Network partitioning, and group policy administration. Apps and devices used include Gopher, Aruba Routers support, Citrix Support, Lotus Notes, Global Protect, CISCO AnyConnect, MassEmail, CAT group policy editor, and Free Commander.
- Jr Network Administrator at Kaiser Permanente
- Technician II at DAIMLER
- Hub Operator II at CHURCHILL DOWNS
- Technician I at Carisbrook Technologies
7 months at this Job
- AS - Electronic Engineering Technician
Tier 1 and 2 Service Desk Technician and Jr Network Administrator. Providing technical systems and networking support/administration to over 4,200 users on point-of-sale systems in over 220 locations. Responsible for firewall and switch installation, configuration, and management. Performs system hardware upgrades and enterprise domain management. Sets up training and testing environments including POS systems with IIS integration and various server hardware and network infrastructure. Key Accomplishments
• Deployed complete warehouse network including switches, firewalls, wireless access points, and employee workstations, scales and shipping hardware
• Deployed new Cisco managed switches, Fortigate firewalls, and managed UPS and wireless access points
• Deployed new Active Directory and domain controller
• Deployed new NAS system
• Successfully resolved 485 Service Requests with the first 2 months of joining - more than any person in this role previously
• Successfully resolved over 1800 critical Service Requests preventing revenue transactions
- IT Systems Support Specialist/ Jr Network Administrator at WellBiz Brands
- Network Administrator/System Configurator/Service Desk Technician at United States Air Force
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Technical Training - Information Technology
- High school or equivalent
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, UPSs, etc.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions.
• Responds to in-house and end-user inquiries and issues to provide solutions to ensure they can get their jobs done efficiently
• Prepares written technical support documentation
• Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, and other network appliances
• Where necessary, liaise with equipment vendors during installations and hardware performance issues
• Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed to identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks
• Maintenance of network cabling, including MDF and IDF closets.
• Perform server checks, system backups and recovery
- JR. NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR at GATE1TRAVEL
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at CONNECT AMERICA
- CHEF SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at SICOM SYSTEMS
- SPECIMEN TECHNICIAN II at QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - Computer Networking and Security
- DIPLOMA - Information Technology
Employment Type: Contractor Perform provisioning of all Network equipment for deployment to XPO customers. This includes but not limited to CISCO Routers, Core and IDF Switches, Wireless Controllers and Firewalls. Perform Quality Assurance of equipment before shipment to XPO customers. Provide additional assistance for the provisioning and deployment of Microsoft Servers, Personal Computers and RF Scanners. Provide internal support of Network Infrastructure.
- Jr. Network Administrator at XPO Logistics/Getronics
- IT Technical Specialist at The Clearing House
- IT Operations Night Shift Supervisor at Lorillard
1 year at this Job
- License - Information Technology
• Active Directory Organizational Unit Account creation, Group Policy Assignment and Creation, Email Account creation via VMware (AD was set as a virtual drive)
• Giant Eagle Remote Account request for Remote desktop
• Sonicwall Upgrade from older Sonicwall Firewall
• 2008R2, 2012R2 management and VOIP (vvx401) company administrator
• Outlook 365 online account creation / control , windows 7 & 10 atmosphere \ working knowledge of both O.S. and MS Office products
• Deskside support, help desk, network management , network security management
• HID creation for new hire in Paxton Net2 software, coax and Ethernet digital camera installation
• Windows Powershell command line experience
• Remote terminal access via simple help
• Utilization and work knowledge of Office 365 Email, Calendar, Contacts
• Working with windows server 2003,2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
• Mobile phone email and wireless network set up
• Security camera placement , security badge creation
• Maintenance of Motorolla Access Points
- IT Associate / Jr. Network Administrator at Great Lakes Cold Storage
- Engineering Technician at Magnum Energy Solutions
- PC Tech / Remote Assistance / Contractor at Innosource = Cognizant / Decision
- Technical Support contractor Tier 3 / contractor at Teksystems
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Programming and Applications
- - Biology
• Maintain, deploy and troubleshoot PC, Mac, iOS, and ChromeOS hardware and software
• Active Directory administration and maintenance
• Administer G Suite (Google Apps) for Education Organization
• Configure and support Windows File, Print, DNS, DHCP, NPS and Hyper V servers
• Support audio visual systems including projectors, interactive displays, and wireless microphone systems
• Install, configure and troubleshoot wireless networks
• Manage of web filters, switches, firewalls
- Technology Support Technician/Jr Network Administrator at School Administrative Unit 29
- Help Desk Analyst/Application Support Analyst/Client Services Technical Lead at Comcast Programming Group
- Customer Support Representative/Technical Support Level 2 at Cablevision Corp
6 years at this Job
Assisted with the planning, design, and procurement of new or upgraded hardware and software systems, recommending
modifications as necessary
• Configured networks using routing protocols such as OSPF & BGP and troubleshoot L3 issues
• Configured Extended Access Lists to allow users to access different applications
• Configured and troubleshoot STP, VTP, VLANs and Trunks on Cisco Catalyst switches series
• Performed network troubleshooting, technical support, and network configuration backups
• Analyzed network traffic using Wireshark, anticipated problems, and suggested solutions SPbSUT, St. Petersburg, Russia Jr. Network Administrator January 2009 - September 2011
• Developed and maintained documentation of network topology and configurations
• Maintained VPN end user accounts using BGBbilling and provided user support
- Network Engineer at Vibration Device, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's in Telecommunications Engineering - Telecommunications Engineering
- Master's in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Experience with convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solution. Migration with both Checkpoint and Cisco ASA VPN experience.
