I currently work for Queen City Creative (QCC), a graphic design and creative consulting firm in Staunton, Virginia. I started at QCC as a freelance designer. In 2018, I became Junior Graphic Designer. As Junior Graphic Designer, I assist the Creative Director in design work that ranges from a simple print project, to on-going, multi-channel projects. In addition to design work, my position is also responsible for any editing, writing, research, and content curation needed for the project/client. I have worked on projects for higher education; healthcare; museums; foundations and non-profits; regional tourism and economic development organizations. I also provide photography as needed - such as the City of Staunton Tourism brochures; Food and Beverage photos for micro breweries; or architecture photos for a construction company. I mainly work in Adobe Creative Cloud software. In addition to design work and photography, I manage all QCC social media accounts and provide administrative support.
- Junior Graphic Designer at Queen City Creative
- Office Manager at Nelson Byrd Woltz
- Flight Attendant at United Airlines
- Barista at Can-Can Brassiere
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - English
- - General Studies
standards. Communicated throughout all aspects of the project from initial package layout, published copy, approval process and mockups. Saratoga Springs, NY (Spring 2012-Present) Collaborate with a range of clients, from government and non-profits Junior Graphic Designer at Pacific Trade International to corporate and web startup, including the Town of Schuylerville,
- Junior Graphic Designer at Pacific Trade International
- Contracted Graphic Designer at Plum Dandy Corporation
- Current Member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts at Justin Ahrens for the New York State of Design Exhibition
- Graphic Designer at The New York State Assembly
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Graphic Design
At Terros Health I am a junior graphic designer. I am in charge of creating inspiring print layouts, magazine ads, social media content, scheduling meetings and research.
- Junior Graphic Designer at Terros Health
- Owner/Operator at Kyja Marie Photography
- Director of exceptional services at Eco Chic
- Master Cosmetologist at Men's Hair House
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design
Used text and images of various subjects to create striking layouts for Sports magazine and Music magazine from the covers to the very last page. Designed magazine ads for company advertising. Photographed live sports to use as media in magazines. Designed High School Sports yearbooks for sports teams. Junior Graphic Designer Responsible for branding, designing a logos and flyer's for future events. Created a website which provides an efficient route to market upcoming events which also contains an e-commerce platform to sell tickets, and other merchandise. The website is equipped with a gallery for consumers to view and downloads photos from recent events. Aug 2014-Dec 2015
- Junior Graphic Designer at GRAPHICDESIGNERSKILLS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
* Supported Creative Director/Senior Graphic Designer in the creation and production of graphic design * Designed, developed and/or revised firm wide marketing materials, such as brochures, advertisements, client presentations, logos, posters, invitations, landing page, images, websites, etc., for internal and external audiences and in consultation with the Creative Director and/or Senior Graphic Designer * Traced pictures and photos into vector style images * Edited contents, photos and hierarchy of the designs * Illustrated and developed graphic elements of client's requests * Assisted in maintained a variety of files, art and photo libraries. * Performed related duties as assigned
- Junior Graphic Designer (intern) at Designcube3
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design & New Media
• Contract employee.
• Graphic designer for 1 of 4 game apps.
• Create assets for marketing initiative within their games and social media based advertisements.
• Primarily working in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects to create motion graphic videos.
• Edit, manipulate, and compile stock imagery to create custom graphics.
• Assist Head of Creatives and Creative Leads in expanding and maintaining the organization of their in-house library and rendered artwork.
• Work with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers.
- Junior Graphic Designer at Product Madness
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Moomin Shop Hawaii
- Graphic Designer at Skin Solution
- Sales Assistant & Artist's Assistant at IICART Inc - Art Distribution Company
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - 3D Animation
- Vocational Certificate - Graphic Design
As a Junior designer at Avfuel I produce a wide variety of design materials including signage, advertisements, presentations, email marketing campaigns, corporate planners, websites, and event-related ephemera. Working on such a wide variety of projects strengthens my time management skills and attention to detail, while also giving me the opportunity to learn marketing techniques from a talented team. As a designer at Avfuel I develop corporate projects while also producing materials for 600+ Avfuel Branded Dealers, and multiple national and international conventions. In that way it is a truly unique opportunity because I encounter elements of both in-house and agency positions by collaborating with our clients on a daily basis.
- Junior Graphic Designer at AvFuel Corporation
- Graphic Design & Art Chairwoman at Gamma Phi Beta Sorority
- Graphic Design Intern at CA Creative
- Cashier/Customer Service at Gristedes Supermarket
7 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
- Winter Semester Program - Creative Writing and Photography
- Semester Abroad
- Pre BFA Program
Saatchi & Saatchi Dubai Saatchi & Saatchi Dubai January 2017 September 2018-Present January 2018 Assisstant Junior Graphic Designer Programs Assisstant Assistant Junior Graphic Designer
- Assisstant Junior Graphic Designer at Sullivan Galleries
- Assistant Art Instructor at DUCTAC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AAS - Visual Communication
Working in collaboration with a diverse creative team (8+ graphic designers) Digital and print file organization Following strict brand guidelines and thorough process Proofreading and double, triple, quadruple checking work Cultivating projects from concept through completion
- Junior Graphic Designer at Creative Services
- Student Assistant at Georgia State University Research Services Administration
- Barista/Crew Member at Dunkin Donuts
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
• Website content migration
• Logo Design
• Editorial Design
• Publication Design
• Design graphic for both print & web
- Junior Graphic Designer at Campus Philly
- Graphic Design Intern at Philadelphia Brewing Co
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design