12214 Megan Woods Loop Houston TX 77089
GM InfoTech LLC. is an IT Consulting and Software Development firm engaged in the business of providing data processing consulting services to major corporations, government agencies, non-profit organizations and other business concerns throughout the United States and overseas. We are E-Verified with company ID: 27-3792382
Date- September 05, 2017 - July 09, 2018
Position- Junior Business Analyst.
● Discuss business requirements with clients
● Prepare Business Requirements documents
● Prepare Software Specification documents
● Work as a liaison between client and offshore team
● Participate in remote and on call activities / client discussions
● Perform testing of the software developed
- Junior Business Analyst at GM InfoTech LLC
- Campus Ambassador at Office of admissions- University of Wisconsin Parkside
- Area manager at Apache pizza limited.(Ireland)
10 months at this Job
- Post graduate diploma in international business - international business
- - Computer and Communication Skills
Under the direction of a supervisor, provide documentation support for requirements; gathering; process analysis; gap analysis; design of new functionality; and product testing. Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions. Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units.
- Junior Business Analyst at FIS Global
- Sales Assistant at Total Quality Logistics
- Sales Associate at Keller Williams Metro North
- Agent Growth committee at Keller Williams Metro North
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Industrial Distribution
• Gathering High Level Business Requirements (HILBERs) from client and stakeholders through interview process.
• Generating and developing Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
• Evaluating business requirements into high level and low-level Use Cases, using Microsoft Visio.
• Writing Use Cases descriptions including Actors, Descriptions, Trigger, Pre Conditions, Post Conditions, Assumptions, Normal Flow, Alternative Flow, Exceptions, and Special Requirements.
• Organizing Virtual Meetings with business clients, stakeholders, end users and numerous development teams as well as testers to talk over project development reports and to gather new requirements.
• Recognizing and create Use Case diagrams with business process workflow diagrams including Activity, Sequence and from the requirements.
• Use complete understanding of application features, architectures and gatherings to evaluate scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and through the accomplishment of all enhancement specifications.
• Conducting Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions for communicating with all project sponsors and stakeholders.
• Document Requirements, Test Plan, Test Cases, Defects and Change Controls in Quality Center.
• Collaborating the project status to clients' bi-weekly, going over alterations made in requirements and gathered new requirements.
• Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with users and project team members. Environment: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project 2010, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Reader, Rational Unified Processes (RUP) methodology
- Junior Business Analyst at North America Med Tech Group
- Entry-level Business Analyst at Jutel International, INC
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Biology
- Associate's Degree
• Extract statistical data from various information systems and update existing company excel reports.
• Create business intelligence reports and dashboards based on ad-hoc requests using Tableau.
• Assist and support research team with ongoing company projects.
- Junior Business Analyst at Sun Taiyang Co., Ltd.
- Pricing Analyst at Wurth USA
- Jr. Analyst at Richemont North America
- Benefits Analyst at Milliman Inc
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics; Statistics Concentration
•Using advanced excel skills in order to configure and troubleshoot system software and reports.
•Utilising user stories and acceptance criteria to help meet client requests whilst following business practices.
•Gathering user requirements both functional and non-functional.
• Requirements gathered through facilitating workshops, focus groups and meetings with key stakeholders.
•Experience of working in an agile methodology:
• Using JIRA software to track sprints, epics and story lifecycles
• Liaising with console product owner to discus sprint capacity and ensuring processes adheres to business standards
• Participating in sprint retrospective meetings to help product team meet business needs and improve best practices with greater efficiency
•Testing of in house software, more specifically:
• User acceptance testing
• Contributing to development releases through testing functions after improvement/changes have been released by engineers
• QA checks on colleagues configuration to ensure clients specifications have been met
• Liaising with several stakeholders in order to help recommend solutions for internal and external clients.
•Addressing urgent client requests through solving bugs/errors and communicating effectively with development team when necessary.
- Junior Business Analyst at Preqin Solutions
- Data Analyst at Cision
- Home and Lesiure Colleague at ASDA
9 months at this Job
- Bsc - Computer Science
Prolifics has developed lasting relationships with partners, created competitive advantage for clients and has been recognized with numerous industry awards over its 36-year history.
The key to our success lies in our commitment to innovation coupled with a set of core values that form the foundation of our industry leadership in core enterprise technologies. Get to know our rich history, unique project approach, our leadership team and countless accolades that exemplify our relentless pursuit of creating value using technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prolifics has evolved traditional Quality Assurance into Business Assurance. Underpinning our unique Business Assurance approach and methodology is our BA360 tool.
• Using BA360, our consultants efficiently capture necessary information throughout our 7-step Business Assurance process, automate the test case design, quickly retrieve information to empower continuous improvement, and provide real-time visibility to key business objective metrics.
• Analyze Hot defect fixes and prioritize them as per criticality of the issue
• Re-produce the issue on designated lower instance
• Develop test artifacts with appropriate test techniques and identify regression scope
• After issue replication, approve the defect fix on to the instance through PPM tool
• Perform post fix validations, regression around the defect fix and approve the RFC
• Perform smoke test on Stage & PROD
• Update Master Regression library
• Analyzing Ops project impacts and identify the scope of testing
• Prepare test strategy and publish scope to stake holders for review and approval
• Execute identified regressions cope, follow up open defects for closure.
• Approve the change for Prod deployment Environment: BA360, JIRA, Selenium, Sauce Lab, MAC, Test Management Tool (CMT), APPIUM
- Junior Business Analyst at Prolifics
- Associate QA Analyst Baseline at VMware Inc
- Associate Business Analyst at Prolifics.Inc-India
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Systems Engineering - Computer Systems Engineering
- Bachelors in Instrumentation and Control Engineering - Instrumentation and Control Engineering
• Interpret data, analyze results using the tools such as Excel and Tableau and to prepare the required reports.
• Perform various Database activities for storing, retrieving and manipulating large data in database.
• Perform descriptive statistics on various data using Excel.
- Junior Business Analyst at Surya Fisheries
- Technical Executive at Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Intelligence Analytics - Business Intelligence Analytics
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Advanced Computing - Advanced Computing
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics - Electronics
• Work directly with vendors on all financial tasks for an office of 100
• Review and edit Royalty Statements for upwards of 50 authors
• Office systems expert on IBM Cognos, Report Studio, SAP, xFlow, Klopotek and more
• Create all financial reports for editorial and operations using Report Studio, SAP and Excel
• Handle all data management, reports, and relationships with third party digital vendors
• Review and cross examine third party vendor invoices to sales numbers
• Help create department budgets and forecast projections
• Managed the office when the Office Manager left
- Junior Business Analyst at Bedford St. Martin's / Macmillan Learning
- Administrative Assistant at
- Kitchen Manager / General Manager at GrassFed
- Prep Cook at Molly's Restaurant
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
• Track and analyze labor costs for the maintenance department.
• Communicate with staff about policies and events.
• Maintain labor logging software for department.
• Assist with payroll and data entry.
• Purchase parts and accessories for various rides and locations throughout the park.
- JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST at SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA
- MAINTENANCE SYSTEMS CLERK at SIX FLAGS WHITE WATER
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY
- FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE/SALES ASSOCIATE at MASSAGE ENVY
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
• Analyze data in Excel spreadsheets
• Review and submit Bluesheet reports
- Junior Business Analyst at Royal Bank of Canada
- Student Assistant at Georgia Southern University Printing and Postal Services
- IT Intern at Georgia Southern University Printing and Postal Services
- Cashier at McDonald's
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Information Systems