AB109 Job Developer, Job Placements, Case Manager
- Job Developer at Health Right 360
- Business Development Manager at Self
- Employment Specialist at Watts Labor Community Action
- Business Development Coordinator at Self
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Job Developer/Job Coach
Heart 2 Heart Family Support Center
• Conduct and interpret employability assessments to determine job seekers' skill levels, career interests and goals to provide appropriate employment opportunities and develop a positive and clear career path for job seekers.
• Develop individualized job development for those supported in the employment programs through networking, marketing and job/client matching.
• Contact prospective employers to determine needs and to explain placement services. Maintain job sites, negotiated employment contracts, and worked with employers to meet agency expectations
• Establish excellent rapport with employers and participants to ensure retention; functioned as an advocate to resolve conflict that arise among employer and participants
• Provide assistance with resume enhancement to generate interviewing opportunities; offer interviewing techniques to ensure participants performed effectively on interviews One-Stop Branch Manager OhioMeansJobs-Medina County
• Manages all operational activities of the OhioMeansJobs Medina County Career Workforce Development Center including staffing, facilities, and coordination with vendors and suppliers. Provides superior customer service to job seekers and career changers.
• Develops center strategies and initiatives that reflect the organizations goals as well as meeting state workforce development guidelines.
• Prepares business plans that support the operation of the center and adhere to budget. May collaborate with educational institutions and businesses to provide additional or specialized training.
• Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Ensures department processes are adhered to. US Army, Captain, Infantry, Division Assistant G3 Operations, 82nd Airborne Division, Ft. Brag g, NC, Executive Officer, Platoon Leader, 1st Armored Division, Baumholder, Germany US Army Ranger School, Ft. Benning, GA
- Job Developer at Heart to Heart Family Support Center
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- BS - Political Science
- AAS - Paralegal Studies
Juvenile Court 315th. Which is in family toddler, intervention, and drug rehab court. task. The ability to multitask Since March 2014. is & Thinking Ahead, Communication, Researching, Technology, Organization, Texas Workforce Commission, Houston Tx - Job Developer Flexibility, & Teamwork.
- Job Developer at Child Advocate Inc
- Volunteer Appointed "Guardian Ad Litem" Harris County at Child Advocate Inc
- employers' Benefits Coordinator at State of Texas
- Regional Program Specialist at C.E. Technology, NY, TX, & LA
5 years at this Job
- Masters of Dispute and Resolution - Dispute and Resolution
- Bachelor's in Science
- Associate degree in Paralegal - Paralegal
- License - License & Certificates
• Provide one on one employment counseling to program participants.
• Conduct a skills and training needs assessment
• Discuss an employment plan based on the client's employment goals
• Assist clients in developing a personalized and professional resume
• Prepare clients for the job search process
• Prepare clients for the interview and hiring process including conducting mock interviews
• Work closely with the job developer, to match qualified candidates to available positions when available
• Monitor job retention and provide services to working clients
- JOB DEVELOPER at THE COMMUNITY PLACE OF GREATER ROCHESTER
- SENIOR STORE MANAGER at RADIO SHACK
- ASSISTANT MACHINE OPERATOR at AMERICAN PACKAGING
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - General Studies
1325 Spruce St. Riverside, CA. 92507 (505) 292-2001 Contact: Sharon Dukes/Program Manager or Marie Jim/SCSEP Grant Compliance and Records Manager West Region Job Developer/Trainer Working in conjunction with Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) staff, provide major job development assistance to SCSEP participants. Conduct outreach to area employers including community agencies, tribal entities, and private sector businesses to develop unsubsidized employment and/or additional training for SCSEP participants. Provide participants with ongoing case management, other training, and job search assistance. Recruit potential employers and host agencies through written promotion and personal contacts with workforce development agencies, business owners, managers, and community agencies within an assigned geographic area. Arrange or provide additional participant training including OJE training, computer skills training, job clubs/ job coaching, resume development, and job referrals for participants to public and private employers. Refer job-ready participants to public and private employers including host agencies in order to meet the NICOA SCSEP entered employment performance goal.
- West Region Job Developer/Trainer at National Indian Council on Aging Inc
- Youth Development Specialist/ Community Business Liaison at California Family Life Center/Planet Youth Program
- Behavioral Intervention Specialist/ Instructional Assistant Special Ed at Anaheim City School District
- Instructional Assistant Special Education at Disneyland
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services - Human Services
As a Job Developer, I am responsible for working with local employers to identify and develop opportunities for the employment appropriate for students enrolled in occupational/vocational programs district-wide and for program graduates; coordinate and assist in placing students on the job, and perform a follow-up. Performs other job-related duties as assigned. Essential functions include:
• Organize and present program information to occupational/vocational classes districtwide.
• Prepare and conduct skills-based pre-employment workshops for occupational/vocational students.
• Contact local employers to identify and develop part-time and full-time employment opportunities for occupational/vocational students and/or graduates.
• Coordinate job development and occupational/vocational students’ job placement.
• Establish and maintain contact with occupational/vocational students, teachers, and employers to monitor student job progress and employer needs.
• Use computer databases to prepare and maintain accurate student and employer program participant records and student job progress and employer needs.
• Conduct job placement follow-up survey with program graduates and document data required by the State Department of Education.
- Job Developer at Phoenix Union High School District
- Community Assistant at Phoenix Union High School District
- Property Management Assistant at Phoenix Union High School District
- Starbucks Barista Trainer at Starbucks
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Photography
I assist people with developmental and Intellectual disabilities in there job i assist then when needed
- Job Developer at Adelante Healthcare
- Aps police at aps
- Call Center Representative at Convergys
- security at securitas
5 months at this Job
- M.A Diploma
• Assist consumers seeking employment
• Assist consumers seeking volunteer opportunities
• Assist in day program as needed
• Transport consumers to interviews
• Transport consumers to places of employment
• Job coach as needed
• Serve as a DORS trainer for Employment Development Classes
- Job Developer at Delmarva Community Services/Delmarva Works
- Job Developer/Job Coach at Benedictine Adult Program
- Crew Leader at U. S. Census Bureau
- Shop Manager/Bookkeeper at Cut Rite Hair
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking and internet recruiting resources.
• Maintain close contact with clients during job training and placements to resolve problems and evaluate placement adequacy.
• Develop and maintain relationships with community referral sources.
• Locate barriers to client employment, such as inflexible schedules, transportation problems, and work with clients to develop strategies for overcoming these barriers.
• Participate in job development and placement programs, contacting prospective employers, placing clients in jobs, and evaluating the success of placements.
- Job Developer at New Dimensions
- Team Member at Meijer
- Cashier at Pilot Travel Center
- Server at TGI Fridays
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Youth Services
• Identify job openings in the local job market and maintain job bank for PATH customers' use
• Provide case management services to a defined caseload.
• Conduct work place contact at 30, 60, 90, and 150 day points to verify continuity and secure job verification forms.
• Conduct job development classes and assist with job search activities and job retention.
• Develop a retention strategy that will increase and monitor attendance and participation of PATH customers.
• Develop and implement a tracking system that will continuously monitor customer attendance as well as overall program and work performance.
• Other tasks and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Job Developer at Development Centers, Inc
- Career Development Representative at Ross Medical Education Center
- Program Coordinator at Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit
- Case Manager at Ross Innovative Employment Solutions
4 months at this Job
- Masters in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
- BA in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts