• Acquired knowledge of setting up, developing and maintaining network infrastructures
• Completed and presented multiple projects regarding Cisco and Palo Alto devices with strict deadlines
• Obtained knowledge of various routing protocols which include but are not limited to: EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
• Collaborated within a team environment to develop a better understanding of the Network Engineer job field
- Junior Network Engineer Internship at Aston Technologies
- at PQH/Cricket Wireless
- Wireless Consultant at Z Wireless
2 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Forensics - Computer Forensics
- AAS in Network Systems Administration - Network Systems Administration
Served as the Network Engineer 1 in a team to troubleshoot and resolve client's LAN network problem at client's sites within a very minimal downtime. * Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware and software issues. Identified and resolved issues quickly using maintenance skills. * Assisted in implementing, configuring and troubleshooting enterprise network protocols. * Assisted in troubleshooting and configuring network services, such as, VLAN, STP and VTP * Configured various Dynamic routing Protocols (RIPV2, EIGRP, and OSPF) on various series of Layer3 network devices. * Evaluate and test business processes and related controls and identify areas of risk.
- Junior network engineer at Fadmo Home Health Agency
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
§Perform basic troubleshooting as required to resolve customer’s network issues. §Configure and troubleshoot OSPF, EIGRP, BGP routing. §TCP/IP networking protocols, routers, firewalls and proxy. §Responsible for assisting Lead Network Engineer in areas of design, testing, configuration and manage router and switches. §Handle tasks of identifying, diagnosing, and resolving hardware and software problems. §Monitor and analyze network usage, links and provisioned bandwidths for clients. §Assigning IP addresses to hosts on the network.
- JUNIOR NETWORK ENGINEER at Netmetric Solutions
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Systems and Telecommunications - Computer Systems and Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communications Engineer - Electronics and Communications Engineer
• Design & implementation, operational support of L2-L3 protocols BGP, OSPF, NAT etc.
• Configured and upgraded networking devices including Cisco switches and routers using Command Line interface.
• Documented network architecture for lab environment using Microsoft Visio.
• Liaise with engineers and vendors to assess lab project, provided technical assistance for smooth and effective delivery of client solutions.
- Junior Network Engineer at Netserv LLC
- Associate Engineer at Tata Communications Data Center Limited
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Telecommunications and Network Engineering
- Bachelors of Engineering - Electronics and Telecommunications
• Maintained LAN WAN connectivity for multiple sites.
• Managed VOIP profiles and issues while using Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
• Configured Cisco networking equipment while using Cisco IOS.
• Assisted in installing new networks in multiple buildings.
• Upgraded Cisco network equipment with approved software and security patches.
• Corrected networking issues in a timely manner while providing superior customer service.
• Managed network assets and updated asset management using Service Now.
• Managed Polycom VTC devices and maintained functionality.
• Written documentation for various Network related SOPs.
- Junior Network Engineer at NuAxis Innovations
- Desktop Support Technician at Truestone/ NuAxis Innovations
- Help Desk Technician at Truestone
- Help Desk and Desktop Support Intern at University of Colorado Denver I Anschutz
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering Technology
- High school
● Maintain clients host and virtual servers with the latest monthly updates.
● Implement system and software upgrades and configuration changes for users.
● Maintain client's security with Kaspersky Endpoint Security and FortiGate 50,60,90 Firewalls.
● Map and configure clients network diagrams and keep up to date with changes as implemented.
● Design and deploy SSL VPN and Site to Site VPNs for client remote access.
● Install servers, firewalls, switches and terminated cable as needed.
● Image and deployed laptops and desktops as needed for clients.
● Resolve client's issues swiftly and with accurate communication by phone, email, and remote support.
- Junior Network Engineer at Advanced Information Technologies, Inc
- Human Resources CIS Project Intern at University of North Alabama
- Help Desk Technician at Billy Reid Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
.Assist with Internal IT operations
• Set up LAB for SOC,NOC and forensic internal operations.
• Assists with the management and maintenance of the communication system, such as phone switches.
• Responsible for setting up and maintaining the computer locations and software for every Etensity training program.
• Responsible in providing support company applications; internal company servers, user desktops.
• Responsible for troubleshooting of Network equipment.Setting up policies for Internal Firewall operations.
• Experience with configuration and cisco routers,juniper switches, and Paloalto firewall .
- Junior Network Engineer at Mosaic451
- IT Remote Support Specialist at MSI Shipping and Consulting Services Inc
- Sortation Associate at MSI Shipping and Consulting Services Inc
- Regional Product Manager at CBC EMEA Limited
2 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelors of Technology - Computer Science
* Worked closely alongside senior telecom hardware and software developers to consistently meet product release deadlines and resolve customer issues * Confirmed functionality of central office and in-home telecom equipment via simulation of real-world phone, internet and video traffic in a complex isolated network * Assisted in maintaining a 10,000+ sq. ft. testing lab and extensive associated infrastructure through hands-on work and team-oriented operations * Daily use of programs and applications to track and update test status and generate reports
- Junior Network Engineer at Dasan-Zhone Solutions
- Hardware Development Lab Assistant at Zhone Technologies
- at Zhone Technologies
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science and Management
• Assisted networking IT infrastructure by patching and activating switch ports to 802.1x
• Developed solutions for wired and wireless network issues by troubleshooting
• Increased availability of wireless network by monitoring over 900 Xirrus access points
• Facilitated patching, configure, and activating switch ports for employees and students
• Supported the data center management via managing cables for a professional look, reduce safety hazards, and increase the system performance
• Maintained reliability of the system by replacing and installing APC UPSs in data Center and computer rooms
• Participated and implemented the BYU-Idaho IT core upgrade by patching and replacing the campus multi-mode fiber to single mode fiber and configuring routers.
- Junior Network Engineer Network Services at Brigham Young University
- Assistant System Administrator Network Operations Center at Brigham Young University
9 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Information Technology - Idaho
Routing and Switching Daily production configuration and interaction with: - Cisco ISR 800-4000 Series Routing Platforms; 29xx/Catalyst Series Switching Platforms - Cisco Meraki MX Series Cloud Managed Platforms - Juniper SRX Series Routing Platforms - Cradlepoint COR/IBR 200-600 Series Applications, Management and Monitoring Daily production configuration and interaction with: Splunk, SolarWinds, Wireless LAN Controllers, Cisco Prime, LANDESK/w ITIL, Office 365, Windows 95/10+, MAC OSX, Secure CRT, Putty, ATOM, NOTEPAD ++ Achievements - Installation and configuration of Cisco routing, switching, and wireless platforms for a national retailer. - After Hours Projects; seamless coordination of multi-site technician instruction, during physical placement and logical configuration of routing, switching and wireless platforms. Stores were sale ready by morning. - Circuit installation and configuration, Daily interaction with ISPs, 3rd party vendors, and onsite technicians. - Professional inter-silo communication and relations. Authorship of knowledge base articles, remote and onsite training of support desk staff. - Inventory management, shipment and distribution of routing, switching, and wireless hardware for projects, break fix, and priority support. Protocols and Concepts Cisco IOS, JUNOS, IPv4, IPv6, OSI Model, TCP/IP Model, Dynamic Routing Protocols, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN, MPLS. HDLC, Wireless LAN, VLANS, Port-Security, Ethernet, STP, VTP, Firewalls, ZBF, ACL, AAA, SNMPv3, SSH, T1, TDM, SIP, 2FA/MFA, NTP, Serial, Console Access via FTDI Chipset, (EEM)Embedded Event Manager, ROMMON, 3G/4G, DSLAM, DSL, COAX, FIOS, Fiber Optic, RJ11, RJ45, RJ48, RJ31X.
- Junior Network Engineer at Bealls Inc
- Network Contractor at Insight Global @ Bealls Inc
- at Computer Support / Testing Proctor - UCF
- Network Manager - Langley Health Services at
3 years at this Job