Auburn Hills, MI My partnership with W3R Consulting provided me with employment opportunities in technology at Comerica Bank: Jr. Business Analyst; Comerica Bank (June, 2017 - Present) Communicated and worked closely with product owner in order to create accurate and well-written user stories in an agile environment. Acted as Project Coordinator, assisting the Project Manager in organizing releases, tracking progress and hosting ceremonial meetings. Provided support to QA Lead in order to ensure precise release testing. Created test cases, bug cards and project documentation. Administered the team's SharePoint, organized documents and updated the design to make it look more pleasing to the eye. Achievements: * Successfully transformed the Customer Contact Center at Comerica, transitioning hundreds of service agents off their old system and onto Salesforce. This enhanced both the customer's experience as well as the Customer Contact Center's experience * Managed the service backlog items in JIRA, and effectively lead the team through over 20 sprints * Trained in agile practices, and declared the "agilest" of team
- Jr. Business Analyst; Comerica Bank at W3R Consulting
- Technical Analyst at Comerica Bank
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Conducted requirement gathering sessions with business and Design team to gather requirements, as well as addressing various technical issues and suggested possible solutions.
● Played a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions.
● Employed Scrum Framework within an agile development environment to improve software development processes and elevate product quality while meeting defined goals and key deadlines.
● Implemented the Agile methodology and developed program and Sprint Backlogs.
● Responsible for building the product roadmap and coordinating the design, direction and delivery of parcel automation.
● Used JIRA to track User Stories progress and follow-up on defects with the QA and developers in different builds.
● Daily Scrum Meeting.
● Groomed backlog of features to ensure readiness for scrum planning sessions including documenting acceptance criteria; defines As-Is and To-Be process flows to identify gaps and new requirement.
● Documented epics, user stories and associated acceptance criteria.
● Prepared project status and sprint metrics (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burn-Down Chart and Velocity Chart) reports.
● Coordinated with Product Manager to estimate release timelines, prioritize requirements/Product Backlog based on Delivery schedule, Business Value based on ROI calculation.
● Organize and facilitate SCRUM ceremonies: daily standups, Sprint Planning/Grooming, Sprint Reviews/Demos, and Retrospectives.
● Employed best practices in project management& requirement gathering techniques
● Leveraged requirements elicitation skills to deliver multiple Requirements Traceability Matrix's (RTM) that achieved sponsor and stakeholder acceptance sign-off that each requirement was 100% delivered.
● Collaborated with UX and UI teams to define User friendly workflows for various scenarios.
● Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for QA testing and report.
- Jr Business Analyst at Staffigo TEchnical Services
- Technology Intern at Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Management Intern at SB Design LLC
- Jr Business Analyst at HCL Technologies Pvt. Ltd
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Business Analytics
- Bachelors of Technology - Computer Science
• Documented business and functional requirements along with any additional artifacts, to define client needs/wants
• Communicated regularly with Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure accurate understanding and interpretation of business requirements and related artifacts
• Established and maintained traceability between business and functional requirements and related artifacts in accordance with department guidelines and audit requirements
• Created formalized documentation around departmental processes including job aids, standards guides and communication guides
- Meridian, Jr. Business Analyst at
- Meridian, Administrative Assistant at
- Administrative Assistant at Apex Systems
- Teller at Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management - Communications
Develop and manage work plans, act as project contact, handle meeting scheduling, and run project
• Identify and gather business goals and requirements from user community; analyze and translate customer business requirements into technical requirements and functional specifications for system design and implementation.
• Interact closely with the subject matter experts for functional requirement gathering.
• Work closely with the development team to clarify and understand functionality, resolve issues and provided feedback.
• Create tasks, perform UAT, and report bugs and other open issues in JIRA, a project management software.
• Use Microsoft Visio software to create use case diagrams, basic process flow charts, and functional development flow charts.
• Manage customer Promostandards endpoint connections.
- Jr Business Analyst at Prime Resources/abPrime
- IT Administrative Assistant/Helpdesk Technician at Prime Resources/abPrime
- Encompass Administrator\ IT Helpdesk Tech.\ Business Continuity Coordinator at Naugatuck Valley Savings and Loan
- Operations Administrative Specialist at NVS&L
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Phoenix Innovation is a product-based start-up company focusing on Supply Chain Management - Forward and Reverse logistics for the AT&T mobile devices. Phoenix Innovation developed two products: BlackBox is an analytical and visualization tool used for data transformation into real-time, predictive insights. It also offers commodity volatility, changing demand forecasts, and supplier-specific challenges; MIDAS is extremely simple software tool that enables the lifecycle of devices like cell phones, apple watches & iPad, etc Midas provides returns and efficient disposition of devices and derives best possible value for the retailers.
• Assist in developing the plans to address issues and work with the senior management team to implement.
• Responsible for maintaining established reports and supporting systems and processes already in use.
• Develop, track, and trend tools and create and analyze reports in order to determine possible solutions.
• Create and maintain SOP documentations to provide a comprehensive understanding of the solution.
