Currently working as a junior Accountant, my responsibilities are managing from book keeping to Accounts payable, Account receivable and Financial statements.
- Junior Accountant at Reliable Ship Supply
- Account Executive at NYC Marketing
- Sales Executive at Orient Enterprises
- Business Development Executive at Roots International
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor's degree - IBA
Promoted from Key Accounts to Junior Accountant in Feb 2018. My duties include: Accounts Payable, month end reporting, daily journal entries, sales reporting, credit card reconciliations.
- Junior Accountant at Primitives By Kathy
- Key Account Coordinator at Primitives By Kathy
- Accounting Analyst at FL Smidth, Inc
- Manager on Duty at The North Museum of Natural History and Science
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
New York, NY 2014-Present
A privately-owned regional financial services firm offering expertise in tax planning and preparation, accounting, auditing, real estate and property management, and financial and estate planning.
• Interact with Senior Partners in a support capacity. This entails writing up correspondence, creating spreadsheets for data analysis, gathering of records and information for audit services, etc.
• Create invoices for client billing and maintain billing records.
• Perform data entry for bookkeeping functions using QuickBooks.
- Junior Accountant at LUNAT & ASSOCIATES
- Manager at Boost Mobile
- Store Manager at M & R Tobacco and Stationary
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- BA - Economics
Junior Accountant for a wood furniture company, ShellyMar Caribbean Ltd PROMOTION
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT at wood furniture company, ShellyMar Caribbean Ltd
- SALES INTERNSHIP at RBC annual prize giving at HYATT
1 month at this Job
- None - Biology
Working as a junior accountant at a forensic accounting office. At the office I bookkeep, reconcile transactions, make valuations of a company and more.
- Junior Accountant at PPD accounting
- Crew Member at Seafood Delight
- Crew Member at Lobster House Joe's
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science, Masters with be complete in December 2018 - Accounting/ finance
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT AT END OF DISCUSSION REAL JOINT, IMO STATE. Attending to customers and keeping proper sales records. ❖ INSTRUCTOR AT BLESSO COMPUTER INSTITUTE, ANAMBRA STATE. Teaching students computer packages and areas of application. ❖ C.E.O BENNYTEX BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, IMO STATE. Building, maintenance of building and Drawing of building plans.
- Junior Accountant at END OF DISCUSSION REAL JOINT
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Higher National Diploma - Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- National Diploma - (ND), Upper Credit Level
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE MULTICINEMAS TRINIDAD LTD Lot 1D and 1E Movietowne Blvd, Audrey Jeffers Hwy, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Tel (868) 627-2002 June 2011-October 2018 MovieTowne is considered the #1 entertainment and shopping complex in the Caribbean, Muticinemas Trinidad Ltd includes over 25 retail shops and 10 state of the art cinemas with 4 more locations. Junior Accountant Managed and accomplished an exemplary understanding of the accounting and organization by completing results as needed. These include but are not limited to; maintaining account controls by following policies and procedures, correcting errors by posting adjusting journal entries, maintaining general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable details and control accounts, updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, assisting in coordinating year-end tax audit activities with third parties, compiling financial information as well as preparing journal entries to produce accrual plus cash based monthly statements supporting schedule, assisting with special projects as required, reception and administration support, invoice creation, processing bank deposits, reconciling bank accounts by balancing and gathering information, entering and creating recipes for all items sold at our cinema concessions, recommended promotions to attract and maintain customers, created and entered all food and drink recipes for our VIP cinema and restaurant using vista entertainment software, and analyzing and forecasting future sales from computer generated vista reports.
- Junior Accountant at MULTICINEMAS TRINIDAD LTD
- Customer Service Representative at REPUBLIC BANK LTD Trinidad Mid Centre Mall
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Post-Graduate Diploma In Marketing - Marketing Performance
- O'Level - (General) Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Spanish, Principles Of Accounts, Principles Of Business, Biology
- Certificate in Microsoft Office-NIHERST
Promoted to Junior Accountant dealing with account receivables. Created customer cards; sending out new customer information forms; updating the accounts in the NAV system; reconciled general ledger accounts for month end closing and year end closing; filing; scanning customer invoices; process and send out customer statements, process finance charges; collecting on outstanding accounts; process check, credit card and wire transfer payments; and working on other accounting projects as assigned.
- Junior Accountant at Agromillora California
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Agromillora California
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Richard Judy
- Bookkeeper at Marty Schultz
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- AA - General Studies
- Diploma - General
- Diploma - Accountant
• All aspects of accounts payable and receivable
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Handling daily cash receipts
• Monthly sales and use tax reporting
• Account Statements
• Work directly with customers Human Resources
• Termination and exit interviews
• HR policy enforcement
• Training database administration
• New employee orientation Safety Officer
• Coordinate monthly Safety Meetings
• Train employees
• Work with OSHA compliance
• Work on safety and Environmental hazards in the company
• Internal audits for safety compliance
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT/SAFETY OFFICER at COLUMBIA MANUFACTURING INC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- - ACCOUNTING
- - Psychology
Accounting professional with extensive experience working with cross-functional teams and interacting with all levels of management. Able to efficiently manage and prioritize while maintaining a high level attention to detail with strong dedication to individual, team and department goals. Highly skilled in strategic financial planning, project management, budgeting and financial analysis.
ISTORY Junior Accountant and Payroll Specialist, 09/2017 to Current
Marva Maid Dairy - Landover, MD
• Monitoring and approving payroll for 90 union employees on a weekly basis.
• Keeping track of employee's time cards, requests for paid and unpaid leave of absence
• Running daily weekly and monthly labor reports over/under budget including overtime labor reports.
• Updating an inventory on a daily, weekly monthly basis.
• Calculating rates increase after 6 months, 1 year, 18 months of employment for union members based on contracts.
• Updating gain/loss report and calculating percentage.
• Tracking monitoring all invoices for over 200 vendors and confirming with monthly statements, create journal entries.
• Running warehouse reconciliation reports.
- Junior Accountant and Payroll Specialist at ISTORY
- Administrative Director at Metro Infectious Disease Consultants
- Marketing and Sales Specialist at M&T Marble and Granite
- Junior Accountant at Artelye
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Economics
- Master of Arts - EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION