockheed Martin
- Matinance Man at KELLY SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- High school
• Inspected EA-6B Prowler before flights to ensure safety of aircrew and provide a jet capable of accomplishing the mission on hand.
• Enforced safety regulations and supervised personnel to ensure proper maintenance was being conducted.
• Trained 6 personnel to achieve plane captain qualification.
- Jet Engine Mechanic at USMC
- Guard at USMC
- Training at USMC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Fundamentals
- High school - High School Diploma
1066-1971 body and fender work 1971-1991 USAF. 1991-1995 die setter 1996-1997 Careron county conservation district manager 1997-2007 Walmart maintenance supervisor dates may vary a little with way.
- Jet engine mechanic at USAF
20 years at this Job
- Just short of associate degree