• Assisted Senior Civil Engineer in cost estimation, planning and scheduling, project control and material procurement.
• Executing and monitoring building site advancement and oversaw issues that emerged.
• Collaborated with contractors as the on-site engineer.
• Assisted Engineer to finalize a work orders for materials and contractors and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
• Getting the site ready for inspection and carrying out pre inspection checks. · Achieved a good experience in cost estimation of different projects.
- JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER at DHARA CONSTRUCTION
- ASSISTANT FIELD ENGINEER INTERN at Shayne consultant
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Construction Management
- Bachelor's - CIVIL ENGINEERING
India Performed all the engineering drafting by computer using AutoCAD and manually when needed. Worked with clients to analyze needs, calculate material and labor rates, evaluate total quantities needed and estimate complete project cost. Performed field inspection and prepared field reports and performed quantity take-off and cost estimating. Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation and placed all information in client files. Responded to customer requests via telephone and email and effectively answered questions and inquiries regarding designs.
- Junior Civil Engineer at Falah Constructions
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master Of Engineering - Transportation Engineering
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Junior Civil Engineer at Mphinite Bangalore
- Site engineer civil at Sri laxmi Rama constructions
- P.M.C site engg at Omega Consultancy, Hubli
- Site Supervisor (Civil) at Balaji construction company
1 month at this Job
- Diploma in civil engineering - Diploma in Civil engg
• Review and check infrastructure and transportation construction plans for accuracy
• Monitor contractors' work and investigate filed problems to enforce terms of contracts
• Prepare construction progress reports on transportation and infrastructure projects to maintain records of changes and filed notes
• Conduct preliminary studies including calculating, scheduling, cost estimating, and data analyzing
• Perform drafting in AutoCAD, and utilize word processing, adobe, project scheduling, and spreadsheet software applications
• Coordinate assigned activities with government agencies, engineers, consultants, and contractors
- Junior Civil Engineer at Pepe Engineering, Inc
- Graduate Assistant Researcher at Texas Transportation Institute
- Graduate Assistant Researcher for Multimodal Freight Transportation Programs at Texas Transportation Institute
- Graduate Engineer Intern at Department of Public Works and Engineering
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Transportation Engineering and Planning
- Master of Public Service and Administration - Public Policy Analysis Track
- Certificate - Business
- Bachelor of Science - International Economics and Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Business English
§ Prepared Weekly and Monthly progress report. § Assisted in processing and tracking submittals & RFIs. § Carried out quantity take off and cost estimation for submittal to the Project Manager. § Assisted the Project Manager in developing and implementing project activities and standards. § Prepared project submittals with the subcontractors and got it approved from the owner to ensure timely delivery of material required and to keep the project on schedule. § Reviewed construction drawings and supervised to check if the work meets the contract specifications and company standards and updated as per the CPM Schedules. § Prepared and Negotiated additional AWOs. § Effectively managed project schedule, subcontractors, material procurement, resources, change orders. § Presented my work in front of my supervisor and Senior Engineer with weekly progress report. § Processed and Inspected field work and shop drawings. § Provided drawing to superintendents and coordinated with him. § Coordinated between subcontractors and trades. § Assisted with resolving , tracking & reporting nonconformance issues in coordination with QA. § Prepared Supporting documents and permit applications.
- Junior Civil Engineer at Kolte-patil Developers, Limited.
- Civil Engineer Intern at Kolte-patil Developers, Limited
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
Oversaw and produced daily reports for various construction jobs such as the Sluice Gate replacement project in Clinton, the renovation of the Chestnut Hill station into an office space, the Transmission Maintenance Facility in Southborough and the Interim Corrosion Facility in Marlboro for conformance to MWRA standards. Enforced compliance with plans and specification. Participated in estimates of material quantities and project costs. Evaluated record and detail drawings for conformance to MWRA standards. Assisted with the survey crew performing level runs and topography of various areas in Massachusetts.
- Construction Inspector/ Junior Civil Engineer at MASSACHUSETTS WATER RESOURCES AUTHORITY
- Construction Inspector at VANASSE HANGEN & BRUSTLIN
- Civil Engineer at HOWARD NEEDLES TAMMEN & BERGENDOFF
8 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - CIVIL ENGINEERING
Project: Construction of urbanism, roundabout and dual carriageway (Audit) Handled cost-of-materials estimations, report and document tracking, project documentation, project visits weekly reports, invoice/agreement verification and building permit applications. inspection all construction activities
- Junior Civil Engineer at
- Junior Civil Engineer at Metallic Structure Company
- Junior Civil Engineer at Metallic Structure Company
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Civil Engineer
● Modeled site plans with ADA compliant ramps and sidewalks,roadways and site geometrics to accommodate truck access, storm, andsanitary sewer design, traffic signing, and landscaping.
● Assisted with pre-construction meetings between public officials, privatedevelopers, contractors, and private utilities.
● Worked on an onsite wastewater management system while conforming to New York State Administrative Code.
● Performed field observations of construction projects.
● Developed, by thorough research and sound analysis, clear, concise concepts, concept reports and concept drawings and actively participated in concept team meetings.
● Prepared site plans and reports including Layout, Grading & Drainage, Stormwater Management, Soil Erosion, and Sediment Control, Profiles and Construction Details Worked in a fast-paced, multi-projectenvironment.
● Estimated quantities, and cost of materials, equipment and labor to determine project feasibility.
- Junior Civil Engineer at Edgewood Properties, Inc
- Junior Structural Engineer at Area Design Group
- Host/ Administrator/ Server at Bonefish Grill
- Electrical Technician at Kunal Electric
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Architecture
program with SATCON Construction Company. Final thesis on: 'The causes and effects of change order to construction industry in Ethiopia'. 7 month work experience in Ethiopia Tannery Share Company on the position of junior civil Engineer 1 year and 5 month in Biniyam Beyene building construction as site Engineer. 8 month work experience in Kidane Tamirat Building Construction as office Engineer.
- Hawassa modern stadium construction as Internship at SATCON Construction Company
at this Job
- BSc - civil engineering
- Certificate - Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Qualification
- Certificate - Education
I was assigned as Civil Engineer on various construction projects predominantly working on the areas of:
• Preparing and reviewing documentation for regulatory approvals and contract issues.
• Ensuring compliances with all project procedures and requirements.
• Surveillance and review of structure design plans and drawings.
• Surveyed the construction site to ensure the finished grades were as design.
• Assisting in the supervision of civil building works or service contract.
• Inspect all major concrete structures and supervised concrete structures and supervised concrete testing.
- Civil Engineer at SHAHTSPECSTROY
- Junior Civil Engineer at STROY MONTAZ
3 years, 8 months at this Job