2018 - present: JR BUSINESS ANALYST / JR PROJECT MANAGER
• Gather stakeholder feedback and effectively write user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements to the development team.
• Work with the development team throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
• Support internal teams with specific questions, training, and guidance during product deployment and ongoing training.
• Collaborate with the team to meet project and/or product development objectives and deadlines.
• Understand project scope and escalate to Product Owner when changes are identified.
• Author and maintain project and/or product documentation as needed.
• Develop and maintain expertise in assigned projects and/or feature areas.
• Provide support to the Product Owner with backlog prioritization, feature sequencing and organization, user acceptance testing.
- JR Business Analyst / JR Project Manager at Brown Paper Tickets
- Software Quality Assurance Specialist at Brown Paper Tickets
- Quality Control and Assurance Coordinator at Brown Paper Tickets
- Advanced Client Services Representative at Brown Paper Tickets
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - French, music, humanities
OneLink (PeopleSoft 8.9) Project
Worked on purchasing and inventory modules of OneLink (PeopleSoft 8.9) to improve the inventory management system, finance and supply chain management operations and delivered stronger, easier to understand financial reporting at a lower cost. Worked on the business side of the software to train different pharmacy employees on different job processes. Traveled around different Kaiser Facilities to train the Pharmacists, Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacy Techs.
• Trained Pharmacy employees on different processes through Job Aid.
• Worked and solved everyday problems by contacting the OneLink support by creating tickets.
• Initially setup the pharmacies to run the OneLink pharmacy processes.
• Worked on match exceptions to save and lowered pharmacies budget.
• Trained pharmacy managers, pharmacist's, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy clerks on reports, purchasing, ordering and the inventory modules in two weeks.
• Saved pharmacy operations cost by properly training employees on pharmacy recharge process. WORK EXPERIENCE )
- Jr. Business Analyst at Kaiser Permanente
- Production Manufacturing Team Member at New United Motor Manufacturing Inc
- Senior Project for BS at Network & Communication Management
- NUMMI Contractor at Supplier Link Services
5 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Information Security
- Bachelor of Science - Network and Communication Management
Develop and manage work plans, act as project contact, handle meeting scheduling, and run project
• Identify and gather business goals and requirements from user community; analyze and translate customer business requirements into technical requirements and functional specifications for system design and implementation.
• Interact closely with the subject matter experts for functional requirement gathering.
• Work closely with the development team to clarify and understand functionality, resolve issues and provided feedback.
• Create tasks, perform UAT, and report bugs and other open issues in JIRA, a project management software.
• Use Microsoft Visio software to create use case diagrams, basic process flow charts, and functional development flow charts.
• Manage customer Promostandards endpoint connections.
- Jr Business Analyst at Prime Resources/abPrime
- IT Administrative Assistant/Helpdesk Technician at
- Encompass Administrator\ IT Helpdesk Tech.\ Business Continuity Coordinator at Naugatuck Valley Savings and Loan
- Operations Administrative Specialist at
1 year at this Job
- MS - Society
• Junior Business Analyst (Recruiting & Sales Program): Robert Walters Recruiting software that we call "Profile".
• The system will connect with our sales people with the available jobs by the category and the industry. Recruiters can search, apply and keep track of the progress. The system allows us to data map as well, connecting the company's info to the candidate applying for that organization, along with connecting that information to a "vacancy" or the specific role they are applying for. Furthermore, Profile will allow us to keep notes on each candidate that we speak to, and lets us set a time and date to automatically call back or send catch-up emails after a certain period of time, all linked to our Outlook. This 8-month project is developed in .Net code with SQL server as a back-end database system. This system is used by company employees across 24 countries.
• As a junior business analyst, I am working with our senior sales executive around the globe to gather the requirements and communicating them with the offshore development team. The project consists of business requirements, functional requirements and non-functional requirements (performance), and other SDLC documentation.
• Recruiting Executive: As a recruiting executive, my job is to identify and interview senior IT and non-IT executives for a suitable position at major Investment Banks and Financial institutions in Manhattan, New York. Experienced in communicating with the experienced BT/non-BT leaders in the industry, ability to convince them to consider for a new career for their career growth.
- Jr. Business Analyst / Executive Recruiter at Robert Walters LLC
- Customer Service Representative at TD BANK
- Junior Executive at The Credit Pros
- Mobile Sales Consultant at Best Buy
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
· Analyzing statistics and reports to ensure business flow · Compiling reports to view workload, inventories, and future concerns · Leading meetings with stakeholders and directors daily · Quality checking of change requests to ensure the flow of changes through the interfaces · Coordination on multiple levels and platforms to prevent errors · Working change requests for different applications · Participating in weekly meetings to learn of all changes throughout the systems · Submission of time reports · Use of excel and online based applications to compile work, statistics, and to view future changes
- Jr. Business Analyst at CGI Group
- TEAM LEADER at CGI
- TRAINING FACILITATOR at CGI
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT at CGI
3 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Project Achievements: * Interacted with the Business Owners of the Reference Data through JRP/Interviews/Surveys to gather business requirements and translate them into functional specifications. * Created a Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to outline project deliverables and requirements * Involvement of the Parallel Conversion/Migration and Legacy Retirement project of the functionality within Calibra System to RDMA. * Provided Data Mapping of the Calibra System to RDMA Landing, Staging and Base Systems while define Data Cleansing and Formatting Rules during the ETL processes * Created Functional Specification Documents (FSD) and UML Diagrams for the POC environment of the RDMA IDD Screen based on the business requirements * Analyzed the POC environment and its screen capabilities involving the workflows and created Use Case Diagrams to capture it based on the BRD and FSD while outlining risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies * Participated in the customization of the UI text forms and drop downs and functional analysis within the POC environment * Participated in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to resolve issues pertaining development and testing of the RDMA IDD * Presented the capabilities of RDMA to the business users and development team to asses project planning involving SIT and UAT * Assisted in the creation of Test Cases associated with the RDMA IDD to support the QA testers into SIT and UAT phases of the SDLC process * Performed Regression Testing and Functional Testing of the IDD Screens in the POC environment before presenting to the Business Users and elevating the environment into SIT and UAT * Participated in SIT & UAT phases of the projects, helped in creation of test plans and test strategy document.
