• Evaluate potential suppliers ensuring product quality is being maintained for government/commercial procurements
• Publish weekly reports using Excel through data extraction from SAP Ariba providing visibility to senior management on buyer performance as well as tracking outstanding invoices
• Lead cross-functional collaboration between Accounts Payable and Procurement teams ensuring timely payments to supplier
• Analyze supplier performance/usage using MicroStrategy tracking on-time delivery and PO spend/count with the supplier
- Junior Buyer at SRI International
- Global Supply Chain Co-Op at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Supply Chain Management Intern at SRI International
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Supply Chain Management
• Worked with NPD group to make sure new launches time line, competitive cost vs. benchmark and delivery as per the calendar are met.
• Worked on new innovations in Laura Mercier and Buxom brands to make sure we are paying the lowest possible costs
• Assisted Item Master Setup process for Price Entries in JDE system Key Accomplishments:
• Evaluated impact of cost increases proposed by contract manufacturers
• Launched RFQ’s for major collections in order to attain cost savings
- Junior Buyer at Shiseido
- Technical Assistant at Conner Strong & Buckelew
- Store Manager at Enelda's Happy Brides
- Consignor Returns Specialist at Enelda's Happy Brides
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associates in Science - Business Administration
Process and create purchase orders for multiple locations of Ephraim McDowell Medical Center
- Junior Buyer at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center
- HOSTESS / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
- LOAN OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
- CORPORATE PROCURMENT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas. Inc
2 months at this Job
- Associates - Arts & Sciences
- High School Diploma
• Received and handled all requisitions from rigs, marine service, and pipeline division
• Biding out all material needed for jobs
• Handled all purchasing awarded for the jobs in my divisions
• Experience using SAP software
• Face to face contact with customers on a regular basis
- Junior Buyer at Baywater
- Personnel /Administrative Assistant at Premier Offshore Catering
- Fit Coach at Koko Fit Club
- Crew Member at
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - Business
Request quotes from vendors for inventory & non-inventory product negotiate price when needed. Expedite as necessary. Send & track parts for outside processes, close watch is needed to insure production is not impaired. Vendors certified to ISO 9001 requirements & maintained vendor records to same. Purchasing process and planning via Visual ERP system. When issues arise from vendor billing, work with accounting to resolve the issue.
- Junior Buyer at Hosmer Dorrance Corp
- Receptionist at Hosmer Dorrance Corp
- Administrative Assistant at CPR Services, Inc
- Customer Service at Masco Contractors Services
12 years, 9 months at this Job
• Raw Material Planning – creating Sales Orders, creating/updating part numbers/formulas/BOM’s within the Via Duct software. · Ensure that raw materials arrive by needed date so launch dates are not affected.
• Guiding the laboratory with what raw materials can be used in products by planning potential stock out and submitting requisitions to receive replenish inventory.
• Communicating with vendors to confirm stock, pricing and lead times.
• Intervene and prioritize tasks when raw materials jeopardize a launch.
• Purchasing packaging, shipping, miscellaneous items and ensuring they get delivered in a timely manner.
- Junior Buyer at Seed Beauty - Beta Beauty
- Purchasing Expediter at Seed Beauty - Spatz Laboratories
- Contract HR RECEPTIONIST at through AppleOne Employment Agency
- COPY & PRINT ASSOCIATE at STAPLES
6 months at this Job
- - Criminology and Justice Studies
- - Transfer
o Developed and maintained Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Log, Procurement Strategy Matrix, Change Orders, and RFQs o Worked with Senior Buyers, acquired a general understanding of Procurement regulations and compliance procedures o Issued requests for quotes, commercial bid evaluations, purchase orders and change orders o Maintained purchasing status reports, change order reports, inquiry reports and expediting reports o Received proposals and track orders. Assist lead project buyer with vendor communication o Met with vendors to expedite final vendor documentation o Maintained confidential procurement files o Corporate Buyer authorized to make office purchases, Reconciliation of Corporate Credit Card o Projects: Arena Offshore $20MM TIC Document Control Coordinator / Project Coordinator o Lead Document Control Coordinator on Marathon Robison/Catlettsburg Projects $600MM TIC. Responsible for all engineering deliverables, vendor data, staffing forecasts and CWP schedule o Managed Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and upgrades o Managed DC team for 9 MPC Projects planning forecasts, tracking data, budgeting man-hours, and analyzing workload resulting in increased efficiency for the Document Management team o Attended Client Coordination Meetings, Interactive Planning Sessions, & Lessons Learned to provide discipline input o Customized deliverables and vendor data to meet client standards and specific requests o Received and logged in purchase orders and monitored status of documents through internal/external review process o Track and Log Vendor Data o Developed and Issued Engineering Construction Work Packages to clients for field use from engineering deliverables, including vendor submittals and IFC packages o Established procedures for and implemented changes to engineering documents. Reviewed and analyzed released engineering data and coordinated changes with engineering, quality, and support. o Ensured that client quality and accounting requirements are implemented o Developed Final Data Turnover project procedures o Created Deliverable Indices in AutoCAD o Projects: Marathon Catlettsburg Refinery- No 5 Crude Cutpoint, FCC Optimization, Slide Valve, Utica Condensate, FCC Gas Con, Cold De-ox. Marathon Robinson Refinery: Unicracker Revamp SSOT, HTHA, Crude Expansion. Shell, Chevron
- Procurement Specialist / Junior Buyer at JACOBS ENGINEERING
- Sales & Catering Account Manager at EXECUTIVE HOTEL MGMT & CONSTRUCTION - Crowne Plaza
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- License - Alcohol Server/Seller
- Certificate - Hospitality Management
- Certificate - AutoCAD
- - Marketing
Places Purchase Orders (PO's) daily Expedites orders on a daily basis Ensures an uninterrupted supply of materials to production facilities while minimizing inventory where possible Ability to check and read MRP and order parts as required Works with Quality Engineers on upcoming products and sources new suppliers Manages procurement credit card program Places production part orders based off Return on Investment (ROI) Communicates with supplier to problem-solve and secure best delivery for all open orders Goes through open order report once weekly and closes/expedites as needed Ability to read and understand order acknowledgements and invoices Negotiates cost down for lowest possible price variance Sends out for quotes to suppliers to ensure competitive pricing Monitors raw material prices to understand where cost should be Handles all customer service customer returns and communicates with supplier to obtain RMA number to send products for evaluation Obtains proper certification from suppliers (Material/Certified Test Reports, Data Sheets, RoHS) and sends to corresponding Dwyer facilities for filing Processed/published UPK's for new ERP system throughout all 14 Dwyer locations Learned about new ERP system through creating/working with other departments while creating UPK's for future use
- Junior Buyer at Dwyer Instruments, Inc
- Independent Sales Contractor / Outside Sales at Empire Today / Empire Flooring
- Business Development Manager / Marketing Analyst / Outside Sales at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Maintain procurement specific information with the ERP system to drive consistency and real time data. Assist in developing strategies to reduce overall cost structure for responsible product category. Key Accomplishments * Manage inventory to appropriate levels based on system information and procurement decisions. * Provide availability of respective products to internal customers that meet their need at the lowest total cost. * Maintain respective procurement information within the ERP system to meet internal customer's needs and departmental objectives. * Create component shortage reports and delegate to component owner to support production of finished goods.
- Junior Buyer at CLOVER TECHNOLOGIES GROUP
- at EXCEL ELECTRONICS, INC
- Assistant Buyer at EXCEL ELECTRONICS, INC
- Intern at EXCEL ELECTRONICS, INC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Utilize SAP to create and distribute purchase orders and update vendor information.
• Coordinate meetings with suppliers to facilitate RFQ’s and review current contracts.
• Using Microsoft excel, work with Buyer(s) to generate price comparison matrix’ including cost estimations and determine most cost-effective vendors.
• Handle all indirect material purchases and process invoices / purchase orders.
- Junior Buyer at Eldor Automotive
- Sales Consultant at United Road
- at Oklahoma City Dodgers Sports Sales Academy
- Game Night Intern at Grand Rapids Griffins
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S in Business - Business/Marketing