Negotiates pricing for materials and supplies from vendors in an effort to secure the best value. Assists the Material Control Supervior in maintaining accurate inventory levels. Completes all daily tasks and special assignments with an efficient and quality-driven approach. Works with support teams to resolve issues with product, service or accounting areas. Cultivates and strengthens lasting client relationships.
- Junior Buyer at Aero Design/Battery Shop LLC
- Material Planner at FedEx Supply Chain
- Expediter at FedEx Supply Chain
- Bartender Server at Logan's Roadhouse
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Raw Material Planning – creating Sales Orders, creating/updating part numbers/formulas/BOM’s within the Via Duct software. · Ensure that raw materials arrive by needed date so launch dates are not affected.
• Guiding the laboratory with what raw materials can be used in products by planning potential stock out and submitting requisitions to receive replenish inventory.
• Communicating with vendors to confirm stock, pricing and lead times.
• Intervene and prioritize tasks when raw materials jeopardize a launch.
• Purchasing packaging, shipping, miscellaneous items and ensuring they get delivered in a timely manner.
- Junior Buyer at Seed Beauty - Beta Beauty
- Purchasing Expediter at Seed Beauty - Spatz Laboratories
- Contract HR RECEPTIONIST at through AppleOne Employment Agency
- COPY & PRINT ASSOCIATE at STAPLES
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminology and Justice Studies
- Associate - Transfer
• Support the commercial area on making, sending and tracking quotes for potential clients.
• Keeping files and date bases up to date.
• Make reports on cargo management.
• Communicate with the suppliers to generate offers for the clients and the commercial area.
• Cary out customer service activities, sending e-mails referrals to the sales team and the reception thereof, follow-up until the end of the process.
- Junior buyer at Gomez Ossa International LLC
- Administrative assistant at Consorcio La Paz De CV
- Supplier management intern at Cementos Argos S.A
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of International Business
● Communicate daily with vendors to send and update purchase orders
● Maintain internal databases with vendor/client information
● Source new ingredients and vendors
● Coordinate with other departments in daily meetings
- Junior Buyer at Ever Fresh Fruit Co
- Substitute Teacher at Lake Oswego School District
- Laborer at Stettler Supply
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Digital Communications
• Sustain vendor relations and negotiate best prices
• Review inventory levels and track performance
• Travel to trade shows to source the newest tech accessories in the market, as well as visit retail stores to ensure planograms are being followed, sales are directed to meet margin goals, and promotional plans are effectively being communicated throughout department
• Assist purchasing team with administrative work pertaining to sales reports, commissions, and new items
- Junior Buyer at Curacao
- Executive Assistant to CEO at The Import Collection
- Buyer's Assistant at Bobbi Rocco
- Merchandising Associate at Crate and Barrel
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associates - Merchandising & Marketing
• Analyze reports including: Abnormal Pricing Margins, Product Stock Reports, Vendor Volume Sales.
• Manage and order 30 vendors across 45 stores on a weekly basis.
• Ad hoc reporting and projects related to purchases, volumetrends, and cost saving opportunities.
• Manage $20MM in annual vendor volume sales, while maintaining competitive pricing based on traded markets.
• Conduct periodic review and analysis of slow moving inventory and critical items.
• Negotiated an enhancement of $50K marketing funds for the fiscal year 2019.
- Junior Buyer at Restaurant Depot
- Sales Representative at Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Financial Services Intern at MassMutual Financial Group
- College Program Intern at Enterprise Holdings
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Skilled at multitasking due to the high demand of customers and task given on a single day
• Monitored over 200 emails on a daily basis regarding logistics, sales, conflict resolutions, and client relationship building.
• Directly supported Director of Purchasing in managing over 1,000 UPCs and stock keeping units.
• Developed new relations and increased company loyalty, working as a liaison between departments, vendors, and consumers.
• Expedited receiving process with Distribution to ensure prompt and correct receipt of products from assigned suppliers.
• Partnered with Marketing sourcing suppliers for purchased goods and identifying new and improved products as well as quality assurance.
• Managed Purchase Orders and negotiated contracts with nearly 300 suppliers to obtain optimum pricing, terms, and deliveries.
• Managed wholesaler inventory of seasonal brands/packages by forecasting.
- Junior Buyer at US FOODS
- Package Handler/Driver Assistant at Fed Ex
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Operations/ Project Management
- - Business Administration/ Social Work
Traveled nationally to source and purchase products, facilitated product development and ensured quality. Reviewed and submitted product specifications to manufacturers, obtained quotations and negotiated pricing, delivery and terms for wholesaler. Traveled to Dallas and Atlanta markets to conduct product research and competitive analysis; created forecasts.
- Junior Buyer at The Tiger's Paw Sports Apparel and Boutique
- Personal Assistant at Natali Wade
- Managing Director at The Tiger's Paw Sports Apparel and Boutique
- Receptionist at Evolved Health and Wellness
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
- Bachelor's - International Business
• Corresponded with vendors, project managers, planners and sales representatives to obtain pricing and product information, services details, delivery availability and dates
• Expedited purchase orders to ensure it met the material need date, mitigated delays and verified receipt of goods and services as ordered
• Problem solved issues with purchase orders, delivery dates and materials
• Assisted buyers with multiple projects
- Junior Buyer/Expeditor at Kelly Services, Inc
- Customer Service Associate at Bass Pro Shops
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Procurement of parts by schedule and need, Work closely with all departments to make sure the propers parts are ordered to arrive on time, Work with Engineers/vendors on product issues, Work with Engineering and Stockroom to ensure Bills of Material and Work Orders are kept updated, Following through with vendors to make sure orders are acknowledged and shipped on time, Work with Stockroom to resolve receiving and inventory issues, Work with accounting to resolve pricing issues, Work with vendors to establish good working partnerships, Source products and pricing to benefit the company, Keep project manager updated on part statuses for all projects, Ensure compliance with all purchasing procedures and policies, Work with all buyers to streamline purchasing policies and procedures
- Junior Buyer at Metal Shark Boats
- Insurance Technician Clerk at UVL
- Walmart Stocker at Walmart
- Procurement Specialist at HARDING SAFETY USA, INC
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
- High School Diploma