Proofreader and copy editor for the entire Seattle office, based in the Studio department. Also a junior copywriter. Works on all accounts and new business pitches, as well as agency messaging. Clients include/have included T-Mobile, Aflac, Kraft Heinz, Visit Seattle, American Girl, Seabourn, KEXP (radio), Special Olympics, et al.
- Copy Editor/Junior Copywriter at Publicis Seattle
- Freelance Content and Marketing Specialist at
- Office Coordinator at Portland State University
- Special Event Planning (Contract) at i26r Freelance Software Developers Workshops
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies - with focus in mass media, social networking, computer mediated communication, critical theory, media literacy, public relations, and pop culture. Minor in English Language. Special studies in Psychology.
Junior copywriter concepting and writing across a range of platforms to bring brand campaigns to life for Reef, Eagle Creek and others. Also responsible for Reef social media output (posts/captions) on Instagram and Facebook. Also responsible for fair-game leftovers in the office fridge.
- Junior copywriter/community manager at HAYMAKER
- Copywriting intern at SS+K
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising (School of Journalism and Communication)
The Copywriter (CW) is responsible for researching, creating, and writing copy that properlyreflects the client’s strategy. Generates unique and innovative materials for Brand; developingtext from draft stage through final copy. Through research and review of literature, acts as adrug information specialist. CW reports to a more senior person on the creative staff, usuallythe Copy Supervisor, and assists that person on larger, more complex projects. Works with ArtDirector in partnership to generate concepts.
- Junior Copywriter at FCB Health
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Directing
Hired on full-time to continue working on projects started during internship. Work on most client work as social media copywriter. Assist on 360º campaigns for other clients including writing for print, digital, paid social, experiential, and out-of-home.
- Junior Copywriter at The Infinite Agency
- Copywriting Intern at TDA_Boulder
- Copywriting Intern at Karsh Hagan
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - EDUCATION
-Responsible for constant voice and creative copy on UA EcoCAR's social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) -Experience interviewing and creating blog posts for the EcoCAR competition. -Participated in CreateAThon 2019 creating deliverables for non-profit Tuscaloosa SAFE center in a 24-hour period.
- Junior Copywriter at Capstone Agency
- Office Assistant at GSI Services, LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising
- Associate - English
Writing and editing product descriptions, seasonal content for company website,
● Composing hand written letters to customers
- Junior Copywriter at Halsbrook, Inc
- Legal Assistant and Editor at Jacobs & Burleigh LLP
- Group Leader and Speech Coach at The Eleanor Roosevelt Girls Leadership Workshop
- Costume Supervisor at Goldstein the Musical - The Actors Temple Theatre
5 months at this Job
- B.F.A in Drama. - Drama
-Write short and long form blog content. -Craft web copy in collaboration with designers. -Generate and pitch ideas for social media marketing campaigns. -Edit monthly internal and external newsletters. -Research genetics industry trends. -Manage company social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Junior Copywriter at Veritas Genetics
- Marketing Intern at Veritas Genetics
- Teaching Volunteer at Zhuoyue English College
- Marketing Intern at The Julietta House
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business — Marketing
Concept campaigns and write digital and print ads, email, direct mail, video, social, and morefor Disney, The Met, ASPCA, Reading is Fundamental, MDA, and more.
- Junior Copywriter at True North Inc.
- Writer at Talent, Inc / ZipJob
- Copywriter at SET Creative
- Proofreader at AKQA / SET Creative
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
• Researched and wrote internal competitive analysis decks on clients for the team to utilize in creative strategy
• Conducted competitive social media research for current clients and pitches
• Drafted copy for emails and social media for Tempur-Pedic holiday campaigns
• Wrote, reviewed, and chose headlines for the key visuals of Absolut, Malibu, and other well-known brands in Pernod-Ricard
• Utilized InDesign skills to prepare watch-finder presentation for a well-known watch brand
- Junior Copywriter at THELAB
- Inaugural Media Consultant Supervisor at DIGITAL MEDIA AND LEARNING CENTER
- Copywriter Intern at CARBONE SMOLAN AGENCY
- Publicity Intern at OFFICE OF NATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
- - creative writing
Worked on clients: NBC Universal and Scholastic. Worked on pitches for: White Castle, DemandMedia, WebRoot, and Stumble Upon.
- Junior copywriter at Horn Group
- Intern copywriter at Merkley + Partners
- Intern Scriptwriter at Warrants, Chicago
- Freelance Copywriter at Tripp, Plymouth
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Post-graduate - Art Direction
- Bachelor of Science - Mass Communications Advertising