• Lead the installation and configuration of corporate wide rollout of the Cisco Catalyst 3550, 3750, 4500, and 6509 switches.
• Administer, troubleshoot, and maintain IPv6 and IPv4 (TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, ARP, AH, ESP, VRRP)
• Worked in setting up Inter-VLAN routing, redistribution, access-lists and dynamic routing.
• Replaced Checkpoint firewall architecture with new next generation Palo Alto appliances serving as firewalls and URL and application inspection.
• Expertise in implementing L2 technologies including VLAN's, VTP, STP, RSTP.
• Configuring and Troubleshooting Route Redistribution between static, RIP, EIGRP OSPF & BGP protocols.
• Implemented SDN architecture to reduce operating costs, automate IT tasks, for greater scalability and visibility in a data center environment.
• Developed installation guide, provided details to release note and supported Wi-Fi testing program that attracted major customers like Cisco, Broadcom, and others to conduct their Wi-Fi testing exclusively at TUV.
• Configure and deploy Cisco ASA Meraki MX84 firewalls with site-to-site IPsec VPN tunnels to connect smaller branch sites back to the data center
• Configured Security policies including NAT, PAT, VPN's and Access Control Lists.
• Configuring IPsec VPN on Cisco Firewall.
• Installed T1's, T3's, Ds1, DDS, and DS0 in a Novell and Windows NT, Unix environment. Responsible for working in a team data center environment that installed and performed maintenance of services to include Private-line, Frame Relay, MNS, and some ATM at the physical layer level, which dealt with private line circuits, network interface to network interface and OC-12, OC-48.
• Maintained, upgraded, configured, and installed Cisco ASA 5510, 5520, & 5505 Firewalls from the CLI and ASDM.
• Managed network IP access via Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
• Monitored network availability and performance using SolarWinds Orion, NetQos, Net flow, Splunk, AppDynamics, and Extra hop.
• Managed network security processes using ASA firewalls.
• Experience in configuration of AAA with ACS protocols TACACS+, RADIUS and LDAP.
• Experience on working with different security types WPA/WPA2, 802.1x, Static WEP & use different RADIUS SERVERS (ISE, ACS, and FR) for testing.
• Configured Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection) for endpoint security systems.
• Upgrade ios in Nexus7700/7100, and ASR1K, Migrate traffic from interface to new interface in ASR9K
• Eliminated over 65% of Severity-1 outages, with redundancy and simplified configurations of the new Cisco SD-WAN "iWAN".
• Tested and migrated an MPLS Wide Area Network (WAN) to an SD-WAN solution. Includes Cradle point solution when secondary circuit was not readily available.
• Worked as L1 network (NOC) Engineer support and responsible for escalation of Redstone ISP issues.
• Prepared technical documentation of configurations, processes, procedures, systems and locations.
• Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems. Researched and implemented upgrade process to support Cisco VPN solution.
• Researched, designed, tested and implemented Cisco's VPN solution for remote clients.
• Hands-on expertise with Ether Channel, Spanning Tree, Trucking, ACLs, Syslog. Expertise within the setup of HSRP, Access-Lists, and RIP, EIGRP, Fabric path and tunnel installations.
• Responsible for designing and implementation for customer network infrastructure.
• Upgrade Cisco Routers and Switches IOS using TFTP.
• Advanced SIEM troubleshooting
• Performed onsite and remote assessment for PCI 3.2 Compliance
• Office 365 performance troubleshooting, operational readiness, and optimization of Microsoft Cloud platform.
• Managed and configured Microsoft's Office 365 Azure directory.
• NetScout PM Server and Infinistream probe configuration, deployment and administration. Environment: Palo Alto, Cisco ASA 5520/5510, VTP, STP, RSTP, F5 BIG -IP LTM 3900, DHCP, MS Visio, NAT, PAT, VPN's and Access Control.
- Network Administrator at HID Global
- Network Administrator at Cisco
- Network Engineer at Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications
- Network Engineer at Mondalez
1 year at this Job
TxDOT Chevy Chase Project: Management & Administration Texaspce Domain which consist of ESX VMware 5.5 ( 12) Windows Server 2012 ADDS Domain (1 PDC/2 BDC's), Exchange 2012, 2012 DFS/PS Server with Dell Powervault MD1220 storage Array RAID10, ESX VMware Avaya Phone Server, Dell Windows 2012 Backup Server with PowerVault 110t, Cisco ASA WAN/LAN support operations, Ubiquiti AirFiber Gigabit Network for networking building to building communications, TYCO Security System Operations, Texaspce Website, Xerox Altalink 7845 and providing IT/IS multi-tiered hardware & software support for 135 nodes & 78 staff members.
- Systems, Network & Security Administrator at Loblolly Consulting Inc
- Systems, Network & Security Administrator at HBMG Inc
- Junior Network Analyst at TxTag CSC
- Systems & Security Administrator at HBMG INC
6 months at this Job
- Certification - Microsoft Certified Professional
- Certification - Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
- Certification - Installing & Managing NT Server
- Certification - Novell TCP/IP Administration
- Certification - Novell Networking Administration
- Certification - Management & Structured Supervision
• Perform daily data verification to ensure all warehouse systems are in sync and data is properly maintained, including inventory and order related transactions.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing printers, computers, RF scanners and cell phones.
• Disassembling and reassembling electronic equipment
• Maintain and update all windows servers
- Network Administrator at Matcor Metal Fabrication
- L2 Bank Refresh Technician at TDArx
- Hardware Support Technician at Freud
- Analyst, TDArx at NOC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma