• Hired as a Junior Software Developer at a startup company that was building a fuel delivery service app; helped integrate the backend using the stripe Ruby app to accept customer payments and to pay distributors.
• Tested that payments were going through properly; used test codes to ensure full software functionality.
• Created mailing client to email customers their receipts, ensuring clients received payment information and customer accounts were set up properly.
• Contributed to design and code reviews while working to diagnose defects within the software, team worked to track and resolve issues through agile practices and JIRA software.
• Researched and identified the root cause of defects and helped craft fixes.
• Collaborated with other departments to find solutions to customer concerns and led quality assurance work.
• Drove continuous improvement and efficiency by recommending process enhancements and add-on features.
- Junior Software Developer at
- Technical Support & Operations Specialist at Apple Inc
1 month at this Job
- BA - Philosophy
- AA - Communications
SafeTrek Junior Developer
• Developed a self-help mood log app using the SafeTrek API Application Development with Unity3D - https://github.com/abranda/Corginverse.git
• Worked as the sole developer of an application that I published to the Google Play Store HTTP Server Development in C++ for Linux - https://github.com/abranda/CPP-HTTP-Server.git
• Used knowledge gained in Software Development course for personal project
- Junior Software Developer at SafeTrek, inc.
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Junior Software Developer at International Brands Limited
- IT Manager at About Pak Business Express
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA (Information Technology)
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Support the full-stack development of customized software for Area Agencies on Aging using SQL Server, Visual Basic C#, ASP.NET 4.5.
- Junior Software Developer at Chocolate Software, LLC
- GIS Technician II, Water Resources at Xcel Energy, Inc.
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Software Development and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Land Use, Geographic Information Systems
• Intensive full stack software development bootcamp focusing on problem solving in a simulated company environment with Scrum methodology.
• Hands on application of OOP fundamentals through group and individual projects reflecting real world business problems.
• Created and modified database content using SQL, ADO.NET, and ORM tooling, in addition to gaining exposure with migrations and the fundamentals of RESTful APIs.
• Learned the essentials of Razor for creating and editing MVC applications, in addition to unit testing to facilitate testing suites for code segments.
- Junior Software Developer at NASHVILLE SOFTWARE SCHOOL
- Content Writer at INTERNET LAVA
- Head of Communications at OXFORD CREATIVE STUDIO
- Social Media Assistant and Bookstore Associate at OXFORD EXCHANGE
1 month at this Job
- B.A. - English & American Literature
Currently working on ASSET(Aeronautical Surface Screening Evaluation Tool).
ASSET, a SaaS one-stop-shop for Aeronautical data built on a cloud platform. It allows customers like the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) to collect Obstacle, Aerodrome and Navaid data and provide analysis adhering to eTOD initiatives set forth by the ICAO. Provides information both internally to the IAA and to its external customers including users registering drones in Irish airspace. This web and mobile solution includes advanced visual mapping and also provides a service framework using OGC and other international standards like AIXM to provide data services for other IAA and external programs. Began as junior developer, became sole developer at one point. Used and gained experience in the following technologies:
● JAVA 8: Used Java as primary system development language. For Java 8, used the new Java Streams API and Lambda functionality to simplify business logic and simplify code.
● HTML/CSS: Used to provide the web interface for our users and to generate an online PDF Aeronautical Information Publication for Irish airspace.
● Primefaces: Used this as the primary UI Framework because it managed datatables well.
● JSP: Programmed in JSP for the older dynamic elements of ASSET.
● JSF: Transitioned to JSF for newer dynamic elements.
● PostgresSQL: Used as the database management system, made extensive use of stored procedures, wrote queries to analyze data issues.
● Hibernate/HQL: used Hibernate as the primary Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) between the database and the Java business objects.
● Geoserver: Used Geoserver to map location and position data into map image tiles presentation on various ASSET maps.
● Amazon Cloud Services: Used Amazon Cloud Services to provide a cost-efficient, scaleable website. Android App Developement (2014) "Fricken Froggy": Constructed a 2D side scroller game in Unity 3d that engages the Android touch interface. Constructed in Unity3d using C#. Summer 2014.
- Junior Software Developer at CGH
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
• Developed technical specifications and coding documentations for new projects.
• Worked with Business Analyst and Architects to develop applications based on project requirements.
• Implemented best coding practices to improve project effectiveness.
• Participated in creating project plan and release plan.
• Coordinated with Tester to test and debug software applications.
- Junior Software Developer at Kita LLC
- Collector at Alliance Data
- Collections Representative at Community Choice Financial
1 year at this Job
- High School Dipolma
• Wrote software to process client insurance information
• Worked with Redis, Spring, Jquery
- Junior Software Developer at Trusted Choice
- Junior Software Developer at Constellation Web Solutions
- Intern at Aries Industries
- Intern at See Insurance Agency
2 months at this Job
- High school
- Bachelor's (In Progress) - software engineering
• Worked on a fast-paced agile team responsible for developing and maintaining a suite of mission simulation services
• Focused on test driven development with continuous deployment through sprint integration/testing events and demonstrations
• Led the design and development of a mission planning service that integrated with flight display and simulation software
- Junior Software Developer at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Skunk Works
- Operations Analyst at
- Graduate Research Assistant at Aerospace System Design Lab, Georgia Tech
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Aerospace Engineering
- Junior Software Developer at REERAC LANOISSEFORP
11 months at this Job
- - management and meeting deadlines