Junior auditor studied our client's financial statements and analyzed the relevant accounting items. Validations accounts Turnover case customers deposit, receivables and liabilities HAO, Personnel, losses and foreign exchange gain, Internal Control Review
- JUNIOR AUDITOR at GRANT THORNTON GUINEA
- AUDIT INTERN at
- ACCOUNTING INTERN at CBG GUINEA
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
Worked with Auditors to ensure timely and precise filings for all Mutual Fund clients.
● Assist with conversion audits for onboarding (and offboarding) customers.
● Verify all filing parameters, state policies and procedures, figures and facts for 100% accuracy.
- Junior Auditor at National Regulatory Services
- Service & Support Manager at Cakewalk by Gibson
- Legal Secretary, Appeals Unit at Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Office Manager at Robert P. Walker Enterprises, LTD
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Audio Engineering
- Certification - Business Management
1. visit clients 2. carry out audit tasks as assigned by the team leader 3. report findings to the team leader
- Junior Auditor at RSK $ Associates CPAs
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
2014 - Present Participated in auditing small and large sized companies. Ensuring that accounts are presented in conformity with the prevailing legal and regulatory requirements Producing auditing reports. Enrolled in JCPA.
- Junior Auditor, Accountant at Audit Bureau For Public Accountants & Consultants
- Accountant, Intern at Jordan Islamic Bank
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- B. S - Accounting
• Reviewing financial statements and ascertaining compliance of accounting procedures
• Assisting in audit planning and execution by performing all the initial work
• Coordinating with the accounting team and collecting supporting documents for checking
• Supporting in various on-going and new projects
• Performing risk and internal control evaluation
• Assist in the maintenance of a dynamic audit universe, providing updates to the risk assessment and keeping it evergreen by identifying new activities, divestitures and significant changes to businesses
• Performed taxation services for clients including tax computation, capital allowance calculation, balancing allowance/charges computation, deferred taxation computation, and tax provision
• Monitored financial activities of clients with emphasize on ratios and margins
• Assisted audit seniors in consolidation works
• Developing, presenting and finalizing audit reports, this process entails initial drafting of the report, discussion with management to ensure factual accuracy and clearance and coordination with Management to obtain written responses to Audit's recommendations
• Conducted audits remotely by reviewing invoices and itemized bills requested from providers
• Assisted in gathering data for monthly reporting of audit financials, recoveries received and outstanding balances due.
• Assisted clients in obtaining financing and developed controls to ensure compliance with debt covenants.
- Ex Junior Auditor at Deloitte
- Junior Auditor at KPMG Hazem Hassan
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - 4 years
- Evaluated by USCES Institution as US Bachelor Degree of business administration - Accounting
Lost prevention. In charge of analyze and audit transactions with the purpose of prevent frauds. Data entry using the AS 400 system. Making samples and statistics of the clients with the purpose of optimize the sales. General internal audits and accounting. Abilities: I have the ability for team work, to be creative and have great communication skills. I capable of solving problems with dedication and with my own initiative. My first language is Spanish. Also, I speak intermediate English as a second one. I considerate myself an honest person with a positive attitude. I have knowledge in computers systems, fast typing and programs as Microsoft Office and their application Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and other ones.
- Junior Auditor at Holsum of Puerto Rico
- Houseman/Housekeeper at Hampton by Hilton
- at Holsum of Puerto Rico
- Route Auditor at Holsum of Puerto Rico
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- bachelor's - business administration
• Planned and executed Internal Audits
• Checked for organizational and statutory compliance.
• Performed monthly and quarterly reporting as specified in the scope.
• Documented tests and findings ◦ Accounting
• Performed Accounting for the professionals using the credit card statement and bills/vouchers for taxation purpose.
- Junior Auditor at A V Sivakumar & Co, Chartered Accountants
- Junior Auditor at Uma Maheswararao & Co, Chartered Accountants
- Junior Accountant at Vijay Textiles Ltd
- Junior Auditor at Suneel Phani Associates
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting - Public Accounting
- Bcom Honours - Business Administration and Accounting
Applies policy specific guidelines to individual claims and processes complex claims according to that policy and internal guidelines; identify issues with claims and communicates those issues back to the claimant; verbally communicates policy specifies to claimants and providers. Communicates and collaborates across all departments to pin point issues within the LuminX system; Tests Beta versions of system improvements to ensure functionality for departmental use.
• Achieve and exceed a consistent monthly financial accuracy of 99% on all processed claims.
• Obtain and surpass a claims accuracy of 95% on all processed claims.
• Serve as a key resource for other examiners when questions arise on proper claims processing practices.
• Perform AIGSS audits for financial and claim accuracy.
• Assist management with various job duties and oversight of other examiners.
• Manage team mailbox and route external and internal requests to the proper individuals.
• Enhanced system functionality through testing and implementation of system-wide upgrades.
- Excess Major Medical Examiner/Junior Auditor at AIG
- Surgical Coder and Medical Biller at Associated Orthopaedics
- Medical Coder and Clinical Manager at Sutton Place Physical Therapy
- Medical Coder and Patient Accounts Representative at Children's Hospital Boston
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - BABAM Business Administration
- - Business Administration/Accounting
- Certification - Medical Coding
• Responsible to perform payment and variance and review activities related to incorrect processing of claims across Ensemble Health Partners,
• Understanding insurance contract terms, and reviewing under payments to determine if additional payment amount can be requested.
• Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
• Managing multiple terms and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. It takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
• Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
• Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
• Prepare detailed contract value analysis reports monthly which includes a comprehensive analysis on site review of each and every contract with our hospital and physician groups.
- Junior Auditor/Medical Billing and Collection at Plan 2 Account
- Office Assistance Specialist at Encircle Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Analyzed and audited transactional datasets (sales, AP, inventory, planogram) to uncover
missed income opportunities for multiple retail clients including Best Buy, Meijer, and Kohl's
● Built organized claims supported by data analysis and historical client/vendor communications using both MS Access based company tools and client systems
● Audited wide range of categories between retail clients, with pronounced success in small/kitchen electronics, fragrances, and jewelry
● Presented claims in clear and concise narrative to client merchandising teams and vendors for deduction
● Corresponded with vendors and client merchandising teams to investigate and resolve all vendor disputes for claims created
● Developed business cases to engage engineering to improve processes and create efficiencies
- Retail Post Audit Intern / Junior Auditor / Auditor I at COTIVITI
- Administrative Assistant at UNIVERSITY OF MN. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- Kitchen Staff / Shift Manager / Assistant Manager at NOODLES & COMPANY
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- - Chinese Macroeconomics