• Actively managed a $35,000 portfolio with a team of 23 members as a Junior Analyst
• Analyzed, wrote on, and discussed current events with teammates and alumni in market watch reports three times a week
• Researched and presented a case study over growth strategy and effects of natural disaster in the reinsurance industry
• Performed extensive research on numerous companies and industries for two stock pitch presentations
- Junior Analyst at Texas Undergraduate Investment Team
- Executive Vice President at
- Active Member at National Honor Society
- at Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business
As Junior Analyst for Energynet, which is an online oil and gas auction company, I was in charge of helping with closing reports for weekly auctions, heavy data entry, proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. I did internet searches for the our department in efforts of obtaining new buyers. I was in charge of a project to get an overseas account in hopes of having them join the Energynet team.
- Junior Analyst at EnergyNet
- Assist occupational therapists at Northwest Texas Pavilion
- Compute sales prices at Charming Shoppes
- Caregiver/Office Asst at PARKVIEW MANOR
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Business Administration
• Manage and maintain Alien Files.
• Locate and enter physical fingerprint cards from immigration files into DHS/ICE EAGLE “IDENT” system.
• Physical verify finger print cards match the file information and data base information. Conduct detail analytical searches of the files when requested by the client.
• Conducted computer searches in RAILS and EDMS when required
• Conducted Quality Control/ Assurance of all files processed by Junior Analyst. Verify files were processed correctly.
• Assisted Senior Analyst with day to day operations
• Staged daily work for Junior Analyst Provided daily work projections to Senior Analyst and the client
• Working knowledge or Microsoft Office and Excel
- Junior Analyst at PAE, Inc. (Pacific Architects and Engineers)
- Assembly Line Worker (Temp) at Ford Motor Company
- General Clerk II at Brillient Corporation
- General Clerk I at Brillient Corporation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- - Law Enforcement Training Institute
Starting as Administrative Assistant and moving up to Junior Analyst, I held responsibilities for both XL-Lead and our main client, including:
• Working directly with client leadership to maintain project tracker quality and record project success
• Creating multiple monthly reports on client tracker data/maintenance and department performance
• Maintaining client SharePoint permissions, page organization, and sub-sites
• Maintaining client leadership calendars
• Creating yearly PPT presentations on dept. health and success
• Developing the XL-Lead website through WordPress
• Maintaining/creating XL-Lead email addresses
• Various administrative tasks, as needed
- Junior Analyst at XL-Lead Consulting
- Quality Assurance at Mad Genius Controllers
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - East Asian Cultures
- Associate - Software Engineering
08753 I serve as the junior analyst for foreign military sales at Technology and Management International LLC. In carrying out my duties, I'm responsible for the acquisition of required support equipment, as well as the logistics for equipment support and delivery. During my daily workload includes, but is not limited to: − Extensive knowledge and use of Asset 21 software − Providing timely customer service, both face-to-face and via telephone/email − Data entry in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint − Data entry in Asset 21 software − Coordination delivery of support equipment to the freight forwarder − Diligent recordkeeping and assurance that equipment is purchased, and paid for, and delivered, within the associated guidelines − Maintenance of an "late to need" listing
- Junior Analyst at Technology and Management International
- Coordinator at Clinical Equipment Management
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at
- Teller at Sun National Bank
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Physical Education
- Mumbai, India July 2017- May 2018
A research advisory firm with US$ 145 million in revenues and clients such as Government of India and Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
Junior Analyst, Investment Research
• Created research reports on capital markets in India that increased client engagement by approx. 27%
• Assisted client in managing portfolio worth US$ 668 million by tracking Middle Eastern financial markets and analyzing impact of movements on client's portfolio
• Developed analytical reports on US and Saudi Arabian capital markets that gained two prominent client mandate in firm history
• Conducted research on various sectors to help an institutional client in developing new investment product
• Produced reports on African money markets and wrote special focused articles on sub-Saharan African region
- Junior Analyst, Investment Research at ARANCA PVT., LTD
- Real Estate Analyst, Investment Property Databank at MSCI, INC
- Co-founder at PAPSTER PVT., LTD
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - STEM-Certified Program
- - Finance
- Master of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy - Commerce
Contributed to the processing of over 500,000 immigration files for the enrollment of fingerprint cards. Ensured the quality of processing and the attaining of a less than 1 percent error rate.
• Contract employee of Department of Homeland Security.
• Review files for fingerprint cards, verify that the card belongs to the file subject.
• Scan documents and enroll in a DHS computer program.
• Assist in quality assurance by reviewing completed files for accuracy and adherence to standard operating procedure. Complete reports for any errors discovered.
• Returned files with errors to junior analyst for correction.
• Correspond with the client for any discrepancies found in files.
• Complete spreadsheets for completed shift files to be submitted to the client for statistical reporting.
• Answered any questions from other junior analysts concerning processing of files.
• Filled in for Senior Analyst as needed.
- Junior Analyst/Quality Assurance at Serco
- Contractor at TeleSolv
- Contractor at CMI Management
- Contract Employee at Robert Half
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
Contracted worker for Jm&a. Junior analyst vehicle extended warranty. Customer service, work directly with dealerships to fix or maintain client vehicles. Data entry. Call center.
- Junior Analyst at Insight Global
- Service Advisor at Greenacres Nissan
- Technician at MIDAS
- SALES at NAPA
4 months at this Job
- certification - Toyota automotive science
- - Psychology
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - Business
• Obtained an Intern Analyst role
• Consolidated monthly Financial Reports
• Processed reports for 4-5 Hotels each month
- Junior Analyst at Beacon Hospitality Partners
- Second Lieutenant at U.S. Army, Infantry, New York National Guard
- Army Officer Candidate School at Army Officer Candidate School
- United States Army Specialist E-4 at New York National Guard
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Compiled and produced reports for the VP of Finance and Senior Analyst. Forecasted trends & variances, budgeting and financial reporting including: variance analysis and reporting to the ex ecutive team. Provided dashboards and metrics to track productivity initiatives and impacts to the business.
- Junior Analyst at First Care Clinics
- Volunteer at Ages
- Mathematics Tutor, SAILS at Jackson State Community College
3 months at this Job
- B.S in Mathematics - Mathematics