2018 - present: JR BUSINESS ANALYST / JR PROJECT MANAGER
• Gather stakeholder feedback and effectively write user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements to the development team.
• Work with the development team throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
• Support internal teams with specific questions, training, and guidance during product deployment and ongoing training.
• Collaborate with the team to meet project and/or product development objectives and deadlines.
• Understand project scope and escalate to Product Owner when changes are identified.
• Author and maintain project and/or product documentation as needed.
• Develop and maintain expertise in assigned projects and/or feature areas.
• Provide support to the Product Owner with backlog prioritization, feature sequencing and organization, user acceptance testing.
- JR Business Analyst / JR Project Manager at Brown Paper Tickets
- Software Quality Assurance Specialist at Brown Paper Tickets
- Quality Control and Assurance Coordinator at Brown Paper Tickets
- Advanced Client Services Representative at Brown Paper Tickets
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - French, music, humanities
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Interpreting and applying technical requirement and specifications related to contract deliverables to include drafting statements of work, planning and defining the scope of various projects for the West Desert Test Center of Dugway Proving Ground. Set priorities and establish schedules for work completion, Cost estimating, management and execution for programs with budgets of 200,000. to 500,000. Evaluate the effectiveness of resources and services and make recommendations for program improvements while working and directing subject matter experts in industrial safety, and course development for the Test Center. As a Jr. Project Manager working in the Special Project Division the scope of my duties would also include insuring proper setup and retrograde equipment assets and power generation systems are at remote test sites. Reviewing equipment manuals and insure equipment is properly calibrated and maintained always and used correctly for various West Desert Test Facilities and Laboratories, and test sites. Working directly with various government agencies in the scope of Chemical/Biological testing, aerosol dissemination, Testing and Evaluation, Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear and Explosive (CBRNE) operations, Special Operations (explosives testing, theatre urgent need requirements). Cleared at the Secret Level to work with U.S. Government.
- Jr. Project Manager at Jacobs Technology Inc
- Bindery Operator Assistant at RR. Donnelly
- Lead Sales/commercial account specialist at Sears Holdings Corp
- Aviation Boatswain Mate Second Class at U.S. Navy
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Project Management
- Associate Degree - Computer Aided Drafting and Design
Jr Project Manager and Business Systems Consultant within Wells Fargo's Application Competency Center (ACC); aiding in the execution and support of processes, procedures and playbooks which advances the maturity of the asset and applications; Controlled Acquisition project. Provide proactive one-on-one support of application teams across the Enterprise (approximately 3800 applications across Wells Fargo's lines of business and global geography); in order to ensure software acquisition processes are adhered to in a timely manner. In addition, working as a leader of information Technology (IT) Business Analyst team on database collaborations, data mining, and SharePoint endeavors for reporting and reviews: * Reduced Patch Review efforts by creating an inter-departmental database using MS Access; for automation of the review processes and procedures within the APCoE team. Reducing complexity for reviewers, as well as the workload by more than 20%. * Use the following systems to pull data and produce reports for upper management; Remedy, VSS, TSC, as well as the Patch Quality Management System. * Build and maintain a small departmental database using MS Excel, including calculations for reporting to management those who work from home, those out of office, and their expected schedules daily. * Assist the tools team with the negotiation and creation of a centralized database; allowing users from multiple locations to collect, view and report data for present and future projects pertaining to the tools team efforts. * Communicate to upper management; project projections, performances, schedules, and expected deliveries. * Go to, for team members for client communication efforts as it pertains to the Patch Review Process and reporting. * Consistently remove barriers by documenting all project endeavors as well as any and all communications with Product Owners and their subordinates. * Follow the rules of Synergy and agile project procedures by working with multiple departments to develop solutions and resolve issues past and present. * Communicate and direct software acquisition process guidance to impacted application teams via * conference call, 1 on 1 interaction and emails * Gather statistical data for input into metrics and trend reporting * Lead the development and maintenance of the company SharePoint site. * Point person for documentation implementation and file structuring within the SharePoint environment. * Assist in the documentation, as well as processes and procedures for compliance for all clients and potential clients. * Maintain records of meetings and agreements for clients needing assistance in the compliance process. * Attend meetings daily to report or receive system/process changes internally and externally. * Cross-functional management of software and server information as it pertains to recent audits. * Deliver audit information to out-of-compliance departments or groups and assisting those groups to become compliant. * Answer best business practices as it pertains to the compliance procedures as well as policies for installing server software and maintaining compliance.
- Jr Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst at WELLS FARGO
- TECHNICAL ANALYST at FIRST DATA RESOURCES
- CS SUPERVISOR at DELTA GLOBAL SERVICES
- TECHNICAL HELP DESK ANALYST III at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
- Project Management Certification
• Analyzes contract performance requirements and develops action plan to identify and address project deficiencies, access risks and process workflow.
• Forecasts revenue trends and variables affecting the Pipeline during adjustment period.
• Develops process improvement initiatives through cross-functional team collaboration.
• Lead manager on system wide Fraud Waste & Abuse Compliance Training for 2018, including HIPAA Security, CMS and Conflict of Interest certifications.
