Worked as a Jr. Project Manager/Program Coordinator on Rainier program consisting of thirteen projects named B4 (Analytics to CRD), F11 (Front Arena Retirement), B8 (Benchmarks - custom), A6 (GMH - Data Services in support of other coins), A7 (GMH - Trade Services in support of other coins), F4 (GMH - Minerva Bridge), F5 (Analytics - Intraday to GA), F2 (Cash to CRD - SOD and Intraday), F7 (ETF Basketing - Intraday), F8 (Austin Integration with CRD), F6 (ETF basket Builder Enhancements), B3 (EOD F062 Feeds to GA), B5 (Benchmarks - Research). Assisted IT Program Manager/Project Managers with Project Management/Coordination activities under this program.
• Following up with the Project Leads to update the Rainier Program status deck, covering all the projects, on weekly basis for the senior management.
• Helped with project planning, task tracking/completion by the planned dates.
• Responsible for sending RTC (Rational Team Concert) Status Reports covering Milestones, Epics and Full Backlog every Friday to the Project teams.
• Following up with resources on the completion of mandatory trainings e.g. New Hire and the other Compliance trainings for the consultants and FTEs.
• Helped with Sprint planning, execution and retrospective. Ran daily Scrum calls to go over latest updates, any roadblocks, risks/issues, dependencies and focus for the next day.
• Published meeting minutes of the scrum calls. Recorded Action Items, Risks/Issues and followed up with the assignees on the latest updates/progress towards resolution by the due date/timely manner. Measured and tracked team progress and provided metrics.
• Represented all the program related changes in the weekly Change Advisory Board meeting and published the report to the higher management.
• Created needed project status and budget/forecast/spend reports for the higher management for the Project Management Review meetings. Escalated program level Risks/Issues for critical decisions in timely manner.
• Helped with new resource onboarding/ orientation, escorting them from the security desk, getting them building access badges, requesting access to the SharePoint sites and applications they would need for their assignments etc.
• Helped with resources ID card maintenance, email distribution list creation and other ad-hoc requests as and when requested by the higher management.
• Responsible for ensuring periodically that all the resources have soft tokens for ASG and provided details to the new users on how to get Soft tokens activated.
• Helped with time tracking on A-track. Monitored and ensured all the resources were posting time against the correct/assigned projects tasks and followed up with the resources to ensure timesheets are submitted by the given deadline.
• Maintained resource PTOs (paid time off)/time off calendar on the SharePoint site, so that project manager and leads know the resource vacation/time off plans in advance and plan for the project activities/resources accordingly.
• Generated Port issue tracker report on weekly basis and shared with QA leads and updated the comments/mitigation plan columns of the issue tracker with the latest updates.
• Generated Benchmark comparison report on daily basis and shared with the QA leads.
• Helped with tracking actuals/spend against the forecasted/approved budget. Making sure the burn rate (monthly spend) is as expected/in-line for project completion within approved time and budget. Performed ad-hoc analysis on budget/forecast/spend as and when requested.
• Helped with managing resource availability/ allocation, by making sure all the resources are 100% allocated based on program priorities.
• Coordinated activities between the offshore and the onshore teams for status reporting and other project activities.
• Responsible for providing building and floor access to the resources in various offices. Coordinated building/floor move for the entire team. Tools: MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio 2013, MS Project 2010, MS Outlook 2010, JIRA, MS SharePoint 2010, IBM Rational Team Concert, A-track.
- Jr. Project Manager/Program Coordinator at State Street
- Jr. Project Manager/Program Coordinator at Merck
- Jr. Project Manager/Program Coordinator at TIAA
- Program Coordinator at TD Bank
6 months at this Job
• Work alongside the project manager to ensure the delivery of all projects on time, and in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new company processes and policies.
• Facilitate and attend meetings with clients, sub-contractors, architects, and property managers.
• Conduct site walkthroughs, to monitor project progress and site safety.
• Manage all social media outlets to ensure a cohesive message across all platforms. (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite)
• Submit documents, for permitting, to the City of Richmond for approval for construction.
• Determine the scope of work in order to draft contracts for subcontractors.
• Administrative assistance to all areas of the company.
• Photograph construction sites to provide content for social media outlets, and company website.
- Jr. Project Manager at Social Media Marketing
- Assistant Manager of Production at Koto, LLC
- Guest Service Attendant at Potomac Shores Golf Club
- Mover/ Driver at Brunswick Shipping Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Integrated Marketing Communications
Provide global project management for WeWork, Havas, and Indeed
➢ Provisioning and delivering network at the show space for WeWork staff, guest wifi and various streams
➢ Handle any other technical elements as they are briefed into the team
➢ All IT/AV projects on AV roadmap
➢ Provide all relevant reporting to the Senior Project manager
➢ Ability to work with peers in the AV Technical Services team and wider business teams such as Marketing, CMD and production teams
➢ 3rd party AV manufacturers and partners management experience
➢ Manage project budgets, ensuring no overspend
- Jr. Project manager at Matrix Technology
- AV Manager assistant at BBC Communications
- AV technician at Sensorium AVR
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Project Coordinator/JR. Project Manager
• Review plumbing material's & equipment specifications per equipment schedule.
• Work closely with project team members and coordinate to resolve issues with site conditions or contract scope of work outlined within the fully executed contract.
• Purchase orders for vendors and material suppliers.
• Prepared submittals for virtually all products and materials utilized.
• Insured product material data sheets are accurate and in-line with IMAPO and Title 24 compliance was adhered to.
• Generate RFI's, RFP'S & RFQ'S as required by information received from project management and site team.
• Attend site meeting's obtained meeting minutes and agendas for PM/ENG collaboration meetings.
