Junior accountant but works directly with clients. Have experience in audit and in tax.
- Junior Accountant at Leshkowitz & Company, LLP
- Manager at Rhythm Music
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities I was a Junior Accountant. I would be entering data and updating data and keeping books Skills Used Mastered Excel, word, outlook High WPM
- Junior Accountant at Robert Half Accounting and Finance
- Project Manager at Precision Contracting Services
- Project Manager at G. Fedale Roofing and Siding
- General Manager at Gary’s carpet and flooring
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Working remotely as a junior accountant my portfolio of clients included an array of business entities from New York to California. Duties included: Bank and credit card reconciliations, cash flows, financials, forecasting, payroll and journal entries. Used a variety of websites, specifically tailored to our client. Some of the programs extensively used included : Plan Guru, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks online version as well as Desktop, Bill.com and multiple payroll websites.
- Junior Accountant at Summit CPA
- Wells Fargo Ambassador Program Member at Wells Fargo Advisors, Financial Network
- Branch Administrator at 49 Wall Street
- Accountant at Hawkins Conrad & Co., PLLC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Accounting
- Associates in Arts
As a Junior accountant, I performed a variety of duties: · Prepared both Federal and State individual tax returns for clients · Compiled and reviewed tax documents and filled out corporate tax returns · Supported other team members with journal entries, payroll, and accounts reconciliations
- Junior Accountant at Hernandez Income Tax & Bookkeeping Services, Inc
- Site Coordinator / Certified Tax-Preparer / Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program at Woodbury University
1 year at this Job
- Master's of Business Administration - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
(Healthcare technology and data processing company, providing preventive health applications and services for health plans, health improvement companies, pharmacies, and employers)
Junior Accountant, September 2015- Present
• Perform all necessary bank account and credit card reconciliations at month end.
• Prepare and posts all deposits and withdrawals made on a daily basis.
• Create reconciliation worksheets and invoices for quarterly reconciliation fees.
• Prepare and posts invoices using Excel and send to client in a timely manner.
• Post payments from clients received onto QuickBooks.
• Post payments made to vendors onto QuickBooks.
• Handle all incoming mail and distributes accordingly and if invoices are received, scans first, then posts to QuickBooks and files in appropriate folder on computer.
• Create a Schedule of Accounts and send to CFO when invoices greater than $1,000 are posted onto QuickBooks and send to clients.
• Assist with employee expense reports.
• Obtain receipts for all employee expenses, scan, and file in respective folder.
- Junior Accountant at PROTOCOL DRIVEN HEALTHCARE INC
- Customer Operations Representative at 888 US SERVICES
- Teller at Provident Bank
- Teller at Valley National Bank
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE MULTICINEMAS TRINIDAD LTD Lot 1D and 1E Movietowne Blvd, Audrey Jeffers Hwy, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Tel (868) 627-2002 June 2011-October 2018 MovieTowne is considered the #1 entertainment and shopping complex in the Caribbean, Muticinemas Trinidad Ltd includes over 25 retail shops and 10 state of the art cinemas with 4 more locations. Junior Accountant Managed and accomplished an exemplary understanding of the accounting and organization by completing results as needed. These include but are not limited to; maintaining account controls by following policies and procedures, correcting errors by posting adjusting journal entries, maintaining general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable details and control accounts, updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, assisting in coordinating year-end tax audit activities with third parties, compiling financial information as well as preparing journal entries to produce accrual plus cash based monthly statements supporting schedule, assisting with special projects as required, reception and administration support, invoice creation, processing bank deposits, reconciling bank accounts by balancing and gathering information, entering and creating recipes for all items sold at our cinema concessions, recommended promotions to attract and maintain customers, created and entered all food and drink recipes for our VIP cinema and restaurant using vista entertainment software, and analyzing and forecasting future sales from computer generated vista reports.
- Junior Accountant at MULTICINEMAS TRINIDAD LTD
- Customer Service Representative at REPUBLIC BANK LTD Trinidad Mid Centre Mall
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Post-Graduate Diploma In Marketing - Marketing Performance
- O'Level - (General) Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Spanish, Principles Of Accounts, Principles Of Business, Biology
- Certificate in Microsoft Office-NIHERST
Tracked all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, and bank statements, for this mental health service provider that employs a staff of 60 psychiatrists, MD's, clinicians and therapists. Reconciled processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balance.
Code invoices, expense reports, check requests and other similar items, carefully following standard procedures and codes. Resolve any invoice discrepancies. Verify expense reports. Maintain and update all accounts payable data. Prepare batch check runs and account transactions. Assist with year-end closings. (2017 to Present)
• Reorganized and maintain records for 100+ vendors.
• Significantly reduced accounts payable discrepancies.
• Process biweekly payroll for 250+ employees through Paylocity.
• Assist in payroll, accounting transactions and other operations. Oversee salary changes, compensation, deductions, vacation payouts and benefits for employees.
• Respond to payroll queries and issues, and recommend correction options.
• Timely and accurately process year-end reports on W-2, W-2c, and related issues.
• Responsible for use tax accounting and submissions.
• Promoted from Junior Accountant and accepted responsibilities of Staff Accountant within 7 months of hire. ~~~~~~ . .
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT at Western Youth Services - Laguna Hills
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Western Youth Services - Laguna Hills
- ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT at Rajkumar Agro Engineers Pvt., Ltd
2 years at this Job
- M.B.A. degree - Marketing
- Bachelor of Engineering degree - Computer Science
H&R Block Port Chester, NY/New Rochelle, NY
Junior Accountant, Tax Professional & bookkeeper December 2017-Present
•Review bank statements and merge operational data into the clients’ companies bookkeeping system
•Maintain a manual file system to store the hard-copy documents after entry into the record keeping system
•Analyze and reconcile bank statements at the end of each month, which will become part of the client's general ledger system
•Manage periodically deposits from business revenue of two H&R Block offices by ensuring all checks and cash are endorsed properly and deposited into proper accounts for each period
•Conduct face-to-face tax interviews and prepared tax return for approximately 120 clients
•Organize complete and accurate tax returns from 1040 to complex returns involving Sch. A, B, C, D, E, var. 1099, etc.
•Generate business growth by $ 20,000 in revenue, increasing client retention by bringing 50 more new clients to the company and offering additional products and services
•Generate monthly detailed financial statements and reports for over 30 clients regarding business income and expenses, profit and loss, gross taxes and other data
•Provide IRS audit support such responding letters and amending returns if it is necessary
•Prioritize on teamwork and collaboration with other Tax Professionals by offering assistance during down times
•Currently receiving training classes on preparing corporation and rental property tax returns and payroll and sales tax of small companies
- Junior Accountant, Tax Specialist & Bookkeeper at H&R Block
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate of Science in Electrical Technology - Electrical Technology
• Lead accountant for multiple restaurants, and various small businesses.
• Duties included: payroll, monthly financial statements, payroll taxes, A/P, & reconciliations.
- Junior Accountant at Mark Stanton CPA
- Financial Analyst Intern at StoneGate Senior Living
- Fund Manager & Investment Analyst at Clayton Investment Team, Freed-Hardeman University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BBA - Accounting
- BBA - Finance
• Review, analyze and process invoices, credits, and other vendor related material, as well as miscellaneous invoices and expenses
• Prepare and Printing checks for vendors, commission, and other expense.
• Post payments and credits to accounts
• Prepare and send out monthly statements
• Analyze and reconcile accounts for payment discrepancies. Review aging schedule and resolve balances.
• Expedite the collection past due receivables by contacting clients for resolution.
• Reconciliation of balance sheet, cash and credit card accounts
• Bank reconciliation.
• Posting of journal entries, back-up for Senior Staff Accountant - including month end accruals.
- Junior Accountant at Twin America LLC
- Accounting Associate at TTI of USA, Inc
- Intern at Wallace Lau CPA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting