* Worked as an office Assistant in MRP Mutual Benefit Nidhi Ltd. for One Year. * Worked as a Junior Accountant in Infosys BPM Ltd. for 10 months.
- Junior Accountant at Infosys BPM Ltd
10 months at this Job
- B.Com - Applied Finance and Accounts
- C.B.S.E. - BOARD
experience Chicago, Illinois Junior Accountant:
• Coordinate and process payroll for union and non-union employees through the use of the computer program "Pay Chex and Master Builders".
• Handle Accounts Payable/Receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, billings, invoicing, and preparation of daily bank deposits.
• Prepare bi-weekly cash flows, aging account for Humboldt Construction Director.
• Research account transactions, demonstrating a keen ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies, including monthly entries and adjustments.
• Follow through on timely and accurate month-end closings and financial reporting activities.
• Assisting the Accounting Director with yearly audits.
• Coordinate, verify and input subcontractor's invoices and certify payrolls according to the schedule of values and job cost code.
• Maintain job cost information on a current basis and produce cost-progress reports upon request.
• Coordinate Human Resources-related employee files reflecting salary increases, deductions, garnishments; benefits; payroll exceptions and W-2 withholdings exercising a high level of confidentiality.
• Follow through on timely and accurate month-end closings and financial reporting activities.
• Remit weekly payroll taxes and deductions to unions and government agencies. Administrative and Compliance Project Coordinator:
• Create, coordinate and maintain vendor files including contracts, invoices, purchase orders, and payroll.
• Coordinate with project manager workers job classification, prevailing wage rate and other data associated with Union Carpenters.
• Establish and follow procedures to monitor the compliance of contractor and subcontractor with the requirement established by funding institution and/or various City agencies.
• Coordinate and ensure subcontractors comply with all the requirements of the project. Including but not limited to MBENVBE, Section 3 and Davis Bacon, and Union.
• Coordinate and maintain latest Certificate of Insurance and MBENVBE certificates for subcontractors.
• Timely preparation and submission of compliance reports required by the City of Chicago, Department of Construction Monitoring and Compliance.
• Consistently maintain and compile reports in accordance with prevailing wage projects, Federal and State requirements.
• Prepare Foreman and Labor Handbook; and Subcontractors General Requirements Handbook.
• Act as a liaison between the accounting department, housing development department, project manager, subcontractors, and project manager.
- Junior Accountant at Bickerdike Redevelopment Corp/Humboldt Construction Company
- Construction Assistant Coordinator/Accountant at Spark Your Life
- Administrative Assistant at Skyline Club
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Prepare account reconciliation
• Collect financial records for preparing reports.
• Assist with closing payroll for over 100 employees on a bi-weekly basis
• Recorded day to day transactions to respective ledger accounts
• Prepare financial reports and examine for 100% accuracy and compliance.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports of revenues in excess 10 million to manager.
• Prepare check distribution and signing sheets for 3 locations.
• Rectify discrepancies with employees on their paychecks and invoices.
• Develop and maintain reports, and analyze data needed for operational decisions.
- Junior Accountant at
- Accounting Assistant at Caribbean Shipping
- Business Analyst (Intern) at Bank of Guyana (Georgetown, Guyana)
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- AA - Business Administration
Delhi During the course of my academic career, I also managed to accure nearly completed 1 year 7 months of work experience. I had the privilege of working for Taxgen Financial Services in an article ship of junior accountant role, where I learned valuable professional skills such as accounting expertise, audits, corporate tax, also including GST and E-Way bill information. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as hard-working by my professor and peers.
- Junior Accountant ( Article ship) at Tangen Financial Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Under-Graduate
Junior Accountant and HR Assistant Leesburg, VA (August 2016-Present) Also ensures all payroll deductions are accurate processing using QuickBooks Online surveys
• Handles company accounting in QuickBooks Premier
• Create custom reports in QuickBooks Premier
• Monthly invoicing to customers- Accounts Receivable
• Maintains and sends payment to vendors- Account payable
• Main point of contact for all subcontractors and customers
• Follow up on past due bills
• Approves and process payroll in ADP and record in QuickBooks Premier.
