Draft, Designing and Installing for large scale homes and offices
• Drafting Plans on Autocad to present to clients and industry professionals
• Designing and ordering custom FF&E
• Communicated with vendors and clients throughout design process until day of install and Contact after project was final
• Working closely with Principal Interior Designer and Lead Interior Designer on a daily basis on current projects.
• Travel frequently into NYC to meet clients and attend walkthroughs.
• Led the corporate gifting program and branding.
• Maintained [email protected] the materials library and created new system for organizing materials in most efficient way.
• (201)835-4147 Designed presentation graphics for client meetings.
• Spearheaded projects outside of the LinkedIn | Chelsea Salce tri-state area and communicated heavily with outside vendors to ensure a smooth design chelsea-salce.weebly.com process and final install.
- Junior Interior Designer at Junior Interior Designer
- Design Coordinator at Cloud Catering and Events
3 months at this Job
- B.F.A - Management of Instagram and Environmental and Interior Design
Throughout the four years studying my undergrad in Interior Design, I have tried to be creative and develop various skills in order to understand the identity of interior design and its aspects in realistic world. Furthermore, in my master degree at SCI-Arc, I have adapted myself to technological world and skilled in different types of software. I have extensive experience with a broad range of design and management software including AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, Rhinoceros and Adobe Suite. At SCI-arc I had the opportunity to enrich my knowledge through the use of rendering software such as Maya and coding platforms such as Processing for generative patterns. I have experienced 3 month of working at IBA house Solutions Company in Dubai and also one month of internship working at Swiss Bureau Interior Design Company in Dubai which I was part of their design team and I was involved in different stages of design such as design development, construction design and final interior decoration. In order to see my work, you can check my full portfolio through this link: https://issuu.com/feryalfarahzad/docs/for_isuue and a quick look to my web-portfolio through this link: www.feryalfarahzad.com
- Junior Interior Designer at IBA house interior Design Solutions
- Internship at Internship at Swiss Bureau Interior Design
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Architectural Technologies Adobe Indesign - Architectural Technologies Adobe Indesign
- Bachelor of Interior Design - Grasshopper
Providing administrative support to the senior designer while helping with all aspects of the design process.
- Junior Interior Designer at Farrell Design Associates, LTD.
- Back of House Team Member at Cricca's Italian Deli
- Server/ Deliver Driver at
- Sales Associate at JC Penney
1 year at this Job
- - International Relations
- - Marketing
• Participated in the development of design concepts for clients with mood boards, finish selections and specifications.
• Assisted in schematic design, space planning and construction documentation with the 3D modeling software called Sketchup for presentation purposes.
• Created construction documents with elevations, floor plans and specific detail drawings using Sketchup.
• Assisted lead designer with client meetings, site visits, vendor relationships, ordering and pricing of FF&E's.
• Maintained design resource library and sourced products for presentation with clients.
• Completed & created Photoshop renderings for color consultations with clients.
• Managed proposals, billings and sales using Quickbooks.
- Junior Interior Designer at DiNallo Designs
- Junior Interior Designer at Hudson Design
- Secretary/ Bookkeeper/ Assistant at Russ Wilson Plumbing, INC
- Professional Ski Race Coach at Sugar Bowl Academy & Ski Team
1 year at this Job
- BS - Interior Design
- Bachelor's - English- Minor In Photography
Assisted designer with design concepts, showroom displays and in-home design projects. Maintained excel spreadsheet and other documentation regarding budget, client purchases and marketing efforts.
- Junior Interior Designer at Biltmore Design Galleria
- Freelance PowerPoint Designer at George Mason University
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Systems
- Junior Interior Designer at Design Alternatives
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
- Rosewood Hotel, KHOS hospitality projects - specification, mood Board, CAD drawings review, material management and sourcing - sample quality control, , budgeting, coordination in vendor communication
- Junior Interior Designer at Lillian Wu Studio
- Intern at Aurelie Paradiso Designs
- Design Intern at Axis Mundi
- Interior Designer at Go Design Solutions
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Interior Design
- Associate - Interior Design and Decoration
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Finance
Restaurant and Retail Design; In charge of Construction Admin, received and responded to RFI’s and Submittals and ensured paperwork was accurate and organized; Site measure for accuracy; Produce existing site plan based on measurements, and begin space planning to ensure program fits; Obtain areas for calculating occupancy; Build elevations and sections from Floorplans; Create FF&E Proposals and Purchase Orders; Assist Client with tracking orders; Maintain sample library; Built relationships with vendors; Create presentation boards and presentation deliverables; Produced hand renderings; Help clients visualize their space with SketchUp models; Research new projects and entitlements; Shop for accessories and fixtures
- Junior Interior Designer at Ralph Gentile Architects
- Intern at Ralph Gentile Architects
- Visual Sales Merchandiser at The Container Store
- Intern at Martyn Lawrence Bullard
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Interior Architecture - Interior Architecture
- Certificate of Architecture & Interior Design - Architecture & Interior Design
- Bachelor of Art - Art Studio
• Assisted senior designers to pull out design elements from finish schedules and finish legends and make presentations, job books, material boards.
• Created drawings according to design requirements.
• Updated design element changes to finish schedules, finish legends.
• Participated in meetings with vendors, followed up with them to order samples and requested pricing of materials
• Reorganized the material library
• Past senior living projects: Stone Creek North Richland Hills, Legacy Oaks of Midlothian, Cibolo.
• Collaborated with vendors: Dal-tile, MSIStone, Tarkett, Fort Worth Lighting, Build.com, Goton Tiles, etc.
- Junior Interior Designer at Senior By Design
- Interior Designer & Project Manager at Cado Design Studio
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate of Science Degree
- Bachelor's - Teaching
● Programming client needs, conceptual design, design development and space planning
● Developing décor packages for fast food restaurants, K-12, and government projects
● Providing design support and documentation during completion and execution of packages
● Assisting my team with preparation of construction documents, including plans, elevations, details, and specifications
● Reducing the stress and workload of my team by completing decor packages and getting them approved by clients and corporate
● Contributing to the growth, culture and functionality of the design department
- Junior Interior Designer at Seating Concepts, Inc
- Cashier at Meijer
- Cashier/ Associate at Mondo Subs
- Design Intern at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
- High school - Architecture