Junior Business Analyst
Offer strategic perspective and requirement gathering best practice to identify cost saving opportunities, risk
mitigation and the impact of proposed solutions across business applications. Help Desk Support Technician
Liberty Mortgage Company
11/2018 - Present
• Assist customers through telephone and emails
• Resolve issues with problem solving steps and researching
• Determine nature of problem and log in tracking system
• Communicate accurate and useful status updates
- Junior Business Analyst at Liberty Mortgage Company
- IT Support Technician at Cybervation Inc
- Intern at State of Ohio
- Loan Specialist at Liberty Mortgage Company
4 months at this Job
Worked as a Junior Business Analyst on a project named the CaseTracker. ❖ Making sure the client needs are matched and exceeded by the developers. ❖ Communicating the client ideas to developers and getting accurate results/outcome. ❖ Liaised with business and functional stakeholders during risk and review sessions to derive and execute action plans, meeting standards and deadlines for launching the product. ❖ Interacted closely with the Subject matter experts (SME) for the functional requirements gathering. ❖ Elicitation and documentation of client requirements. Experience in documentation of business requirements and system functional specifications, including BRD and FRD. ❖ Interfaced with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements(BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR). ❖ Documented the business rules, business and system process flows and user administration process. ❖ Developed periodic business plans and strategies in accordance with the circle plans. ❖ Extensive knowledge and experience using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, SharePoint, OneNote, Outlook, Skype. ❖ Document test results appropriately. ❖ Utilized a combination of business knowledge, technical skills and strategic analysis to provide solutions and creative insights to critical business problems. ❖ Effective in multitasking and effective management of assignments/deliverables according to work schedules with strong project management orientation. ❖ Capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent and team environment. ❖ Project management experience for a contracting project.
- Junior business analyst at Your Data Solutions LLC
- Pharmacy technician at Walmart
- Front desk (manager) at Econo lodge
- Cashier at Comfort suites
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology-Cell and Molecular
- High School Diploma
Microsoft Office Suite
• Communicate client's business requirements by constructing easy- to-understand data and process models. SQL JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST HONDA OF NORTH AMERICA 2015 Feb- 2016 Dec Wrike and MS Project
• Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules and ensure alignment with development teams. Data Mining, analysis & visualization
• Translate stakeholder requirements into over 10 different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user Google Docs & Drop Box stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
• Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing ITIL/Project Management processes, project communications, and training saving the Standards company on average $5,000+. Interpersonal & presentation skills
• Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements. Tableau/SPSS/Minitab/Stata/SAS
• Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements. Mathematical skills Project Management Work Experience
- JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST at HONDA OF NORTH AMERICA
- Assistant Project Manager at Courtney Michael Partnership
- Trainee Project Manager at Courtney Michael Partnership
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Information Systems
- BSc - Business Administration
• Initial analyst for small businesses in the automotive industry looking to maximize profitability
• Support the senior business analyst by building rapport with clients and being point of contact while gathering financial statements and expense reports
• Conduct one-two hour phone interviews with owners regarding the businesses' marketing, sales, finances and efficiency
• Analyze financials to create presentations using Microsoft Office while completing six-seven in total weekly, then deliver to the Senior Business Analyst
• Maintain highest turnover rate by managing a portfolio of more than 25 clients while continuously keeping in contact to ensure a smooth transition throughout the consulting process
- Junior Business Analyst at Drive
- Phone Banker at Wells Fargo
- Account Executive at Balboa Capital
- Business Office Associate at CarMax Auto Superstore
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
• Meetings presentation and attendance with Senior Analyst for business plans, processes and functionality.
• Supporting in planning, designing and development of business processes
• Collecting and compiling business Data and drafting of reports.
• Assembled and documented tests results.
• Documentation and Review of business documents.
- Junior Business Analyst at CLEARVIEW GROUP
- Business Development Representative at JOVE
- Operations Assist and Coordinator at CBU ENERGY LIMITED
- Sales and Marketing (Intern) at OLX CLASSIFIEDS NIG
11 months at this Job
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science - Political Science
• Designing and building Power BI reports to help improve business decision making
• Analyzing and communicating results for specific business reports
• Organizing business data in Excel for analysis and reporting
- Junior Business Analyst at Imperial Frozen Foods
- at Mover-A Few Good Men Moving and Storage
- Club Manager at Anytime Fitness
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
• Professionally notify our Compliance department via email of new ADR request letters received from CMS and to forward a copy of related correspondence received via interoffice mail.
• Responsible for updating Age Trial Balance, so that the Revenue Cycle Team can be 100% efficient with accounts that have new or current denials.
• Create and update daily Excel report on accounts that have been written off, so that upper management can be efficient in getting rid of bad-debt.
• Analyze, Monitor, and evaluate transactions and prepare financial reports.
• Strong analytical skills; support operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends.
• Used Excel daily to perform data gathering, business performance analyses, trend analyses, and other financial analysis tasks for Billing, Cash Applications, Payer Relations and upper management.
• Provide third party vendor (EREC Correspondence) all the accounts that we have written off.
• Provide upper management Productivity Report to show accountability on collectors being efficient at work.
- Junior Business Analyst at Vitas Healthcare
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- Associates of Arts - Computer Information System
Assisted with the collection and documentation of requirements for clients for new cloud based implementation needs in an Agile environment
➢ Assisted PM of project with project coordination tasks, Agile ceremonies & meetings, meeting minutes and coordinated communications with team and client
➢ Served as an integral team member during product deployments, and promptly communication to leadership any risks or issues
➢ Served an integral member of the test team and and assisted with the creation of test scripts, excution of test events, and managed defect and requirements verification process
➢ Saw the product to a succesffull UAT and developed high quality user scenarios
➢ Volunteered to work business development efforst for the company, assisting on tasks such as proposal writing and application presentations demos
- Junior Business Analyst at RamTech Solutions
- Junior Business Analyst at Execliod Soft Systems
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Biotechnology
Supported Grill Kabob, Inc. by implementing Operational Level Agreements, Service Level Agreements and establishing Key Performance Indicators to measure success for the KPIs. Given 96% satisfaction rating through customer satisfaction survey. Recognized by director and management for excellent quality work.
• Work closely with management, business stakeholders, customers, user feedback, and other needed to develop and maintain the SLA, KPIs, and OLAs
• Develop process models and document the details of the process agreement.
• Deliver quarterly KPI performance reports including building and delivering presentations to leadership
• Facilitate governance board meetings including developing presentations and taking meeting minutes.
• Advised business users on options, risks and costs, recommended business priorities, and documented and assessed business requirements to service operation.
• Performed monthly audits on completed billings ensuring proper billing for all clients.
• Researched and presented Social Media plan which was integrated in the business strategy.
• Functioned as a liaison between clients and development teams to analyze opportunities for business process
• Improvements relating to the Commissions Administration and Reporting Systems.
• Work with the management team to Provide project updates and technical documentation
- Junior Business Analyst at Grill Kabob
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Criminology
• Facilitate requirements gathering via workshops, interview sessions, brainstorming and documentation analysis.
• Participating in JAD meetings and identifying required potential changes to software applications.
• Supporting the development and update of Business Requirement Document (BRD), project management plans, processes, and other ad hoc project documentation.
• Coordinating with stakeholders to track project activities using tracking tools such as MS Project and SharePoint.
• Plan, schedule, and develop presentations required to support client meetings to conduct milestone decision reviews.
• Creating, reviewing, and editing project documents such as EPICs, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Functional Requirements, and Non Functional Requirements.
• Creating and tracking tickets using JIRA.
• Participate in requirements prioritization.
• Work closely with development team to ensure all requirements are understood and have corresponding test scripts.
• Collaborate across teams and stakeholders to facilitate the documentation of current practices, perform GAP Analysis, redesign processes, identify appropriate controls and design automated solutions.
• Write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions and dependencies required to develop or modify application.
- Junior Business Analyst at Cisco Technicians, LLC
- Assistant Teacher at Fairfax County Public Schools
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Science - Media Studies