ARCLabs - Hanahan, SC 900 hour course: NCCER Core Curriculum, Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding/Flux Core Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, Oxy-Fuel Cutting, Carbon Arc Cutting, Plasma Arc Cutting, Interpreting Welding Symbols/Drawings, Shielded Metal Arc Welding on Pipe, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding on Carbon Steel and Stainless-Steel Pipe. C Total Army Training System Primary Leadership Course Basic Non Commissioned Officer Course First Line Leadership Development Course Primary Leadership Development Course Hull Technician Course 4955 Advanced High Pressure Welder Journeyman Welder Certified Engineering Duty Officer Certified US Navy Fire Marshal Certified Armorer Security Reaction Force Basic Security Reaction Force Advanced Non-Compliant Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure Course Arclabs 900 hour welding course A Good Conduct Medal (6), Army Accommodation Medal (1), Army Achievement Medal (1), Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal (4), National Defense Service Medal (2), Global War on Terrorism Service medal (4), Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal (4), Navy and Army Expert Rifle Medal, Navy Expert Pistol Medal, Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist, Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialist, Paratrooper Badge, Air Assault Badge.
- Journeyman Welder at Welding Technology
- Finisher at Scout Boats
- Security Police Officer at Chenega Infinity, LLC
- Armed Security Officer at Santee Cooper
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Criminal Justice
- Vocational 900 hour NCCER Welding - Welding Technology
- Welder at TOPCOR
- Top Helper at Crowder Constructors Inc
- Teacher at Kingstree Senior High School
- Teacher at Marlboro County High School
8 months at this Job
- Welding certificate - Welding
- Bachelors of Arts - Psychology
20106 Elizabeth street
Saint Clair Shores MI
Seeking a Welder/Fabricator position with a company, with an opportunity to my refine skills and knowledge to contribute to company goals.
• 20+ years as a journeyman level welder and fabricator, highly skilled in GMAW, FCAW, SMAW, GTAW, and SAW welding processes on both structural steel and pipe.
• 10 years as a supervisor utilizing my strong leadership, organizational, and managing abilities.
• Active DOD Secret Clearance and Current Traveler’s Passport. Work Experience BAE Systems Land and Armament Division, York, PA 17405 Journeyman Welder/Fabricator, 2014 thru Present *Conducts removal of outdated manual AFES, modifies the ballistic aluminum and ballistic steel for the relocation of mounts and pumping prior to upgraded automatic sensor AFES. *Aligns and lays out the critical template prior to drill of armor to clear boom movement of the M88A2 Hercules Tracked Recovery Vehicle. *Installs OPMOD upgrade to M88A2, which require various application of plasma cutting, carbon arc gouging and welding of ballistic and non-ballistic material. Trinity Products Inc. (Steel and Pipe Fabrication), St. Charles, MO 63301 Journeyman Welder/Fabricator, 2013 - 2014 *Perform CJP welds on 1 1/2’’ X 110’’ diameter pipe to include piping to 3/8’’ X 24’’ pipe for custom build pylons, towers, bridges and building structures for variety of commercial uses. *Fabricated and welded outplacement of drill teeth and lay out for jack and bore equipment fabrication. Progress Rail (Caterpillar Company), Muncie, IN 47302 Journeyman Welder/Fabricator, 2012 - 2013 *Worked as a certified welder and fabricator on the underframe chassis of the 249 series locomotive and the 519 series locomotive, designed and developed by progressive rail. *Performed multipass heavy plate welding in 2F, 3F, and 4F plate positions and 5F fillet on pipe, in GMAW and SMAW applications conforming to AWS D1.1 standards. *Fabricate, layout, assemble and weld sub-assemblies and additional components for installation and assembly in the chassis construction. BAE Systems Land and Armament Division, Kandahar Air Field, Afghanistan Journeyman Welder/Fabricator, 2012 - 2012 *Worked as a certified welder and fabricator on the UIK Armor upgrade program *Worked and certified welder and fabricator on ISS SOCOM upgrade. *Using arc gouging, plasma, and oxy-acetylene cutting processes, removed existing brackets and mounts without damage to the vehicles hull. *Using GMAW-P weld process, welded new brackets and mounts to vehicle IAW with AWS D1.1 and TACOM weld specifications without need of repairs or rework of welds. *Fabricated jigs, fixtures and special tools for welders and mechanics to assist and cut time needed to assemble vehicles. *Repaired existing hull damage and cracks in accordance with BAE company repair procedures. BAE Systems Land and Armament Division, Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan Journeyman Welder/ Fabricator, 2011-2012 *Worked as a certified welder and fabricator on the UIK Armor upgrade program. *Install RPG Nets. *Fabricated jigs, fixtures and special tools for welders and mechanics to assist and cut time needed to assemble vehicles. *Repaired existing hull damage and cracks in accordance with BAE company repair procedures. BAE Systems Land and