Junior Electrical Engineer
• Participate in transformer design and development power magnetic components and current transformers
• Utilize electromagnetic theory to create detailed designs and documentation of various transformers for customers
• Support customer service with acknowledgement/proposal, requirements, definition, and cost estimates
• Work with quality to ensure designs operate in accordance with standards
- Junior Electrical Engineer (Trainee) at Bridgeport Magnetics Group
- Zeiss Field Service Technician (Trainee) at ZEISS Group
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Technology
- - communication
Key Roles and Results:
• Junior electrical engineer for robotic platforms in R&D, supporting PCBA bring-up, robotic systems testing, and sensors integration.
• Leading the creation of new hardware for robotic platforms based in Nvidia processor and ARM microcontrollers.
• Implementing and testing communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, CAN and Serial(RS232)
• Working knowledge in robotic systems as well understanding of robotic cleaning system operation.
• Reworking and testing multiple wire harnesses for robotic systems.
• Facilitating the collection of test data, using multiple types of test equipment such as data loggers and oscilloscopes.
• Executing system test plans for new product development including robotic systems, subassemblies, and PCBAs.
• Designing and building prototype test fixtures under senior engineer guidance.
• Working knowledge on Altium Designer suite of software tools for PCBA development and support efforts.
• Proficient in Soldering as well as PCBA rework, as well as has the ability to use a multitude of hand and power tools to build prototypes.
• Design and develop hardware architectures and embedded systems for autonomous robot systems.
• Perform basic research in the science of autonomy and apply this research to new and existing robotic platforms.
• Develop simulation systems for code verification and validation. Be an active participant of the software engineering life cycle process.
• Participate in the laboratory and field testing of developed robotic systems.
• Creating BOM (bill of material) for robotic platforms.
• Assisting and mentoring engineer technicians
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Diversey Inc., Taski Intellibot Robotics
- Data Entry Assistant at
- Owner at
- Electronic Designer Consultant at
10 months at this Job
Legacy System Upgrade of Magnetic Field Laboratory (MFL)
• Developed, deployed, and validated new server side software using LabVIEW-RT and LabVIEW FPGA to replace legacy hardware after a critical system failure. Within four months, the facility was ready for customer use.
• Designed, developed, and tested interactive software using LabVIEW to control key portions of the facility.
• Used MATLAB to generate sensor calibration field values for facility maintenence.
• Wrote detailed system documentation for new developers outlining the control system, the data acquisition system, and the hardware involved. Wireless In-Column Littoral Measurement Apparatus (WILMA)
• Performed extensive diagnostic tests on system and its components up until system deployment to ensure data quality.
• Analyzed collected data for integrity issues caused by environmental anomalies or system failures.
• Created documentation for current and new team members to improve the efficiency of deployments and to reduce future costs. Other:
• Designed and assembled a smaller, cheaper alternative to an older GPS unit for field use.
• Assembled and provided analysis of new sensors for field use and monitored the condition of deployed sensors.
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Advanced Technology and Research Corporation
- Quality Engineering Intern at Alarm.com
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Assessed information about relay coordination and paralleling transformers to derive a written report for customers.
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Herrman and Goetz Inc
- Electrical Engineering Intern at Fram Group LLC
- Electrical Engineering Intern at Carlex Glass of Indiana Incorporated
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
-Organize bid packages for large industrial jobs using Allen Bradley Proposal Works software -Draft assembly drawings and electrical schematics using AutoCAD Electrical -Wire control panels following electrical blueprints -Commercial and industrial experience, integration capabilities and controls background -Create CAD library of common panel build components Attending NH School of Mechanical Trades
- Apprentice Electrician/Junior Electrical Engineer at Barrett Electric
- Quality Control/Laborer at Michie Corporation
- Prep Cook/Line Cook at Sonny's Main Street Pizza
- Landscaper/Laborer at Box Corner Services
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sustainable Product Design and Innovation
Responsibilities Assisting the senior electrician in all his/her tasks. Take care of reefers. Accomplishments My bosses have communicated their satisfaction towards me via their appraisals. Skills Used Reliability, Creativity, Ability to work under pressure, good communication skills, successful teamwork, etc.
