- Department: Systems Dev.
- Description: Remote Junior Programmer
- Junior Programmer at Simpleware Business Solutions
- Internship at Simpleware Business Solutions
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science with Specialization in Software Engineering
- High school or equivalent
Junior Programmer for Lifeline and Programmer for Heavenwire writing and maintaining the software for Heavenwire's website, landing page for hotspot equipment and writing aspects of
the Lifeline business management software.
● Field Tech / Installer for Heavenwire installing wireless internet equipment and satellite dishes. Responsible for installation and maintenance of client-side equipment at residential and business sites. Also assisted with AP side equipment in the field as needed.
- Junior Programmer at Mobilcomm-Heavenwire/Lifeline
- Safety Representative/Shipping Associate at Amazon
- Information Technology/Medic at US Army
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
♦ Developed an application using C#/ASP.NET for easy access to important documents, reducing access time by 20% ♦ Created a database system for the transfer and storage of said documents
♦ Developed an application using C#/ASP.NET for easy access to important documents,
reducing access time by 20%
♦ Created a database system for the transfer and storage of said documents
- Junior Programmer at Philippine Business Bank
- Front-End Android Developer at Snark
8 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science and Engineering
- Transfer - Computer Science
* Adjusted math for Class II, sweepstakes and nudge casino games o Adjusted the hit frequency and distribution of wins to make a better-playing game * Helped to Create a touch screen calibration program o Created the UI using the Cairo graphics library, communicated with the driver using Unix sockets, and used POSIX threads to add a timer. * Fixed bugs in the backend for Class II, sweepstakes, and nudge casino games. * Added automatic emailer to Node.js-based server * Created UI and implemented functionality for a service menu o This entailed sending information between the Class II backend, and the frontend using a JSON API and TCP sockets. * Created Docker containers for existing applications o Used Docker compose to combine an Apache container and a PostgreSQL container to deploy a web app
- Junior Programmer at Etho Gaming
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent - Computer Science
- Collaborate with Sr. Developer and designer in developing software applications and websites for internet marketing programs used for the automotive retail industry. - Extensive use of Cold Fusion, Java and HTML 5.
- Collaborate with Sr. Developer and designer in developing software applications and websites for internet marketing programs used for the automotive retail industry.
- Extensive use of Cold Fusion, Java and HTML 5.
- Junior Programmer at Automark Solutions
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - IB Design Technology
- - Visual Design Fundamentals
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
Internship as junior programer at Digital Signage (present)
- Junior Programmer at Digital Signage
- Assistant Superintendent at Landscapes Unlimited LLC
- Spanish Tutor at AACC
- labor at ASAP
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
• Responsible for developing and enhancing the Regulatory System, Recertification, and License Search web applications primarily for the Pest and Pesticides division but also for all divisions.
• Documented bug fixes, enhancements and state of progress made using the Boss Central Ticketing System
• Has also troubleshooted Microsoft Access Databases used by the Pest and Pesticides division.
- Junior Programmer/Developer at N.C. Department of Agriculture
- Net Developer at Lowes Foods
- Web Developer at Grover Gaming
- NET Developer at E3 Retail
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- - Education
• Technical Assistant & Database Administrator/Graduate assistant @ Sheba University College - Phone +251(34) 440- 86-20 From 11/2004-07/2010 ✓ As technical assistant assisting students with different computer course at the computer lab, courses like C++, Java, VB, HTML, CSS, ASP, Database, windows operating system(Microsoft windows xp, server 2003). ✓ As a graduate assistant giving students a lecture/theory at class. ✓ As database manager worked at the registrar controlling and managing the database used by the universities registrar.
- Junior programmer (IT Support) at Sheba University College
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Enterprise Software Development
• Develop software in an agile environment.
• Participate in team meetings to come up with innovative ideas and solutions to solve problems in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner.
• Web development in ASP.Net
• Quality testing.
• Use Pervasive Control center for Database Management.
• Software Support.
- Junior Programmer at Chelsea Reservations
- Security Officer at SecurAmerica
- Backroom Associate at Wal-Mart
- Broadband Lite Agent at Teleperformance
9 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Role in project - Java application developer using Spring, Hibernate Framework Resposibilities in True Money Myanmar Company In E- Money System ❖ Designing the structure of database using Postgres ❖ Setting the project using hibernate and spring ❖ Configuration API and SVN ❖ Using Encryption 3DES ❖ XML configuration for logging system ❖ Discussion about electric money business logic ❖ Getting responsibility to backup and maintaining database ❖ Explanation and description our software Other Activity Teaching web logics and training new employee in Myanmar DCR company limited. Learning English and Japanese
- junior programmer at TRUE MONEY MYANMAR COMPANY LIMITED
- Remote management at Myanmar DCR Japanese Co., Ltd
3 months at this Job
- B.C.Sc - Computer Science