Report to CFO / Financial Manager Responsibilities include consolidating monthly income statements for multiple business lines, trend financial statements monthly, monitor borrowing base report on a monthly basis for the bank, KPI reports for management and special projects assigned and investigate variances or discrepancies found. Building reporting tools for analysis of data. Build project management tools for continuous monitoring of their Actual costs vs Budgeted. Receive payments, record deposits, process check payments and process payments by clients with credit card or ACH authorizations as well as Bank reconciliations Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Report to CFO / Business Analyst / Controller Responsibilities include invoicing (creation and distribution 200 plus) to clients, reconciling projects to ensure invoicing applicability, monitoring projects status, inclusive of eligible billable charges, budgets and NTE rules. Receive payments, record deposits, process check payments and process payments by clients with credit card or ACH authorizations as well as Bank reconciliations Accounts Payable Coordinator -- Report to CFO/ Controller Responsibilities include coding, entering, and invoice approval from responsible parties, vendor reconciliation, create checks runs and distribution to vendors, processing credit card payments and assist with corporate credit card reconciliation. Building & managing payment schedule by vendor.
- Junior Financial Analyst at Power Grid Engineering, LLC
- Assistant Accountant - Treasury Operations at DirecTV Limited
- Assistant account at National Energy Corporation
- Accounts Clerk at Angostura Limited
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- bachelor's in Accounting - Students Accountancy Centre
Working as a temporary basis as a junior financial analyst/Assistant and performed diversified duties in finance teams. ▪ Ubiquity (financial / retirement services) Nov. 2018- Dec.2018: Managed group task streams with salesforce; Recorded macros reformatting clients’ salary / 401k information. ▪ BBDO San Francisco (Advertising): Dec. 2018-Now: Performed expense reports review, quarterly AP documents’ filing and bank reconciliation.
- Junior Financial Analyst (Temp) at Accounting Principals
- Finance Specialist at Casablanca Market
- Accounting and Operations Associate at InnoSpring Inc
- Research Data Analyst at Harvard University, National Bureau of Economic Research
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Data Mining for Advanced Analytics
- Master of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Finance & Economics
• Supporting IRC and Radars teams within CES in executing financial actions, creating funding documents, and maintaining all internal financial systems.
• Apply knowledge of DoD/USMC financial appropriations and appropriation law to prepare spend/obligation plans.
• Operate within all government financial systems such as: SABRS, Cerberus, NHS, SMARTS, PR Builder, etc.
• Analyze, reconcile, and provide financial reporting for commitments, obligations, and expenditures, unliquidated obligations, and negative liquid obligations.
• Prepare detailed tracking and reporting of financial data in response to DoD FMR and DAR-Q.
• Maintain active public trust clearance.
- Junior Financial Analyst at Sayres & Associates
- President at Vietnamese Student Association
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
Modeled data retrieved from SQL and SAP to implement and create a financial strategy for a portfolio of over 15 brands in a company with reach in Central America and the Caribbean with sales of over 300M USD
• Participated in a weekly meeting with Directors and the CEO to implement cost saving alternatives forecasted to be $13M USD by the end of the year
• Developed a Datawarehouse implementation companywide which resulted in the development of automated management reporting
• Collaborated with the areas of supply chain, marketing, and sales analysis with forecasts and analysis
• Worked directly with the CFO and Director of FP&A department to lower company costs
- Junior Financial Analyst, FP&A at Dinant
- Administration Team Intern at Pride Performance Fabrics
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Financial Economics
• An American multinational company specializing in data center and internet connection management
• Audited interconnection services during the Verizon Asset Integration
• Performed financial analysis and database management of company's billing operations
• Recovered over $100,000 in unrecognized revenue
• Developed training plans for future integration analysts
- Junior Financial Analyst at EQUINIX INC
- Equity Researcher at
- Club Officer at UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA SWIM TEAM
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Finance & Marketing
• Conducted comparable company analysis and constructed a DCF to determine the enterprise value of the company
• Forecasted various projects' financial impacts for cross-functional teams to formulate the allocation of future spend
