Junior Electrical Engineer
• Participate in transformer design and development power magnetic components and current transformers
• Utilize electromagnetic theory to create detailed designs and documentation of various transformers for customers
• Support customer service with acknowledgement/proposal, requirements, definition, and cost estimates
• Work with quality to ensure designs operate in accordance with standards
- Junior Electrical Engineer (Trainee) at Bridgeport Magnetics Group
- Zeiss Field Service Technician (Trainee) at ZEISS Group
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Technology
- - communication
Manage all electrician work time.sefty.and in a day how many progress we have done show to our senior engineer.
- Junior electrical engineer at Dss Pvt ltd
at this Job
working in shift to handle day to day machine problem and send report to senior engineer/ manager. preventive maintenance of machine, TPM, CBM.manpower handling, audit preparation and documentation.
- Junior electrical engineer at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of business administration - business administration
- Diploma in engineering - electrical
Played the key role in designing various types of point to point antennas, electrically & mechanically that resulted to optimize the application of wi-fi and wi-max efficiently
implemented as a prototype model.
• Prepared specifications of electrical systems and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conformed to standards and customer requirements.
• Conducted presentation and meeting which led to the development of Research and development of departmental goals.
• Reverse engineered hardware to facilitate documentation.
• Theoretical and Experimental data analysis of Camouflaging Theory.
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Fluent in English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Campaign Marketing Advertisement and fund Raiser at ENGINEERING EXPO
- Senior Student in Bruhad Gujarat Sangeet Samiti at EXTRACURRICULARS ACTIVITES
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication - Electronics & Communication
- Junior Electrical Engineer at TECOMSYS
- Electronics Technician Level 3 at L3 Communications Linkabit
- Intelligence Electronic Warfare Repairer at B Company, 53rdth Brigade Combat Team, United States Army
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- AA - UCF for Electrical Engineering
- - Applied Science, Electronics Technology
Project: 1180 MW CCPP Bhikki
• Calibration of different instruments i.e. Thermometers, pressure gauges, Transmitters, thermocouples, Resistance temperature detectors etc
• The supervision of erection/installation, pre commissioning and commissioning activities At bhikki power plant.
• Point out any noncompliance of contractual requirement by writing letters with coordination of Resident Engineer
• Preparation of punch lists for gas turbine, Steam turbine and auxiliaries.
• To attend meetings regarding Progress Review and other issues.
• Checking of cold and hot loops of different systems.
• Checking of Functional group test/Logic/Simulation test of Steam Turbine systems.
• Checking installation of different instruments of different systems and point out the discrepancies and make rectifications accordingly.
• Commissioning tests of different systems and then after plant related tests at startup of GTs & ST ( Initial operation test, RRT, Performance Test)
• Involved In making of Construction Completion Certificate Of Bhikki Power Plant. Project: 220 KV Double Circuit Twin Bundle Transmission Line From Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park to Bahawalpur Grid Station and Civil Works Erection, Testing and commissioning 220 KV Grid Station At Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park. Project Features: 220kV AIS Grid Station At Lal Suhanara Bahawalpur is constructed for the evacuation of 600 MW from Quaid-e-Azam solar park to 220 KV Grid Station at Bahawalpur. 220 KV Double Circuit Twin Bundle Transmission Line is constructed for transmission of power From 220 KV Grid Station Lal Suhanara to 220 kV Bahawalpur Grid Station. Activities Performed:
• Supervision of all activities in 220KV Grid station.
• Preparation of Progress reports of different project activities.
• Supervision & Maintaining quality in 220KV and 132KV switchyard such as construction of Gantry foundations, Cable Trenches, construction of Different equipment foundations, Transformer foundations, Switchyard fence, Metering room, Transformer way, fire protection wall and all the work in Control House Building etc.
• Construction supervision of Conventional foundations of 220 kV transmission lines.
• Stringing Of Transmission Line including pulling of conductors and OPGW.
• Sag Calculation of conductors and OPGW.
• Different Activities Such as insulator hoisting, installation of spacer dampers, clipping and pressing of Mid-span Joint etc.
• Erection & inspection of Towers of 220 kV Transmission line.
• Maintaining the office record of the project.
- Junior Electrical Engineer at National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited
- Commercial Officer (Electrical Engineer) at Transfopower (Pvt ) Limited
- at Ram Kot Higher Secondary School
- Internship at Warid Telecom (Pvt.) Ltd
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.Sc - Electrical Engineering
- - Pre Engineering
Supervising electrical installations as per approved drawings and standards, managing site requirements under instructions as well as other office duties assigned from time to time.
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Sharma Electrical Contractors & Winding
- Student Caller at Telefund, RIT, NY
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - clean energy option
Associate member o f SAIEE - Membership number: 15136)
- Junior Electrical Engineer at Mekan group of companies
- Electrical Apprenticeship Sap No at Transnet Engineering
- Lab Assistant in Electronics I & II at Central University of Technology, FREE STATE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - SECONDARY EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering - Subjects PLUS Mechanical
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Bachelor of Technology - Project Management
up Electrical Engineering Discipline Leader to day OMV Tunisia-Nawara Field development Project BP N°9, 3054 - Sfax TUNISIA Project Electrical Design Manager, responsible on the Design Integrity and +21620226336 / +21629399521 conformity to the Safety and the Standards. Technical Support Provider to OR&A and Maintenance Project Teams for the [email protected] Procedures review for equipment effectiveness and cost reduction improvement. Conducted the Design review of power Generation System and Power Text Section Distribution System. Responsible of the development of projects contracts scopes of work supply, tender documents, selection of vendors and contractors, training Skilled Senior Electrical Engineer offering programs for projects, project completion, close out and lessons learned 14+ years of domestic and international report. experience in all aspects of Detailed design, Reviewed and approved, within the set level of authority, Electrical Design Construction Supervision, Project deliverables developed by FEED and EPC Contractors for on-going projects Management, Commissioning and Site and contracts: Electrical design specifications, data sheets, diagrams, bill of Assistance, Controls and Electrical Systems materials, drawings, layouts, calculation, procedures or any other document in Oil Gas and Power Plants Sector. within the Electrical Engineering responsibility.
- Senior Electrical Engineer at OMV Tunisia-Nawara Field
11 months at this Job
Work with Electrical Engineers and Manufacturing Technicians to assemble Wet Bench systems
• Design and build multiple control systems employing product specific manufacturing techniques
• Coordinate and perform on-site installation and repair of wet/chemical equipment
• Work from engineering drawings, schematics and technical manuals during the installation, debugging and repair of equipment at specific customer sites
• Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic/mechanical matters
• Provide post installation customer support and training to clients
• Continuously instruct customer operators in the proper use and maintenance of equipment
• Complete documentation procedures and forms
• Follows all established clean room operational requirements, procedures and protocols
- Electrical Engineer at MICROTECH SYTEMS
- Audio-Visual System Engineer (Internship) at Thorburn Associates, Inc
- at Integrated Lighting Systems
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology