Tommy's Pizza West Chester, PA Cashier * Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits. * Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers. * Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. * Greet customers entering establishment. * Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans. * Compute and record totals of transactions. * Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions. iGTek LLC North Wales, PA Junior Network Administrator and Backups Operator * Daily server monitoring using virtual servers * Organizing and pushing PC and software updates * Helpdesk support * Cloud based data backup * User account and policy management * Keep track of Windows and server logs * Troubleshoot network issues Technical Experience: Computer Building * I have built two personal Windows bases gaming computers, and one Linux based system running a VoIP Server * Passion to learn and improve with new software
- Junior Network Administrator and Backups Operator at iGTek LLC
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in IT Support Specialist - IT Support Specialist
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for telecommunications, voice-mail, and network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure.
• Install and support telecommunications hardware and support applications.
• Coordinate internal and external resources to provide timely technical solutions to network issues.
• Administer telecommunications, voice-mail, routers, switches and firewalls. Including upgrading IOS on Cisco Routers to maintain security architecture.
• Routinely provide move, add and change (MACs) for telecommunications, network and voicemail.
• Participate in planning and implementation of Telecommunications, networking and networking security technologies.
• Document telecom billing and reviewed bills for accuracy.
• Perform regularly scheduled back-ups of device configurations and data.
• Maintain and support Creston and Polycom Video Conferencing systems.
• Administer corporate GoToMeeting accounts for all associates.
• Open, update and close all service and support requests received via phone, email or ticketing system.
• Provide users with remote and on-site support when investigating and resolving issues.
• Setup, administer and troubleshoot issues and trained associates on smart phone and tablet use.
• Administer Mobile Device Management system.
• Maintain Ticketing system and make sure all level one and level two IT support tickets were responded to in a timely manner as to comply with our stated Service Level Agreement.
- Junior Network Administrator at XCEED FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION
- Technical Project Manager at UNIVOIP
- Level Two Customer Technical Support at UNIVOIP
- Level 1 Customer Technical Support Specialist at UNIVOIP
6 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Computer Networking - Computer Networking
- High School Diploma
As a Network Administrator for Access Ohio I work in a 2 man team balancing 7 locations between the 2 of us, some of my day to day duties are as follows:
• Use email and work cell phone to communicate with employees in order to resolve their issues in a timely manner.
• Utilize Active Directory to maintain Domain users by adding or removing user accounts, unlocking accounts and resetting passwords.
• Utilize RDS server to assign, maintain and terminate user permissions
• Utilize Google admin to maintain user emails, creating email groups and resetting passwords.
• Maintain an inventory of cell phones, laptops and desktops that are handed out to employees.
• Utilize PBX systems to setup and maintain the VOIP phone systems at each business location.
• Utilize spreadsheets in order to keep organization of all information such as inventory, internet services, printer information etc.
• Restructure our current IT departments short falls in order to be able to help our users in a faster and more effective way
- Junior Network Administrator at Access Ohio
- Windows 10 deployment Technician at OHIO HEALTH
- Auto Body Technician at GERMAIN HONDA
- Backroom Team Member at TARGET
6 months at this Job
- N/A - Information Technology
- High school or equivalent
Radius Server Creation Maintenance Encrypting PC's using Bitlocker Wireless Network Setup and Maintenance Network upgrades and troubleshooting WDS Configuration and deployment Group Policy Management Server Upgrades and Maintenance Security Protocols and implementation Training Users on technology and best practices Creating and Maintaining Network Documentation Creating and writing procedures
- Junior Network Administrator at Ctechnologies Inc
- Feild Technician Level II at NSC Global
- Adjunct Instructor CNS at Brandford Hall
- eDiscovery Analyst at Merk
11 months at this Job
- Junior Network Administrator at SS IT Solutions
- JAVA Intern Developer at Insonix
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Backed up company data using Veeam Backup & Replication on regular basis, which proved effective in successful recovery Reviewed network settings and made immediate updates, which improved overall security measures. Participated in on-call rotations during holidays, weekends and overnights to handle emergency network situations. Experienced supporting Micro techs routers, switches, wireless access points and network servers. Monitored network performance and provided network performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements. Identified issues and implemented troubleshooting techniques to alleviate downtime and system failure. Performed system maintenance and upgrades Diagnosed and troubleshooted Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency. Installed and updated hardware, software and applications on Windows and PC devices. Resolved technical issues by troubleshooting. Configured storage devices at the Katy Office and Data Center Backed up, installed, imaged, and cloned virtual servers Installed hard drives into the network attached storage (NAS) box Rewired the network/servers/switches and backed up devices in the data center Assisted server migration tasks Installed Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office365 on PCs Installed a 10 GB switch to the company data center Installed NAS box to the server room and data center Created domain accounts for the new users Factory reset the tough switch, configured, and installed new users workplace Speed checked and erased data from hard drives Installed battery backup for archive server Installed Xencenter for performances and maintenance Installed Java, adobe, and other applications for new users Ran maintenance, and software updates on servers and ran replication tasks on data Updated Windows 10 on new employee laptops and desktop's Installed Microsoft 365 on new employee laptops and desktop Set up Users Accounts, applications, and other user resources on all devices Performed a Back Up on server Dc13 before performing migration Performed and analyze Migration on server DC13 Installed new hard drives into the Qnap at the Data center and expanded the logical volume Set up a small server (windows server 2016) to perform testing on, file sharing, etc. Set up Active directory for the server, Ensured servers were operational before production Regularly checked server backups for successful completion, without errors
- Junior Network Administrator at Escondido Resources
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
* Monitor and troubleshoot Company Servers for errors and issues. * Currently managing user accounts, permissions and policies through Active Directory. * Troubleshoot user issues using DAMEWARE, and Windows Remote Desktop. * Assist users with accessing and troubleshooting VPN. * Troubleshoot company INFOR SYTELINE Software.
- Junior Network Administrator at Seal Dynamics
- IT Systems Engineer at Netsmart Technologies
- Senior Analyst/Field Services at HCL Technology
- Logistics Administrator/Desktop Support at Innovative Technology Solutions, LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science
As the junior network administrator at the Capital Area Food Bank, I serve as the Tier 1 service desk technician providing support for 125 staff members at three locations across the DC and Northern Virginia areas. My responsibilities include:
• Provide support for Microsoft products including Windows (10, Server 2008, 2012, and 2016), Office 2016 suite, and Office 365 suite
• Manage vendor relationships with equipment and service providers
• Provide support for IT hardware including Dell computers, mobile devices (iOS and Android), ShoreTel, security, A/V Polycom systems
• Manage Food Bank owned tech equipment inventory including computers, mobile phones, peripheral devices, and networking equipment
• Deploy, monitor, and remediate both local and cloud-based backup systems
• Provide support for information systems including inventory management system, CRM, spend management system, and volunteer management system
• Create and modify reports using SSRS Report Builder to meet user needs on CRM
• Managed implementation of self-service password reset and multi-factor authentication on Office 365 suite among staff
• Develop SOPs surrounding usage of information systems, IT process flows, and onboarding and offboarding
• Collaborate with MSP to improve service desk ticketing system reporting
• Conduct IT orientation for new employees
• Provide training for staff members to improve usage of technology tools and systems and knowledge of cybersecurity threat landscape
- Junior Network Administrator and Analyst at Capital Area Food Bank
- Repair Technician/Web Designer at TechIT! Services
- Bookseller at Barnes & Noble
- Executive Board Advisor at Howard University Robotics Organization
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology, Informatics
- Graduate Certificate - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
➢ Documented hardware and software issues.
➢ Involved in small and large-scale installation, inspection and maintenance of Network and Systems installed by the organization.
➢ Network monitoring and support for service provider.
➢ Designed, installed, configured, administrated and troubleshot LAN/WAN infrastructure
➢ Troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP to interpret and resolve complex route table problems.
➢ Communicates with users and performs analysis to evaluate the technical needs of clients and organizations.
➢ Performs duties as necessary for network address, authorization of directory services and routing table configurations.
➢ Ensures that the organization's network infrastructure functions without any interruptions to minimize downtime.
➢ Identifies instances of Network security breaches and ineffective Data management practices.
➢ High-level troubleshooting using OSI model. and TCP/IP model.
- Junior Network Administrator at Gateway Global Technologies LLC
- Network engineer (Entry level) at Yemdel Mobile Partners
- Information Systems Manager/ Business Intelligence at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Computer Information Systems
• Livanta serves as the Medicare QIO (Quality Improvement Organization) for 19 states/territories.
• Maintain Amazon Workspace (AWS) environment and physical equipment in office.
• Check that servers are backed up nightly as scheduled using Backup Exec.
• Support MXIE phone system for call center consisting of approximately 150 Patient Services Representatives.
• Create all accounts for new employees - Active Directory, AWS, Outlook, as well as proximity access cards.
• Reset passwords for Windows, AWS, Outlook and several proprietary programs as needed for users.
• Maintain, reimage and deploy government issued laptops provided for access to Quality Net.
• Write training documentation for IT department as needed.
- Junior Network Administrator at LIVANTA, LLC
- IT Specialist at DIGNITY HEALTH
- IT Specialist at OPERA SOLUTIONS
- IT Network Operations Analyst at CTG
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Introduction to Cyber Security
- - Cloud Technology and AWS
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems