1.i was be junior program developer ,i study some frameworks and gui for java fx.okey. 2.i did study English and technical English. 3 .Next one : i worked in a good company of people and i get sime experience for my future experience .
- Junior Java Developer at Epam Systems
- Junior java , python at
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer science , Belarusian State Academy of Communications
- Associate - Comput science , programmer of communication ,
Developed GIS service based on gov. resources. Developed service that could manage data from the sensors. Developed common CRUD features and importing/exporting data. Using Java, Oracle, jQuery, css
- Junior Java Developer at SodaSystem
- PHP Developer at Atrium - South Korea
- Main Developer at Matrixshafts
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Science
Gained expertise in application testing using Selenium and TestNG, as well as Java development and Angular in developing CRUD applications. MHBE (Maryland Health Benefit Exchange) Baltimore 1-year experience.
- Junior Java Developer at Maryland Health Benefit Exchange
- at Zephyr Technologies
1 year at this Job
• Interacting with the client to understand the project and finalize its scope.
• Estimation, design and development of various modules.
• Bug fixing and maintenance of the product.
• Mentoring junior members in the team.
• Coordinating with other teams working on the same project.
• Ensuring smooth delivery of the project. Accomplishments:
• Build research survey module (Vendor satisfaction) & Balanced Scorecard for Fortune 500 clients to identify key areas of improvements.
• Implemented Timesheet Module for one of the top clients successfully.
- Junior Java Developer - II at Enlighta Solutions Private limited
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BE - Computer Engineering
- Diploma - Information Technology
Work on projects based on portals built using Hibernate and Struts 2.0 technology. Technologies learned in training: - JSP Technology, AJAX, Hibernate, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Developing Web Services,
● Understand requirements and Technical specification of different portals.
● Understand Functional requirement in terms of content and time schedule.
● Design front-end-GUI and UI Reusability
● Work and incorporate improvements and enhancements, collaborate change requests with the client, and bug fixes.
● Deployment and Unit Testing
● Comprehend the product detailing, edit and verify the content before uploading and carry out changes when called for.
- Junior Java Developer at SYX Services
2 years at this Job
- MS in Computer Science - Computer Science
Northeast Forestry University, China
Urban management system
(1) Use UML to build cases diagram
(2) Uses Java API RMI
(3) Uses Eclipse to build classes for project
(4) Experience with HTML/JSP
(5) Build the entity-relation diagrams for database
(6) Responsible for MySQL logical and physical design
(7) Created/Query/Delete/Modify data in database
● Northeast Forestry University and The Forth People's Hospital (1) Extracts the suspected nodules by the method of entropy segmentation and morphology, and then marks them by XML files in the data set (2) Adopts the VGG16 model and adds a spatial pyramid pooling layer behind the full connection layer of VGG16 (3) Experience with PCA to reduce the dimensions of the extracted features to avoid redundancy of the depth feature dimensions (4) Experience with SVM to obtain features are used to train and test
- Junior Java Developer at 1
6 months at this Job
- Master Degree - Computer Science
- Bachelor Degree - Computer Science
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Worked in teams following the Agile Scrum methodology to create full-stack applications.
• Worked closely with the Project Manager and project team in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the NIDA grant application.
• Analyzed user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design, developing of timelines and managing of tasks for quality, schedule and budget.
• Participated in the full SDLC process (including development) to build code, test and migrate the application using Java and Oracle.
• Developed the necessary front-end user interfaces in JSP's, HTML, Java Script, CSS and AngularJS that will be integrated using Spring MVC Framework.
• Used Maven scripts to build and deploy the J2EE scripts.
• Worked on EXT JS with Restful and Soap Web service technologies
• Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework. Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services.
• Worked on the Spring Framework in integration with Hibernate ORM framework
• Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
• Used SoapUI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
• Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app and complex price configurations pages.
• Used spring aspects for implementing cross cutting functionalities like Caching.
• Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of the business domain.
• Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
• Designed and generated reports using Jasper.
• Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
• Implemented Spring MVC Framework.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity.
• Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Oracle SQL DB for the application on devices.
• Used Maven as the build tool.
• Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
• Performed Some Manual testing as well.
• Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
• Documented all stages of the project, generated documentation.
• Worked parallel over releases to clean up code and make performance improvements to the application.
• Worked with other senior and junior Java developers.
• Interacted with users, and other project team members on daily basis. Environment: Java8, JDK 1.8, Spring, JSON, XML, Oracle, Hibernate, Maven, SOAP Web Services, SVN, Eclipse, Log4j, Linux, Jenkins, Tomcat, JUnit, Jasper, WSDL, JIRA, Tortoise SVN.
- Junior Java Developer at National Institute of Health
- Junior Java Developer at Apex Technologies Systems
- Jr.Java Developer at Genzeon technology solutions
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's in Information Systems - Internet and webpage Design
- Bachelor's of Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Ma'adi, 2 Months
- Junior Java Developer Internship at Hub Company
- Junior Android Developer Internship at SilverKey Company, Dokki, One Month
3 months at this Job
- Junior Java Developer at Ordyx POS
- Software Configuration Engineer at Change Healthcare
- Application Analyst at HCA IT&S
8 months at this Job
- BA - Computer Science
- AS - Software Development
- - Network Administration
Working as a Junior Java Developer as a contractor
- Jr Java Developer at Ancestry
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science