• Drew base and detail sheets for manholes, catch basins, etc. in MicroStation.
• Developed a Pavement Asset Management database using GIS based databank for pavement with various information including pavement type/material and depth.
• Planned preparation for Concept and Detailed plan sheets in Reagan Memorial Tollway from Annie Glidden Road to IL Route 56
• Update cost estimate reports for the proposed drainage plans. Utilities Surveyor
• Joined a team of surveyors from SAM (Surveying and Mapping) to find out where exactly telecommunication, electric, and gas conductors/pipes are located using state-of-the-art geophysical sensing equipment.
• Draft gas, communication and electric lines in micro-station for So-Deep. Electric Utilities Contractor:
• Analyzed new solar applications across six counties; monitored and managed metrics to ensure PECO is meeting regulatory requirements. o Processing of these applications involves the identification and measurement of transformers and conductors leading to private homes and apartments. o Should an applicant's meter data exceed the specified voltage limit, the application is rejected in an effort to protect the grid. Should the application not get approved, suggested solutions are provided to the customer when possible. o Request the verification of electrical components (Conductor measurements, Circuit Breaker location, etc.) when necessary.
- Junior Engineer at 2IM Group
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Microcontroller Based Design
Project worked on: Sriroz Paradise and Avishkar heights 2 Name of the Firm.: MantraProperties, Pune
Duration: June 2015 toTill Date
Designation: Junior Engineer.
Project worked on: Mantra Magic Residency, Moshi Annexe Responsibilities: ---
• Read & and review project drawings and structural specification to determine dimension and material requirement.
• Responsible for building projects and ensuring that work is done effectively and on time at the site.
• Supervise the project site & evaluate contractor work to detect design function conformance to design specification.
• Check and verify vender bill and effective settlement of claim if any.
• Knowledge of all construction process like RCC, Brickwork, Plaster, Flooring etc.
• Knowledge of finishing work & interior work.
• Knowledge about finishing material and its properties and the services like Plumbing, Electrical.
• Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Junior Engineer at Shubham construction
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- HSC - Nasik
- SSC - Nasik
- Bachelor's - Civil engineering
RISING STARS MOBILE INDIA PVT LTD
Designations: JUNIOR ENGINEER - TEST MAITENANCE
Period: September 2017- Till know WORK EXPERIENCE: 8 MONTHS
Organization: INDIA NIPPON ELECTRICAL PVT LTD
Position held: APRANTIECE (PRODUCTION) Over the years the company has enlarged its customer base and now supplies to most of the manufacturers of two-wheelers, three wheelers and gensets. INEL makes the entire range of 2/3 wheelers, digital and analog ignition products. Commencing its operation in Hosur (Tamil Nadu), over the years INEL has set up two more units with excellent facilities, one at Pondicherry RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Production for engine control unit.
• Implement the production quantity.
• Maintain the quality.
• Responsible for yield to production.
• Keep on work with co ordinate with contribution our team.
• Responsible for maintain the records and data bases. Work Experience: 3 Years
- Junior engineer (Testing maintenance ) at RISING STARS MOBILE INDIA PVT LTD
- Technician at Centum Rakon India pvt Ltd
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electronics &communication Engineering
Framingham, MA 01701 Performed typical fast food roles including customer service, cleaning and running the cash register. 175 Longview Terrace Williamstown, MA 01267 Maxymillian Construction, Pittsfield, MA - Junior Engineer (413) 884-3437 MAY 2017 - AUGUST 2018 [email protected] Took measurements, tracked hours on equipment, operated machinery, landscaping, gardening, drove trucks and performed a variety ofmanual labor for this commercial construction company.
- Maxymillian Construction, Pittsfield, MA - Junior Engineer at JOSHUA JEZOUIT
- Fast Food Worker at JOSHUA JEZOUIT
2 months at this Job
- BS - Finance
Joined in konkan Railway as Junior technical Assistant in KR projects on 4th April 1994 worked up to Jan 1998. worked as Supervisor P-way from Jan 1998 to Feb 2006. Worked as Junior Engineer BRIDGES from Feb 2006 to May 2012. Worked as Junior Engineer special works from May 2012 to May 2015. Worked as Junior Engineer Mobile Maintainance Gang from May 2015 to July 2015. Presently working as Junior Engineer Ultrasonic Flaw Detection from July 2015 to till date. Total 24 years 11months of Working experience in Railway. In detail 4 year tunnelling experience in hard as well as soft strata. 8years track maintainance including Engineering Block working,ballasting,working with tamping machines , deepscreening, destressing, track lifting & lowering etc.. 6years Bridge Maintainance- include inspection of 20m- 50m spans of PSC girder bridges, maintained 3 nos of 125m steel girder navigational spans, repairing of piles under water, Pile caps, girders, underwater inspections by the help of divers , bearing destressing / replacements,attention to the all the destressed parts of Rail bridges, Rivet testing and replacements by the help of bridge fitters. submitting records to the higher officials. special works as widening of open soil/ Rock cuttings besides track, controll blasting by the help of blasting department representatives. soil stabilisation works in soiil tunnel peripherals and tunnel formation, estimation of doubling the track for 50kms.etc.. Mobile Maintainance- replacements of defect rails, fittings replacements, attention to weld failures carrying out Alumino thermit welds using MM gangs. Specially Trained in Ultra Sonic flaw detection of Rails and Rail welds by the Research and development Organisation of Indian Railways one month course and done approximately 500kms rail track USFD testing referring need based concept. carried out approximately 5000 world's flaw detection tests of AT/GP/FB welds. I have valid 4wheeler driving licence also. All the details given are true.
- JUNIOR ENGINEER GR.I USFD at KONKANRAILWAY
24 years, 11 months at this Job
- 3 year Technical college Diploma - Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineer charged with developing and improving thermoform tooling
• Overseeing end to end project development
• Conducting quality control on all tooling throughout project timeline
• Maintaining relationships and making large scale purchases and contracts from domestic and international vendors
• Conducting regular meetings with company president, vice president and department leads
• Working in a dynamic environment with multiple departments to reach company goals and meet customer deadlines
- Junior Engineer at PinnPack
- Campus tour guide for prospective students at UCM Office of Admissions
- Vice President at UC Merced Chapter
- Member of Kappa Sigma at Iceoplex
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Statics, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Finite Element Analysis
- Associate - Math, Physics and Engineering
- - California
- Intern at Buckey machinery pvt ltd
- Intern at
3 months at this Job
- Master in vocation in Production Technology - vocation
- - technology
Section: Mechanical Design & Drawing From: Sep-2016- To present Responbilities ; Design for Switchgear Panel (3D Drawing) with SOLID WORK Creating Switchgear Panel Design Making Welding Dimension drawings and Print Out Making Detail Drawing with CNC Machine for Punching Making Detail Drawing with Bending Machine for Bending Calculating metal sheet costing Testing to install Panel by routine test produce according to the IEC standard. Inspection all the incoming raw material according to the ISO 9001 quality Insurance Junior of the Panel Department and Mechanical Engineer Personal Preferences Expected Salary: Negotiate To obtain a position that utilizes my educational background and wish to get more experience. I do certify that above statements are true and correct for the best of my knowledge. Yours Sincerely, WAI WAI OO(Ms)
- Junior Engineer at KTK Electrical Engineering Co
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Power Engineering
i m a engineer working there in solar plant
- Junior Engineer at sunelectric pvt ltd
1 year at this Job
- B.TECH - ENgineering
sar i am chuse a good junier engineering job
- Junior Engineer at Constratus, LLC
at this Job
- - civil engineering