Junior Network Administrator (Intern)
➢ Contribute in research towards technology planning and approval of the systems to be established at the organization
➢ Assist the seniors in configuring and installing the network and checking its efficiency from time to time
➢ Affix the hardware and software components to ensure optimum appropriation of resources
➢ Identify the instances for security breaches and ineffective data management practices
➢ Respond to the needs, problems and suggestions as conveyed by the end users
- Junior Network Administrator at Jamestown Metal Marine Sales
- Owner/Manager at AB Network Solutions
- General Manager (GM) at Spectrum Lead generation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Training to assist Network Administrators
- Junior Network Administrator at Anchor Network Solutions, Inc.
- Customer Network Support Technician at Untangle Inc
- Internship at Computer Help Desk at Red Rocks Community College
- Sales Associate at Guitar Center
1 month at this Job
- AAS - Networking Technologies
- BS - Biological Science
• Monitor and support company's networks, servers, websites and databases.
• Administer Active Directory, Exchange and user accounts.
• Administer Mitel VOIP system.
• Administer and monitor company email system.
• Administer enterprise virus protection software.
• Monitor Network Backups.
• Manage vendors and services for data and voice circuits
- Junior Network Administrator at Perfumania Holdings Inc
- Senior Desktop Support Technician at Perfumania Holdings Inc
- Desktop Support Consultant at JM Solutions Inc
- Senior Desktop Support Technician at Islandaire
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• Troubleshooting, maintaining, organizing and updating applications on daily basis.
• Monitored server room, for optimal conditions for servers, and network equipment.
• Worked with ticketing system based on a priority basis.
• Met with managers of each department for weekly updates to provide I.T. solutions.
• Troubleshooting connectivity and other issues on end stations including PCs, Macs, iPads, Servers, VMware, scanners, printers and other networking devices.
• Installed end-to-end cabling, Cisco routers and switches to optimize bandwidth, performance and network optimization including Voice and date Ethernet lines.
• Worked with IP phones, installing and configuring per end user station and connecting them to voice-vlan.
• Worked with windows server 2012, VMware, Hyper-V.
• Worked with SharePoint collaborating different departments.
- Junior Network Administrator at KRAUS
- Security Guard at Defender Security Services
- Concierge/ Staff at Brandywine Assisted Living
- Medical Biller at POM Recoveries Inc
5 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate - Computer Science
- BA - Biology
• Assisting both student and faculty clients with any network related issue.
• Create and maintain network maps of all infrastructure for reference in monitoring software such as Aruba Airwave and Junos Space
• Perform wireless network surveys to monitor status of the wireless network coverage to ensure the best performance possible.
• Install and maintain networking hardware such as Juniper switches and routers, Aruba wireless access points and management controllers.
• Manage all network infrastructure to ensure maximum uptime, utilizing vendor support when necessary to troubleshoot and resolve any high-level issues.
- Junior Network Administrator at DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY
- IS Security Analyst Intern at METABANK
- Computer Sales Specialist at BEST BUY
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MS - Information Assurance and Computer Security
- BS - Network and Security Administration
Backed up company data using Veeam Backup & Replication on regular basis, which proved effective in successful recovery Reviewed network settings and made immediate updates, which improved overall security measures. Participated in on-call rotations during holidays, weekends and overnights to handle emergency network situations. Experienced supporting Micro techs routers, switches, wireless access points and network servers. Monitored network performance and provided network performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements. Identified issues and implemented troubleshooting techniques to alleviate downtime and system failure. Performed system maintenance and upgrades Diagnosed and troubleshooted Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency. Installed and updated hardware, software and applications on Windows and PC devices. Resolved technical issues by troubleshooting. Configured storage devices at the Katy Office and Data Center
- Junior Network Administrator at Escondido Resources
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Manage the McAfee virus scan system.
• Manage the WSUS system and push out updates to Microsoft client computers.
• Monitor and respond to any Cisco Fire AMP discoveries on the network.
• Maintain the Spiceworks inventory database of network equipment.
• Help maintain and manage the Window Servers 2008r2/2012r2.
- JUNIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR at Communications Power Industries
- DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN FOR LOWELL GENERAL HOSPITAL at Cerner Inc
- PRODUCT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at Polycom Inc
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST at Framingham Co-operative Bank
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
Renewing certi icates and Installing SSL certi icates for client websites.
● Monitoring security audit logs using Splunk and alerting engineers for any security related events.
● Reviewing security scan results for abnormal account activities Using Tenable Security Center.
● Creating TRAL Entry for identi ied compliance and vulnerabilities
● Coordinating with Engineers to remediate security indings.
● Creating POAM and Weaver documentations for indings that are not remediated on time.
● Assisting Security System of icers on FISMA documentation including System Plan documentations.
- Junior Network Administrator at BAKApps Corp
- Computer Repair and IT Support Technician (Volunteer) at Northern Virginia Community College
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science
· Provide technical support remotely and onsite for users. · Manage tickets and documented any issues. · Maintain and inventory for Desktops and laptops for the companies. · Manage and maintain and inventory of toner, drums and rollers. · Set up users profiles remotely and onsite. · Ensure all it equipment is organized and secured for each branch. · Managed and encrypted all companies Desktops and Laptops with DDP. · Deployed and managed DLP agents and policies. · Used CFM to remote in and trouble shoot machines issues for users. · Imaged over a 100 machines using a CFM server. · Uninitialized encrypted drives and reimaged them with custom image. · Develop technical and user procedural documentation.
- Junior Network Administrator at David Lerner Associates
- Associate Systems Engineer NOC at IT Savvy
- Intern at Nassau County IT Department
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Security Systems
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Assisted setting up a call center with Elastix PBX, Windows 2012 Server, Domain Controller and Active
Directory Services, Mail Server and File Servers.
• Configure and manage DHCP, Exchange, WSUS, Antivirus and backup servers in the corporate network.
• Build, deploy and administer VMware virtual servers.
• Took an active role in migrating email accounts from MS Exchange Server to Office 365.
• Administer, monitor, and troubleshoot backups.
• Administer and maintain corporate network infrastructure for six offices located in different parts of country, including network connectivity, internet access, e-mail and corporate WAN.
• Provide online support to off-site teams, including software, hardware & VPN problems.
- Junior Network Administrator at
- Technical Support Specialist at Broadlink Pvt. Ltd
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Database Management Systems
- Bachelor's in Computer Science and Information Technology - Artificial Intelligence