Started at Mintex Tech, as a junior product manager. Set an agile outline process in place, where we would look at a product end-to-end from conception to implementation. Took initiatives for research, defining user experience as well as the look and feel of both our B2B products ensuring quality and consistency across the properties, and optimizing the customer journey.
• Worked closely with Senior Product Manager to ensure that projects are proceeding according to schedule and meeting functional and design specifications.
• Team leadership Analytical thinking, planning Strong communication Presentation Organization Problem solving Performed cost/benefit analysis of proposed products/projects in order to determine priority and feasibility.
• Lead A/B testing and usability study design and execution for projects
• Measured and tracked project performances and provided the e-Commerce platform with post-launch results analysis.
• An understanding of retail e-Commerce landscape including "best practice" features and functionality as well as technology tool sets available in the market.
• Experienced in using SCRUM/Agile software development methodology.
• Managed time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones.
• Effectively presented and communicated with senior product manager, design team and developers and articulated a point of view; strong communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to the intended audience.
• Mentored and coached interns to help grow within the company.
• Clearly communicated the product progress and challenges across multi functional teams and stakeholders.
• Managed day-to-day operational development activities for Plenty Cart Platform (Agile Development) in JIRA to ensure time delivery.
• Facilitated to build and execute upon a product roadmap.
• Made thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly cleared roadblocks to get the product live.
• Delivered analysis, report trends and finding for both web and digital marketing with continued support and enhancements to the website, along with organic research and opportunities for A/B testing to meet the business goals aligned with sales/support feedback.
• Talked to users to understand user personas and user cases to understand the user's needs, concerns, and drivers, as well as served as a customer advocate on usability issues as well as delivered product roadmap presentations.
• Worked with engineering to define detailed feature requirements that addressed user and prospect needs.
• Performed product demos, sales training and executive briefings for internal audiences, customers (users) as well as industry analysis
- JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER at Mintex Tech
- JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER at Mintex Tech
- TECHNICAL PRODUCT EXPERT at Apple Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
49544 Cindy Maple (616) 732-5595 Assisted in the creation of software requirements using personal knowledge, user interviews and feedback, and internal investigation, utilizing a framework of what/why/how that leads to requirements. Matured ideas from beginning to end through user stories, use cases, and design mockups, while determining requirements and acceptance criteria, ending with formalized feature requirement documentation. Working with Quality Assurance, tasks I have done include the creation of software Release Notes, feature documentation, as well as logging defects and requests in the defect tracking database (Microsoft TFS). Assisted creation and development of documentation such as Help files, tutorials (including videos), sales support documents. I lead cross-functional teams that allowed for more efficient problem discovery and solutions. Documented relevant information regarding special projects at the direction of the Product Manager is another primary task.
- JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER at 2020 Technologies, Inc
- SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST at CAP / 2020 Technologies, Inc
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR at CAP / 2020 Technologies, Inc
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST at CAP / 2020 Technologies, Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Interior Design
- - General Studies
Collaborate with Software Engineering team to design, and implement application requirements
● Develop goal prioritization for performance using Azure DevOps with agile methodology
● Collect user feedback to curate ideas into product features and push product strategy forward
● Develop and run test cases on multiple versions of company software to ensure product quality
● Define configuration specifications such as user stories, system and user flows to translate business models via Visio MS into operational requirements
- Junior Product Manager at Prosearch Strategies
- Business Analyst at AT&T
- Data and Marketing Analyst Intern at Family Hawaii Programs
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Financial Mathematics and Statistics
Ensured accuracy of product testing and product execution through technical support. Participated in collaboration with the sales team to meet company goals. Conducted financial analysis to maximize contract
performance and product application.
• Skills: Management, Problem Solving, Financial Analysis, Compliance of Industry Regulations (ISO 9001), Attention to Detail
- Junior Product Manager at Garratt Callahan
- Regional Account Services Manager at USP Technologies
- Property Manager at Self-Employed
- Hazard Mitigation Plan Coordinator at JEO Consulting
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Advertising and Public Relations
- Junior Product Manager at Optoma Technology
- Advance Repair Agent at Best Buy/ Geek Squad
- Customer Service Engineer at Optoma Technology
- Technical Support at Optoma Technology
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Manage the entire Easter and Halloween lines including pre-made children gift baskets, chocolate, branded candies and more, from product conception to purchasing of goods.
• Lead cross department weekly meetings to ensure milestones are met.
• Have Junior Product Manager as direct report and responsible for Junior Product Manager's daily workload.
• Travel domestically and overseas to visit vendors for new development and ensure productions run smoothly.
• Work closely with Production Team and QC to ensure manufactured components and goods pass company requirements.
• In charge of branded confectionery brands such as Mars, Mondelez, Welch's, Sour Patch as well as children licenses (Disney, Marvel, Universal, Entertainment One, MGA Entertainment and more).
- Senior Product Manager - Easter & Halloween Seasons at Frankford Candy LLC
- Product Manager - Easter Season at Frankford Candy LLC
- Product Manager - Bath at CHF Industries
- Product Development Coordinator - Bedding at Victoria Classics
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. in Communications - Journalism
Collaborates with Appian project team as well as Syneos AR & Revenue management and systems
analysis in developing a cloud based system for use by the Syneos AR team
• Trains Syneos AR team on the Appian system and the system's components
• Conducts testing, training and Q&A sessions with project team management and system users
- Appian Systems Junior Product Manager at
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at INC Research
- at AR Specialists
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration, Finance
- - Vice President of Finance
● Oversee all aspects of AIPP's online publishing platform, Scitation, which includes defining the product vision, maintaining an 18-month product roadmap, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, and business as usual maintenance
● Led a cross departmental team in a major platform migration to a new SaaS vendor that was completed in under a year, coming in on time, over scope and under budget
● Exceeded KPI's after migrating to the new platform achieving a 26% increase in sessions, a 17% decrease in bounce rate and a ~40% reduction in page load times
● Overtook development of a new product, eSpectra, which was to see a delay of two months to market, completely adjusted the sprint process, release process, re-prioritized the backlog and redefined the MVP in order to launch the product on time
● Direct management of a Web Designer and a Junior Product Manager, and mentorship of the JPM and another Product Manager, providing leadership and teaching product management principles and best practices
● Played an integral role in incorporating product management into an organization where the role had not previously existed, evangelizing the benefits of product management, implementing an SLA, and defining the product-project lifecycle
● Handle multiple projects utilizing internal and external resources around the globe including launching new online publications, corporate website redesign, and data exchange development between systems
● Initiated and led teams through annual company-wide road-mapping, defining business opportunities, outlining clear requirements, and prioritizing scope to ensure all products effectively supported strategic priorities
- Product Manager at AIP Publishing, LLC
- Product Manager at Centris Group, LLC
- Product Manager/QA Manager at eSchoolData, LLC
- Project Manager at eSchoolData, LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Science degree - Accounting
Utilized Salesforce CRM to collect, update, and contact new and current clients, offering Digital SEO and additional services, resulting in over 40+ additional clients within a quarter
● Formulated product requirements and business plans, helping current and new customers migrate from their legacy platform to a newly renovated SEO
● Prioritized product roadmap based on customer value and calculative engineering effort for each feature
● Designed questionnaires and surveys, requesting feedback for analytical & data use, using agile methodology
● Increased profit revenue by 20%+ by customizing websites and additional services for Tech and Non-tech users within industries such as Healthcare, Commercial, Professional Services, and Information Technology
● Created and implemented developmental practices, introducing 'define and refine' strategy for product quality and services
- Associate Product Manager Intern at Epikso Inc
- Systems Engineer Intern at Juniper Networks
- Junior Product Manager Intern at Questive (Startup)
- Sales Associate at Myst of India
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems w
● projects planning and estimation;
● problems investigation and business analysis (markets' and users' investigation, based on different analytical systems);
● communication with stakeholders (SEO, monetization, sales, editors and design teams) to isolate business goals and make tasks for the technical team;
● managing process in development team;
● backlog filling and tasks' prioritization;
● project documentation creating and updating;
● reporting to all stakeholders on progress of the projects;
● improvement of the development process through the creating of process rules for team and stakeholders;
● projects' features research (some kind of product management);
- Project/Product Manager at
- Product Manager (Blockchain ICO Platform) (B2B) at Orderbook Pte.LTD
- Project Manager (blockchain) (B2B) at Orderbook Pte.LTD
- Project Manager (Web) at Aurocraft (Digital Agency)
1 year at this Job
- - Agile Management
- PhD - Business