• Created and presented financial reporting weekly and monthly to provide additional visibility to the executive team
- Junior Financial Analyst at CaaStle
- Class President at Little Investment Bankers of Rutgers
- Bender Trust Analyst at Little Investment Bankers of Rutgers
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst, Generalist at Intelligent Edge Advisors
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
• Conducted Equity Research Reports in energy, consumer, retail, and TMT by assessing qualitative and quantitative analyses with other industry data to create comparisons which assisted the Junior and Senior Analysts in allocating the fund’s AUM of $171K
• Tracked 5 companies based on current earnings (10k) and historical data to formulate an investment thesis for long or short positions
• Delivered investment recommendations by constructing DCF models and on earnings projections, and comparable company ratios
• Selected as 1 of 2 sophomores from a pool of over 200 applicants to partake in the investment fund and manage a portfolio of equities
- Junior Financial Analyst at Rutgers Student Managed Fund - Rutgers University
- Junior Financial Analyst at Tamid Group - Rutgers University
- Incoming Mutual Fund Intern at Prudential Financial - PGIM, Inc. - PGIM Investments
- Consumer Finance Intern in Banking at New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
6 months at this Job
- - Finance and Mathematics
• Construct monthly and quarterly management report on company's performance by analyzing financial statements and monitoring key performance indicators (KPI).
• Work closely with accounting staff during the monthly & quarterly closing and play a critical role in recognizing revenues and expenses to help the company to improve its efficiency.
• Provide ad hoc P&L modeling and in-depth analysis to help the decision-making process.
• Develop financially and statistically forecasted plans and budgets, explain variances, and formulate action steps to achieve its financial targets.
• Analyze necessary data, identify key trends and business risks and opportunities, and provide recommendations to retain its existing customers and get new customers.
- Junior Financial Analyst at TBN24
- Manager, Relationship Management at Synchronous ICT
- Junior Credit Analyst at IDLC Finance Limited
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - recognition of high scholastic
- BBA in Finance and Marketing - Finance and Marketing
• Researching and analyzing financial information relating to specific companies.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Review, audit and update manual invoices by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis. Cash Management, Telecommunication
• Support Management team with financial analytics, line of business reporting, data integrity, maintenance, and other critical projects.
• Provides ongoing support for deposit operations services.
• Responsible for data integrity through completing and managing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ongoing data scrubs. Technical Operations Assistant, Telecommunication
• Handles all report writing functions for the Tech Operations department and translates Lines of Business needs into tangible reports to support their business needs.
• Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting April Hardy-Stotts, 406-781-5721, [email protected]
- Junior Financial Analyst, Telecommunication at KELLY SERVICES/MEDIACOM
- Volunteer at BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
- Finance Specialist, Property Management at BALFOUR BEATTY COMMUNITIES
- Unit Manager, Banking at CITIMORTGAGE INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Science
- Bachelor's - Criminology
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Provide financial support to the Financial Team at PMA-261, Patuxent River, MD
• Upload personnel and new SPID INFO into Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT) including email verification, department/group, and sponsor.
• Attend and contribute to weekly BFM meeting.
• Assist In-Service BFM's with document verification and reviewed inputs/updates including NAWCAD labor comparison
• Provides financial and accounting support to the PMA-261 Accounting, Financial, and Budget Departments.
• Performs analytical and evaluative work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of: theory and principles; financial and management organization, operations, and practices; pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions; relates work to economic, accounting and legal principles.
• Develops and analyzes impacts of budget marks.
• Assists with developing appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items.
• Provides support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls.
- Junior Financial Analyst at Bowhead Science & Technology, LLC
- Data Specialist at Bowhead Science & Technology, LLC
- Administrative Assistant at Bowhead Science & Technology
- Office Manager at Lockheed Martin
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate of Arts - General Education