• Perform internal Audit for improving data transactions and collaborate with client to define issue and plan of action.
• Provide logistical solutions to client's requirements and requests.
• Responsible for communicating the solution to clients and explain the details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
• Support data and analytics requests by gathering business requirements, sourcing and validating data, analyzing data, building models, synthesizing insights, and presenting results.
• Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its reporting goals.
• Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualization in Tableau to meet the organization's business requirement.
• Provide improvise solutions on analytical dashboards / analytical tools for business users in Tableau.
• Build and publish customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
• Create Tableau Dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, line/pie graphs, and Gantt charts.
• Perform detailed data analysis on the content and determine structure and quality of data samples.
• Support new and current initiatives from an analytical standpoint
- Jr. Business Analyst at Phoenix Innovation LLC
- Data Analyst Intern at Texas A&M University
- Assistant System Engineer Trainee at Tata Consultancy Services
2 months at this Job
- Master's in business Analytics - Commerce
Collaborate with technical team to identify and document requirements to establish processes and procedures that support implementation of national program; improve documentation by producing high-quality, easy to understand documents
• Construct flowcharts to clearly depict workflow processes
• Prepare governance framework to help mature national program
• Identify and document lifecycles for various technical processes/tools
• Conduct interviews with stakeholders, subject matter experts, technical personnel, and other staff to gather information to use in the development of program guidance
• Compose manuals, standard operating procedures, FAQs, policies and other documents
• Develop templates that standardize and improve flow and usability of documents
• Produce quick reference guides for information management system to alleviate end-user knowledge gaps
• Revise documentation, correcting grammar, spelling, clarity, and flow
• Research and analyze organizational and industry best practices to identify methodologies to enhance program productivity and standardization
• Provide customized, objective advice and expertise to improve business strategy, internal processes, and program performance
• Identify and develop methods, tools, and documentation to improve operations and encourage long-range planning
• Ensured that all documents complied with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) style guide
- Technical Writer/Jr. Business Analyst at Red Gate Group
- Technical Writer at Red Gate Group
- Technical Writer at Merit Staffing
- Technical Writer at Veterans Management Services, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
- Jr. Business Analyst at Meridian Health Plan
- Systems Analyst at DHL
- Team Lead - Participant Review at UNITED SHORE
- Business Analyst at UNITED SHORE
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
• Provide administrative support to VP of Environment Health and Safety department
• Coordinate internal, external and offsite meetings for the department
• Manage calendars and arrange complex domestic and international travel
• Reconcile expenses for the VP and team
• Ordered office supplies
• Worked with the Sr. business analyst to define business requirements and analyze the functional requirements
• Extensively worked with business analyst to determine the current best practices for requirement gathering to from stakeholders
• Maintained, reviewed and updated educational promotional project databases
• Audit and review of quotations to award bids up to five hundred thousand dollars
• Assisted business analyst in project management, business administration, filing, documentation and data-entry
• Educational promotional project was managed using agile scrum framework and was team member of daily scrum sessions, sprint planning meeting, sprint review meeting and conflict management
• Process and audit billing from vendors and route for further approvals
• Acted as the primary interface between the admin team and internal and external contacts and managed calendar for the manager
• Strategic planning of SMB-Enterprise quotes, liaison between vendors and customers, solved disagreements effectively, and used tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve productive outcomes
- Administrative Assistant / Jr. Business Analyst at Apple, Inc
- HR Administrative Specialist, 402nd at Field Artillery Brigade
1 year at this Job
- BS in I.T. - Management
- - Financial Management Technician Course
- BS in Statistics - Math and Physics
• Tested and validated computer software functionalities with programmers
• Created user instruction documents for clients
• Updated company website and pages with WordPress
• Evaluated and visualized potential changes to Point of Sale (POS) software systems, web servers, and mobile apps
• Gained new knowledge of PHP, cPanel, and SQL
- Jr. Business Analyst at Visual Solutions Inc
- Retail Sales Representative at Acosta Inc
- Lean Management Intern at Nosco Inc
- Marketing Intern at Bloomington Edge
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Advanced Marketing Analytics
The project aimed at smooth transition from old server-based software system to new Cloud Based ERP POS system. This transition required constant communication between Company's Sales team and Service Provider's Software Development team.
The features in the new POS included:
• Counter Inventory module: Essentially the stock status of each category of items at retail counter available for Sale.
• Billing Module: To recall the barcode for making the sale bill using cash, check, gift card, credit or debit card.
• Sales MIS Reports: Various customizable Sales reports e.g. Categorywise report, monthwise report, campaignwise report, sales personwise report, comparative reports, target vs achievement report
• Customer Database & CRM: maintain customer database, segregate it using demography parameters for target specific campaigns
• Sales Exchange:
• Sales Return:
• Stock Tally:
• Cash Management & Tally:
• Advance Purchase and Investment module:
- Jr. Business Analyst Consultant at PNG Jewelers, NJ
- Jr. Business Analyst Consultant at Credit Union of New Jersey
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Economics