Junior Engineer working on develop multiple telecommunication projects to the following major Telecommunications companies: AT&T, Verizon, Comcast communications, Fiber light and FP&L Fibernet.
- Junior Engineer at DRAFTPROS INC
- Junior Engineer at DRAFTPROS INC
- Lead project team on the Engineering side in the development at DRAFTPROS INC
- Outside/Inside Plant Telecommunications Engineer Assistant at ALCATEL-LUCENT (Venezuela)
5 years at this Job
- - Santander
- - Architecture
Hello am working as a junior engineer , along with i know very well about crystal report design
- Junior Engineer at asterix technology
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - computer science
Responsibilities ⇨ Dexterously handled procurement of items for various categories of Chemical, Civil, Electronics items- - In civil procurement of sand, Cement, Bricks based components. - Procurement of instruments which are being used in Laboratory. - Raw materials of chemicals. (More than 500 products). ⇨ Prepared Purchase order in word format & Maintaining all purchase Documents. ⇨ Analysis of Vendor Performance & Price Variance. ⇨ Materials Management ⇨ Handled major shutdown. Inventory control by maintain min max level of critical spares and consumable items. ⇨ Maintenance of all instruments. ⇨ Validate all instruments in Monthly Once. Accomplishments ⬄ Presently associated with Central Drug House Private Limited , Dahej as junior Engineer – Purchase ⬄ Adroit in supervising Material Management encompassing procurement, vendor development, Documentation, Billing. Skills Used ⬄ Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills with the ability to analyse business practices and define and document optimal procedures or practices.
- Junior Engineer - Purchase at Central Drug House Pvt. Ltd.
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communications
from 07/08/1987 To 31/081991. Positions held Diploma Engineer Trainee for 2years and Junior Engineer (Plant & Machinery). NATURE OF JOB: Maintenance of construction equipments and installation, maintenance of power disribution for construction activities for their various turnkey projects in India.
- 2years and Junior Engineer (Plant & Machinery) at Larsen and Toubro Limited Ecc Construction Group
- electrical Technician at NATURE OF JOB
- area assigned, and report any problems to relevant supervisor at Kentz Overseas Ltd
31 years, 5 months at this Job
in executing Pumping Station projects from mobilization to completion & handing over.
• Scrutinize the progress of designs submitted by contractors for recommendation & corrections
• Prepare & monitor all necessary documents of Pumping Station delivery until completion.
• Develop & supervise training and development needs of immediate employees to meet strategic & developmental objectives.
• Develop & manage internal safety as per OH & S Management System to company's safety. JR OPERATIONS ENGINEER Dubai & Electricity & Water Authority Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Junior Engineer at
- Coordinate the work of the transmission/Distribution Network Supervisor/valve men at
8 years at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
- Engineering at Magna Rico Powertrain pvt .ltd
10 months at this Job
- Diploma in electrical engineering - Engineering
Performed du es as an Electrical Department in Shahtaj Sugar Mills Mandi Bahauddin from 16-09-2012 to 01-10-2013.
- Junior Engineer at Punjab Rice Mills Mandi Bahauddin
8 months at this Job
- SSC - English
● Provide Engineering support for New Product Introduction (NPI) of High voltage Switch mode power supplies
● Create specifications for application specific high voltage solutions ranging from 300W to 12kW and upto 225kV
● Work on technical issues, Perform functional testing and failure analysis
● Generate Bill of Materials (BOM), design documentation and Engineering change notices (ECN)
- Junior Engineer at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp
- Junior RF Engineer (1-Yr. Contract) at Crown Castle
- Electrical Engineer Intern at ClearVision Optical
- Grad. Assistant at New York Institute of Technology
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical - (Telecommunication) Engineering
* Provided maintenance on electrical systems, switchboard and load centers. * As a mechanic serviced and maintained diesel and jet engines. * Overseer of operation of equipment such as gas turbines, steam plants and Marine Diesel Engines * Managed 7 personnel. * Operator for Reverse Osmoses and 50,000 Gallon Evaporator * Marine Diesel plant management * Maintenance on fuel and oil systems * Orchestrated superior planned maintenance schedule for Equipment * Safety planner *Dangerous liquid cargo transfer operator * HP Compressor Operator/maintenance * Repair water pumps * Electrical safety and troubleshooting technician * Effiecent in reading blueprints and schematics diagrams * CPR * Advanced 1st aid training * OSHA safety trained endorsed by United States Navy * Complete knowledge of Lube oil & fuel oil systems
- Junior Engineer at Military Sealift Command
- Damage Control Supervisor at United States Navy
- Recruiter at Navy Recruitment District
- Fireman at United States Navy
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- Certification - Electrical
- Diploma - General Education
• Coordinated multiple build activities and assisted with testing and debugging of lab prototypes and beta software.
• Participated in code review meetings and created test plans for integration and module testing.
• Created algorithms and programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
- Junior Engineer at Hylift Robotics
- Programmer Analyst at Cognizant India Pvt. Ltd
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electronics & Communication