Project: Migration to Ofsll and Tavant
Description: Worked as a junior Java Developer providing services for Kubota Tractor Corporation. The role of each individual is to help the company migrate from other financial service to oracles ofsll to reduce the charges for middleware and also migrate from other middleware to Tavant for best kubota customer support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, test, and deploy Java / J2EE and web-based solutions.
• Integrate and customize applications based on customer specifications.
• Installed, configured, and maintained integrated software components.
• Develop reusable, efficient code that lends itself to continual improvement and delivery.
• Collaborate with peers and team members to design and achieve an optimal design solution.
• Hand's on coding experience in Core Java, Spring boot and REST Web Services.
• Responsible for coding of DAO classes using Spring with hibernate and User interfaces using Spring with Liferay Portal.
• Responsible for coding POJO Classes and Implemented Business logic.
• Created new HTML helper classes for rendering of HTML controls in a view.
• Used Entity Framework for database operations.
• Involved in Unit Testing and have created unit test cases.
• Also used SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
• Developed Client-side validations using Spring framework.
• Knowledge of full Java development processes (build tools, continuous integration, automated testing, deployment).
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Experience in working on Agile methodology, knowledge on Agile processes. Environment: Java, Java Script, SOAP and REST API, MY SQL, Agile Methodology.
- Junior Java Developer at Kubota Tractor Corporation
- Software Engineer at Revolution Technology
- Junior Programmer Analyst at Active Soft
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Junior Java Developer at GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP
- front controller for all the users per their entitlements at AMA HEALTH INSURANCE
- at GEMS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
- Junior Java Developer at Lyft, Inc
- Quality Java Developer at MA Laboratories, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Java
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
Project: Smart Labs (IOE) Description: Provides an innovative approach to inventory management that addresses equipment loss, and which will provide loss Prevention and ready, easy access to available Asset (equipment). The system will allow the user to select an Asset on the given Asset device table, after selecting the asset it will redirect to location of an Asset on the floor map so an engineer who needs a particular piece can find it immediately. The user can filter the map based on provided icons such as Asset is available to use, condition of the Asset, status of the Asset etc. And also, user can check in and check out the Asset, also will provide the alerts to Asset administration whenever a new Asset comes into the lab/floor/building or moves out of the lab/floor/building. Basically, application provides tracking (locating equipment on map) of Asset and the time spent looking for a piece of equipment is reduced, lowers capital etc. Responsibilities:
• Implemented Angular Controllers and services to bind the data.
• Used HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap for responsive web design
• Implements responsive design template to get a new interface in Bootstrap, HTML5.
• Developed UI to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system using AngularJS
• Written jQuery functions to do client-side validation and Popup screens.
• Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
• Extensively used AJAX framework to develop the dynamic user interfaces and XMLHTTP Request object to directly communicate with the server.
• Developed end-to-end web application using Spring MVC framework
• Used Spring for dependency injection
• Used Spring security for basic authentication and also to connect LDAP sever to get the SSO functionality.
• Developed HQL queries with Hibernate to perform curd operation as per requirements
• Used Hibernate for building DAOs.
• Used Maven for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
• Consumed the data from API's using RESTful services with spring rest template.
• Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using RESTFUL and micro Services.
• Imported certification files into java key store to get authenticate with certified API(URL)
• Created XML files using JDOM2 and parsed XML data from data base club files.
• Experienced in writing unit test cases using JUNIT, Mockito.
• Developed JMS Queues for asynchronous messaging and Web Services using SOAP/WSDL
• Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream/upstream applications using Apache CXF and REST services.
• Configured AWS Cloud watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
• Configured development environment using WebSphere application server for developer's integration testing.
• Involved in development of Test Cases using JUnit for Unit Testing.
• Selected and implemented Agile development practices to the application requirements.
• Used Log4j for logging purposes.
• Used Stash for source code.
- Junior Java Developer at Cisco
- J2EE Developer at LUMITIX Solutions
- J2EE Developer at PB Systems
1 year at this Job
Worked within the project intended to develop an integrated system for one of the biggest ukrainian mobile operator call-center. Within this project: - participated in the GUI creation using GWT module; - developed new interfaces; - fixed bugs; - worked with DBMS (Oracle); - developed JUnit tests for my code; Database data mapping was realized via MyBatis framework. Used IntelliJ IDEA as IDE. Worked with the following bug tracking systems: Mantis, Jira.
- Junior Java Developer at Miratech
- Junior Java Developer at Emedia R&D
- Tester at Team ODC, Kharkov
- Tester at Ciklum, Kharkov
8 years, 6 months at this Job
Pristina (Kosovo) -Object Oriented development, testing, and support of Enterprise applications using Jakarta EE technology. -Expertise in Jakarta EE Technologies: JPA, XML, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, Hibernate. -Expertise in JDK: Java Standart Edition 8, Jdk 11. -Expertise in IDE: Eclipse and IntelliJ. -Expertise in API Development Environment: Postman -Expertise in Servers: Websphere, GlassFish, Apache Tomcat, OpenLiberty. -Experience with Spring Initializer, using Spring Framework modules like Spring Core container for Dependency Injection, Application context, Spring ORM and POJO objects(Spring-boot) -Expertise with Microsoft Azure(Deployment of the spring-boot App in Azure Big Data) -Running and Deploying WebApplication with Docker Container. -Experience with Web Application Development with RestFul Services - Experience with JUnit. - Expertise with Mockito.
- Junior Java Developer at Abidat Gmbh
- Freelancer at Bodies By Preservance (United States)
- Network Engineer at Starlabs
- at European Union
8 months at this Job
- - design
- Bachelor's - Telecommunications
● Involved in all phases of Designing and Development of application.
● Developed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology which involves daily stand ups.
● Actively participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
● Utilized Java, Eclipse/ J2EE, tested programing code & Applications, collaborated with team and management.
● Developed JSPs and Servlet.
● Worked in Waterfall & Agile Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
● Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.
● Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
● Used SVN for version control.
● Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code.
● Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
● Implemented logging using log4j.
● Created Analysis for code as business requirement.
- Junior Java Developer at Fannie Mae
4 months at this Job
Timely delivering two weakly TV shows. Combine narration with footage and soundtrack. Inform and influence viewers' perception through quality production
- Junior Java Developer at ETHIOPIAN NEWS NETWORK (ENN)
- Java Developer at Ethiopian news network
- MULTIMEDIA EDITOR at REHOBOT PROMOTION
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
• Building scripts within the GUI interface for e-commerce application of Grainger using java.
• Implementing creation of elements and locators required for IOS platform in Objective C and Swift.
• Automating open for business Grainger application functionalities on platforms like IOS, android and MWEB.
• Utilize Selenium Web Driver and Appium to automate Grainger mobile and desktop application using java.
• Automated functional, regression, integration, smoke and data driven testing on application user interface.
• Identifying the elements which need to be tested and automating the scenario for different platform.
• Reviewing detailed test plan, test scripts and test cases by und business logic and user requirements.
• Create test cases for scenarios like positive testing, negative testing, and regression test impacts from the highest level of a project through to the detailed daily test requirements.
• Interacting with the development team and QA teams to automate the test scripts.
- Junior Java Developer at Insight Global
- Junior Software Engineer at TRIBBIANIS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- Software Developer Intern at SunGard AS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology and Management
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Technology
insrantiaiting and applying concepts and full-scale applications applicable to core Java.
- Junior Java Developer at Sollers College
- Document Clerk at Broadridge
- Java Developer Trainee at Revature LLC
- Java Consultant Trainee at FDM Group
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History