• Based on site locations and specific needs, conduct weekly or bi-weekly site visits to update Foremen and superintendent on any addendums to construction plans as well updated job binder information.
- Project Coordinator/ Jr. Project Manager at AMPAM PARKS MECHANICAL
- Inside Sales/Project Coordinator at Turtle & Hughes. Inc
- Project Coordinator/Purchasing Manager at ESI Contracting. Inc
6 months at this Job
- Some college
Supervisor: Chelon Abrahms (215-681-7639)
Ok to Contact this Supervisor: Yes
Salary: $15 per hr; Hours per week: 20-35
• Served as Project Manager for large-scale, on-site health and dental clinics at sites throughout the state of Massachusetts, for Massachusetts Army National Guard (MAARNG).
• Lead and Facilitate highly efficient services in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure overall quality control for the Periodic Health Assessments (PHA) and Dental exams and dental treatment.
• Confirm that all employees/contractors were accounted for, following health and safety standards, maintaining a level of professionalism around the soldiers and officers. Managed productivity.
• Assign and prioritize work. Assist soldiers MAARNG with online health assessments. Directed soldiers to their stations in order to maintain an orderly flow on the floor.
• Act as point of contact for soldiers and employees to direct questions to and create solutions for unforeseen problems that occurred on the floor.
• Perform OSHA and HIPAA checks and ensure that adequate supplies and equipment provided.
- Jr. Project Manager at ISI Professional Services, LLC
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Sociology
Procore admin for the company. Maintained document control including shop Drawings, RFI's, drawing and SK uploads and tracking and all document control including official DOB and DEP drawings and permits. Solicited quotes, bids and proposals from subcontractors, direct material and service suppliers and negotiate final pricing proposals in conjunction with the estimating department or from my own takeoffs. Handled the MEP and Architectural Procurement from contacting subcontractors and vendors to track all units and equipment. Kept a detailed spreadsheet and provided updates as requested to ownership. Attended and chaired weekly meetings with architects / engineers / ownership and provided meeting minutes. Processed change orders, change proposals and requisitions with the assistance of the senior project manager.
- Jr. Project Manager at FIRST STANDARD CONSTRUCTION
- Project Manager at MAGNETIC BUILDERS GROUP
- Junior Project Manager at RD RICE CONSTRUCTION
- Assistant Project Manager at MBI GROUP
11 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Sciences - Computer Applications
- U. S. Pipeline/US Project Management - TransCanada Corp.
• Coordinate, support, and advise in planning the project as needed to assure things are actively managed to avoid issues during development.
• Assist the PM in several areas as needed to define scope of work to create a WBS for schedules, to define the activity name and approach with the project team.
• Discuss with PM the development of an approach to manage the risk on the register.
• Follow-up with team members regarding their availability for resources and manage feedback of external contract services.
• Ensure project schedule process documentation is presented to the project team accordingly and third party contractors per award.
• Assist PM by compiling information for schedules and the status of the project through the life cycle of the project; also assist the PM as needed during project close-out.
• Assist project manager in cost estimation and deliverables planning for all project related documentation required for project to receive full project funding or additional funding due to unknowns during the implementation phases of the project.
- Project Coordinator/Jr. Project Manager at TransCanada Corp
- Associate Project Controls Lead at Columbia Pipeline Group
- Scheduler/ Planner at
- Project Engineer at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineer
- - mechanical
Obtain and procure materials for specific jobs. Estimate and manager projects that have been granted. Daily administrative support of Sr project managers
- Jr Project Manager / Estimator at Brekhus Tile and Stone
- Receptionist and Administrative Assistant at Colorado Veterinary Specialists
- Dog groomer at A Dogs Life
- Dog groomer at Adorable Dog Grooming
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Arts
* Interpreting and applying technical requirement and specifications related to contract deliverables * Set priorities and establishing schedules for work completion, cost estimating, management and execution for programs with budgets of 200,000. to 500,000. * Working directly with various government agencies within the scope of chemical/biological agent testing and evaluation, aerosol dissemination, Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear and Explosive (CBRNE) operations. * Managed construction project on Dugway Proving Ground. Managing customer requirements, estimating costs, procuring materials, and coordinating subcontractors.
- Jr. Project Manager at Jacobs Aerospace and Technology Inc
- Bindery Operator Assistant at RR. Donnelly
- Commercial Account Specialist at Lead Sales
- Aviation Boatswain Mate Equipment Second Class at U.S. Navy
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Project Management Construction
- Associates Degree of Science - Computer Aided Drafting
• Manage multiple projects ◦ Wells Fargo Home Mortgage & Advisors Project
• Communicated on a regular basis with customers and all levels of management
• Maintain Project Data
• Perform weekly project data quality review
• Maintain risk/issue log and remediation plans
• Prepare project road maps
• Process and Documentation
• Enforced required Wells Fargo security process
• Enforced required Stanley Security processes
• Complete required project documentation (agile and waterfall)
• Add resources to project
• Used work breakdown structures to implement tasks
• Run weekly status reports
• Coordination of Lessons Learned
• Update project cost plan
• Monitor Run and Burn rate review and tracking
• Track project expenses (invoices) against budget
• Run daily data integrity report
• Correct data integrity issues
• Enter and update task
• Review timesheets, ensure timely completion by project team
• Update SharePoint
- Jr. Project Manager at Stanley Security
- Administrative Coordinator/Bailiff at Maricopa County Superior
- Project Coordinator/Trainer at Public Storage
- Assistant Store Manager at Footlocker
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate in Business - Business
- Associate of Applied Science in Organizational Leadership and Management - Organizational Leadership and Management