Senior Buyer of Personal Property , Ed Marshall Jewelers , Scottsdale, AZ Dec. 2014─Present
GiA Certified diamond buyer, Jewelry, coins, Watches, work with customers liquidating their personal property closing a 98% buying on average 150,000 a month with a high profit.work with customers with large trade in for sales.
Visit customers’ homes for initial consult and to identify items of value property. Work with fiduciaries, museums and independent living facilities in high-paced environment with cross departmental accountability. Manage multiple tasks including customer service.
Visit customers’ homes for initial consult and to identify items of value for purchase. Work with fiduciaries, museums and independent living facilities.
• Planned and conducted appraisal shows; developed networks to identify new business leads.
• Collaborated with nonprofit organizations for purpose of fund raising.
• Closed 98%+ of customer contracts.
• Ignited company outreach to commercial customers by creating marketing opportunities through Arizona State Bar and national independent living facilities.
- Senior Jewelry Buyer at ED Marshall Jewelers
- Store Manager at Biltmore Loan and Jewelry
- Assistant Manager at Good Ole Tom's
- Office Manager at Wein Law Firm
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Run quarterly reports to create budgets for open to buy in preparation for trade shows. - Attend trade shows alongside buyer and place orders/meet with designers. - Facilitate sales and act as liaison between clients and designers. - Create custom pieces with clients and designer maintaining communication and delivery times.
- Assistant Jewelry Buyer / Sales at OK The Store
- Production Coordinator - Jewelry at Kitsch LLC
- Studio Coordinator at J. Hannah Jewelry
- Production Coordinator at Unearthen Jewelry
10 months at this Job
- Currently enrolled
- - Fashion Design
Manager of all outgoing shipments to clients and vendors. Logistics expert with Malca-Amit, FedEx, UPS and USPS carriers. Luxury and Designer Fine Jewelry and Timepiece Sales Specialist. Visual Coordinator/Merchandiser at four Razny Jewelers locations. Assistant Buyer for gold designer jewelry. Buyer for all store supplies, packaging and boxes. Client Service Specialist for jewelry and timepiece repairs, special orders and custom designs.
- Director of Shipping/Luxury Jewelry Manager at Razny Jewelers
- Inventory Control and Repair Service Manager at Rolland's Jewelers
- Repair Service Department Manager and Sales Associate at Bailey Banks & Biddle
- Fine and Estate Jewelry Sales Associate at Saks Fifth Avenue
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Home Economics/Fashion Merchandising
Over twelve years as volume jewelry buyer / designer with large scale retail and wholesale operations. Expertise in purchasing semi-precious stones, crystals, silver and gold to meet customer needs at lower wholesale cost. Making long lasting relationships with wholesale dealers. Introducing new and unique designs to boutiques and studio departments. Understanding and using color and stone trends in new lines. Calling and hiring jewelry makers for high volume times. Inventory, scheduling, meeting, traveling and cataloging. Publicity for new line at movie premieres, music videos and goody bag events. Working one on one with celebrity clients for individual projects.
- Jewelry Designer / Owner at Kisshy
- Jewelry Design Instructor at Kisshy
- Featured Jewelry Designer in La Opinion at Kisshy
- at Jeweler
25 years, 2 months at this Job
-Decipher basic components of driving business based on daily and weekly sales analysis, margin performance and on-line consumer findings. -Maintain proper inventory levels across three stores and optimize stock: monitor transfers, replenishments, and rebalances. -Liaison for troubleshooting sales/vendor issues such as short shipments, late delivery, RTV’s on damaged goods, and invoice discrepancies. -Design company-wide training program to educate sales staff on jewelry designers, inventory collections, and company procedures. -Provide visual direction in the merchandising of multiple designer lines across multiple retail locations.
- ASSISTANT JEWELRY BUYER at Underwood Jewelers
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Helzberg Diamonds
- MANAGER at Moondance Jewelry Gallery
- MANAGER at Altered Space Gallery
3 years at this Job
- - Applied Jewelry Professional
- Master's - Art History
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Jewelry Design and Fabrication
An American jewelry retailer founded in Texas in 1924, with over 700 stores across North America and Puerto Rico. Director of Merchandising/Buyer November 2014 to August 2018
Responsible for managing inventory, administering vendor compliance, conducting sales analysis, training staff and leading an outlet closeout assortment as well as two traveling trunk show programs.
• Implemented an RFQ for gold wedding bands within 60 days and according to specification, the project being a replacement program prompted by an unexpected factory closure.
• Established a new product assortment - including creative work such as developing web content and providing art direction - to recreate the existing brand with higher-valued product material.
• Achieved 48% increased sales volume for men's total weight diamonds by reducing non-productive inventory in related categories and implementing new product within a year.
• Introduced a new team structure to reduce interruptions to multiple people/departments and thereby streamline business performance to better meet the company's financial objectives.
• Updated 600+ vendor contact and vendor buying agreements, audited and updated the vendor policy manual, and handled other vital corporate communications and content.
• Achieved a 6% increase in sales and a 9% increase in GM compensation by overseeing key assortment changes in 2 types of traveling trunk show events.
• Generated a 75% rise in merchandise turns and a 20.7% reduction on inventory in merchandise closeout business in the outlet division in 2015.