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Hamburg Sud
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Hamburg Sud
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- BSc - Electrical Engineering
Oversaw, and directed electrical projects and installations, utilizing research, resources, and the electrical troubleshooting, regarding the production of zinc strip, and plating for the coinage, and automotive fuse industry. ✓ Implemented projects to increase production, and reduce overall downtime by at least 5% by year end. Projects included the implementation of Wonderware applications, Rockwell Logix 500, and 5000 modifications. As well as adding touchscreens, and operator interfacing stations (HMIs) to existing equipment with no pre-existing interfaces available. ✓ Assisted in the installation and commissioning of two newly installed Electrode Chemical Plating lines. ✓ Inspected and corrected all electrical and process drawings for accuracy and traceability. Insured that all drawings were compatible with HMI and process monitoring equipment and devices. This led to the increase in the efficiency of the troubleshooting process. ✓ Assigned, delegated, and provided guidance with task and projects associated with the electrical maintenance and installation. ✓ Collaborated with outside contractors and vendors to establish quotes, and requisitions for the procurement of electrical components and troubleshooting (test) equipment to repair and maintain zinc manufacturing, and plating equipment. ✓ Rendered insight, and assisted in the development and successful implementation of an electrical based training itinerary for electrical maintenance program. Resulting in a decrease in electrical downtime. ✓ Updated and/or prepared electrical drawings and renderings using Auto Cad for existing equipment, electrical projects, and project proposals.
- Electrical Technical Specialist (Junior Electrical Engineer) at Jarden Zinc Products
- Electrical Technical Specialist (Junior Electrical Engineer) at Arconic
- Controls Technician at Colgate-Palmolive
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics Engineering Technology
Design power distribution systems for oil refining applications in the oil and gas industry, using Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools. (Limited Scope Assignment)
- Junior Electrical Engineer at IQA Solutions
- Transportation Engineer (Electrical) at California Department of Transportation
- Utilities Engineer at California Public Utilities Commission
- Electrical Engineer at NAVFAC MIDLANT PWD Crane
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
1. Assisted in product development: Firmware and Circuitry. 2. Used Assembly language for Embedded Firmware programming in products and test fixtures. 3. Light C programming experience. 4. Tested and debugged firmware in the company products, during development, and for the purpose of corrective actions. 5. Familiar with Orcad, P-Cad Schematic capture programs. Have also used Electronic Workbench and Pspice. 6. Familiar with mixed signal oscilloscope (Analog and Digital), DMM, and other common electronic equipment. 7. Designed and built test fixtures for Production, Repair, and Engineering departments. 8. Developed and wrote test procedures for Production and Repair departments. 9. Experienced analyzing digital communications with a Mixed Signal Oscilloscope. 10. Reverse engineered the functionality of digital communications for the purpose of creating communication between our products and the cameras our customers use, via Firmware. 11. Liaison between Engineering and Repair, Test, and Customer Service Departments. 12. Handled unusual technical customer problems. 13. Worked with professional cameras and other photography equipment daily. 14. Familiar with hand tools. 15. Ability to solder surface mount. 16. Experience troubleshooting down to component level. Employment period Name of Company Location
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Cox and Co
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Promark Brands/Quantum Instruments
- Loss Prevention Manager at Promark Brands
- at JC Penney Co
5 years, 2 months at this Job
· Managing electrical equipment, materials and personal. · Quality control as per Design and specification. · To coordinate with Chief Electrical Engineer, sub-contractor and supplier. · To measure quantities and prepare contractors, payments.
- Junior Electrical Engineer (Intern) at BHW Contracting Inc.
- Client Services (IT) Technician Specialist at Manhattan College
- Intern Networking Department, Manhattan College at Manhattan College
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering Major GPA 3.63/4.0