• Worked with Senior Network Engineers in Design, Implementation, Monitoring and Suppport of hardware and software to support the division network.
• Responsible for Installing, configuring and Managing Local Area Networks (LAN).
• Ran diagnostics to determine source of network errors.
• Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords to allow access to network.
• Prepared Low Level Design Documentations using MS Visio.
• Scheduled System Backups & Recovery.
• Configured access control lists, static/default/dynamic routing protocols-RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and implemented VLANs.
• Operational knowledge of and experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and Cisco IP telephony.
• Provided on-call Support to assist with Troubleshooting of network/equipment failures.
• Installed network racks and cabinets in server rooms.
• Working knowledge of Terminating Cat5, Cat6 cables, rack components, patch panels etc.
• Performed Hardware Troubleshooting.
• Replaced end of life hardware including servers, routers, switches, firewalls.
• Provided System Administrative Support and Maintained active directory resources including file permissions, group policy, user setup etc.
• Provided support for windows 2008/2012R2 server, VmWare & Hyper-V.
• Periodically assisted with help desk operations.
- Junior Network Engineer at Emigo Network Experts
- at FISAT
5 months at this Job
- Master of Technology - Communication Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Hired as a Senior Desktop Engineer / Junior Network Engineer. Responsible for taking remote support requests and being dispatched to managed and un-managed clients to install and repair various network,workstation, server and software issues. Responsible for managing 100+ client accounts and be their complete IT solution.
- Senior Desktop Engineer / Junior Network Engineer at MRL Networks
- Operations IT Technician at Cheney Brothers
- Help Desk Support at MBM Corporation
- LAN Support / PC Specialist at FAC Logistics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Maintain and support existing Cisco network infrastructure consist of Cisco Core and Access Switches, LAN/WAN/VPN routers, WiFi controller and MDS fiber switches. Ability to configure and work with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
• Review the Design Document in order to accommodate requirements requested by the client.
• Used Microsoft Visio to Design the Test Document Designs.
• Manage WAN/Routing/ACLs/Policies and VLANs
• Perform active monitoring of LAN/WAN network traffic and provide management with recommendations for upgrades and maintenance to ensure our network is running optimally.
• Maintain and support existing Cisco VoIP infrastructure consist of Cisco Call Manager and Cisco VoIP telephones. Managing ticket receipt, updates, escalation, completion, and closeout
• Updating, maintaining, and following operational/engineering processes and procedures
• Administering network services tools
• Validating documentation accuracy
• Reviewing and updating network diagrams
• Driving to multiple facilities as requested/required
• Maintain and support existing Firewall appliances.
• Create and maintain network design and flow diagram and network security plan.
• Follow and enforce IT policies and procedures.
• Efficiently manage daily work queue
- Junior Network Engineer at Kratos Public Safety and Security Solutions
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Bridgeport
- Intern at National Small Scale Industries Corp
- ECE Student Lab Assistant at Analog and Digital Communications
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- - Partnership
Developed network infrastructure skills for everyday operations and network migration such as: Switch on boarding & deployment, Cisco Switch stacking, UPS Deployment, Rack tear down, Removal of old network cables Performed Wi-Fi site surveying: channel allocation for 2.4 and 5 GHz bands to minimize co-channel interference, determine if channel bonding is appropriate, Access Point installation and provisioning Exposure to IDF planning and deployment: Assisted in site selection, assisted in post-construction audits, port patching
- Junior Network Engineer at Babson College
- HUIT Support Intern at Harvard University
3 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Networking
• Lead position in troubleshooting network connectivity at all sites including in USA, Amsterdam, Philippines, San Salvador & Hungary.
• Lead position in troubleshooting network connectivity, installing new equipment and new cross connection in datacenter in New Jersey and California.
• Lead position in performing service maintenance as per designated change request.
• Trainer position & "go-to" person of level 1 network support.
• Support and administration of (SRX Firewalls & EX Switches) Juniper environment in compliance with IT security policy and company requirements.
• Basic knowledge in configuring Gigamon (traffic monitoring tool).
• Knowledge in static & BGP routing.
• Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies which includes defining and monitoring access.
• Upgrading data network equipment including Juniper Firewall & Switches and Avaya switches to the latest stable firmware releases using command line interface.
• Technically advanced in configuring Avaya Ethernet Routing Switches.
• Creation of VLANs for new program.
• Working with Development team to design a new tool for monitoring network performance and bandwidth of Ethernet and wireless connections.
• Analyzing & reporting on network operational status by gathering network utilization using Grafana monitoring tool.
• Configuring Aruba access points.
• Managing the database for all network equipment.
• Knowledgeable in VPN tunnel connectivity.
• Managing Freshservice SLA tickets.
• Manage daily systems back up.
• Working on PCI evidence for network security.
• Working on shipment delivery of datacenters and local sites.
- Junior Network Engineer at Ubiquity Global Services, Inc
- Level 1 IT Support at Ubiquity Global Services, Inc
- Technician & Customer Service at Fukuda, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics And Communications Engineering
Worked closely alongside senior telecom hardware and software developers to consistently meet product release deadlines and resolve customer issues Confirmed functionality of central office and in-home telecom equipment via simulation of real-world phone, internet and video traffic in a complex isolated network Assisted in maintaining a 10,000+ sq. ft. testing lab and extensive associated copper, fiber optic, and electrical infrastructure through hands-on work and team-oriented operations Daily use of programs and applications to track and update test status and generate progress reports for product release schedules
- Junior Network Engineer at Dasan-Zhone Solutions
- Hardware Development Lab Assistant at Zhone Technologies
- IT & Engineering services at Zhone Technologies
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science and Management
Configure, monitor, troubleshoot and resolve any technical issue occurring during and post
implementations with Cisco devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls and phones).
• Site survey, establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, and layer 2 Network Mapping and proper designing & documentation both in Visio & PDF formats.
• Work with ISP / Telco carriers on any circuit related issues and lead head-to-head testing
• Work with teams for supporting large volumes of activities, remote troubleshooting and fault finding, assisting field service technicians with installing new equipment, also troubleshooting network issues
• Respond to technical tickets also with answering all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into tracking/ ticketing systems (Axios & Connectwise)
• Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Junior Network Engineer (Promoted) at Enterprise Integration FL
- Service Desk Technician at Enterprise Integration FL
- IT Technical Support at Jax Cafés
- Security Industry Specialist at Amazon
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
• Held responsibility in monitoring critical network components of the university's network
• Accommodated Network Operations Center (NOC) phone line and rendered layer 3 network assistance
• Created and implemented access-layer switches and uninterruptible power supplies
• Tracked down firewall logs to determine copyright infringers
• Applied access-layer network changes for the staff of the university
• Developed network guest accounts for large on-campus events
• Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting layer 2 and 3 network connectivity
• Handled the authentication servers, wireless controllers, dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) servers, firewalls, switches, and routers
• Designed access points and implemented them campus-wide
• Identified end devices through various tools and techniques
- Junior Network Engineer at George Mason University
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security Engineering - Cyber Security Engineering
• Configured Cisco Routers using RIP, IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP
• Experience in cabling,
• IP addressing and sub-netting, VLSM, configuring, and supporting DNS, DHCP, FTP, TFTP
• Extensive Working Experience of Switch Configuration and Management, STP, VLANs and VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
• Strong hands on experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Cisco Switches 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 3900, 2500 and 1800.
- Junior Network Engineer at Arian Afghan Network - Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Network Support Technician at Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG)
- Help Desk Technician at Independence Directorate of Local Governance
- Translator/Interpreter at US Special Forces
9 months at this Job
- CCNA Rourting & Switching - Valid till August 2020
- High school
I am in DIgital Signage Department.
- Junior Network Engineer at Comtel
- Teaching assistant at Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Junior Software Engineer at Siyo Electronics
- Junior Network engineer at Mbarara University of Science and Technology
at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer - engineering
- - basic training
- A level
- O level