Armament Division, Joint Base Balad, Iraq Journeyman Welder/Fabricator 2010 -2011 *Worked as a certified welder and fabricator on the ISS SOCOM suspension upgrade program. *Using arc gouging, plasma, and oxy-acetylene cutting processes, removed existing brackets and mounts without damage to the vehicles hull. *Using GMAW-P weld process, welded new brackets and mounts to vehicle IAW with AWS D1.1 and TACOM weld specifications without need of repairs or rework of welds. *Fabricated jigs, fixtures and special tools for welders and mechanics to assist and cut time needed to assemble vehicles. *Instrumental in reducing the welding portion of production time line from 3 days to under 24 hours. *Assisted mechanics in assembly of add on components and drilling/extracting bolts. *Repaired existing hull damage and cracks in accordance with BAE company repair procedures. OTR Wheel Engineering, Quincy, IL 62301 Welder/ Fabricator, 1996 - 2010 *Certified welder involved in all phases of manufacture and assembly of large diameter wheels used in agriculture, mining, industrial, and military applications. *Skilled in the set-up, adjustments, operations and maintenance of Submerged Arc Welding machines. *Fabrication, set up, and adjustment of jigs and fixtures for varying sized wheels *Manually programmed and operated mills, vertical and horizontal lathes. *Participated in several experimental procedures and assemblies for various companies, offering valuable input to engineers for best processes for products. *Traveled to the company’s other plants throughout the U.S. to train personnel on setup and operation of welding equipment and jigs. *Consistently met and exceeded company standards for production. Accurate Exhaust, Quincy, IL 62301 Welder/Fabricator, 1994 - 1996 *Worked in all phases of the business: sales, inventory, purchasing, accounting, customer service, and installation. *Designed, fabricated and welded custom exhaust systems on passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, and farm equipment. *Using GMAW and GTAW, welded stainless and mild thin gauge steel tubing to fabricate systems to factory standards. *Safely operated bending mandrels, saw, torches cutting equipment and welding machines. Youngquist Brothers Inc., Ft. Myers, FL 33913 Senior Driller, 1985 - 1994 *Responsible both build up and tear down of rigging operations that included power lines, mud lines, and disconnecting of drilling package such as mud tanks, mud pumps, derrick, rig floor, FCR house, and generators.Used cranes to lift packages onto flatbed trucks for hauling to next site. *Operated forklifts to move pallets of chemicals and hazardous materials. Operated Link Belt cranes, on an as needed basis, to move heavy equipment around the deck. Operated 500-ton block that ran drill stems in and out of the hole. Supervised a 12- 25 man crew with responsibility for scheduling, job planning, and safety compliance. *Maintained total responsibility for preventive maintenance and repaired busted hydraulic lines, washed out valves, and other breakdowns to keep hydraulic equipment in excellent operating condition. *Fabrication and welding of rig substructures, casing and pipeline work to and from rig, using GMAW, FCAW, and SMAW. *Operated 18-60 ton all terrain cranes, as well as track hoes, backhoes, dozers and loaders for rig sight and right of way construction. Education Quincy High School, Quincy, IL 62301 High School Diploma graduated 1983. Palm Beach Technical College, Palm Beach, FL 33480 Certified Welder 1985 in 6G certification. Skills
• Mig, Tig, Stick, Flux Cored, Submerged Arc, Inner shield Welding, Oxy-acetylene, Plasma, and Arc gouge cutting practices.
• Troubleshooting, and repairing mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, as well as diesel engine electrical and fuel systems. Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and engineer drawings.
• Electrical power generation systems set up, maintenance, and repair. Forklift operation, as well as cranes, dozers, and loaders. Certifications BAE Systems Land and Armament Division, York, PA 17405 Certified Welder, 2010 and 2014 in ballistic steel and aluminum in 3G and 4G GMAW-P (IAW with AWS D1.1 and TACOM weld specifications. Trinity Products Inc. (Steel and Pipe Fabrication), St. Charles, MO 63301 Certified Welder, AWS D1.1 3G 1’’ thick plate double bevel, open root 1/4’’ spacing, 30 degree bevel. Progress Rail (Caterpillar Company), Muncie IN 47303 Certified Welder, 2013 multipass heavy plate welding in 2F, 3F, 4F plate positions 5F fillet on pipe (GMAW and SMAW). OTR Wheel Engineering, Quincy, IL 62301 Certified Welder 1995 - 2010 in SAW and GMAW. Training BAE Systems Land and Armament Division, York, PA 17405 Certified Welder, 2010, 2014 in ballistic steel and aluminum. Learned and taught company procedures for welding on up-armored ground combat vehicles and MRAPs using GMAW, FCAW, and GTAW. Certified in 3G and 4G GMAW-P. OTR Wheel Engineering, Quincy, IL 62301 Taught proper procedures for welding on Caterpillar equipment using GMAW, FCAW, and SAW welding processes. Halliburton, Houston, TX 77002 Attended Mud Engineering School learned proper formulas and selection of fluids for all aspects of drilling.
