Arkansas press association member/ free lance journalist
- Journalist at Lake area weekly
- Bartender at VFW
- RCA Rural Carrier Associate at US Postal Service
- Board President at Shirley. Community development corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certified - massage therapy
- Contributing Journalist at Community Newspapers, The Miami Herald
- Reporter, Full Time at Community Newspapers, The Miami Herald
- Advertorial Writer, The Miami Herald at Advertising Sales
- Reporter, Host, WUFT FM Florida Public Radio at Public Access Television of North Central Florida
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- Master of Arts - Mass Communication
Three years of experience in Writing High understanding of writing, transcript and organize Transcript trends in social media events. In addition, I have Computer programs Copywriting competence and expertise with Digital Marketing Bilingual (Spanish and Communications, computers, English devices and programs. Outgoing EXPERIENCE and multitask, proficient at building and maintaining 2017 University of Puerto Rico-Journalist Developed and recorded news stories. professional relationship. Evaluated and edited material submitted for publication. Captured and edited photographs
- Journalist at Digital Marketing
1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Arts of Communication
- M.A. - Arts of Communication
- - Communications I was
Madison, South Dakota
• Guided students through various steps in the writing process including, brainstorming, researching, outlining, writing, revising and editing.
• Participated in professional development opportunities to expand knowledge and skill sets.
• Provided one-on-one and group tutoring instruction for students.
• Discussed studying strategies and recommended courses of action to help students meet their writing goals.
• Assisted students of all skill levels in writing.
• Utilized technology in tutoring sessions to diversify and enhance learning.
• Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning media to increase student understanding of course materials. Journalist for Trojan Times 01/2019 - Current
- Journalist at Dakota State University
- Writing Center Learning Assistant at Dakota State University
- Resident Assistant at Dakota State University
- Conference Assistant at Dakota State University
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - English for New Media
Lesscancer.org), Rye, New Hampshire
● Assisted in the preparation, coordination, and hosting of events including National Cancer Prevention Workshop on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C. and the United States Congressional Cancer Prevention Caucus. Supporting roles included dispersing educational material and coordinating attendance at both events.
● Supported the Split the Mitt 300 mile bike ride through Michigan by reaching out to donors, organizing volunteers, and assisting bike riders as well as staffing social media efforts which included Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube EXTRACURRICULARS & PROJECTS College of Charleston Lacrosse Team
● Refined teamwork skills both on and off the field while helping to grow the Lacrosse Club's presence on campus through fundraising, awareness and community service. Woke, Rattling Bones, Conversations, Holy Rites and Sacred Places - Charleston City Gallery
● Organized, directed and produced an art exhibit that was inspired by the unearthing of 36 enslaved, African descended individuals during the construction of the Gillard Center that left many in the community questioning how Charleston remembers the horrific acts that took place there, during the time of slavery. Both historical organizations and school groups, such as the Gullah Society and A Backpack Journalist were included in formulating this project to ensure reconciliation with this dark history continues well past my time in the city.
- Journalist at Next Generation Choices Foundation
- Intern, Researcher at Miles O'Brien Productions
- Cabin Counselor at Shrine Mont Camps
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA in Political Science - Political Science
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 2014- Present: Journalist at Gambia Radio and Television Services 10TH January 2016 – 21st January 2017: Assigned at the State House as Presidential Correspondent July 19th 2016- 13th February 2017: Press Officer at the Office of the President, State House 2018-19 Communications Officer, Food Safety and Quality Authority of the Gambia 12th March 2018-28th February 2019: Media Liaison Officer, The Migrant Project (Seefar International) TRAINING 2017: TV Production training LANGUAGE SKILLS English: Read, write, speak and listen well Local Languages, Wollof, Mandinka, Manjago, Jola ASSIGNMENTS 2014: Covered a Political Rally in Guinea Bissau 2015: Covered Presidential Nationwide Dialogue with the People’s Tour as assistant Correspondent 2016: Covered Cabinet Retreat, Organization of Islamic Conference in Istanbul, Covered series of Presidential functions such as: courtesy calls, swearing-in of Ministers, among others. May 2016: Covered Presidential Nationwide Dialogue with the People’s Tour as Chief Correspondent. November 2016: Covered Presidential Nomination, campaign and elections as Chief Correspondent. December 2016 – 2017 January: Covered series of Presidential engagements with ECOWAS leaders during the Political Impasse. 2017: Covered the Visit of Former British Premier Tony Blair and his engagement with President Barrow as well as other subsequent Presidential engagement. 2017: Initiated a weekly Manjago Cultural Mgazine Program ( Bechii Manjaku)
- Journalist at Gambia Radio and Television Services
- Media Liaison Officer, The Migrant Project at Gambia Radio and Television Services
- Communications Officer at Gambia Radio and Television Services
- Press Officer at the Office of the President at Gambia Radio and Television Services
5 years, 2 months at this Job
As a journalist, I became involved with different types of events around the Imperial Valley and communicated with leaders of particular organizations. My accomplishments include writing about Thanksgiving charities, Christmas parades, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Imperial County projects that help readers be informed and aware. Some skills I obtain as a journalist are photography, interviews, and professional writing.
- Journalist at Awareness Month, and Imperial County
- Barista at State Street Coffee House
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - research
- - history
- - Journalism which helped me write articles and learned
position: newspaper journalist section : political Tasks: researching, collecting informations , reporting and writing news stories : covering national and international events ( congress, seminars , conferences, press conferences , forum and workshop) : legislative reporting ( covering a parliamentary activities) : interviews : networking Representing my country at in international events
- Journalist at Le Matin, l’economiste
7 years at this Job
- Master Business law,French section - Private Law ,French section
Content Specialist - Content calendar, content planning, research & development, book reviews, statistical analysis, news-breaking, brand awareness, audience engagement, direction Managing Editor - Digital communication, copy editing, SEO/Google MANAGING EDITOR & Analytics knowledge, URL/meta description generation, JOURNALIST graphics/image embedding
- JOURNALIST at SEO/Google
- FREELANCE - WRITER & CONSULTING EDITOR at SEO & Google Analytics
- DOCENT & ARCHIVIST at SEO & Google Analytics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Sports History
I work in this job like class, learning to be a writer, videographer, editor, and manger of your content to become a multimedia Journalist.
- Multimedia Journalist at Ben Davis Television
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- None - Telecommunications (News,Film Studies)