Summary: This position plays an essential role in managing, editing, and customizing the Salesforce database in support of program goals and operational needs. This will include daily monitoring, data input and cleansing, reporting, and analysis. The position will also provide administrative support to the Client Relations Team including contract review, strategic initiatives, custom reports, and identifying customer trends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and maintain all aspects of Salesforce including reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, workflow rules, data validation, page layouts, and third party integrations
- Manipulate data and import into Salesforce
- Maintain data integrity through data cleansing and de-duplication
- Troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues
- Recommend to leadership changes to Salesforce to improve productivity
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Represent Minol to clients in a professional manner
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies: An individual should demonstrate the following:
- Analytical – Collects and researches data. Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design – Generates creative solutions; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving – Work with internal and external customers to understand their needs. Break complex problems into key elements and then develop solutions to meet their needs.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service – Works directly with Clients (owners and management) and internal staff.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written skills
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience as an end-user or 6 months of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Process oriented
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
Proficiency in the following areas is desirable, but not required
- Business Analyst experience
- Experience with Apex and / or SQL
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access
Minol USA, headquartered in Addison, TX, has more than 100 employees nationwide with regional and support offices located throughout the country. We operate in all major markets providing services for the multifamily, military, affordable and student housing industries, as well as government agencies and commercial properties.
Also headquartered in Addison, TX is ZENNER USA, a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and heat meters.