• Ensures completion of tasks according to the Project Schedule and guidelines.
• Conducts meetings with the client and internal business partners and transcribes discussions to ensure follow-through on action items through SharePoint, CLEDATA or ProperPay.
• Proficient in Client relations and an expert in executing client needs.
• Provides Project Coordinators with guidelines on workflow execution, ensuring timely goal completion.
• Ensures adjustment files are submitted on time and cross-check work to ensure accurate reporting of identified savings amounts, formats, file names, summaries, etc.
- Consultant/ Jr. Project Manager at CGI Federal
- Relation Service Specialist at The Cleveland Clinic/Cole Eye Institute
- Office Manager at Ridge Road Family Dentistry
- Insurance Specialist at Metro Health Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Health Care Administration
- Bachelors of Arts - Sociology/Criminology
• Provides support to Senior Project Managers in analysis, document creation, presentations, follow-ups and meeting minutes as well as leading a medium scale tax project with aggressive timelines
• Responsible for creation of project plans across multiple platforms and diverse stakeholders, coordinating project status calls, delivery of periodic project statuses, including tracking all tasks to completion and resolution of issues or risks to project delivery with JIRA
• Responsible for identifying key individuals to document business requirements, test plans, while assisting with UAT for process and/or technology enhancements
• Review and creation of legal verbiage to be included on Tax Reports provided to UHNW clients
• Responsible to creating SOPs for applications that are not widely utilized in North America
• Communicate recommendations and program status to stakeholders and key business partners at all levels while taking into account other firm wide initiatives
- Jr. Project Manager at JPMorgan Chase
- Personal Account Dealing Operations Specialist at JP Morgan Chase
- Address Initiation Manager at
- Mutual Funds Specialist at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Society and Culture
I'm leading the planning and implementation of projects.I'm defining a project's scope and goals. I'm planning and scheduling project timelines three consecutive projects. I'm coordinating project staff of ten. I'm resource planning and allocation.I'm monitoring quality assurance. I'm carrying out risk assessment.
- Jr. Project Manager at Motechs, LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Johnson Controls
- Administrative Assistant at Frenchman's Creek Condominiums
- Administrator at The Pirko Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Education
• Track all case related media, communications and QC reports and productions.
• Manage client communications and workflow.
• Review and analyze billing entries
• Provide training to new Jr. managers.
- Jr Project Manager at Integreon Inc
- Project Assistant at Wilmer Hale
- at Helping at Family Restaurant
- Litigation Support Analyst at Covington Burling
3 months at this Job
- High school
Independently Manage tenant improvements projects including specialty healthcare, office spaces, restaurant and Design-Build retails spaces in Greater Los Angeles area from pre-construction to project closeout. Recently finished a $1.5M specialty healthcare project in 10weeks.
• Develop scope of work per client needs with architect and engineer for Design-build projects. Develop and maintain project budget, timeline and meet deadlines throughout project.
• Prepare and issue bid packages, Prequalify subcontractor bids, contract negotiation, writing out sub- contracts and issue purchase orders.
• Create and track construction schedule using MS Project, proactively identify conflicts before it becomes major issue.
• Create, maintain and distribute RFI log.
• Request submittals from subcontractors and suppliers maintain submittal log, distribute to appropriate parties.
• Control cost overruns by tracking expenses and negotiating change orders with subcontractor.
• Quality control by visiting site frequently.
• Prepare and submit project closeout including warranty, O&M's, As-builts etc.
- Jr. Project Manager at Bird Group Construction
- Estimator / Project Manager Assistant at Specialty Health Care
- Project Assistant at Hotel Renovation
- Project Engineer Intern at Sai Constructions Pvt. Ltd
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Construction Management
- Master of Technology - Technology
- Bachelor of Technology - Civil Engineering
Managed all aspects of project management and project lifecycles by effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, controlling, and bringing to closure multiple high priority projects.
• Served as an influential leader by demonstrating PM professionalism, passion/enthusiasm, providing communication/motivation, and creating teamwork and collaboration.
• Created and maintained an effort-driven project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring overall project timelines, project milestones, tasks, resources, task dependencies, and critical paths.
• Provided and demonstrated leadership, direction, and integrated activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support.
- Jr. Project Manager at SECURE-24
- Escalation Coordinator at SECURE-24
- Operations Manager at GAS STATION TV
- Network Operations Specialist at GAS STATION TV
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Education - Education
Manage 5M-30M projects from inception to completion Prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contracts with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors. Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective. Develop and implement quality control programs. Prepare progress reports for clients. Manage the purchase of land acquisitions. Hire and supervise subcontractors and staff Help coordinate and manage project from inception to completion Review project designs and contribute ideas for cutting costs Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner Facilitate communications between office and field staff Track and directly report project status updates to Sr. Project manager Help problem solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project Organize, file, and maintain all current and future project documents Manage the project in digital software Ensure all projects maintain safety policies and laws Manage, and maintain projects budget Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings. Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits etc. Consult with and gather information from technicians, engineers, contractors, etc. Maintain positive vendor and client relationships Ensure project adheres to set schedule and is meeting goals of the client
- Jr Project Manager at KHS&S - General Contractor
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction management
- High school