Hired on as tech for service dept. Then started Job takeoffs developing scopes of work measuring ,drawings test cuts and working out right materials to complete projects.Transferred to Florida where i moved up to Junior project manager .
- Junior project manager at DDP ROOFING
- Foreman at Quality Roofing
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
New York, NY March 2018-Present
Projects: UNICEF Lobby Renovation ($2,500,000)/Ground Floor/ UNICEF Offices 9th Floor ($8,000,000) Fresenius Medical Center Cellar/Ground Floor ($20,000,000)
Junior Project Manager
Support the company in meeting its objectives and goals by supporting assigned Commercial and Residential construction projects at various locations on the Upper East Side NYC and Maspeth NY assisting with appropriate actions to ensure projects are progressing and completed on time, within budget and with defined resources.
• Generating RFI's and assisted with Contract buy-out /sub-contractor submittals to ensure compliance with divisional specifications
• Handled Electronic and hard copy drawing distribution and made sure all specs were up to par with guidelines.
• Assisted in MEP Coordination and assisted in Building Closeouts
• Generated and placed orders/PO's and was responsible for collecting all requisitions per trade
• Carried out all general office duties from reception, meet and greeting, meeting coordination and scheduling and liaising between multiple levels of management, architects, contractors and the City of New York.
• Oversaw various phases of construction
• Played a key role in management and completion of a complex multi-million-dollar commercial building
• Assisted in the bidding processes and Managed Bid Leveling /Proposals
• Sending plotted files and ordering sets from Reprographics Company
• Coordinating design and drafting between Electrical, Structural, Mechanical and Civil Engineers
• Purchase Orders
• Generating Change Orders
- Junior Project Manager at ICS Builders
- Assistant Project Manager at Flintlock LLC
- Assistant Project Manager at Two Trees Management
- Assistant Project Manager at Tritel Construction
10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Mass Communications
Assistant to Project Manager Carlo Rebosio at Nationwide Construction.
- Junior Project Manager at Nationwide Construction
- Web Editor at Tarrant County College
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
- - Computer Science
* Assist Project Manager with client requests received via email * Enter new job orders * Track production * Update database * Other duties as needed
- Junior Project Manager at SuperColor Digital LLC
- Invoicing Specialist at Pure Essence Labs
- Order Entry Specialist / Order Management at Caltrol
- Customer Service Representative / Purchasing Assistant at Pure Essence Labs
6 months at this Job
- High school
• Assist the Senior Project Manager with clerical duties such as maintaining contact with clients and parties involved in the project, preparing presentations, and entering project data.
• Assist the Senior Project Manager in developing concrete, detailed plans for projects, scheduling, budgeting, outlining the duties of each team member, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
• Monitor project process closely to ensure the project remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
• Responsible for supervising a project until its complete and reporting any issues that may arise to the Senior Project Manager.
• Ensure that the procedures, rules, regulations, and promulgated law governing project management are well adhered to.
- Cooling Tower Junior Project Manager at Star Cooling Towers
- Cooling Tower Carpenter/ Technician at Star Cooling Towers
- Pipe Laborer at TEPSCO Pipeline
- Construction Laborer at Jacobs
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Instrumentation
- High School Diploma
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 11/2018-12/2018
IT JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER AND COORDINATOR (SHORT-TERM CONSULTING CONTRACT - GENUENT USA LLC)
Direct Report to Vice President, IT Planning and Strategy, HQA Transformation PMO for this international conglomerate.
• Temporary holiday assignment during year-end close. Helped clear the queue during a busy transition period.
• Conducted Quality Assurance of Weekly and Monthly Status Reports. Redesigned meeting playbook.
• Followed up with Cross-Functional Teams regarding outstanding tasks. Created Jira user stories and project backlog. Reviewed Pillar Status Reports, provided feedback, assigned corrective action. Published Transformation Office Weekly Status Report. Recorded meeting minutes. Handled a variety of ad hoc assignments (indexes, appendixes).
- IT JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER AND COORDINATOR (SHORT-TERM CONSULTING CONTRACT at MITSUBISHI UNION BANK FINANCIAL GROUP, INC
- PROJECT MANAGER, TECHNOLOGY SERVICES AND OPERATIONS (CONSULTING CONTRACT at FINANCIAL INDUSTRY REGULATORY AUTHORITY, INC
- JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER AND COORDINATOR (CONSULTING CONTRACT at MIZUHO SECURITIES USA, INC
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND PROJECT MANAGER at MSCI, INC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Screenwriting and Directing
Apply experience and industry knowledge to prepare proposals and project estimates for commercial and residential electrical contracting jobs
- Junior Project Manager at F&S ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
- Electrical Apprentice at LUMEN ELECTRIC INC
- Electrical Apprentice at F&S ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Management - Management
Responsible for making sure the project is running on schedule, informing client of updates, training clients to use website, handle any daily client requests and answering phone calls.
- Junior Project Manager at David Taylor Design
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Driscoll Foods
- Receptionist at Driscoll Foods
- Babysitter/Nanny at
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Manages project creation and assignment using Oracle.
• Coordinates resources, equipment, meetings, and information for successful installation.
• Ensures project deadlines are met on budget and within scope.
• Acts as liaison between clients and business stakeholders.
• Addresses and resolves project issues using ticket queue.
• Leads and facilitates meeting with clients and business stakeholders.
• Monitors project statuses and ensure efficiency.
• Works with engineers to ensure site readiness
• Oversee the closure of the project.
- Junior Project Manager at Netapp Inc
- Founder & Logistics Specialist at Jovial Celebrations LLC
- Associate Software Engineer at Fidelity Investments
- Data Entry Assistant at The Center for Youth, Family, and Community Partnerships
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Coordinate daily project bid invites and bid deadlines for 6 project managers
• Schedule and provide daily field managers schedules for site visits and job walks
• Estimating to ensure competitive pricing and still maintain profit margin
• Set up approved job contracts, scheduling, material ordering, receiving materials, change orders, billing and cost reports to ensure profit on projects
• Follow up of bids with contractors to ensure competitive pricing and relations
• Warehouse material receiving, follow ups, and organization
- Junior Project Manager/Estimator at GPS Painting & Wallcovering
- Sales Manager/Social Media Manager at Clark's Nutritional Center
3 years at this Job
- - Criminal Justice