- Journeyman welder fabricator at Hoskins Steel Fabrication &Repair INC.
at this Job
• Welded and assembled products using TIG welding methods.
• Responsible for clamping, holding, tack-welding, bolting, and grinding/blending parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product.
• Safely operated equipment necessary to perform daily duties.
• Member of the Safety Committee/ Captain of a Safety Team
• Worked on specialty tier hoods that required Journeyman skill sets
- Journeyman Welder at Gaylord Industries
- at Southern Steel & Deck
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General Education
Skilled in metal adhesion techniques such as mig, stick, and brazing welding and air arc cutting procedures * Certified AWS welder (A7d, A-7d-2 and A1); worked on boilers, blast furnaces, and various types of structures * Certified Rigger and crane hand and voice signaler * Qualified scaffold erector/dismantler * First aid, CPR, and AED qualified * Received safety training in HAZCOM, lockout/tag out, confined space, stored energy, hot work permitting, climbing, safety harness inspection, hearing conservation, personal protective equipment, arc flash suppression, fire prevention and abatement, driving safety, electrical hazards, moving equipment, lead/arsenic/cadmium hazards,
- Journeyman/Welder at Union Ironworker
- Squad Leader at U.S. Army 101 Airborne Division
- Laborer at Perkins Construction
- Apprentice Carpenter at J.C. Builders
7 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Apprenticeship Technology
- GED - Basic Training
My job responsibilities and day to day duties include:
• Showing up to work in appropriate P.P.E. and giving Job Safety Analysis's and safety meetings discussing topics that we should be aware of through a day to day approach in the construction and millwright industry.
• Inspecting all tools and equipment before use, ensuring that the equipment and tools are in good working condition before the workday begins.
• Doing a step by step walk-down of what the task is of the day or what needs to be assessed with top priority.
• Assessing blueprints or designs to ensure installation of equipment, pipe, iron, duct-work, or machinery.
• Completing all tasks within safety guidelines that are set forth from the company.
• Maintaining appropriate communication to ensure team unity in the work environment. My skills and trade knowledge are as follows:
• Structural and Pipe welder - 5 years
• Iron-worker- 3 years
• Pipe-fitter - 2 years
• Rigger/Operator - 2 years
• Laborer - 5 years I have an extensive knowledge of metallurgy for my age as well as experience with welding and welding fundamentals. I am a highly driven, motivated and confident person that enjoys the industrial construction/millwright industry. I am very eager to learn new things of the industry and to teach things that others may not know. I have some certifications through my current company, such certifications are listed below.
• OSHA 10
• Aerial/Scissor Lift
• Forklift Operation
• First Aid and Cpr
- Journeyman Welder at usg construction
- Laborer/spotter at Sunland construction
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Welding - Welding
- High school graduate - College preparatory
Welder and fitter
- Level 3 Journeyman Welder at Petersen Inc.
- Metal Fabrication Supervisor at Virginia Transformers
- Final Assembly Supervisor at Virginia Transformers
- Lead Man/Weld Tech at Virginia Transformers
2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Martin Lake, Big Brown, Oak Grove, Sandow, Jack County, Stryker Creek, R.W. Miller, Trinidad, Odessa, DeCordova, Lake Creek, Handley, and the ERC (equipment repair center) Welding Certifications - TIG, MIG, Structural, Stainless, Pipe, Heavy wall, Tube Equipment Operator's License - JLG, Lull, Forklift and Scissor Lift QA/QC Recommend and verify implementation of appropriate corrective action for quality issues. Assured applicable codes and standards were followed. Provide quality assessment and maintained documentation of area weld counts. WELDER Competent in GMAW (MIG) carbon & stainless steel, GTAW (TIG) carbon, stainless steel and aluminum, SMAW (Stick) carbon, stainless steel and Inconel and SAW (Submerged Arc) carbon & stainless steel. Capable of welding plate & pipe in all positions. Experienced in all phases of metal fabrication. Proven history of successful NDT Inspections for X-ray, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrate and Ultrasonic examinations. Other welding skills include selecting proper wire, shielding gases, and setting wire feed speeds and voltage to obtain balanced arc condition. MILLWRIGHT Installed, dismantled, replaced, and repaired numerous plant machines including aligning gears and wheels, fitting bearings, and connecting belts. Installed and balanced ID, FD, and PA fans. Rebuilt and installed motors, pumps, pinion gears, bull gears and sole plates for crushers and ball mills.
- JOURNEYMAN WELDER / QA/QC at Fluor Global Services
24 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
at this Job
- Certificate - Welding
- High school
- Some college
- Journeyman Welder at Nichols Brothers Boat Builders
- Journeyman Welder at Dakota Creek
- Combo Welder/Fitter at QED Systems Inc
- Combo Welder/Fitter at NSC Technologies
4 years, 11 months at this Job