Junior Project Manager April 2018-Present Manage a variety of OSHPD projects from estimating through closeout. Run multiple projects simultaneously at multiple facilities in the Sacramento region. Prepare and maintain master schedule using MS Project. Coordinate and lead all pre-construction/construction meetings. Solve all issues encountered during construction as a team with superintendent, design team and owner if necessary. Facilitate timely and effective communication to keep projects on task and on schedule. Engage in collaboration to refine company activities, goals and procedures.
Junior Project Manager
Manage a variety of OSHPD projects from estimating through closeout. Run multiple projects simultaneously at multiple facilities in the Sacramento region. Prepare and maintain master schedule using MS Project. Coordinate and lead all pre-construction/construction meetings. Solve all issues encountered during construction as a team with superintendent, design team and owner if necessary. Facilitate timely and effective communication to keep projects on task and on schedule. Engage in collaboration to refine company activities, goals and procedures.
- Junior Project Manager at Streamline Construction
- Project Engineer at Geney/Gassiot, Inc
11 months at this Job
- AA degree
As an instructional designer, I write, edit, and design instructional materials, including courses, job aids, standard operating procedure documents, and instructor-led materials. As a junior project manager, I serve as the project point-of-contact for senior project managers. I am also lead point on planning and outlining project scopes based on the project plan and deliverables. This includes leading meetings and holding stakeholders accountable for individual and group deliverables.
- Instructional Designer, Junior Project Manager at TTEC
- Instructional Designer at MLink Technologies
- Site Director at AlphaBEST Education
- Co-Founder & Head Teacher at Kukua Academy
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Educational Technology Leadership
- Bachelors - Interdisciplinary Studies
- - Elementary Education
- Junior Project Manager at Mittal Solutions LLC
- Teaching Assistant at Raj Computer Training Institute
- Data Analyst Intern at Sankalp Investments
- Database developer Intern at Hard Rock Systems
7 months at this Job
- MASTER - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA - COMPUTER MANAGEMENT
- BACHLOR - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Over seven years of construction experience. Have obtained certifications in construction related areas that include Maintenance of Traffic, intermediate and advanced, earthwork construction inspection, and Nuclear Gauge Safety. My experience encompasses managing a construction crew, inspection of active sites, making sure projects adhere to codes and regulations, structural inspections and safety, project management, and fire inspections, contracting and permits remittals and approvals. I am a fast learner individual who will thrive to accrue more in depth knowledge of task at hand, to develop a long and profitable career in the industry with a focus management, safety and quality assurance. VCM Construction, Junior Project Manager 2015 to 2019 Supervise and manage various projects all around Broward county working directly with various municipalities, vendors and direct providers to conclude all projects on time, budget and with the quality expected. Assist Project Manager in all projects and ensure the process of permitting, budgeting and completion of projects go smooth and no issues arise. Deal with all contractors, vendors and supervise their job.
- Junior Project Manager at VCM Construction
- TGI Installers Surfside Project, Junior Project Manager at
- K&M Engineering Consultant at WASA
- Project Inspector at Weatherization program, Miami-Dade County
4 years at this Job
Paralegal ( Armonia Brokerage) 718-2054500 Organize, Prepared and file client correspondence Entered client data into company's software Gather judicial correspondence from court to maintain update in case progress and datelines. Prepared legal forms as I-130, I-765, I-821, N-400, I-131 prepared variety of affidavits and letters, legal translations Spanish/English − Real Estate Agent ( exit) 718-5922356 Show residential property, effectively manage tenants to scheduled showings. Provide client attention and tenacious follow ups to create business. Generated comparable marketing analysis for house pricing, listing presentations. − Junior Project Manager for Construction/ Ochoa CC 917-6964492 Provide project management like scheduling, elaborations of take offs, proposal, tracking, issue management, risk management and status reporting. Provide support to contractor in new project proposal and creating a work plan.including planning, execution, safety, budget control etc. Work under the direction of general contractors to provide day to day coordination of project tasks. Assisted the general contractor in site mobilization, resources planning etc. Ensure that documents management is in place for the project. Complete administrative tasks included order purchase, material purchase, tracking and updating schedules. Occasionally transporting crew to different job sites. Creating punch list. Communicating effectively with clients and managing crew members and others involved n the project Daily material list and task scheduled etc
- Junior project manager at Ocho cconstruction
at this Job
- - Project Construction management
- - Ged
• Create and write content for the digital magazine "B2 Mag"
• Manage all data entry within Black Box
• Process payment and payroll for employees and members
• Aide in the editing process for proposals and grants under both Paper Plane Branding and Marketing and Black Box
• Assist in community enrichment events, non profits, benefits and the like
• Junior Project Manager for Paper Plane Branding and Marketing aiding in management of multi-million dollar global accounts
- Personal Assistant/ Junior Project Manager at Black Box Fitness/Paper Plane Branding and Marketing
- Patient Care Tech/Certified Nurse Aide at University of New Mexico Hospital Pre-Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Bass Section Leader at Quintessence Choir of Albuquerque
- Assistant Manager at Studio 037 Salon
8 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Nursing
- - Nursing Assistant Program
· Assisted the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project. My last project was a Mixed used facility accommodates over 500 people. · Reviewing Owner contracts and becoming familiar with terms & conditions · Distributing all short interval and overall project schedules. Ensuring subcontractors have the most up to date scopes of work. Assisting the Project Manager in the development of the overall project schedule. · Reviewing drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project and identifying long lead times and critical path items.
· Assisted the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project. My last project was a Mixed used facility accommodates over 500 people.
· Reviewing Owner contracts and becoming familiar with terms & conditions
· Distributing all short interval and overall project schedules. Ensuring subcontractors have the most up to date scopes of work. Assisting the Project Manager in the development of the overall project schedule.
· Reviewing drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project and identifying long lead times and critical path items.
- Junior Project Manager (remote) at ISEE Construction
- Junior Project Manager at ISEE Construction
- at COMPTRAN ENGINEERING AND PLANNING ASSOCIATES
- at COMPTRAN ENGINEERING AND PLANNING ASSOCIATES
9 months at this Job
- Master in International Business Management - International Business Management
- Bsc - Project Management
- Core member of the start up Le Five USA with a multi-tasking attribute. - Administration: Responsible for building permit process approval and construction project management. Interfaced with the Planning and Building Departments for the City of West Sacramento in order to secure necessary building permit. Pursued and identified key subcontractors as well as negotiating contracts. Managed and monitored construction process. - IT: Managed and monitored Epsilon, a French IT company, on creating innovative IT reservation system which allows customers to book Le Five services online as well as having access to personal sports data (e.g., videos, analytics/performances). - Recruiting: Defined job requirements, searched for ideal candidates, conducted interviews and hired two critical employees, Director of Operations and Marketing Manager. - Visual Design and Concept Development: Identified concepts for architectural design of company's soccer field that best encompassed practicality, utility and frugality, as well as operational processes. Responsible for creation of the new soccer field's structures design based on a European model, but, adapted to the American business plan. Participated in the study and implementation of the customer experience (e.g., creation of lounge area, sports bar, employees' operational daily processes, customer experience features, etc.). - Marketing: Performed market analysis of Sacramento area and prepared future sales campaign. Researched the demographics and market needs for a potential target population of 800k people within a 30 minute radius. Performed market analysis. Formulated, directed and coordinated marketing activities to promote Le Five services through social media and business events. Prepared a future sales campaign for the Sacramento area.
- Junior Project Manager at Le Five USA
- Assistant Superintendent / Junior Superintendent at ASSET Construction
8 months at this Job
- International Business Degree
- Language Degree
• Developed team communications and information for employee meetings.
• Worked with customers to understand requirements and provide exceptional service.
• Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.
• Worked with project manager to resolve problems, improve operations and provide exceptional customer service.
• Monitored social media and online sources for industry trends.
• Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.
• Adjusted project plans to account for dynamic targets, staffing changes and operational specifications.
• Maintained tactical control of project budgets and timelines to keep teams on-task and achieve schedule targets.
• Created full-fledged implementation plans, accounting for ROI, cost-benefit and other analyses.
• Gathered requirements, defined scopes, allocated resources and established schedules meeting or exceeding project demands.
• Investigated and corrected or escalated project problems.
• Analyzed projects to determine resource requirements and procured necessary equipment and software.
• Negotiated agreements between employees to clarify misunderstood directions and resolve conflicts affecting performance.
- Junior Project Manager at Ecoserv, Abbeville, LA
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology Engineering
- Junior Project Manager; Program Coordinator at AbbVie Inc.
- Program Coordinator at Credit Union National Association
- Reporting Strategist at Unique Home Solutions
- Contractor at Eli Lilly & Co
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Organizational Communication