• Ensure DCAA compliance for accounting
• Manage and train part time employees in basic bookkeeping and payroll
• Handles all employee on-boarding and conducts employment satisfaction
• Review and maintains employee personnel files
• Handles Employee Benefit enrollment
• Executive assistant to CEO
• Assist HR Department with miscellaneous tasks
• Assist Business Development team with project price analysis
• Design an efficient work flow in finance department
• Event coordinator for all company events
• Manage a 10+ team for a community program
Junior Accountant and HR Assistant Leesburg, VA (August 2016-Present)
Also ensures all payroll deductions are accurate
processing using QuickBooks Online
- Junior Accountant and HR Assistant at Makpar Corporation
- Office Administrator/ Bookkeeper at New Age Construction, Inc
- General Manager/Customer Service Rep at New Age Construction, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Accounting Career Certificate - Accounting
- A.A.S - Business Management
- - Northern Virginia Community College
- - Cosmetology
Rockland, MA I began my career at Miniter as a customer service representative in their insurance tracking department. Within my first year, I earned employee of the month twice and was promoted to the position of Accounts Receivable Coordinator. Presently, I am the Junior Accountant responsible for processing all checks that come through including VSI, premium, investigations, etc. payments. It's also my obligation to follow up with all delinquent accounts, handle certain Accounts Payables responsibilities and financial reporting.
I began my career at Miniter as a customer service representative in their insurance tracking department. Within my first year, I earned employee of the month twice and was promoted to the position of Accounts Receivable Coordinator. Presently, I am the Junior Accountant responsible for processing all checks that come through including VSI, premium, investigations, etc. payments. It's also my obligation to follow up with all delinquent accounts, handle certain Accounts Payables responsibilities and financial reporting.
- Junior Accountant at Miniter Group
- receptionist at Umass Amherst Annual Fund
- collecting ingredient samples as well as data entry at Blount Fine Foods
- I spent a month volunteering at Lithuanian International Student Services
4 years at this Job
- - Communications
Prepare payroll using Quickbooks, File and assemble checks for signing by owners of company and lead accountant. Pay client bills and register them on Quickbooks. Scan documents and assisted in preparing client accounts for senior accountants. Assisted with any and all other office duties as requested.
- Junior Accountant at PLEA Tax Corp
- iOS Tier 1 Call Center Operator at Xerox Corp
- Full-time Secretary at Pinnicale Civil Engineering, LLC
- CPA, A.P.A.C at Scott P. McHone
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - Accounting
- H.S. Diploma
Update accounts and reconcile bank statements
● Manage accounts receivable
● Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and Immediately available when needed
● Prepare and submit monthly reports
● Assist senior accountant in the reviewing of expenses and preparation for monthly reports
● Effectively accounting program expenses for federal funding
● Maintain accounting internal controls by following policies and procedures; Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Junior Accountant at St. Nicks Alliance
- at Bottom Line
- College Assistant at Accounting Office
- Student Success Leader at Strive for Success
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BBA - Finance
Boston, MA January 2018 to April 2019
Sigfox is the initiator of the 0G network and the world's leading IoT (Internet of Things) service provider.
Junior Accountant, AP/AR Specialist
• Monitored accounts receivable and accounts payable using SAP
• Creation of purchase orders
• Daily entry of vendor/supplier invoices in manner that correctly allocates expenses to the appropriate department
• Ensured appropriate matching to purchase orders and received documents including management/ Network Deployment team approval
• Verified that sales and use tax was billed when applicable
• Prepared and processed accounts payable biweekly payment run
• Responded to vendor inquiries and requests
• Reconciled vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Reconciled utilities, GL, and bank accounts
• Maintained vendor file maintenance
• Maintained all accounts payable reports, accruals, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
• Ensured all expenses were recorded in correct period
• Assisted in monthly closing process
• Identified and implemented process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Created new vendor/supplier and network customer profiles
• Created monthly sublessees' office rent invoices
• Ensured network towers were operational by assisting Deployment Network team with creation of new electric accounts
• Issued payments for all 450+ network towers utility accounts
• Created monthly utilities reconciliation report and reconciled utilities
- Junior Accountant, AP/AR Specialist at SIGFOX USA
- WB MASON at
- Night Supervisor at HARBORONE BANK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance
• Responsibilities include verifying and processing wires, posting journal entries, and creating invoices in NetSuite
• Reviewed weekly payables for proper coding, customer inquiries and payment processing
• Assisted in monthly financial close by ensuring financial transactions were recorded accurately, processing and verifying invoices for payments and refunds
• Analyzed expense reports by monitoring credit card charges, payment discrepancies, returns and miscellaneous charges
• Create journal entries to make accounting corrections and ensure accurate records
• Assisted the staff accountant by analyzing monthly vendor payments to ensure all invoices have been paid and create an accrual list to incurred expenses that have not been paid yet
• Assisted the account receivable specialist by identifying write-offs by reviewing incurred expenses
- Junior Accountant at Indagare
- Accounting Clerk at Exenta
- Senior Project Administrator at Garden City Group
- Operations Associate at NPD Group
9 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing, Minor Economics
- - Liberal Arts