Ensured accuracy of product testing and product execution through technical support. Participated in collaboration with the sales team to meet company goals. Conducted financial analysis to maximize contract
performance and product application.
• Skills: Management, Problem Solving, Financial Analysis, Compliance of Industry Regulations (ISO 9001), Attention to Detail
- Junior Product Manager at Garratt Callahan
- Regional Account Services Manager at USP Technologies
- Property Manager at Self-Employed
- Hazard Mitigation Plan Coordinator at JEO Consulting
2 years at this Job
- BA - Advertising and Public Relations
Design core game mechanics and game levels, and partner with a team of developers to implement said features for a mobile game title.
• Produce the wireframe for multiple websites and articulate design decisions for the front-end developer, collaborate to deliver a product that generates excitement.
• Design a functional in-game economy to properly balance between user retention rate and game progression, successfully increase average retention rate by 100%.
• Produce content for Mash Dash’s Instagram and Facebook accounts to boost brand following.
- Junior Product Manager at Gamma Interactive, LLC
- Business Analyst at Metagenics
- Account Manager at SPEAQ Social Digital Marketing Agency
- Account Manager at MerchSource, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Business Management
- BA - International Studies
• Assisting designer on artwork. ( packaging, catalogs,etc).
• Making purchase orders for reorders or new products.
•Helping with new product ideas and research.
• Following up with all purchase orders from the time it is sent to the imported factory until it is ready to ship.
•Checking quality control photos before factories ship us the goods.
•Booking shipment once products are finished with production.
• Keeping track of arrival dates when products get to our warehouse.
- Junior Product Manager at Streamline Inc
- Production Coordinator at Pinc Premium
- Substitute Teacher Assistant at North Rockland School District, Rockland County
- Bar Manager/Server at Villa Positano
4 months at this Job
- License - Esthiology
- Bachelor of Science - Production Management
Lead business to business customer's & end user's technical support issues (deployment, training,
troubleshooting) by phone, email, LiveChat, remotely using TeamViewer, and by responding to online
• Assisted development of new products through market research, testing, evaluating potential products.
• Took studio quality product photos, with heavy use of Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator.
• Collaborated with designer on retail box look. Created marketing literature (product brochures, eCommerce product descriptions).
• Wrote user manuals, installation guides, spec sheets, troubleshooting & FAQ list.
• Oversaw reseller and end-user RMAs. Monitored RMA statuses, returns & claims.
- Help Desk & Junior Product Manager at Azio Corporation LLC
- Server at Red Robin Restaurant
- Computer Technician & Sales at Best Buy Geek Squad
- Help Desk & Clerk at Ramona Adult Day Health Care Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Professional Certificate - Geographic Information Systems
- - Geographic Information Systems
- - Computer Science
• Manage the entire Easter and Halloween lines including pre-made children gift baskets, chocolate, branded candies and more, from product conception to purchasing of goods.
• Lead cross department weekly meetings to ensure milestones are met.
• Have Junior Product Manager as direct report and responsible for Junior Product Manager's daily workload.
• Travel domestically and overseas to visit vendors for new development and ensure productions run smoothly.
• Work closely with Production Team and QC to ensure manufactured components and goods pass company requirements.
• In charge of branded confectionery brands such as Mars, Mondelez, Welch's, Sour Patch as well as children licenses (Disney, Marvel, Universal, Entertainment One, MGA Entertainment and more).
- Senior Product Manager - Easter & Halloween Seasons at Frankford Candy LLC
- Product Manager - Easter Season at Frankford Candy LLC
- Product Manager - Bath at CHF Industries
- Product Development Coordinator - Bedding at Victoria Classics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. in Communications - Journalism
• Oct 2017 - April 2018
• Worked within the Staples Easy System/Innovation Team to build new front-end and back-end functionality into the artificial intelligence layer that serves multiple channels including Staples.com Customer Service Chat, Small Business Advantage Customer Service Chat, Staples Mobile Application Chat, and email.
• Set the vision for the product and the team based on return on investment calculations.
• Was a lead for a junior product manager setting his work goals each week.
• Led the development of metrics and reporting.
• Coordinated tightly with offshore software engineers in the development of product features.
• To maintain product unification met with key partner departments including sales, personalization, customer service, and other product owners.
• April 2018-Present
• Manages and owns the product roadmap for two products including Segment Manager and Card Manager website personalization software applications.
• Takes part in the development of the agile software development process and actively participates in daily stand ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
• Leads all product enhancements, bug fixes, user acceptance testing, and is currently redesigning the product user interfaces to be easier to use for the business.
• Works with engineering teams, both onshore and offshore, to develop the products as per design.
• Acts as the liaison between business users and the engineering teams.
• Responsible for training business users on product functionality.
- Product Manager at Staples Inc. Corporate Headquarters
- Senior Product Manager at Monster Worldwide Inc
- Director, Web Marketing and Application Development at Kronos Incorporated
- Global Web Operations Manager at MathWorks - Lakeside Campus
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Junior product manager at Schneider Electric
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Grado - Industrial engineering
I'm currently a Junior Product Manager at HtownGadgets LLC in Richardson, TX. My role is made up of customer service and product & inventory management in an ecommerce setting.
- Jr. Product Manager at HtownGadgets
- Ecommerce Consultant at My Shopify Help
- Assistant Project Manager at Dalice Designs LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Essence Cakery
3 months at this Job
• Manage the product development projects for Easter and Halloween from research through development
• Maintain the day-to-day partnership with outside vendors to ensure products meet the highest standards
• Collaborate with design and production teams to develop items that meet and exceed the brand needs
• Act as a liaison between product development, marketing and sales teams by planning and executing cross functional meetings
• Initiate market research studies and analyze the findings to understand the customer and market opportunities
- Junior Product Manager at Frankford Candy
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at Frankford Candy
- Account Coordinator Intern at ChatterBlast Media
- Administrative Assistant at The Conshy Girls
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Creative Writing
Guided new products and features from conceptual to MVP to full realization: Wrote supporting functional requirements / specifications; drafted wireframes; proposed new UI components; tested prototypes; oversaw ongoing user testing and usability auditing throughout the process
• Worked closely with the Director of Engineering to help transition the Product & Development teams from a more traditionally waterfall methodology to a more agile, collaborative development style
• Oversaw 50 product ideations and releases during tenure as both Senior and Junior Product Manager, including: o Shopping cart ground-up redesign o Rebuild of file manager / permissions-granting interface o Full interface for WYSIWYG website builder and supporting design templates o Subscription model & billing system overhaul o Signup page multivariate testing
- Senior Product Manager / UX Designer at PhotoShelter, Inc
- Lead Product Manager at PhotoShelter, Inc
- Junior Product Manager at PhotoShelter, Inc
- Manager of Client Services at PhotoShelter, Inc
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism and Mass Communication