10 W 35th Street Description: I Helped in the main office of one of YCCS sights Progressive Leadership Academy. I did filing and computer work for the office staff. After my internship was over i was asked to return for another program 4. Jul 2018 - Aug 2018 Office Assistant/ Junior Recruiter Alternative School Network - 1807 W Sunnyside Ave Description: After the Internship i was asked to come back to finish my work helping the main office staff with the paper work of the kids in their summer programs
- Office Assistant/ Junior Recruiter at Youth Connection Charter Schools
- Wendy's Crew Member/Cashier at Wendy's (Saren Restaurants, Inc.)
- Internship - Office Assistant at
- Student Intern at
1 month at this Job
08/2017 - Current
• Screen, interview, and evaluate candidates. Use of recruiting sites such as Indeed, Zip Recruiter and college career sites.
• Assist HR Manager with substitute staffing services: recruit and onboard new substitute teachers. Conduct orientation, and maintain employee files and clearances.
• Monitor daily/weekly sub requests and scheduling needs.
• Use of ATS system ( Applicantstack). Process candidates' complete file and submit clearances such as Department of Investigation, Statewide Central Register Database Check, and Staff Exclusion List.
- Junior Recruiter at
- Work Study/ Support Staff at Hostos Community College
- Intern at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management and Administration - Business Management and Administration
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Science - Liberal Arts and Science
• Build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and candidates
• Source candidates via job fairs, job boards, social media and internal database
• Interview candidates both over the phone and face to face to assess qualifications and capabilities
• Track candidates through all phases of the recruitment process
• Process new hire paperwork, including I-9's, filed background checks and drug screenings
• Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing involved in full-cycle recruiting
- Junior Recruiter at Monarch Staffing
- Sales Associate at General Nutrition Center
- Recruiting Intern at Contemporary Staffing Solutions
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing Management
* Strong time management skills and self-management working from home-based office working in a high pace federal government contracting company * Maintaining and building strong relationships with potential and current employees by utilizing social media and digital media platforms * Responsible for sourcing resumes of candidates and vetting them for qualification requirements * Pre-screening, interviewing, and submitting candidates to the recruiting team * Social Media networking on Facebook and LinkedIn on different groups and discussions
- Junior Recruiter at Matrix Providers
- Freelance Photography at Video Media Creations
- Staffing Manager/Recruiter at Nursefinders-AMN Healthcare
- Sales Consultant at MasterDrive, CO
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film and Video Production
At Transcom, I worked remotely in the Recruiting department, entering applicant data, tracking applicant data and interviewing applicants remotely via phone and online platforms to assess their gauge their fitness for a position. I did this on several different campaigns/clients.
- Junior Recruiter at Transcom Worldwide
- Trainer at Sitel
- Office Manager at Laborfinders of Tennesee
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some College - Court Reporting
- High school Diploma - General studies
• Targeted Finance and Accounting professional
• Liaison between candidates and clients
• Sourced resumes, conducted phone screens and interviews
• Sourced candidates through networking, social media, referrals, Recruitmax database, Indeed, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder and professional organizations
• Conduct follow-ups with candidates and clients
- Junior Recruiter at Kforce Professional Staffing
- Sales Associate at Orangetheory Fitness
- Beverage Cart Attendant at South Riding Golf Club
- Activities Assistant at
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Recreational Therapy
• Supported the Director of Technical Recruiting on various recruiting requirements and high-level technical positions.
• Started off in the company by educating myself on the recruiting process by watching training videos and reading various eBooks.
• Shadowed Senior Recruiters on their recruiting process.
• Sat on calls with the sales team including the SVP of Business Development and the President of the company to gather enough details about the position requirements in order to be able to create a detailed job description and to get a better understanding of the client’s needs.
• Created job descriptions and posted them to various job seeker websites including, Dice, LinkedIn, JobServer, as well as the company’s website.
• Refreshed job postings daily to attract new talent.
• Ran Daxtra “Watchdog” searches to track freshly posted resumes.
• Checked email for incoming resumes and used Daxtra to upload them into our Bullhorn applicant tracking system.
• Reached our to qualified candidates who applied to job postings and set up initial phone screens with them.
• Sourced candidates via Dice, LinkedIn, and JobServe; marched candidate resumes to skills listed in the job description and reached out to qualified candidates via email and phone call.
• Created questions to ask candidates based on the job description and their experience.
• Conducted qualifying phone screens to ask candidates about their experience as it tested to the job opening.
• Followed up with top candidates after the initial phone screen to send them the official job description, a link to the clients website, and to set up a follow up call for them and the Senior Recruiter.
• Sat on follow up calls with the Senior Recruiter to grow my knowledge base on further qualifying in depth questions that I could ask candidates.
• Formatted candidate resumes to make them look neat and uniform, checked for grammatical errors, and spelling errors before sending them off to the end client.
• Set up interviews for candidates and emailed them confirmation emails with interview details.
• Wrote candidate descriptions before presenting candidates to clients in order to give them as brief overview.
• Prepped candidates before their interviews with the end client to make sure they had all the information necessary to do the best they could.
• Followed up with candidates after their interviews to see how things went and to further my knowledge base on each client’s interview process so I could better prepare the following candidates.
• Conducted reference checks for candidates who received offers, and assisted HR in the on boarding process.
• Used BullHorn to parse candidate resumes, track candidates, and to send out bulk emails on job opportunities relevant to their skill sets.
- Junior Recruiter at IT Consulting Firm
- Front Desk Manager at Dolce Vita Day Spa
- St. Albert - Teacher's Aid at Polish School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Evoke Gems LLC, Easton, Pennsylvania- 18042 06/01/2012-2016
• Source for talent for IT Technical Positions like Software Developer, Test Engineer , Scrum Master and Business Analyst level positions.
• Developed and maintained a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Work closely with hiring managers to establish a recruiting strategy, recruiting campaigns, to better
• Provide coverage for the individual department.
• Wrote and placed job advertising in various media.
• Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Filed and maintains employment records for future references.
• Act as a continued point of contact for new hires and provide feedback and mentoring on an On-Going basis. Working with many companies to help service their hiring needs. Close contracts and bill for services rendered for each client
- Junior Recruiter at Evoke Gems LLC.
- Junior recruiter at Inifnity Placement Services
4 years at this Job
• Proficiency in navigating job boards such as ZipRecruiter & CareerBuilder
• Cold calling qualified candidates, generally making 80+ calls a day, and parsing resumes
• Revising a personal phone script, increasing my average appointment rate from four a day to 10 a day
• Performing administrative duties such as confirmation calls & emails and coordinating with hiring managers
- JUNIOR RECRUITER at THE LEAZER GROUP
- EVENT MANAGER at ROYAL PARKING
- JUNIOR RECRUITER at AUTOMOTIVE STAFFING
- Pet Care Specialist at PetSmart
7 months at this Job
- Associate's - Anthropology
Coordinated candidate experience from phone screen, interview, reference check to candidates first day. Scheduled candidate interviews with panelists at different US bureaus. Conducted background checks using EBI.
• Recruited for junior and mid level positions for IT, Development, Programming and Finance.
• Coordinated conference rooms and also Skype connections for candidates and panelists.
• Booked travel for candidates to different US bureaus.
• Served as liaison between HR and IT and Facilities to ensure candidates first day went smoothly during orientation, email and workspace.
- Junior Recruiter at National Public Radio
- at National Public Radio
- HRIS Analyst at National Public Radio
- Sr. Workforce Administrator at THE WASHINGTON POST
1 year at this Job
- - Marketing
- Associates Degree - Marketing