- Jr. Business Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Data Analyst at Relational Solutions
- Intern at Microexcel
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Intro to Computer Science
Pizza Hut, being one of the biggest contributors in the online pizza business, had decided to take step to modernize the UX and make it more user friendly. Pizza Hut decided to update the user flow, this entailed many front-end improvements, such as using more neutral colors throughout the system, reskinning and improving the Tracking page and confirmations, and making a number of online promotions very easy to access. Improvements were also made to back-end systems, such as keeping an index of images and designs on local servers, improving load times on both mobile and desktop.
● Created As-Is Business Process Models using MS Visio.
● Interacted extensively with various business groups, stakeholders and users to develop the Vision Document that is aligned with corporate strategic objectives
● Documented the "AS-IS" Business Workflows adhering to UML standards
● Worked on Agile Methodology with monthly release and weekly sprints.
● Managed the application support product backlog using Rally.
● Conducted Monthly Business Prioritization meetings with the stakeholders identify features to be scheduled for the upcoming release.
● Documented User Story using Rally to detail the business need.
● Conducted weekly sprint planning meeting with the developers and quality assurance analysts to review user story, assign story points and assign cards to a respective sprint.
● Documented meeting minutes from JAD sessions and obtained sign-offs from JAD participants
● Followed a structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential business processes, business rules, functional and non-functional requirements
● Designed User Interface-level wireframes detailing interaction models and user experience using Axure.
● Conducted requirement workshops to verify and validate business requirements
● Documented test cases / test scripts
● Performed functional and GUI testing to ensure that the user acceptance criteria are met
● Co-coordinated the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on a daily basis with the SME's to make sure that all the business requirements are addressed in the application
- Jr. Business Analyst at Pizza Hut
- Jr. Business Analyst at Aon Insurance
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Service - Human Service
Project Description: The motto of the project involved to build a system, which could allow the clients to have a safe payment pathway online and also choose to pay by cash at their doorstep which evolved into the online shopping store. It also focused on Conversion Rate Optimization which included enhancing the user experience of the website.
• Participated in preparing the project scope and objectives.
• Expert in requirement gatherings while following various elicitation techniques for business requirements by conducting client group interviews, focused groups, workshops and online surveys.
• Prepared business requirement document (BRD) and System Requirement Specification (SRS) to provide details of each business and functional requirement, development and implementation plan of these requirements, timelines.
• Assisted in developing the project deadlines/deliverables/strategies to effectively manage projects.
• Prepared and maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to record the business and functional requirements.
• Perform data validations leveraging BIgData technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Impala and leveraging cloud computing technologies.
• Prepared use case diagrams and description documentation based on the analysis, and obtained approvals from the clients.
• Prepared Mockup screens with the help of UI components using wireframes for testing the front end.
• Prepared activity diagrams on Rational Rose to better understand the flow of activities along with the timelines.
• Coordinated with project stakeholders to track the progress of the project, update status and lead review meeting to ensure that schedules and deliverables are met.
• Coordinated and controlled change request for the clients by conducting impact and cost analysis, prioritizing and mitigating changes.
• Managed the contents using SharePoint 2007. Environment: Waterfall, Rational Rose, MS Office Suite 2010(MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint), Windows XP, SharePoint 2007, HPQC v8.0, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Java, J2EE, XML, MS SQL server.
- Jr. Business Analyst at Hero India Impex, India
3 years, 3 months at this Job
• Worked with a team of BAs to design and develop Order to Invoice application for the Commodities Inspection business.
• Designed and developed Email Dispatcher functionality from within the in-house application.
• Worked with stakeholders to identify and prioritize the tasks for monthly maintenance release
• Interacted with internal stakeholders to develop, populate, and maintain Dashboards.
• Created and enhanced reporting processes and identified the gaps with the as-is processes with specific responsibility on Data Ownership.
• Interacted cross functional with Inspectorate business function within the Extended Service Contracts Supply Chain management prospective.
• Responsible for development of interfaces from/to multiple Legacy systems.
• Facilitated and organized meetings, conducted monthly review meetings, weekly BA-DEV meeting and brainstorming sessions. Also conducted interviews with business stakeholders and workshops to discuss high level requirements and user Stories.
• Performed Impact analysis for proposed enhancements and conducted gap analysis in understanding how the upgraded system carries out the business functions and assisted in ensuring the timely and effective implementation.
• Worked closely with Developers and User Representatives, to communicate end-user reviews and application walk-through.
• Worked with On-site and Off-shore teams for Development and Testing.
• Interacted with Development and QA to ensure overall quality and scalability of the software.
• Interacted with Subject Matter Experts to get clarifications on the product.
• Created functional specifications from the Business Requirements Document.
• Designed the mappings to load the conversions data from source to target ERP.
- Jr. Business Analyst at Inspectorate America
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
• Headcount / Financial mapping
• Reporting and Metrics
• Assisting Hiring Managers with ad hoc resource inquiries
• Working with Business Management teams to track resource movements
• Assist Contingent Worker Program Team with management of on/off-boarding activities
- Jr. Business Analyst (Contractor) at Deposit Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Access Developer (Contract) at University of South Florida
- Data Analyst (Contactor) at Equinix
- at American Mortgage Consultants
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science