- Director of Merchandising/Buyer at Zale Corporation
- Director of Global Sourcing at Accountable
- Fine Jewelry Merchandise Manager/Buyer at Starboard Cruise Services Inc
- Buyer/Business Analyst at Wal-Mart, Bentonville, AK
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
Mysha Day Spa
1458 Route 35 South Ocean Township
•Facials, Anti Aging, Acne and Calming
•Make-up Daytime, Evening, Special effects, HD make-up and Air- brush
•Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting Head of Food and Beverage Raddison Carteret, NJ
• Exceeded all budgeted goals and exceeded Brand Standards
• Counseling, training, and managing staff
• Menu creation and cost analysis, purchasing and inventory procedures Chef and Owner Sky Blue Bistro Nashville, TN As owner of Sky Blue I served as chef and manger.
• Designed and developed menus, seasonal specials, and advertising.
• Responsibility for cost control measures, trained and developed staff
• I successfully sold Sky Blue in 2010 for a profit * Named Chef Du Jour by the Tennessean in March 2009 Manager and Owner Boutique O2 Nashville, TN
• Managed all aspects of the boutique and Oxygen Therapy Bar, merchandising, event planning, Clothing gifts and jewelry buyer.
• Oxygen and Aromatherapy Technician
• Clothing, gifts and jewelry buyer.
• P&L, bookkeeping, trained and directed staff. Stylist and Color Expert Antoine Du~ Chez Cherry Creek, CO Successfully completed a one year apprenticeship under Master Stylist Robert Miller
• Worked as colorist for my clients as well as owner Robert Miller's clients.
• Grew a very strong clientele.
- Esthetician at Mysha Day Spa
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Completed Accredited Massage School 750 hour Program - Massage
- - education
Repair Manager for the central repair facility of Belk Department Stores, doing repairs, custom design and manufacture for 175 stores. Managing staff of 17 jewelers and support and managing a million dollar budget. Also involved in store associate training and sales support. · Shop supervisor 11 jewelers and 6 office personnel. · Hiring, training, and daily management of a quality workforce · Budgeting, shop production goals and meeting inventory demands · Weekly meetings to update associates on current projects, set and maintain goals, to identify any issues and surface solutions · Responsible for production; o Labor and material cost estimation for job orders o Assignment of repairs and custom orders to jewelers o Monitor repairs to ensure timely delivery to customers o Counsel jewelers during repair/manufacture processes o Quality control of finished pieces o Moving finished pieces to exceed cycle time goals o Equipment procurement and maintenance · Purchasing materials to complete job orders · Purchase and maintain shop equipment for maximum efficiency · Daily interaction with jewelers to motivate, encourage, and respond to issues that affect production · Scheduling of shop associate’s vacations and time off to maintain proper staffing to meet business needs · Maintain solid communication between the shop and 175 stores · Counsel with buyers and inventory control associates on quality and product knowledge to maintain quality products in our stores. · Trainer for sales associates in selling remounts, repairs, and proper use of tools via webinars and onsite regional seminars · Onsite jewelry repair clinics; planning and execution, active participation in selling to customers for same day repairs to fine jewelry · Assist fine jewelry associates in making sales, answering technical questions, and design assistance
- Jewelry Manager at Belk
- Associate Pastor/Interim Senior Pastor at Second Baptist Church
- Senior Pastor at Friendship Baptist Church
- Contract Jeweler at Lowell Hays Jewelers
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Ministry and Leadership
- - Associate of Divinity
Responsibilities Outside sales to retail stores, and private customers KB Jewelry & Collectables - Retail sales & Outside wholesale jewelry sales to a variety of retail store's or high end customer's ! Also doing sales of loose diamonds & custom made & or designer jewelry sales !Did a lot of Jewelry, Diamonds & Watch's sale's or if needed - estimating & appraising & buying for resale . Huge experience in gold buying , coins, diamonds ,flatware ,antique jewelry, and all jewelry metals ! ( Greenwich Jewelry , The Jewelry Store, Gold Buyer's USA ) plus more retailer's too, that I've worked for during my travels too ! Sale's Training / Trainer Self Employed - Buyer and sales of all types of jewelry or collectables - Jewelry & Watch's estimating & appraising & buying for resale Accomplishments Lifetme # 1 salesman all jobs held
- Owner / Manager at KB Jewelry & Collectables
- Senior Diamond Sales Ambassador - Sales of Specialty diamonds at De Beers Jewelry
- Outside sales to retail stores, and private customers at KB jewelry & Collectables
- Sales at Nazar's Fine Jewelry
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Yes - all - sales
· Maintained e-commerce management, listings, orders and customer correspondence · Social Media/Marketing research, photography and management · Completed all in-house repairs and cleanings · Facilitated special and custom orders for clients · Responsible for all jewelry and houseware visual merchandising in boutique
- E-commerce Director/Social Media Coordinator/Visual Merchandiser at Clay Pot Jewelry
- Operations and Marketing Assistant at Amorium Jewelry
- Jewelry Production at Debbie Fisher Jewelry
- Production Manager/Assistant Designer at Soixante Neuf Jewels
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fashion Design