Above and Beyond Career Development Job Developer Career Incorporated Job Developer Erie Construction Customer Service Rep Independent Mortgage Co Loan Originator RDB/Lincoln Mortgage Senior Loan Officer
- Job Developer at Zepf Mental Health Center Network Program
3 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Public Service Technology
As a Job Developer my responsibilities are to help, Mature Workers (SCSEP): Persons aged 55+ on the Senior Community Service & Employment Program are placed in part-time positions in public and non-profit agencies for training to enable them to enter the workforce. The National Council on Aging provides federal Department of Labor monies to Legacy Link. Assistance is provided to residents in 120 Georgia counties
- JOB DEVELOPER at LEGACY LINK AREA ON AGING
- at CITY OF WARRENTON
- BANK TELLER at FIRST CITIZENS BANK
8 months at this Job
Job Developer Promote and develop employment and on-the-job training opportunities to help people with developmental, cognitive, mental and physical disabilities find and maintain meaningful and enjoyable employment. Develop and maintain positive community business relationships for the purpose of finding people gainful employment and advancement opportunities. Provide individuals with instruction in identifying job related skills/interests and with resume writing, job search and interview techniques. Monitor and document each person's progress by developing and maintaining tracking and progress reports in a professional and timely manner as it pertains to the person's employment, individual support plan goals and billing requirements.
- Job Developer at The Arc of Dutchess
- Job Coach at DUTCHESS ARC, INC
- Lead Teacher at KIDDIE ACADEMY
- Lead Teacher at LEARNING TREE DAY CARE
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Human Services
I was a Job Developer for the St. Joseph County Job Training Program in South Bend, Indiana from 1986 to 1989. As a Job Developer, I contacted hundreds of employers to identify job openings for unemployed workers, matched unemployed workers to job requirements and developed Job Training Contracts. I also helped unemployed review Occupational Outlooks, conduct Job Searches, write Resumes and Job Interviews.
- Job Developer at St. Joseph County Job Training Program
- Friend of the Court Caseworker at Cass County Friend of the Court Office
- Academic Advisor, Career Counselor at Southwestern Michigan College
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology & Psychology
- M.A. - Counseling
Job Developer for nonprofit company where goal is to place clients in the community working for local companies. Look to build relationships with businesses within community through cold calling, prospecting, and networking. Other duties include job coaching, transportation of clients to work sites, attendance at career fairs and any other duties assigned by director.
- Job Developer at Employment Horizons
- Job Developer at Triangle Inc
- Account Executive at Electronic Merchant Services
1 year at this Job
- Health Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
295 Main Street, Room 590 Buffalo, New York 14203 Position: job Developer/Job Coach- Per Diem Detail of Position: Matched employment opportunities consistent with individual's skills and abilities. Taught job skills with an emphasis on job retention.
- job Developer/Job Coach at New York State Commission
- Job Coach at Suburban Adult Services, Inc
- Employment Specialist at Heritage Centers
- Direct Support Professional at Community Services
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate in Benefit Planning
- - Successfully
Started as a DSP. Helped individuals learn independent skills. I was premoted to the Supported Employment department where I worked with individuals at their community base jobs. I currently am th job developer. I seek employment for our individuals.
- Job Developer at Park Lawn Center
- Assistant Manager at Dollar Tree
7 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Math
• Job developer for a Non-Profit Organization, which is affiliated with the Department of Human Services (DHS) customers.
• Case manager for DHS customer files, which consisted of TANF & SNAP customers.
• Managed caseloads and document for TANF & SNAP customers.
- JOB DEVELOPER/CASE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT at PUBLIC IMAGE PARTNERSHIP
- Security Team Lead at Steven’s Security
- Job Development Specialist at Public Image Partnership
- SALES ASSOCIATE at FALLAS
2 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Job developer and lead instructor. Created and developed the full course curriculum for a 4 week vocational work readiness workshop. Instruct Kern Behavioral Health and recovery services clients in current job market info, employment readiness skills, resumes, cover-letters, thank you letters, job searching, interview skills, and Etc. Work with community employers to establish relationships and assist in post their positions and screening applicants.
- Job Developer 1 /Lead Instructor at Employment Training Resources
- Program Specialist at Employment Training Resources
- Manager Trainee at 84 Lumber Company
- Property Manager/Owner at Self Employed
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Social Work - Social Work
Job developing, job coaching, IPS services, PATH planning, and WAT (work adjustment training)
- JOB DEVELOPER at EASTERSEALS
- Direct Support Specialist at COMMUNITY INTERSECTIONS
- Direct Support Specialist at STEINER SILS
7 months at this Job
- - Rehabilitation Counseling
- B.S. - SOCIAL SCIENCE