Worked as assistance set dresser for a feature film called as the "A Product of American Ghetto"-Atlanta, GA Working as a Junior Interior Designer and an assistant at Drysdale Inc, Washington D.C Worked on a show house along with Drysdale Inc. Charleston, SC - November 2018 INTERNSHIP Worked as a PR for SA Associated - Hyderabad, India. Worked as an assistant to one of my professors -SCAD - Atlanta, GA. Worked as assistance Set dresser for a feature film- Atlanta, GA.
- Junior Interior Designer and an assistant at Drysdale Inc
1 month at this Job
- BFA - Interior Design
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Interior Design - Interior Design
- BSc - RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Worked with senior designer in their design projects, 2. Worked as a coordinator between the client and suppliers of materials 3. Helped in the sales of furniture and interior accesories
- Junior Interior Designer at Marshal Fields, now Macys
- Interior Designer at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior design
- Bachelor's - Science
• Work under the administration of the director of operation/design by follow up of construction documents, participate in drawing sets, assist at site visits by taking measurements, photos, demands, notes, and following up with clients.
• Engaging in production process for each of individual assigned projects revisions and act as bridge between architecture also perform Interior and design assignment that include programing conceptual design, schematic design, space planing, design development and construction documents services packages also participate in the selection, Color Palettes, furniture systems, fabrics, equipments (FF&E) and lighting also generate finish plans, specifications and material needed for construction and final animation.
- Interior designer/ Junior interior designer at Luxury designer
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE
- London, UK
• Develop initial ideas and acquire key information about potential projects, discuss requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and set project schedules.
• Understand client's needs and the needs of the people using the building to develop design concepts and establish final briefs. Andrei-Georgian
• Consider materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiate project Gherman fees.
• Research and gather information and photographs relating to the project
• Produce 'sample' and 'mood' boards to present to clients. INTERIOR DESIGNER
• Source products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and Dressing, and provide samples for clients.
• Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Survey buildings.
• Work in a team with other designers.
- Junior Interior Designer at Harriet Forde Design
- Sales Representative at British-American Tobacco
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Course
Draft, Designing and Installing for large scale homes and offices
• Drafting Plans on Autocad to present to clients and industry professionals
• Designing and ordering custom FF&E
• Communicated with vendors and clients throughout design process until day of install and Contact after project was final
• Working closely with Principal Interior Designer and Lead Interior Designer on a daily basis on current projects.
• Travel frequently into NYC to meet clients and attend walkthroughs.
• Led the corporate gifting program and branding.
• Maintained [email protected] the materials library and created new system for organizing materials in most efficient way.
• (201)835-4147 Designed presentation graphics for client meetings.
• Spearheaded projects outside of the LinkedIn | Chelsea Salce tri-state area and communicated heavily with outside vendors to ensure a smooth design chelsea-salce.weebly.com process and final install.
- Junior Interior Designer at Junior Interior Designer
- Design Coordinator at Cloud Catering and Events
5 months at this Job
- B.F.A - Management of Instagram and Environmental and Interior Design
· Drew 2D elevations in AutoCAD. · Created 3D model in SketchUp. · Participated in all phases of design projects from conceptual through construction. · Participated in Lobby area design: Reception and Business Center. · Participated in FF&E selections for public spaces: Lobby, Bar, Restaurant, Grab and Go, Elite Pantry, Prefunction, Banquet Room, and Outdoor Patio area. · Assisted in color scheme and furniture layouts for public spaces: Lobby, Restaurant, Lounge area at Bar, Grab and Go, Prefunction area and Outdoor Patio Lounge area. · Prepared FF&E and material schedules for the public spaces. · Updated and modified preliminary construction drawings. · Conducted site measurements. · Re-created original floor plans. Created basic preliminary construction drawings (Demolition, Construction, RCP, MEP, FF&E, Finish plan) for in house use and contract architect to work on permit drawings. · Assisted in preliminary drawings (shop drawings) for custom millwork and case goods designs. Reviewed and approved CFA and shop drawings from suppliers and fabricators. · Participated in FF&E selections for guestrooms & public spaces. · Participated in Lobby and Cafe design. · Prepared FF&E, door, plumbing and finish schedules for the public spaces: Lobby, Café, Meeting Room, Banquet Room, Prefunction, Bar at Prefuntion, Breakfast Room, VIP Lounge, Business Center. · Assisted in writing specs and updating product information in Studio Designer. · Worked with vendors on product quotes, strike-off samples, coordinated with purchasing team on orders and delivery. · Communicated with 3D graphic specialist to develop professional rendered views for the projects.
- Junior Interior Designer at Elise Interior | Hospitality Division
- Design Assistant Intern at Elise Interior
- Senior Buyer at Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
11 months at this Job
- Master of Interior Architecture - EDUCATION
- Certificate in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Arts
● Proactively work with principal designer to create the design concept
● Client Presentation assistance
● Project management assistance, scheduling, timing and documentation
● Client meeting and site visit assistance
- JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER at ELISSA GRAYER INTERIOR DESIGN
- DESIGN ASSISTANT at E. LAWRENCE DESIGN
- KITCHEN DESIGN SALES at ROCKLAND INTERIORS, INC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate of Interior Design - Interior Design
- Associate - Liberal Arts
• Created a live/work space within an existing and new building shell tailored to individual client expectations
• Developed floor plans, sections and interior elevations to represent design intent
• Researched client needs and developed programming layout to best suit functionality requirements
• Analyzed existing building structures to best determine available space both in plan and elevation
• Integral member of a design team tasked with developing a set of preliminary construction documents for large scale commercial build-out
• Honed techniques for adding dimensions, notes, and other symbols to plan construction ID set
• Developed fitness space plan layouts for all projects that are involved within the company
- Junior Interior Designer at Crosby Design Group
- Internship at Focus Design Interiors
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
• Collaborated in the design of Study hotel, Le bernardin (Salone), and 601 Lex projects in Revit / CAD .
• Assisted with construction documents, 3 dimensional modelings and renderings , and develop the design of DD drawings and final presentations.
• Work closely with senior designer through various phases of projects.
- Junior Interior Designer at Bentel & Bentel Architects/Planners A.I.A.
- Interior Design Intern at Sd design studio LLC
- Assistant Designer at UD Architectural Design Institute
- Cafeteria Worker at University of Oklahoma
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Interior Design
- Bachelor's - interior design
- - Environmental art design
On and off for 13 years. Assisted in the day to day interior design business as well as the consignment business. Duties included but not limited to specifying fabrics, wall coverings, lighting, furniture as well as accessories. Pricing items in the consignment shop, entering sales into the computer and writing checks to consignors. Daily interactions with design clients as well as walk in customers.
- Junior Interior Designer at Renmark Design, LLC
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Waitress at Poe's Pub
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - General